风雨哈佛路中英对照剧本解析

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

风雨哈佛路中英对照剧本解析
风雨哈佛路(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story),是美国一部催人警醒的电影,通过一位生长在纽约的女孩莉斯,经历人生的艰辛和辛酸,凭借自己的努力,最终走进了最高学府的经历,表达了一个贫穷苦难的女孩可以用执著信念和顽强的毅力改变了自己、改变人生的主题。

I loved my mother so much 我爱我的母亲
She was a drug addict 她是个瘾君子
She was an alcoholic 她是个酒鬼
She was legally blind 而且基本失明
She was a schizophrenic 患有精神分裂
but I never forgot that she loved me 但我不会忘记她一直爱着我
even if she did it 即使她忘记了
all the time ...all the time ... 一直如此... 一直如此
all the time 一直如此
Lisa, give me the money! It's mine! 丽萨,把钱给我,是我的
God, it's mine! 上帝,是我的钱,把它们都给我
Who's Saint Donalson. 谁是圣·丹诺森
Who's Saint Donalson. 谁是圣·丹诺森
Y ou freak Y ou freak 快给我
what is Ameba?什么是Ameba
Where is it? Give it to me! 在哪?把它给我
What is epidermis. 什么是epidermis
What is the epidermis. Correct! 什么是epidermis,正确
Give it to me!把它给我
Let go, mom! 放开我,妈
I gave a hudred to you!我给过你100块钱的
Just come, I gave 100 to you!to one of you!我刚刚才给的100块钱,给你们其中一个
We're forced to live on! 我们靠那生活的
Every month! It is ...It's...It's the same damn thing! 该死的,每个月都是这样
Y ou can put it in your arms, so we can starve! 你拿了它我们就得挨饿了
it's mine 那是我的。

I didn't take it! Give it to me! 我没有拿!给我
注解
Deserve
vt.应受;应得;值得
vi.应受报答;应得报酬;应得赔偿;应受惩罚
Government officials clearly deserve some of the blame as well...
政府官员显然也应当承担部分责任。

One of them said the two dead joy riders got what they deserved.
他们中的一个人说这两名开偷来的车去兜风的人死得活该。

In accordance with (= according to)
adv.与…一致,依照;禀承;秉承;因
Store blinds in accordance with manufacturer's requirements.
依照制造商的要求来储藏百叶。

All the time
(在该段时间内)一直;向来,一向;时时刻刻;每时每刻
She lives happily all the time.
她始终愉快地生活。

Give it to me! It's mine! It's mine! 把它给我,它是我的!它是我的
We're hungry. 我们饿了
I can't ! We need food, mom! 我不能,我们需要食物,妈!
What did you ever do for me, huh?! I gave you life! 我给了你生命,你又为我做过什么?Tell me go out to the street and sell myself for it? huh? 你难道让我上街卖身吗?
Do you want me to do it? I know I do it sometimes, right? 你想让我那样吗?你知道我会的Come on, jinny, what are you saying? She doesn't need to do that!姬恩,别这么说,你当然不用这么做!
Oh, My God!噢,上帝
I need it. I need it. I need it. 我需要它,我需要它,我需要它
What is vodena. 什么是vodena
Who's Guerra Champion. 谁是Guerra Champion.
I wanted that smile. Oh, god! I wanted that smile so much! 我需要那个微笑。

上帝,我是多么需要那个微笑
I was pathetic, wasn't I? 我可悲,不是吗?
Don't take the aqueduct! Mummy! 不要拿走它,妈妈
Daddy!爸爸
Who is Carl Deniel 谁是Carl Deniel
She taking the aqueduct! 别去有水渠的地方
She'll get mugged!她会摔倒的!
Who cares! 谁在意呢
Dad, we'll cop her, if we can't she'll get mugged! 爸爸,我们得拦住她,要不然她会摔倒的Always a big production! 真是个大麻烦
注解
Pathetic
adj.令人同情的,可怜的;又笨又可怜的,无价值的;荡气回肠
He seems rather a pathetic creature.
他看上去像个可怜虫。

Demand (pt&pp.demanded)
vt.要求,请求;需要;[法]召唤;询问,盘问
n.需求;需要;要求,请求;销路
vi.需要;请求;查问
Russia demanded that Unita send a delegation to the peace talks...
俄罗斯要求安盟派代表团参加和谈。

