《僵尸世界大战(2013)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

这里是JTL早间新闻
This is J.T.L. Morning News.
我是霍莉·查德威克
This is Holly Chadwick.
感谢您的收听
Thanks for joining us.
今早我们为您准备了精彩的广播
We have a great show in store for you this morning.
很高兴在演播室伴您度过这美妙的清晨
Well, it's a great morning to be in the studio.
当局已确认禽流感爆发的消息属实
Authorities have confirmed an avian flu outbreak.
天气预报多云
Forecast, cloudy skies...
早安布莱顿早间播报
Good morning. Reporting from Brighton.
如果病毒变异后
This will be a different scenario
能在人与人之间传播情况可就不同了
if the virus changes in a way that allows transmission between humans. 那开始吧
So, let's get started.
今日又发生一起海豚集体搁浅事件
Yet again today, another group of dolphins became stranded.
海豚搁浅研究人员仍无法解释其原因

二氧化碳排放量突然提高到...
CO2 emissions have dramatically increased in...
目前就您所知有什么实质性的威胁吗
Are there any real threats that you know of?
完全没有
Not at all.
环保人士正试图鉴定其死因
Environmentalists are trying to determine the cause of death.
在六级警戒下
At alert level six,
世界卫生组织向政♥府♥提出行动方针
W.H.O. guidelines for governments...
这袜子太可爱了我喜欢
Your socks are so cute! I like them.
警方表示近期已发生多起
Police say they've seen similar cases recently
市民举止怪异的案例
of people behaving strangely.
联♥合♥国♥卫生署建议政♥府♥ The U.N. Health Agency is not likely
发布旅游限制声明的可能性不大
to recommend official travel restrictions.
这让人觉得有些不安
It's a little bit unsettling.
他们既不是物理学家也不是工程师
They're not physicists. They're not engineers.
他们觉得它自己会渐渐销声匿迹
They think it's just gonna go away.
他们以为自己活在美好的异次元空间里吧
They live in a fantasy parallel universe.
骑在那个人身上殴击对方
Right on top of the man, beating him.
那个人在流血
The man is bleeding.
21例确诊病例
Twenty-one confirmed cases.
所有称其为世界末日的言论都荒谬至极
All the talk about a doomsday is a big hoax.
感染者朝其发出怒吼
The subject growled at him
并继续对受害者进行撕咬
and continued to maul the victim.
保守估计英国有15000例
The best estimate is about 15,000 in the U.K.
目前并不知道该病是否在蔓延
We don't know if this is spreading.
事态仍在变化
Rhythms of change...
目前为止没有相关迹象
So far there's no manifestation.
监察团已到达甚至...
Monitors have arrived, even carrying them...
由于如此多的民众受到威胁我们不能...
With that much public at risk, we cannot...
僵尸世界大战
他们要我们离开
They're trying to move us on,
并试图说服媒体不要介入
trying to tell the journalists to get out.
醒醒
Wake up!
怪兽爬上♥床♥来了
Oh, creatures in our bed...
别睡了
No sleeping!
你越来越重了
Oh, you're getting very big.
-早餐想吃什么 -薄饼
- What do you want to eat? - Pancakes!
今天风和日丽
We got a lot more sunshine today.
你只能说一个词
You have to only say one word.
对了生日想要什么礼物
Hey, by the way, what do you want for your birthday? 要一只小狗
Say a puppy.
小狗狗
A puppy.
毛绒玩具小狗狗吗
You mean a stuffed animal puppy?
那个咱家可以接受
Because that we can do.
快吃吧
Scootch it.
早上好看上去很好吃哦
Good morning. That looks yummy.
她吃那块大的吗
She gets the bigger one?
-是的对不起 -她太瘦了
- Yeah, sorry. - She's tiny.
你的吸入器带了吗
Did you pack your inhaler?
在洗手间水槽旁边
Bathroom sink.
-等会儿拿行吗 -快去去吧
- In a minute? -Scootch! Go.
