Prisoners Of The Ghostland《幽灵之国的囚徒(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
万岁!
Banzai!
举起手来! 趴下! 趴下!
Get your hands up! Get down! Get down!
你,趴下! 趴下!
You, get down! Get down!
把手放在我能看见的地方!
Put your hands where I can see them!
把钱给我! 呆在那儿!
Give me the money! Stay there!
把钱给我!
Give me the money!
快点! 他妈的快点!
Come on! Fuckin' hurry up!
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
钱! 快点!
The money! Hurry up!
快点!
Come on!
快点! 走走走!
Come on! Go, go, go, go!
都放进去!
Get it all in there!
- 这些很好吃,我给你一些-快点! 快点! 快点!
- These are delicious. I'll give you some. - Come on! Come on! Let's hurry! 加油! 加油!
Come on! Come on!
快点!
Come on!
嘿。
Hey.
这是一个充满希望的手镯。
This is a bracelet of hope.
谢谢!
Thank you!
柏妮丝,我们该怎么办?
Bernice, what are we going to do?
我们想做什么就做什么。
Whatever we want to do.
我们以前从没出过家门。
We've never been outside our house before.
我们自♥由♥了吗?
Are we free?
是这种感觉吗?
Is this what it feels like?
我觉得这样感觉好多了。
I think it feels much better than that.
我不是囚犯!
I'm not a prisoner!
戈薇 ·戈薇。
Kagome kagome.
笼中之鸟。
The bird in the cage.
什么时候,哦,什么时候才能出来。
When, oh, when will it come out.
在黎明的夜晚。
In the night of dawn.
鹤和乌龟滑倒了。
The crane and turtle slipped.
现在谁在你后面?
Who is behind you now?
很高兴见到你们,孩子们。
Good to see you children.
州长!
The Governor!
快点,我们走!
Come on, let's move!
混♥蛋♥,混♥蛋♥。
Cocksucker, motherfucker.
让我看看你的蛋蛋!
Let me see your balls!
别把我的白鞋弄脏了!
Don't mess my white shoes up!
- 是他吗?-是的,长官。
- Is this him? - Yes, sir, Governor.
他是个长相卑鄙的家伙,不是吗?
He's a mean looking cuss, ain't he?
他们说..。
They say...
你是名副其实的幻影,
you're a veritable phantasm,
你已经逃脱了法律的制裁
that you have slipped through the firm grasp of the law
在上帝的大地上比任何其他人都多。
more than any other man on God's great earth.
他们还说..。
They also say...
是你在 P29抢劫了 Bleufeur 国家银行,
you're the one who robbed the Bleufeur National Bank in P29,
杀戮,以及其他,
killing, among others,
三个出纳员,
three tellers,
两个保安,
two security guards,
一个退休的海军上校,
a retired Navy colonel,
他的母亲,
his mother,
还有一个小男孩,
and a small boy,
他唯一的罪行就是吃甜甜的樱桃口香糖球。
whose only crime was masticating a sweet cheery cherry gumball. 请穿制♥服♥,安次郎。
Suit, please, Yasujiro.
我的孙女,柏妮丝,失踪了,先生。
My granddaughter, Bernice, has been lost to us, sir.
啊,谢谢你,安次郎。
Ah, thank you, Yasujiro.
女名女子名。
Bernice.
我喜欢黑色皮革。
I have a fondness for black leather.
我实话告诉你先生,
I tell you truly, sir,
我的孙女,
my granddaughter,
我亲爱的甜心,
my sweet sugar pie,
我希望她能回到我身边。
I would have her returned to me.
我希望她尽快回到我身边。
I would have her returned to me posthaste.
而你,先生..。
And you, sir...
先生,我听说,
you, sir, I am told,
是做这项工作的人。
are the man to do the job.
女名女子名。
Bernice.
柏妮丝!
Bernice!
柏妮丝! 柏妮丝!
Bernice! Bernice!
呃,安次郎。
Uh, Yasujiro.
柏妮丝。
Bernice...
我的天啊。
Oh, my gosh.