But he could also turn on the style when the occasion demanded.
但是如果场合需要,他也能拿出派头来。

(be) abundant in (= be rich in)
富于,富有
And both are abundant in onions, carrots, and potatoes.
而这两者在洋葱、胡萝卜和土豆中都很充足。

第三期
See they fixed the light for a change. 我看他们得把灯换一个.
not easy to break them again 没被砸碎就算幸运的了
No, No, No. She's ok, see the water runs downhill. 不不,她没事,水是顺着山流的
There's no water 那儿没水
No, No. Don't you know what aqueduck is? 不,不,你不知道水渠是干嘛的。

The aqueduct carried water to New Y ork City 水渠是用来把水引到纽约已经百年了
for like over a hundred years they did that. 后来关闭了,
And they close it down, but now the ghost water right? He carried your mother along. 但是现在这幽灵水把你妈妈困住了
My father.Y ou could sit down on a couch and talk to my father. 我的父亲.你能坐在长凳上和我爸闲谈
you just can't talk to him for long. 但你不能和他谈很久
Hey, Jean ! 咳,基恩
He knew so much. He got all the answers right on JEOPERDY. 他知道很多,答案能脱口而出。

He was a genius, every answer, every time. 他是个天才,每次回答都正确
That's the thing. Y our parends are your Gods. 就是这样,你的父母是你的上帝
I look to them as an example of what I should find everywhere on the world. 我把他们看作我生活的榜样
They paid so little attention to my needs 他们很少在乎我的需要
but then I felt that their needs were so powerful that ... 但我感觉他们的需要如此地强烈。

It didn't make me feel hurt or angry that they didn't look into me. 以至于当他们不关心我时我也不会感到有多受伤
because I felt ok. This just must to be the human condition to be so. 因为我觉得这是由人们所处的环境所决定的
and then the world came in. 然后发生了些事
注解
Declare (pt&pp.declared)
vt.宣布;声明,声称;申报;[法]供述
vi.声明,发表宣言;宣称
The government is ready to declare a permanent ceasefire...
政府准备宣布永久性停火。

He declared his intention to become the best golferin the world...
他表明自己想要成为世界上最好的高尔夫球选手。

Adapt oneself to (= adjust oneself to)
使自己适应于
One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
我们应当使自己适应变化了的情况。

Y ou took my husband, you little busterd, I'll kill you. 你抢走了我的丈夫,你这个小混蛋,我要杀了你
No mummy 不,妈咪
I'm not your mother. I did your favour. I shouldn't have trail on you! 我不是你的妈妈,我帮了你,你不能恩将仇报
help me clean up this Liz. They see this they're gonna take us, too. 帮我清理一下,丽思,他们见了也会把我们带走的
NO! NO! NO! It's my house. 不,不,不,这是我的家
Don't take me!get out! NO!Don't take!你不能拷走我,离开我的家,不,不......
No fasten ! 别激动
She threw the cat. 她扔了一只猫
What happened to the window? 窗户怎么了?
such you on fire take me ... 我要把你们烧成灰
come on jean 别这样,基恩
Why don't take a medication? good girl!为什么不接受治疗,女士?
She takes it! She just takes too many other things on top of it... 她只是接受其他的事物太多了OK OK 好了,一切都好了
This place is a mess!What happened here?这里真是个烂摊子.这是怎么了?
I fell down. 我跌倒了
Oh oh oh Jean put the knife down 噢,基恩,把刀放下
OK OK 好了,好了
all right where's the phone? 好吧,电话在哪?
we don't have one! 我们没有电话
this woman doesn't fit 这女人真不像话
Y ou're kidding 你说笑吧
Y ou girls have choice. clean this place up, help your mother. 你们有事情做,把屋子打扫干净,帮帮你妈
How about my father?那我爸呢?
Ignore her. She's a ... She's a feminist. 无视她,她是个女权主义者
Hey Hey where are you going? come back here. come back. 嘿,你去哪儿,回来回来
Y ou're gonna go to a home. Do you know what home is like? 你需要一个家,你知道家是什么样的吗?
There are girls. They'll be to dult take everything you have. 那儿的女孩会打你并且带走你的一切
you can't have anything! you have to clean bathrooms.you'll work there if you don't work here. 你不会有任何东西的,你得打扫厕所。