当地政♥府♥发布了戒♥严♥令The government has declared martial law.
爸爸戒♥严♥令是什么啊
Daddy, what's martial law?
戒♥严♥令就像家规一样但用来约束大家Martial law is like house rules, but for everybody.
你以前去过电视上这种地方工作吗
Were you ever in places like that with your old job?
但我辞职回家来陪你们了
But I quit my old job so I could be with you.
你怀念你以前的工作吗
Do you miss it?
不我更喜欢我的新工作
No, I like my new job.
但你除了早上烙饼就没其它事情了
All you do is make pancakes in the morning!
没错但我烙的饼很好吃
Yeah, but I'm really good at it.
瞧瞧我找到谁了
Look who I found!
12号♥列车来喽
Here comes the number 12 train!
难道是地铁山姆鼠
It's not Subway Sam, is it?
再来点儿薄饼吗
You want more pancakes?

Good.
走吧走吧快去
Go, go, go. Come on, scootch!
-至少先...-快出去
- At least... - Move it on out.
回来把盘子放到水槽里
Hey! Plates in the sink!
-一会儿再放 -回家再说吧
- Later! - Do that when we get back!
宾夕法尼亚州费城
它住在丛林里吗
Does it live in the jungle?

No.
礼拜日的时候会吃它吗
Do you eat it on Sundays?

No.
它生活在非洲大平原上吗
Does it live on the Great Plains of Africa?
-是的 -我猜是的
- Yeah. - Oh, well, I guess, yeah.
人们会把它圈养一辈子最后宰了吃肉吗
Do people keep it in pens all its life and harvest it for meat?
-真恶心 -太恶心了
- That's really gross! - Gross!
爸爸
Dad!
是用来当宠物养的吗
Is it an animal you'd have for a pet?
-是的 -是猫吗
- Yes. - Is it a cat?

Yes.
-我又想到一个了 -再猜一个
- Okay, now we have another one. - Do another one.
你总算猜对一个了
You totally got one!
天上怎么有那么多直升机
Why are there so many?
这五分钟都飞过去三架了吧
It's like, three in the last five minutes.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
世界卫生组织正对近期
The World Health Organization has been
在台♥湾♥爆发并扩散至超过12个国家的
tracking the recent outbreak of rabies that began in Taiwan
狂犬病进行追踪调查
and has now been reported in over 12 countries,
以回应社会对其防疫不力的指责
responding to allegations it hasn't done enough to prevent the spread... 换到英国广播公♥司♥行吗
Can we try BBC?
你已经不是英国人了亲爱的
You're not British anymore, baby.
你的口音早就消失了
You lost your accent a long time ago.
除了喝醉的时候
Except after two bottles of wine.
我算英国人吗
Am I British?
算你奶奶就是英国人
Yeah, your grandma is.
他就这么开走了吗爸爸
He's just gonna keep going, Daddy?
你们坐这儿等着
Hold on, guys.
爸爸注意安全
Daddy, be careful on the road.
没事的宝贝
It's okay, baby.
一般是通过被感染生物的撕咬
Can be transmitted between species
在不同物种间传播
commonly from a bite from an infected animal.
我们建议您远离人口密集地区
Our best recommendation is to stay away from densely populated areas. 哥们儿还好吗
Hey, yo! You all right?
没事谢谢关心
Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks.
-要帮忙吗 -不知道怎么回事吗
- You need anything? - No. You know what's going on?
不伙计我也一头雾水
No, man, I don't know anything.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
杰瑞
Gerry?
立马回到车里
Get back in your car right now!
留在车里
Remain with your ve...
你要干什么
What are we doing?
跟着这车出去
That's our way out of here.
我要我的毯子
I want my blanket!
宝贝毯子在包里呢
Baby, it's packed right now.
先抱会儿地铁山姆鼠好吗
Snuggle with Subway Sam, okay?
我要毯子
My blanket!
小蕾
Rach?