我见过更好的。
I've seen better.
我爷爷的钟太大了放不下货架
♪ My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf ♪
所以它在地板上站了90年
♪ So it stood 90 years on the floor ♪
♪它比那个老人本人高一半
♪ It was taller by half than the old man himself ♪
虽然它的重量不超过一分钱
♪ Though it weighed not a pennyweight more ♪
钱是在他出生那天的早上买♥♥的
♪ It was bought on the morn of the day that he was born ♪♪而且永远是他的财富和骄傲
♪ And was always his treasure and pride ♪
但是它停了下来,再也没有走了
♪ But it stopped, short never to go again ♪
当老人死去的时候
♪ When the old man died
90年没有沉睡
♪ 90 years without slumbering
滴答,滴答
♪ Tick tock, tick tock
他的生命计时
♪ His life seconds numbering
滴答,滴答
♪ Tick tock, tick tock
它停了下来,再也不走了
♪ It stopped, short never to go again ♪
当老人死去的时候
♪ When the old man died
哎呀,哎呀!
My, my!
那不是又舒适又贴身。
Don't that fit nice and snug.
就在我们现在所处的位置
Just beyond the point where we now stand 有一段高速公路
lies a stretch of highway
邪恶统治的地方。
where evil reigns.
是幽灵!
It's ghost!
鬼魂,我告诉你!
Ghost, I tell you!
哦!
Ooh!
在路上!
In the way of the road!
- 他们可能在任何地方-闭嘴!
- They can be anywhere. - Shut up!
现在你看到了,现在你看不到了。
Now you see them. Now you don't.
我说了闭嘴!
I said shut up!
没关系,警长。
Oh, it's alright, Sheriff.
我知道有很多人赞同这个观点。
I know many who subscribe to that...
超自然的胡言乱语。
supernatural mumbo jumbo.
鬼魂..。
Ghosts...
也许。
perhaps.
或者,也许,是一群人
Or, maybe, it's a bunch
不信上帝的鸡♥奸♥者
of godless sodomites
他们把这块土地当囚犯。
that have taken the land prisoner.
我害怕我亲爱的柏妮丝
I fear my sweet Bernice
掉进了他们邪恶的巢穴。
has fallen into their perverse lair.
我明白你为什么想要她回来了。
I can see why you want her back.
他说了什么? !
What did he say?!
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
啊!
Yahhh!
现在还没有人
No man is yet to be
对我的安次郎来说是个不错的对手。
a worthy opponent for my Yasujiro.
我警告你,先生,和我吵架是错误的
I warn you, sir, to quarrel with me is a mistake
许多人已经决定再也不做了。
many men have made never to make again.
最好快点过去。
Better zip up there.
你不会想感冒的。
You don't want to catch a cold.
这是一个了不起的装置,不是吗?
It's a remarkable device, isn't it?
让我指出它的一些优点。
Let me point out some of its finer qualities.
每个机械臂都配备了一个爆♥炸♥装置。
Each arm is equipped with an explosive device.
哦,这是一种保护措施。
Oh, it's a protective measure.
这些设备是连接的
These devices are connected
一个神经传感器,
to a neuro sensor,
可以识别脉冲
which can recognize the impulse
一个男人打算袭击一个无助的女人。
of a man intending to strike a helpless woman.
如果那个脉冲被检测到,
Should that impulse be detected,
警报就会响起,如果不被注意,
an alarm will sound and if unheeded,
爆♥炸♥就会发生。
detonation will occur.
你的裤子上也装有炸♥药♥。
Your trousers are also equipped with explosives.
两个睾丸各有一个。
The one at each testicle.
砰!
Boom!
真的吗?
Really?
我希望我的伯妮丝能够安然无恙地回到我身边,先生,
I would have my Bernice returned to me unsoiled, sir,
所以最好注意你的礼貌。
so best mind your manners.
我相信你已经注意到你喉咙上的弹孔了。
Oh, now, I'm sure you've noticed the charges around your throat. 你试图以任何方式删除或改变
You attempt to remove or alter in any way
这个华丽的衣橱..。
this magnificent wardrobe...