你不在这干活就去那个家
back up! back up. 后退,后退
It's not a show! Y ou got nothing better to do huh? 这不是演出。

你们难道没有别的事做吗?Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? 妈咪?妈咪?妈咪?
Couldn't they see? 他们没看出来吗?
Anyone could see. 任何人都能出来
She was in so much pain. 她承受着巨大的痛苦
There were struggles so much on the surface so there if anyone cared to look 痛苦的挣扎呈现在脸上,如果有人能看见的话......
It wasn't like she was running off from being a good mother to somebody else... 她并不是不想成为一个的好母亲,
She just didn't have any more to give. 只是无力给予了
What is that? 谁啊
I was always the smelly kid in class. 我在班上总是一个有异味的孩子
We should on the bucket to shower, but daddy laughed at her doing, 丽萨喜欢用水桶接水淋浴。

said she had to marry a doctor she has so many expectations. 父亲嘲笑她应该嫁个医生,因为她的讲究太多了。

I didn't have any expectations. so therefore, I guess, I stunk. 而我没有什么讲究,所以我身上有异味
and I itched from licks and it burned between my legs. 虱子让我身上奇痒,而且在我两腿间乱跳。

My teachers were always telling not to finch it. 老师叫我不要去挠
and my underwear. I didn't know what to do about underwear. 而我的内衣,不知道该如何处理。

I just wore it until it fell apart. 我只知道穿烂为止
All right! people! thank you! rest is over. 好啦,孩子们,谢谢你们,休息结束了
My teeth ached. I was hungry. 我的牙疼,而且很饥饿
The teacher's words never seemed to reach me. 老师的话我听不进去,
Words just seemed... fall on the floor. 那些话看起来都掉落到了地上
Hold me the test. There's no point that ... 给我试卷,你没必要做.....
NO, I'll take it. 不,我要做
but you've been here what? for 3 times this month? 你来这做什么?一个月来三次
NO, I'll take it. It doesn't look that hard. 我要做。

这没有那么难
注解
Struggle (pt&pp.struggled)
vi. 搏斗;奋斗;努力;争取
n. 打斗;竞争;奋斗
They had to struggle against all kinds of adversity...
他们不得不同一切困境做斗争。

Life became a struggle for survival.
生活成了一场奋力求生的斗争。

Dismiss (pt&pp.dismissed)
vt. 解雇,把…免职;遣散,解散(队伍等);驳回,拒绝受理;搁置
vi. 解散
A judge declined to dismiss the case in february.
二月法官拒绝驳回此案。

The military commander has been dismissed.
军队司令已经被免职了。

At the mercy of
任…摆布,在…支配下
We cannot afford a future in which knowledge is at the mercy of popularity and money.
在知识受流行度和金钱支配的未来,我们无法承受之重。

Oh, Liz, stay here. 噢,丽思,站住
Y ou do smell, you know? Doesn't your mother tell you that you gonna . 你身上真的有味道,知道吗。

你妈妈没告诉你吗
NO NO It's my fault. I just forget. 不,不,那是我的错,我只是忘记洗澡了
OK.Well, when you have shower tonight, you wanna, you wanna wash back here ? 好.今晚洗澡,你想在这洗吗?
Ah, I've been saving some things for you. there 额,我保存了你的一些东西. 看
and here. How did you do that? Y ou're never in school. 还有这,你是怎么做到的?你从来没上过学
I read a lot. 我读过很多书
Y eah? what do you read? 你读过哪些?
encyclopedia. The laddy upstairs, Eva, she find it in the Dumpster, the whole set ... 像大百科全书,是我的邻居伊娃在垃圾桶里捡到的一整套,
well, except for the Erdos 除了“厄尔多斯”那部分
If you asked me about Erdos, I would have got it wrong. I was just lucky. 如果你问我“厄尔多斯”,我肯定答不上来,我只是运气好罢了
Oh, Lizzy! Y ou have to come to school. 哦,丽思,你一定要来学校
NO, I mean it. Look, it's ridiculous you're way too smart not to be here. 不,我是认真的。