蕾切尔宝贝你得坐回座位上去
Rachel, baby, you've got to get back in your seat.
-宝贝快坐回去 -系上安全带
- Baby, we need you in your seat. - Put your belt on! 蕾切尔快坐回去
Rachel, right now!
-杰瑞 -小蕾系上安全带
- Gerry? - Rach, get your belt back on!
-你没事吧 -你还好吗
- You okay? - You okay?
蕾切尔亲爱的
Rachel, sweetheart?
蕾切尔你受伤了吗
Rachel, you hurt?
-康妮 -没受伤吧没事了
- Connie? - Are you okay? It's okay.
我们得赶紧出去
We should get out.
大家都从车里出去
Everybody out of the car.
我们得立马出城
We've got to get out of the city.
她这边的门打不开蕾切尔从那边出去
Her door won't open! Rachel, go out that side.
好了你得爬过来亲爱的
Okay, you have to climb over, honey.
让开
Out of the way!
快走
Move it!
来亲爱的快过来
Come on, honey. Come on.
亲爱的你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you okay?
走咱们得离开街道
Let's go. Let's get off the street.
那是什么杰瑞那是什么东西
What is that, Gerry? What is that?
我不知道
I don't know!
上那辆房♥车
Get to the RV.
地铁山姆鼠
Subway Sam!
12号♥列车来喽一
Here comes the number 12 train! One. 二
Two.
-怎么了 -三
- What's happening? - Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.
十一
Eleven.
十二
Twelve.
列车到站啦
Train's in the station!
Gerry!
小心
Watch out!
我们正从第五大街撤退
We're pulling back on Fifth Street!
围堵行动失败了
Containment is a fail.
试着放松
Try to relax.
缓慢呼吸
Give yourself air.
吸气呼气
In and out.
别紧张宝贝放松下来
Come on, baby, try to relax.
杰瑞我的提包落车里了
Gerry? We left my purse in the car.
备用的药在哪儿
Where's her spare?
我在你包里找找好吗
I'm gonna go check your backpack, all right?
你来陪陪她吧
Do you want to be with her?
小蕾没事了你会没事的
Rach, you'll be all right. You're gonna be all right.
用鼻子吸气
Hey, hey, you breathe through your nose.
小蕾小蕾看着我看着我
Rach, Rach, look at me. Look at me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
这种情况你都经历无数次了
You've done this a hundred times.
看着我看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
用鼻子吸气从嘴巴呼出
Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. 好吧我们得找家药店出发吧
Okay, we're gonna go to a pharmacy. We gotta move. 好吧
好的好的好的
Good. Good. Good.
看着我看着我小蕾用鼻子吸气
Look at me, look at me. Rach, breathe through your nose.
不不不
No, no, no, no...
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
-看着我 -爸爸那些是什么东西
- Look at me. - Daddy, what are those things?
亲爱的去帮我们找些水好吗
Honey, find us some water. Okay?
找些能喝的
Something to drink.
蒂埃里打来的
It's Thierry.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在天上海龟湾东岸下部
Airborne. Lower East Side to Turtle Bay.
纽约州纽约
所有地方都沦陷了我们差点没逃出来
It's all gone. We barely made it out.
-让他往南走 -不我们得亲眼证实
- Tell him to go south. - No, no, we need visual confirmation. 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
到底发生了什么
What is this?
我们也不清楚你和感染者接触过吗
We don't know. How close were you?
几乎面对面了
Face to face.
好的亲爱的很好
Good, honey, good.
爸爸
Daddy.
康妮把那个给我
Connie, give me that.
把那个给我谢谢亲爱的
Give me that. Oh, thank you, honey.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
95号♥公路正在向北走
95, heading north.
好的好的
Okay. Okay.
好的我们会派一架直升机去接你
All right. We'll try to get a helicopter to you.
我回电时会告诉你撤离点
I'll call you back with an extraction point.
你能再坚持一个小时吗
Can you hold out for another hour?