我想你明白我的意思了先生。
well, I think you get the idea, sir.
如果你能把你的狗藏在未知和邪恶的地方,
If you can crawl your dog's hide into the unknown and the unholy, 救救我的 Bernice,
rescue my Bernice,
把她毫发无损地还给我,
return her to me unscathed to this very spot,
你会重获自♥由♥。
you will walk away a free man.
不!
No!
别把我妹妹给他!
Don't give my sister to him!
他是魔鬼。
He's the devil.
一个真正的恶魔!
A real devil!
哒-哒-哒-哒-哒!
Da-da-da-da-da-da!
哒-哒-哒-哒-哒-哒! 哒-哒-哒-哒-哒-哒!
Da-da-da-da-da-da! Da-da-da-da-da-da!
哒-哒-哒-哒-哒!
Da-da-da-da-da-da!
我想你已经接受我的提议了。
Well, I assume you have accepted my offer.
阿信?
Shin?
把他汽车的钥匙给他。
Give the man the keys to his automobile.
这是什么?
What is this?
每一个灯泡都在那彩色的显示屏上
Each bulb on that colorful display
表明已经过了24小时。
indicates the passing of 24 hours.
三天之后,
At the conclusion of three days,
柏妮丝必须说出她的名字
Bernice must speak her name
声谱仪麦克风里。
into the spectrograms microphone.
它被编程识别她可爱的声音。
It is programmed to identify her lovely voice. 一旦声纹识别完成,
Once voiceprint recognition has been achieved, 这个装置会给你额外两天的奖励
the device will reward you with two extra days 来完成你的任务。
to complete your task.
五天之后,
At the end of five days,
如果你没有和柏妮丝一起回来
if you have not returned with Bernice
把你的衣服打开脱掉,
to get your suit unlocked and removed,
爆♥炸♥物会一次性全部引爆。
the explosives will detonate all at once.
我肯定这会提示你
I am certain this will prompt
快速完成你的任务。
a speedy execution of your task.
明白了吗,孩子?
You got me, son?
你要用什么打开它?
What are you gonna unlock it with?
为什么。
Why...
就在这里。
right here.
祝你一路顺风。
Godspeed.
任何神都能忍♥受看着你的脸。
Any God can bear to look upon your face.
等等!
Wait!
你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的家伙!You cheap villainous maggot!
真是个坏蛋。
What a badass.
他太酷了。
He's so cool.
没多少时间了,是吧?
Not much time, huh?
好吧。
Alright.
没事的! 别担心!
It's alright! Don't worry!
别碰我的胳膊,你这该死的害虫。
Don't touch my arm, you fuckin' vermin.
我不是害虫,我是个男人!
I'm not vermin! I'm a man!
这里有人!
Man right here!
斯特拉怎么了?
What happened to Stella?
柏妮丝?
Bernice?
- 柏妮丝?-我不是柏妮丝。
- Bernice? - I'm not Bernice.
你从哪里来?
Where did you come from?
你想加入我们吗?
Do you want to join us?
我们有这么多人。
There are so many of us.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你不会说话吗? 说话啊!
Can't you speak? Say something!
嘿! 说话!
Hey! Talk!
我们快到了! 坚持住!
We are almost there! Hang in there!
让时间停止移♥动♥!Keep the time from moving!
如果时间开始流逝..。
If time starts moving...
所有东西都会再次爆♥炸♥!everything will explode again!
让时间停止移♥动♥!Keep time from moving!
浓密的红色血液!
Thick red blood!
他有浓密的红色血液!
He has thick red blood!
预言! 时间会再次流逝!
The Prophecy! Time will move again!
浓密的红色血液!
Thick red blood!
他有浓密的红色血液!
He has thick red blood!
是时候了!
It is time!
浓密的红色血液!
Thick red blood!
也许有一天..。
Maybe someday...
这些孩子可以喝到美妙的水..。
these children can drink wonderful water...
不不不别碰我。
No! No, no, no. Don't touch me.