你比你想象的要聪明。

I don't understand why don't you come? 我只是不明白你为什么不上学
OK .I will. 好.我会来的
How could I tell her that school made me sad. 我怎能告诉她学校让我难过
I didn't know how to talk to her. I didn't know how to talk to anyone. 我不知道怎样和她说,我不知道怎么和别人说
My house wasn't a place you could come out of and be normal. 我的家庭不是那种能出正常人的地方
We have to come every day. OK? 你必须每天来。

If you don't, and I will call CHILD WELFARE.That's not a threat. It's a promise. 如果你不来,我会打电话给福利院。

这不是吓唬你,是承诺
Eva, look what I've got. - 100! 伊娃,看我得到的- 100分
Y es, encyclopedia 多亏了你的百科全书
Good, you gotta make good marks. Y ou don't wanna be an idot. 好极了,真是个好分数,你可不笨哦
and you keep up now, you hear me? now your mother's back. 你要继续努力,听见了吗?你妈妈回来了
My mother's back? 我妈妈回来了?
Well, we had a nice quiet couple of months, didn't we? 嗯,我们过了两个宁静的月份。

不是吗The only good thing about my mother being taking away to the nut house 我母亲从医院回来的唯一好处
was that when she came back she was my mum again. 就是她又是我母亲了。

She cooked and she cleaned more than she even to be a court sonographer. 她做饭、打扫卫生甚至尝试做个法庭速记员
for me, that was a good quiet couple of months before the drugs came back in. 而对我来说,在毒品回来之前是宁静的几个月
Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? 妈咪?妈咪?妈咪?
Lizzy. 丽思
Are you ok? 你好吗?
I'm ok. pumpkin, you look real good. 我挺好的.了不起啊,你变得漂亮了
glad you're home, mummy. 很高兴你回家,妈咪
you're glad you're home? 在家开心吗?
This hospital won't too bad. 医院也不是很糟
It's too green, the walls. and there were bars on the windows. 那里树很多,有高墙,窗户上还有栏杆
I'm sorry. you had to say that, you know. 我很抱歉,就像你说的,你知道的
but I'm glad you're home. 但我很高兴你能回家
Look! Look! I...I got 100! 看!看,我得了100分
NO NO. 100 is good. 100 is perfect. Didn't you ever get 100? 不,不,100分是好的意思,100分是完美的意思,你没得过100分吗?
I am't go to school. I ran away too young. Don't you ever run away from home. 我没上过学,我很小时就离家了。

你千万不能离家出走啊
I won't . 我不会的
Liz, I'll always be here for you. 丽思,我会一直在你身边
I know, mummy. 我知道,妈咪
I'll always be here. ALWAYS. 我一直都在这,一直都在
I know, mummy. 我知道,妈咪
I'm sick. I'm sick. Liz, I... I have AIDS. - No No 我得病了我得病了,丽思,我感染了艾滋, - 不不
NO NO NO. baby don't,They say... don't be afraid. 不不不. 宝贝,他们说...别害怕
They say... I might... they say I could live forever, ok? 他们说...我可以...他们说我可以生存下去,知道吗?
but I can't live here. I gotta go home. 但是我不能在这,我必须要回家了
This is home. 这就是家啊
No, home to my pop's. I wanna take you and Lisa. 不,是爷爷的家. 我会带着你和丽萨
No No mom. you have to stay here. 不,妈妈,你必须呆在这里
I can't stop the drugs. and I can't do it when your daddy around. 我戒不了毒,只要你爸爸在身边
but you'll be alone. 但你会孤独的
Liz, this is aready gonna over, just pack up your things and let's go. 丽思,丽萨已经过去了,收拾好你的东西,走吧
No you said pop's gonna beat you. you said he raped your sister. 不,你说爷爷经常打你,你说过他强奸了你的姐姐
since what it has to be now. 因为现在不得不这样了
No, stay here 不,留在这
I can't 我不能
stay mummy! 留下来,妈咪
注解
Promise (pt&pp.promised)
vt.允诺,许诺;给人以…的指望或希望
vi.许诺;有指望,有前途
n.许诺;希望,指望;允诺的东西
Promise me you will not waste your time...
答应我,不要浪费自己的时间。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.
这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

Damage (pt&pp.damaged)
vt.& vi.损害,毁坏
n.损害,损毁;赔偿金
The sun can damage your skin.
阳光能损伤皮肤。

