关于购物的英语口语情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于购物的英语口语情景对话

【篇一】关于购物的英语口语情景对话

S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

顾客:不用,谢谢,我仅仅看看而已。

S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这个件是最新款的。

C: No, thank you.

顾客:不要,谢谢。

S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's

perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪儿呢?小姐?

【篇二】关于购物的英语口语情景对话

S: Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you find anything?

店员:对不起,小姐,要我帮你找你要的鞋子吗?

C: Yes, I would like to buy a pair of dress shoes.

顾客:好啊,我想买一双与衣服相配的鞋。

S: What size do you wear?

店员:你穿几号鞋呢?

C: Six and a half.

顾客:6号半。

S: How about this pair?

店员:这个双好吗?

C: No, I don't like black. What have you got in brown?

顾客:不要,我不喜欢黑色的。你们有哪些褐色的鞋子呢?

S: How about these?

店员:这些好吗?

C: Oh, Lord, no Those are ugly. What else do you have?

顾客:哦,不,那些太难看了。你们还有别的吗?

S: Well, there's this pair.

店员:嗯,这儿有一双。

C: Hmm, they're not too bad.

顾客:唔,还不错。

【篇三】关于购物的英语口语情景对话

S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?

S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you want a stopwatch.

店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?

S: Right here.

店员:就在这里。

C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Do you take checks?

顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?

S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

C: Here you are.

顾客:这是我的支票。

S: Thank you.

店员:谢谢您。

【篇四】关于购物的英语口语情景对话

Steven decides to go shopping with his wife Julia. Now

they are talking about this matter.

史蒂文决定和妻子茱莉娅去购物,此刻他们正谈论此事。

Julia:Steven, shall we go shopping tomorrow?

茱莉娅:史蒂文,我们明天去购物好吗?

Stever: Hum...Why not go shopping the day after tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday. I hate all the hustle and bustle of Saturday shopping.

史蒂文:嗯……为何后天不去呢?明天不过周六,我讨厌星期六

买东西那么挤来挤去的。

Julia:But Sunday is the same with Saturday. If you

don’t mind, that's OK.

茱莉娅:但是周日和周六情况是一样的啊,如果你不介意的话,

也能够的。

相关文档
最新文档