- 别碰我,不,不,不-呼吸美妙的空气,生活在美妙的世界!
- Don't touch me. No, no, no. - Breathe wonderful air. Live in a wonderful world! - 放手-不不。
Let go. No, no.
- 不不不不-感受他们脸上的鲜血!
- No, no, no, no, no. - Feel the fresh blood on their faces!
不!
No!
我要用空手道砍你!
I'll karate chop you!
住手!
Stop it!
一切都在痛苦之中。
All is in pain.
你必须向命运投降。
You must surrender to fate.
你走错了路
You have wandered off your path
陷入了未知的危险中。
and stumbled into unknown danger.
你很幸运,拉特曼和他的鼠族
You were fortunate the Ratman and his rat clan
在高速公路上找到你
found you along the highway
把你带到了幽灵之地。
and brought you to the Ghostland.
也许你该向他表示感谢。
Perhaps you should offer him gratitude.
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Hi-fucking-yah!
瑞特曼,给我滚出去!
Ratman! Get the fuck out!
你知道吗?
You know something?
你们这些人..。
You people...
都是他妈的疯子。
are all fucking nuts.
什么风把你吹到我们这儿来了?What brings you to our land?
谁想知道?
Who wants to know?
我是伊诺克,我们部落的首领。
I am Enoch, leader of our tribe. 你是谁?
Who are you?
没有人。
Nobody.
只是一个男人在找一个女孩。
Just a guy looking for a girl.
我一找到她就走。
Soon as I find her, I'm out of here. 这是 Ghostland,我的朋友。
This is the Ghostland, my friend. 这片无处可逃的土地,
The land of no escape,
只有... 忍♥耐和生存。
only... endurance and survival. 这就是我要找的女孩。
This is the girl I'm looking for.
她叫柏妮丝。
Her name's Bernice.
她在这里消失了
She disappeared out here
和她的朋友一起开车兜风。
while joyriding with her friend. 你们有人见过她吗?
Any of you whack-jobs see her? 她和我在一起!
She was with me!
还是离家出走。
Still run from home.
但柏妮丝不肯回去。
But Bernice wouldn't go back.
有其他人看到她了吗?
Did anyone else see her?
- 我看见她了!-我也看见她了。
- I saw her! - I saw her, too.
在哪? 她在哪?
Where!? Where is she?
她在人体模型里。
She's up in the mannequins.
你自己去找她!
Go find her yourself!
不不别这样。
No! No, stop doing that.
你怎么敢? !
How dare you?!
我说了,别碰它!
I said, don't touch it!
温柔地对待它。
Treat it gently.
那是我的杰作。
That's my masterpiece.
她需要黑暗来安慰。
She needs darkness to comfort.
掩护灯光!
Cover the light!
鬼魂拯救像她一样的灵魂。
The ghosts saves souls like hers.
一开始是最可爱最年轻的。
The sweetest and youngest at first.
鬼魂利用他们的恐惧。
The ghosts exploit their fear.
他们想要权力和自♥由♥。
They want power and freedom.
鬼魂也是囚犯。
The ghosts are prisoners, too.
但是我保护他们,我把他们藏起来!
But I protect them. I hide them!
我们不是囚禁她的人。
We are not the ones who hold her captive. 你跟我来。
You're coming with me.
小甜饼,跟我们在一起,她不能出去!
Little cookie stay with us! She can't go out there!
我们走。
Let's go.
那我就要那个孩子。
Then I will have that child instead.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
说话!
Talk!
她不能。
She cannot.
那种力量已经被夺走了。
That power has been taken from her.
这个监狱夺走了我们所有人的一些东西。
This prison has taken something from us all.
我们的声音。
Our voice.
我们的希望。
Our hope.
我们的勇气。
Our courage.
从这些天真无邪的孩子身上,魔鬼占据了大部分。
From these innocent children, the demon has taken the most. 如此可怕的恐怖震撼了他们
Shaken them with such terrible horror
孩子们,他们失去了生存的意志。
the the children, they lose all will to live.
她必须自己收回它。
She must reclaim it herself.