The blast caused extensive damage to the house...
爆炸给这所房子造成了大面积的损坏。

Give rise to (= lead to)
引起,导致;造成
Allergens are antigens that give rise to allergy.
过敏原是能引起敏感的抗原。

stay mummy! 留下来,妈咪
Everything was falling apart. I thought if I could stay I could stop it. 一切都破灭了,我以为我留下来就能阻止这些
but if I stayed, everything would somehow stay the same. 我留下来,所有的一切或许都能和从前一样
Just open the door. It's no use. We know you're in there. 开门!没用的,我知道你在里面Where's your mother and sister? 你的母亲和姐姐去哪了?
They are gone. 他们离开了
Where's your father? 你父亲呢?
He's gotta get some food, he'll be right back. 他去弄吃的了,马上就会回来
Y our teacher called. Y ou're still not going to school. 你老师打电话来了.你还是没去学校
Y ou're never in school. We gotta do something about this. 你从没去学校.我们要采取一些措施了
Miss Wonder warned you, I warned you, every one year case workers warned you. 万德小姐警告过你,我警告过你。

所有关心你的义工警告过你
This's been going out for years 这都很长时间了
We all said clean up this place and go to school. 总说“收拾好这个地方然后去学校”
clean up and go to school “收拾好然后去学校”
Y ou have done neither one of them, have you? 你都做不到,是不是?
Elizabeth, have you? - No 伊丽莎白,是吗?- 不是
So what we gonna do? 那我们该怎么做?
I don't know. 我不知道.
I do.Y ou're going into the system. 我知道.我们要系统办事
I'm taking her. 我要带走她
but but things are better now. My daddy buys me big potatos everyday 但...但事情已经好转了,我爸爸每天都给我买土豆
Y ou're not paying the rent. Y ou're not getting her to school. 你没有交租金,也没让她上学
I tell her to go. I told you to go to school. She's gotta mind of her own. She's a feminist. 我告诉过她上学,她有自己的思想,她是个女权主义者
This is not a joking matter. 这不是开玩笑.
Pack her suitcase. Now! 准备好行李现在!
No No No - I'm sorry. 不不不
I'll go to school. Please! 我会去学校,求你了
This isn't working. We need an adult who's responsible. 这没用,我们需要一个成年人监护你My grandpa's responsible. My grandpa'll take me. My sister's there. 我的爷爷可以监护我,爷爷会收留我,我的姐姐在那
Y our sister goes to school. 你的姐姐在上学
I'll go to school, I'll go to school. Please! 我会去上学,我会去上学,求你了
Don't make a fass. 别闹了
I'll talk to him. and if he'll take you. Y ou'll be out in 24 hours. 我会和他谈的,如果他愿意收留你,24小时内就放你出来
I'm sorry. 抱歉
and if he won't? 那如果他不呢?
Y ou'll have time to figure out how you wanna live your life. 那你就有时间好好规划一下以后的人生了
注解
Figure out
计算出,解决;弄明白;合计
I can figure out how much gold is underground.
我可以算出地下有多少金子。

Take pains
v.尽力,耐心;操心;着意
They are take great pains for the every minutia.
他们为每个细节煞费苦心。

Figure out my life. Do people really do that? 规划我的人生人们真的会那样做吗?
Do they do that while they are falling down into a deep dark hole. 当掉进一个深渊,他们真的会去规划吗?
buzzed in, locked in. It was like visiting my mother. 门铃声,反锁声,就像去探望我的妈咪。

only I was in the crazy house now. 只是现在是我在疯人院
and I didn't get out in 24 hours, I didn't get out in 24 days. 24小时内我没有出去,24天内也没有出去。

No one wanted me. They just left me there. 没人愿意收留我,我被遗弃了
Why don't you go to school? 为什么不去学校?
That's the big problem we've got here. 这是个很严重的问题
Why don't you go? 为什么你不去?
From what I can see, you've got a discipline problem. 在我看来,你有纪律上的问题
Hi, pops 嗨爷爷
Y ou get your mother. Jean, come out here. She's here. 你应该去找你妈妈.基恩,出来。

