关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些关于指路问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
关于指路问路的英语对话篇1
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。

如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is
handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。

行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。

我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

关于指路问路的英语对话篇2
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好长一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大剧院的公交车吗?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。

p1: thank you very much.
多谢。

p2: you are welcome.
不客气。

关于指路问路的英语对话篇3
Which Way to Go?
走哪条路?
Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?
莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?
Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.
德克:知道。

离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。

Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?
莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?
Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.
德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。

Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.
莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!
Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?
德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。

Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.
莱恩:恩,谢谢!
Duke: Don't mention it!
德克:不客气!
关于指路问路的英语对话篇4
Where's the Photocopy Shop?
复印店在哪?
Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?
艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?
Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.
安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的路程。

Emily: Thank you so much.
艾米丽:谢谢!
Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!
安:不客气,祝你好运!
Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant up there?
艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?
Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.
安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。

Emily: Thanks again!
艾米丽:再次感谢!
Ann: My pleasure!
安:不客气!。

相关文档
最新文档