如果她想活下去。
If she is to survive.
所有人!
Everyone!
是时候阅读了。
It's time to read.
你爷爷让我来接你!
Your grandpa sent me to get you!
现在是时候回家了!
Now it's time to go the fuck home!
好吧好吧好吧好吧。
Alright. Alright. Alright. Okay.
我们就..。
Let's just, uh...
柏妮丝。
Bernice...
我们是朋友,对吗?
we're friends here, right?
我们就..。
Let's just...
滚回家去。
go the fuck home.
听着听着。
Look. Look.
是你的朋友。
It's your friends.
你的朋友,记得吗?
Your friends, remember?
柏妮丝,是你的朋友。
Bernice, it's your friends.
看到了吗?
See?
等等。
N-Now, wait.
很好。
Good.
我们很快就能让你唱卡拉 ok 了。
We'll have you singing karaoke in no time. 带我一起走吧!
Take me with you!
带我走吧!
Take me!
- 我也是!-别带走这个女孩!
- Me, too! - Don't take this girl!
这个恶魔太强大了,无法逃脱。
The demon is too powerful to escape.
但是那个恶魔!
But the demon!
她谋杀任何企图逃跑的人。
She murders anyone attempting to escape. 转过身去!
Turn around!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你工作太辛苦了吗?
Do you work too hard?
没错。
Well, that's right.
力量! 它有很大的力量!
Power! It has a lot of power!
我一直在修我的卡车。
I've been working on my truck.
他们听到引擎声。
They hear an engine.
他们听到任何有引擎的声音。
They hear anything with an engine.
他们说..。
They say...
引擎会吸引魔鬼。
an engine attracts the demon.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
酷酷。
Cool. Cool.
你有燃料吗?
You got any fuel for it?
我有燃料,是的。
I have fuel, yeah.
我从每一辆经过的车上都拿到了。
I've been taking it from every car that comes through. 这里就是我的油罐。
And right there is my oil can.
干得好,拉特曼。
Nice work, Ratman.
我要借一个。
I'll borrow one.
我会给你的,但我不会和你一起去。
I'll give it to you, but I won't go with you.
决不! 决不!
Never! Never!
- 说出你的名字...-好的。
- Say your name... - Alright.
我们现在就来解决这个问题。
Let's take care of this right now.
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
对着麦克风说话。
Speak into the microphone.
来吧,说出你的名字。
Come on, say your name.
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
说出你的名字,柏妮丝!
Say your name, Bernice!
说出你的名字,不然明天我们就会爆♥炸♥。
Say your fucking name, or tomorrow, we'll explode.
好吧好吧。
Alright. Alright.
去他的。
Fuck it.
明天晚上我会送你回家。
I'll have you home by tomorrow night.
我为什么不帮你呢
Why don't I help you
脱下来?
take it off?
来吧。
Come on.
脱下来。
Take it off.
拿着..。
Take it...
全部脱掉。
Take it all off.
宝贝,脱下来。
Baby, take it off.
脱下来... 脱下来。
Take it... Take it off.
脱下来。
Take it off.
你脸上的疤可真不小。
Well, that's quite a scar you got there.
你去滑旱冰了吗?
You get that roller skating?
喔!
Whoo!
脱下来。
Take it off.
脱下来... 脱下来。
Take it... Take it off.
脱下来。
Take it off.
张开嘴。
Open your mouth.
哦耶!
Oh! Yeah!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
哦!
Oh!
万岁!
Banzai!
举起手来,趴下,趴下!
Get your hands up! You get down! Get down! 把手放在我能看见的地方。
Put your hands where I can see them.
把钱给我,在那儿说!
Give me the money. Say there!
把钱给我!
Give me the money!
快点! 他妈的快点!
Come on! Fuckin' hurry up!
趴下!
Stay down!
钱! 快点!
The money! Hurry up!
快点!
Come on!
快点,快点,快,快,快!
Come on! Come on! Go, go, go, go!
快点!
Come on!
全部拿走!
Get all of it!
这些很好吃,我给你一些。
These are delicious. I'll give you some.