我们有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
我可不是念我们的交情才救你老朋友
This is not for old time's sake, my friend.
我需要你
I'll need you.
我需要你回来
I need you back.
别把我们忘了
Don't forget about us.
波士顿已经沦陷了吗
What do you mean, we've lost Boston?
祝你好运杰瑞
All right. Good luck, Gerry.
好吧
Okay.
很好宝贝继续呼吸会没事的
Good, honey. Keep it going. It's gonna be all right. 新泽西州纽瓦克市
-过来跟紧我 -千万要跟紧
- Come here. Stay close. - Super close.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
你去拿药我去拿吃的
Get her medicine, I'll get us something to eat.
等会在这儿集♥合♥
I'll meet you back here.
跟紧我宝贝
Stay close, honey.
你要什么
What do you need?
舒喘宁[哮喘药物]
Albuterol.
这药对哮喘应该有用
They outgrow the asthma supposedly.
这个也拿着吧这药对我家孩子很管用
And this shit, too. It's magic for my kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
-爸爸 -康妮
- Daddy! - Connie?
爸爸
Daddy!
-康妮 -爸爸
- Connie? - Daddy!
-妈妈在哪儿 -杰瑞
- Where's Mommy? - Gerry!
杰瑞
Gerry!
卡琳
Karin?
-卡琳 -杰瑞杰瑞
- Karin? - Gerry! Gerry!
放开我放开我我只有这点东西
Get off of me! Get off of me! That's all I have.
杰瑞
Gerry!
杰瑞
Gerry.
华盛顿公园出现多个入侵者
Multiple 11-99s at Washington Park.
请求增援我们在往里德大街撤退
Please, send units. We're falling back on Reed Street. 2R12 需要支援
Two Robert 12, units need backup.
移♥动♥指挥中心已被攻占请回复Mobile ops is down. Please respond.
2R12 你在听吗请回复
Two Robert 12, are you there? Copy.
-孩子们 -应答机代码3 代码3
- Girls! - Responders, Code 3, Code 3.
蕾切尔快快走
Rachel, quick, come on.

No.

No!
我们得离开这儿不能留在大街上
We got to get out of here. We got to get off the street.
杰瑞
Gerry.
要去公♥寓♥吗
Apartments?
走吧
Hey. Yeah.
-杰瑞 -我们在纽瓦克
- Gerry? - We're in Newark.
我们被困在这里了
We're stranded.
23号♥大街公♥寓♥楼Apartment buildings, 23rd.
如果我们能去楼顶你能派人来接吗
If we can get to the roof, can you get someone to us?
-今晚不行 -那什么时候
- Not tonight. - When?
最早也得黎明
The earliest would be sunrise.
黎明
Sunrise.
告诉他我有照明弹
Tell him I got flares.
我们会带着照明弹去楼顶
We'll be on the roof with flares.
杰瑞我无论如何也会把你们救出来
Listen, Gerry, I will move mountains to get you out here. 过来宝贝
Come here, baby.
跑跑快跑
Go! Go! Go!
-宝贝到这儿来 -快快点
- Baby, in here! - Come on. Quick!
杰瑞
Gerry!
进去孩子们
Inside, girls!
走楼梯进去进去
By the stairs. Inside, inside!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait.
快上去没事的宝贝
Up, up. It's okay, baby.
跑快跑蕾切尔
Run! Run! Go, Rachel!
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
接着跑宝贝
Keep running, baby.
-没事的 -去顶楼
- It's all right. - To the top.
快快
Go! Go!

Go!
快跑
Run!
快快快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
我要点一支新的照明弹
I need a new flare!
这个混♥蛋♥快挤过来了This asshole's about to get through! 康妮哪儿去了康妮
Where's Connie? Connie?
-康妮 -康妮
- Connie? - Connie!
-让我进去 -康妮
- Let me in! - Connie!
-宝贝 -那不是她不是的
- Baby? - It's not her. It's not her.
-让我进去 -康妮
- Let me in! - Connie!