加油! 加油!
Come on! Come on!
好吧。
Alright.
搞什么,你要杀一个孩子? !
What the fuck, you're gonna shoot a kid?!
- 你吃药了吗-你吃药了吗!
- Did you take your medication?! - Did you take yours?! 你这个懦夫! 叛徒!
You coward! Traitor!
女名女子名。
Bernice.
是我。
It was me.
我就是那个。
I'm the one.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
柏妮丝,不! 别碰我!
Bernice, no! Don't touch me!
谁在勾引我? !
Who's rubbing up on me?!
放开我!
Let go of me!
站住! 走开!
Stop! Get away!
很多年前,当我还是个孩子的时候。
Many years ago, when I was just a child.
在244英里处发生了灾难性的事故。
There was a catastrophic wreck, at mile 244...
那是核能塔的时代。
It was the age of nuclear towers.
有一个巨大的反应堆,
There was a massive reactor,
强大到足以建立一个帝国,
strong enough to power an empire,
或者摧毁它。
or destroy it.
在这一切之下,是废物,沸腾的有毒废物。
Beneath it all... the waste, the boiling toxic waste.
埋葬,隐藏,不洁。
Buried, hidden, unclean.
隐藏的秘密遗产。
The hidden secret legacy.
一艘载有熔化的核污泥的巨型油轮。
A mighty tanker burdened with molten nuclear sludge. 在城外灼热的高速公路上... 失去了控制。
On the searing highway outside of the city... lost control. 它击中了一辆载有致命罪犯的运输车。
It struck a transport carrying deadly convicted men.
用滚烫的原子病覆盖他们。
Covering them all with the scalding atomic disease.
燃烧! 可怕的燃烧!
The burning! The hideous burning!
火焰蔓延到土壤里,那是古老的被污染的土地。
The fire crept into the soil, the ancient polluted earth. 每一块石头和每一棵树都吸收了埋藏的毒素。
Every stone and tree had sucked up the buried poison. 整个城市化为一片火海!
The entire city burst into flames!
为什么没有人帮忙?
Why didn't anyone help?
我们呼救了!
We called for help!
我们召集了原子塔里的有权有势的人。
We called to the powerful men in the atomic towers.
但是这个有毒帝国的人们无法承认这一点。
But the men of the toxic empire could not confess it.
他们必须否认。
They must deny it...
拒绝他们所有人。
Deny them all.
我怎么离开这里?
How do I get out of here?
你找到了 Bernice 那个无辜的灵魂。
You found Bernice. The innocent soul.
给了她一个机会。
Gave her a chance.
你是个英雄。
You are a hero.
说出你的名字
Speak your name.
伯尼斯,这是爷爷
Bernice, this is grandpa.
我命令你说出你的名字
I order you to say your name.
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
说出你的名字,上车,伯尼斯
Say your name and get in the car, Bernice. 这位先生会护送你回家的
This gentleman will escort you back home. 对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
对爷爷的朋友伯尼斯说出你的名字
Say your name to Grandpa's friend, Bernice. 我是柏妮丝。
I am Bernice.
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone. 我... 是... Bernice。
I... am... Bernice.
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
我是... 柏妮丝!
I am... Bernice!
对着麦克风说出你的名字
Speak your name into the microphone.
我是柏妮丝!
I am Bernice!
起来。
Get up.
起来!
Get up!
起来。
Get up.
起来!
Get up!
快点,女士们!
Hurry up, ladies!
快点!
Come on!
大家都喝!
Everybody, drink!
它是空的!
It's empty!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
州长,你一直在发号♥施令。
Governor, you command all the time.
你就是时间!
You are the time!
你是最伟大和最强大的时钟。
You are the greatest and most powerful clock.
而且你的秒针比刀更锋利更危险!
And your second hand is sharp and more dangerous than a knife! 求你了!
Please!
没有。
No.
过来坐在爷爷的腿上。
Come sit on grandpa's lap.
我不会的!
I won't!
到那边去!
Get over there!
让她行动!
Make her move!
嘿,苏茜,别这样。
Hey, Susie. Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
已经两天了。
It's been two days already.
已经两天了,她还是失踪了。
It's been two days, and still, she is missing.
他会完成任务的,州长,我保证。
He'll get the job done, Governor. I promise.
- 我会...-带我去美国。
- I will... - Bring me America.
州长?
Governor?
你明白什么了吗?
Do you understand anything?
是的,州长!
Yes, Governor!
男名男子名。
Yasujiro.
安次郎!
Yasujiro!
来,去... 去... 去把那些东西扔出去。
Here, go... go... go toss those around some.
下雨吧,宝贝!
Make it rain, baby!
下雨吧!
Make it rain!
耶! 耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
下雨吧,宝贝! 下雨吧!
Make it rain, baby! Make it rain!
带上所有人! 带上我可爱的小女儿。
Bring everyone! Bring my nice young daughter. 带上苏茜和她年轻的身体。
Bring Susie and her fresh young body.
住手!
Stop!
你知道柏妮丝什么时候回来吗?
Did you know when Bernice is coming back?
是吗? !
Do you?!
柏妮丝会回来的!
Bernice will come back!
哦,是吗?
Oh, is that so?
滴答,滴答。
Well, tick-tock, tick-tock.
时间不等人!
Time waits for no one!
说啊!
Say it!
滴答,滴答。
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
滴答滴答。
Tick-tock.
- 滴答滴答-很好!
- Tick-tock. - That's good!
很好! 现在是秒针。
That's good! Now the second hand.
滴答,滴答。
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
滴答滴答!
Tick... tock. Tick tock!
是的! 大声点!
Yeah! Louder!
- 滴答,滴答!-滴答,滴答!
- Tick-tock, tick-tock! - Tick-tock, tick-tock!
是的,在柏妮丝回来之前,你就是我的钟。
Yes, you will be my clock until Bernice returns. - 滴答滴答!-大声点!
- Tick-tock, tick-tock! - Louder!
- 滴答滴答-州长州长!
- Tick-tock, tick-tock! - Governor. Governor!
叛徒回来了。
The traitor has returned.
你勾引她了吗?
Did you seduce her?
给她想法?
Give her notions?
是你让她离我而去的吗?
Did you tell her to run from me?
不!
No!
这是她的主意。
It was her idea.
那是谎言。
That's a lie.
安次郎!
Yasujiro!
相信我,安次郎。
Believe me, Yasujiro.
求你了。
Please.
太美了。
It's beautiful.
我太高兴了。
I'm so happy.
滴答滴答。
Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
滴答,滴答。
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
滴答! 滴答!
Tick-tock! Tick-tock!
滴答滴答。
Tick... tock.
“我在这个世界上的巨大痛苦
"My great miseries in this world
一直是希刺克厉夫的痛苦,
have been Heathcliff's miseries,
我从一开始就观察并感受着每一个人... ...”
and I watched and felt each from the beginning..." 她一定是死了!
She must be dead!
他们根本就不该去。
They never should have gone.
他们本可以挣脱束缚。
They could have broken free.
- 不可能!-大家安静!
- No way! - Quiet, everyone!
听这个故事。
Listen to the story.
他死了!
He's dead!
你的声音。
Your voice.
你是怎么把它收回来的?
How did you manage to reclaim it?
那些... 那些东西! 他们不知道从哪儿冒出来的。
Those... those things! They came out of nowhere. 他们在那条高速公路上砍了所有的东西。
They cut anything on that highway.
没有人能逃出幽灵之地。
No one escapes the Ghostlands.
听到了吗? !
You hear?!
没有人!
No one!
我总是做着同样的梦。
I always had the same dream. 你看到了什么?
What did you see?
废墟。
The ruins.
站在那里的人们..。
The people standing there... 苦难。
suffering.
所有的人..。
All the people...
我伤害了他。
I harmed.
但是昨天..。
But yesterday...
他们来找我。
they came to me.
他们也帮了忙。
And they helped.
我知道为什么。
And I know why.
我明白。
I understand.
他们帮助我..。
They help me...