让我进去
Let me in!
进去进去
In, in, in! In!
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
-我叫托马斯 -你好托马斯
- I'm Tomas. - Hey, Tomas.
我妈把所有吃的都煮熟了怕它们变质
My mom's cooking everything before it starts to stink. 真聪明
That's smart.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's okay.
你们饿了吗
Are you guys hungry?
饿了麻烦你了
Yes, thank you.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
要喝点果汁吗
You want some juice?
下则消息
The following message
应新泽西州警署的请求
is transmitted at the request
进行播报
of the New Jersey State Police Department.
当局建议公众
Authorities recommend that the following actions
采取以下措施
should be taken by all the members of the public.
尽可能留在室内
Stay indoors if at all possible.
储备一至两周的食物和水
Have enough food and water supplies for sheltering
以供避难
for one to two weeks.
下则消息应新泽西州警署的请求
The following message is transmitted at the request
进行播报
of the New Jersey State Police Department.
一种未知病毒正在
An unidentified virus strain is rapidly
新泽西州迅速蔓延
spreading across the state of New Jersey.
她刚刚在哭
She was crying.
谢谢你汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
我以前工作的地方很危险
I used to work in dangerous places
只有转移才能存活如果不转移的话
and people who moved survived, and those who didn't... 转移才能存活
跟我们一起走会更有可能活下来
You have a better chance if you come with us.
你们走之前还需要什么吗
You need anything else before you leave?
好走走
Okay. Come on. Come on.
我们该和他们一起走
没有地方可去
要是没吃的了怎么办
好快走
Okay, come on.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
康妮楼顶上有架直升机在等我们
Connie, there's a helicopter waiting for us on the roof. 要跟紧爸爸妈妈好吗
Keep your eyes on Mommy and Daddy, okay?
要像忍♥者一样安静
Be ninja quiet.
很容易做到的
Just a walk in the park.
他们一定会来吗
How do we know they're coming?
一定会来的
They're coming.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好我们走吧
Okay, come on, guys.
快走快走
Come on! Come on!
上去上去
Up, up, up.
快走宝贝
Come on, baby.
快快快
Go, go, go!
-快走宝贝 -快走快走
- Come on, baby! - Go, go!
快走孩子们杰瑞
Go, girls! Gerry!
快啊杰瑞
Come on. Gerry!
孩子们到后面来
Girls, get back!
当心
Watch out!
-快走 -快快走
- Go! - Go, go, go!
快走快点孩子们
Come on, faster, girls!
中尉没有看到联络信♥号♥♥ Lieutenant, I've got no contact.
重复无联络信♥号♥♥
I say again, no contact.
快走快走
Let's go, let's go!
卡琳
Karin!
卡琳
Karin!
走这扇门
Go through the door!
杰瑞
Gerry?
看到了发现联络信♥号♥♥ There they are! Ace, we have positive contact. 我们要接的人在那儿把直升机降下去
That's our target! Get us down!
爸爸
Daddy!
-爸爸 -宝贝回来
- Daddy! - Baby, get back.
爸爸
Daddy!
杰瑞
Gerry?
-杰瑞你要干嘛 -退后
- Gerry, what? - Stay back!
亲爱的不要
Baby! No!
One thousand seven.
One thousand eight.
爸爸快下来
Daddy, get off the edge!
-杰瑞求你了 -1010
- Gerry, please? - One thousand ten.
One thousand eleven.
僵尸血滴到我嘴里了
I got it in my mouth.
你没事你没事
You're okay. You're okay.
走快走
Go! Go!
快走快走
Come on. Come on.
快走快走
Let's go! Let's go!
快快走我们走
Come on, let's go! We got to go!
你抓紧她了吗
You got her?
快走快走快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
已起飞飞行高度5700英尺
Traffic en route, altitude 5-7 thousand.
-航向250 -右转
- Heading 250. - Turn right,
航向改为075
heading 075, once clear.
飞行高度保持在四千以下
Remain below 4,000.