因为..。
because...
我..。
I...
我..。
am...
放射性的。
radioactive.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
你有责任去完成。
You have a duty to complete. 我们会给你另一种生活。
We will give you another life. 啊!
Ahh!
你们好,女孩们! 晚上好。
Hello girls! Good evening.
有那么多漂亮的女孩。
There are so many pretty girls. 我今晚不该有个女朋友吗?Don't I deserve a girl tonight? 你?
You?
你也很漂亮。
You are a pretty one, too.
嘿!
Hey!
安次郎!
Yasujiro!
我该选谁呢?
Who should I pick?
你已经选好了吗?
Did you pick already?
小安次郎!
Yasujiro-chan!
兄弟?
Brother?
兄弟,你在吗?
Brother, are you here?
这是你妹妹安次郎吗? !
Is this your sister Yasujiro?! 现在就出来!
Show yourself now!
兄弟!
Brother!
兄弟,你在这儿吗!Brother, are you here!
露出你的脸!
Show your face!
杀了他!
Kill him!
兄弟,等等!
Brother wait!
我什么都知道!
I know everything!
你为州长工作是因为我。
You work for the Governor because of me.
他保证如果你这么做了,他就会放我走,不是吗?
He promised if you did then he would let me go, didn't he? 那是谎言!
That's a lie!
他是个骗子!
He is a liar!
兄弟..。
Brother...
请离开他。
Please leave him.
我可爱的小甜饼
My sweet little cookie.
有了这份和平
With this peace,
你终于是我的了
you will finally be mine.
永远... 永远.
Forever... and ever...
永远都是
and ever.
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
我们必须让时钟停止运转!
We have to keep the clock from moving!
你从哪里来? 你从哪里来?
Where did you come from? Where are you from?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你从哪里来? 你从哪里来?
Where did you come from? Where are you from?
我来的地方并不比这里好多少。
Where I'm from is not much better than here.
但我会带你离开这里,我会带你离开这里。
But I'll get you out of here. I'll get you out of here.
求你了。
Please.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
嗯。
Mmm.
美味。
Delicious.
大石
Oishi!
是时候了。
It's time.
- 你要去哪儿?-等等。
Where are you going? Wait.
我和你一起去,你要去哪里?
I'm coming with you. Where are you going? 英雄! 嘿! 英雄!
Hero! Hey! Hero!
你要去哪里? 英雄!
Where are you going? Hero!
你听到了吗!
You hear this?!
幽灵人!
Ghostlanders!
明天..。
Tomorrow...
我们要离开这里!
we're getting out of here!
不可能!
Impossible!
这不可能。
It's impossible.
不可能? 哈!
Impossible? Ha!
如果你三天前告诉我
If you had told me three days ago
我会一只手一只手站在这里..。
I'd be standing here with one arm and one... 睾丸..。
testicle...
跟你们这些婊♥子♥讲道理..。
trying to reason with you bitches...
我也会说不可能,
I would've said impossible, too,
但我告诉你,
But I'm telling you,
有个办法。
there's a way.
没有办法。
There is no way.
是的,有。
Yes, there is.
如果我们不阻止他们,
And if we don't stop them,
他们会挣脱的。
they'll break free.
他们将统治世界。
They'll rule the world.
恐吓和杀戮!
Terrorizing and killing!
我们将永远成为他们的囚犯!
We'll be their prisoners forever!
不,不要害怕。
No, don't be afraid.
它只是告诉时间。
It's just telling the time.
你可以留在这里,
Now, you could stay here,
忍♥受,生存。
suffer, survive.
我没有时间!
I don't have the time!
我有一天时间把这破玩意儿拆了!
I got one day to tear this shit apart!
现在你要么帮我..。
Now, you can either help me...
或者腐烂。
or rot.
拉特曼!
Ratman!
嘿,拉特曼!
Hey, Ratman!
我想和你做个交易。
I want to make a deal with you.
我知道你很聪明。
I know you're intelligent.
你做交易我给你一些奶酪,
You make the deal, I give you some cheese,。