准备降落航向040
Clear to land, heading 040,
风向060 风力五级
wind 060 at five.
联♥合♥国♥指挥舰美国♥军♥舰阿格斯号♥ 听从信♥号♥♥员的指挥立即清场
Follow L.S.O. Directions. Prep for immediate dust off.
大西洋纽约以东200英里处
杰瑞
Gerry.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真高兴伙计
Good to see you, my friend.
探戈五号♥ 这里是阿格斯指挥处
Tango five, this is Argus command.
准备起飞
Cleared for take-off.
探戈五号♥ 明白
Tango five. Wilco.
卡琳右边
Karin, to the right.
这真不错对吧
This is good, right?
上下铺
Bunk beds!
你们的床铺是二号♥ 三号♥和六号♥
Your bunk beds are number two, three and six.
当在自己家就行了
Please make yourself at home.
想躺上去吗
You want to get up here?
-躺好了亲爱的 -真棒
- There you go, sweetheart. - That's good.
我们会不断移♥动♥船舰
We're not dropping anchor again.
你安全了
You're safe.
我担心的不是我自己
It's not me I'm worried about.
他们也很安全
They're safe.
亲爱的
Baby.
这可比我们72大街上的旧公♥寓♥要宽敞It's bigger than our old apartment on 72nd.
需要点什么吗卡琳
Need anything, Karin?

Water.
我会找人送来
I'll organize.
全世界都变这样了吗
Is this worldwide?
有没那么严重的地方吗
Is anyone doing better than we are?
宝贝你们换个地方聊
Baby. Go talk somewhere else.
好的
Okay.
总统死了
The President is dead.
六个参谋长死了四个副总统失踪了
Four of six Joint Chiefs. V.P. missing.
报道称首都的街道发生枪战
Reports of gun battles in the streets of the capital.
你的人都很恐慌
Your parties are panicking.
大城市更糟
The bigger cities are the worst off.
要运输人员和物资空运最好
The airlines were the perfect delivery system.
嘉年华游轮梦想号♥被批准加入
Carnival cruise vessel Dream has been given permission to join. 位于南面27海里正在接近
Twenty seven knots south and closing.
被攻击后多久会出现症状
How soon are they showing symptoms after contact?
临时政♥府♥目前认定
The provisional government currently considers
明尼苏达州北部有可能是安全区
northern Minnesota to be a potential safe zone.
是否出现过
Have you recorded any instance
人类被攻击但未感染的实例
where a person was bitten but not infected?
我怎么会知道俄♥罗♥斯♥有没有沦陷How the hell do I know if Russia's fallen?
长官我无法执行该命令
Sir, I cannot action that order.
上校抱歉我们无法
Colonel, I'm sorry, but we cannot facilitate
疏散您和您的手下
an evacuation for you or your men.
长官已经没有可供您撤离的地方了
Sir, there is nowhere to evacuate you to.
营养不良饮用水被污染
Malnutrition. Dirty water.
没有可供过冬或交通运输的燃料
No gas for the winter or transportation.
没有子弹作战
No bullets to fight.
而且这种病已经扩散至全球的每一个角落
And it has spread to all corners of the globe.
我们必须要解决的问题是
The question that we have got to address is
它到底是什么
what the hell is it?
大约5%的人不会立即受到感染
About 5% of the population aren't affected immediately.
是病毒引起的肯定是病毒引起的
It is viral. It has to be viral.
没有其他的可能
There is no plausible alternative.
无论是什么病毒一旦找出病毒来源
And like any virus, once we find its origin,
就能研制出相应的疫苗
we can develop a vaccine.
找到它就能控制住疫情
We find it, contain it...
那位是法斯巴克博士
That's Dr. Fassbach.
来自哈佛的病毒学家
Virologist from Harvard.
我觉得历史上最相似的案例
The analogy I keep coming back to
是西班牙流感
is Spanish Flu.
西班牙流感?
Spanish Flu?
它1918年时还不存在
It didn't exist in 1918,
但到了1920年
but by 1920,
它夺去了全球3%的人的性命
it killed 3% of the world.
他最有可能找出病源
He's our best bet at figuring out what this thing is.
你们跟我看的是同一封邮件
You all read the same email I did,
上面说的是"僵尸"
and it said "Zombies."
你疯了吗
Are you completely out of your mind?
"僵尸"这个词
So, the earliest mention of the word "Zombie",
汉弗莱营驻韩的美国♥军♥营
最早出现在韩国汉弗莱营的备忘录里
was in a memo from Camp Humphreys in South Korea. 之后我们就联♥系♥不上他们了
We haven't had contact with them since.
但这很有可能帮我们找出病源
But this could lead us to the origin.
要是知道了病源
If we knew where this thing started,
我们就有机会研制出疫苗来控制疫情
then we'd have a chance of developing a vaccine to stop it. 所以我们派法斯巴克博士去那里寻找源头
So we send in Dr. Fassbach there to look for the source.
他还是个孩子
He's just a kid.
没错
You're right.
全体起立
Attention on deck!
稍息
At ease!
副秘♥书♥长♥先生
Mr. Under-Secretary.
副秘♥书♥长♥说
The Under-Secretary here says
你还在联♥合♥国♥时是他最好的侦查员you were his best investigator when you were at the U.N.
我想派你去带上一个小队
I want to send you in. With a team.
帮助法斯巴克博士找到他所需的
Help Dr. Fassbach find whatever it is he needs.
你带我来...
You brought...
我想让你亲眼看到情况有多么紧急
I wanted for the circumstances to speak for themselves.
不行
No.
舰长我不是你的人
Captain, I'm not your guy.
你上过利比里亚内战的战场
You were on the ground during the Liberian Civil War.
调查过车♥臣♥的战争罪行
Investigated Chechen war crimes.
还有07年的斯里兰卡事件
Sri Lanka in '07.
我和你都心知肚明
Places you and I both know,
法斯巴克博士在这些地方无法活过一晚
Dr. Fassbach wouldn't last a night in.
杰瑞海豹突击队会保障你们的安全
Gerry, a handful of SEALs will go with you as security force. 不行
No.
我的人会护送你进去你协助博士
My guys will get you in, you assist the doctor,
顺藤摸瓜找到病源后就会带你们离开
pursue any leads, my guys will get you out.
粗活我们来干
We do the heavy lifting.
我帮不了你我不能离开我的家人
I can't help you. I can't leave my family.
看看四周莱恩先生
Take a look around here, Mr. Lane.
在这里的每一个人
Each and every one of these people
都有任务在身
are here because they serve a purpose.
这里容纳不下旁观者
There's no room here for non-essential personnel.
有一大堆人在排队等铺位
There's a long line of people waiting for one of those bunks. 想要帮助你的家人
You want to help your family,
那就来想想怎么阻止疫情
let's figure out how we stop this.
你自己选择莱恩先生
It's your choice, Mr. Lane.
很好选
Simple.
你已经不再为他们工作了
You don't work for them anymore.
卡琳
Karin.
你也许忘了这份工作带给你的伤害
You might not remember what this job did to you,
但我记得
but I do.
所以别指望我同意
So do not ask me to say yes to this.
我必须要去
I have to go.
不然他们就会赶我们下船
They're going to kick us off the ship.
什么
What?
如果我去了你和孩子们就能留下来
If I go, you, the girls, Tommy, have a place to stay.
不然今晚我们就得回费城
If I don't, we're back in Philly tonight.
蒂埃里呢他不能做点什么吗
What about Thierry? Can't he do anything?
蒂埃里已经做不了主了
Men like Thierry aren't in charge of anything anymore. 这个你收好
You keep this with you.
我会每天打一次给你
I'll call in once a day.
只要我打了就证明一切都好
As long as I make that call, everything's gonna be okay. 我会回来的
I'm coming back.
好吗我们一定会尽力而为
Okay? We're going to make the best of it.
就像我们那样
As we do.
就像我们那样
Like we do.
小宝宝爸爸要去工作了
Okay, baby doll, Daddy's got to go to work.
我不是宝宝
I'm not a baby.
好吧
Okay.
又高又漂亮的小大人
Tall, beautiful, tiny adult.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
好吗
Yeah?
好了猛♥男♥
All right, tough guy.
帮我照顾好女士们好吗
Take care of the ladies for me?
好的
Yeah.
一言为定
Deal.
你很了不起
You're awesome.
爸爸很快就回来了
Daddy's coming back.
这边请先生
This way, sir.
联♥系♥人家
联♥系♥人杰瑞
我们不知道那边是什么情况
Look. We don't know what we're walking into. 所以我们就按他们说的做
So we do what they say. Okay.
他们动我们就动
If they move, we move.
他们停我们也停
If they stop, we stop.
假如事态失控
If things were to get crazy,
就紧跟他们的脚步
just focus on their boots,
听他们指挥这样我们就没事了
focus on their voices, and we'll be all right.
这些人就跟铁锤一样
These guys are hammers.
视一切为眼中钉
And to hammers, everything looks like nails. 我听到了
I heard that.
我故意让你听到的
You were meant to.
你看到重要的东西
So, you see something that's important,
就说出来我们会帮你搞定的
you call it out and we'll make it happen.
好的
Okay.
你觉得此行会有收获吗
You think we're gonna find anything?
是的
Yeah.
我们会有收获的
Yeah, we're gonna find something.
大自然是个连环杀手
Mother Nature is a serial killer.
没有人能比得上她
No one's better.
她更具创造力
More creative.
不过像所有连环杀手一样
But like all serial killers,
她也会忍♥不住想要被发现
she can't help the urge to want to get caught.
要是罪魁祸首不现身
What good are all those brilliant crimes,
再完美的犯罪又有何意义
if no one takes the credit?
所以她留下了面包屑
So she leaves crumbs.
最难的也是你通过十年寒窗学会的
Now, the hard part, why you spend a decade in school, 就是发现面包屑留下的线索
is seeing the crumbs for the clues they are.
有时候你认为是
Sometimes the thing you thought,
病毒最凶残的一面
was the most brutal aspect of the virus,
恰好就是它的要害所在
turns out to be the chink in its armor.
她喜欢将弱点掩饰成强项
And she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths. 她就是个贱♥人♥
She's a bitch.
请注意华盛顿已沦陷
Attention. D.C. has gone dark.
重复华盛顿已沦陷
I repeat, D.C. has gone dark.
国会大厦的疏散工作已经暂停
The Capitol evacuation has been suspended.
请将所有可用的物资
All available resources
运往诺福克海军基地
should be directed to Naval Station Norfolk.
所有身份为F6的非必要人员
All non-essential personnel given F-6 status,
你们已被分为A到E五组
and in groups A through E
请到飞行甲板报到准备转移
need to report to the flight deck for relocation.
转移到奥兰多的A组和B组人员
Groups A and B relocating to Orlando should be
请到舰尾集♥合♥ 勿靠近降落区
on the stern clear of the landing zone.
重复一遍所有身份为F6的
I say again, all non-essential personnel
非必要人员速到飞行甲板报到
given F-6 status need to report to the flight deck.
负责转移的直升机即将就位
Choppers are inbound for immediate relocation.
妈妈这是晚餐吗
Mommy, is this dinner?
是的宝贝
Yes, sweetheart.
这里的水味道很奇怪
Water here tastes funny.
是飞机燃料的味道小姑娘
It's jet fuel, young lady.
他开玩笑的
He's joking.
没开玩笑海水淡化装置过滤不掉燃料
I wish. Desal has trouble filtering it out.
或许是因为船上太多人了
Probably because there's too many people on this ship. 大家快起来
Everybody wake up.。

相关文档
最新文档