她在这I'm leaving for school, but I wanna see you first. 我得去学校了,但我想先见你
Thanks, Lisa. 谢谢,丽萨
Don't screw this up. We're doing ok. 别搞砸了,我们很好
and don't expect too much. She's dying. 也不要期望太多,她快不行了
Lizzy! - Mom 丽思! - 妈
When I think of my life. This is the time I like to think of. 当我回想我的生活时,这段日子是我记忆最深刻的
When I got back. When mother's mind was clear. 我回来了,我的母亲精神愉悦,
There was no cocaine. so her schizophrenic seemed about to working. 没有毒品,精神分裂也没有发作
and we go to the cafe, and sit, and talk, and eat hamburgers. 我们去了咖啡厅,坐下来闲聊,还有吃汉堡
We were together. Even with her bad eyes, 我们呆在一起,虽然她的视力不好,
I think she could see me. Well, she could see my outline. 但我认为她能看清我,至少能看见
我的轮廓
and for a while, I had my mother again. 那段时间,我的母亲回来了
and we went to park. Y eah, I remember. 我们去过公园,我记得的。

We used to side down that hill, you put down that old card borad we pretend it was slide. 我们还拿旧纸板当垫子从山上滑下来
Y ou remember that? 你有印象啊?
How about the tickle monster. 记得那个怪兽吗?
Well, we screemed and laughed about that one. 是啊,我们当时尖叫了半天
I was a good mom, wasn't I? Wasn't I? 我过去是个好妈妈,不是吗?不是吗?
Y eah, mom, sure, you were fine. 是啊,妈妈,你那时很好
well, I'm real glad we were all together, you know. you and me and Lisa 我真正开心的是我和你在一起了,还有丽萨
What if dad went off drugs too. Wouldn't it be great? 如果爸爸能戒掉毒品,那不是更好吗?Maybe we could even go back to the university avenue. 也许我们还能回到大学路
Y eah... , your dad. He's in a shelter right now. 你爸爸现在在收容所,
I'm afraid that he lost the apartment. He can not even order the rend, so... 恐怕他没有公寓了。

没钱交房租,所以…
What about my stuff? 那我的东西呢?
got thrown out 被扔掉了
all of it, even my encyclopedias? 所有的,包括我的百科全书?
Look, pumpkin, I'm really sorry, you know, 我很抱歉,你知道,
they boardered the whole place. There was nothing we could do. 他们封锁了整个房子,我们什么也做不了
Just, you know, crap happends, I mean. 你知道,麻烦就这么发生了
Look, you know, I gotta go around the corner and see a few friends. 我得到街角去见几个朋友,
Just for a minute, ok? Y ou finish your burger, and ... 一会儿,好吗?你把汉堡吃完
and I'll be right back. just be a minute. baby. 我马上就回来,很快的,宝贝
注解
Pretend(pt&pp.pretended)
vt.假装,伪装;假称;装扮
vi.扮演;自称;假装,矫作
adj.仿制的
Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep...
有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

She can sunbathe and pretend she's in Spain...
她可以晒晒太阳,假装自己是在西班牙。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.
在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

In progress
进行中;半路
Involved in progress, bottleneck and planning issues.
参与项目进展,薄弱环节及计划的议题。

so that was that. no going back. 现实就是如此,不可能回去了。

I hadn't kept anything together. I've only made things worse. 我没能让任何事好转,而让它变得更糟了
If I would only go to school. If I would only... If I would only. 如果我去上学了,如果这样,如果这样
so, that part of my life was over. I guessed the new part had began. 那么记忆中的那部分生活结束了。

新的生活已经开始了
Elizabeth Murray?and you're her mother?-Y es 伊丽莎白?马里?你是她母亲?- 是的
I'll take you to your class now. 我会带你去教室
Are you gonna get home ok? 你回家没问题吗?
Y eah, I'm gonna see my buddies, you know, they could take care of me. 我想去照我的朋友,你知道,他们会照顾我
Maybe I should just come with you. 也许我能和你一起去
Y ou gotta stay in the school. They will take you away again, just go go. 你还是呆在学校,去吧so we have nouns, verbs. Chris? adjective and preposition 那我们这里有纳斯、波斯、克里斯、埃及斯和迪辛
I wasn't the smelly kid any more. 我不再是个难闻的学生了,
I've learned to shower every day at the group home. 我学会了每天洗澡,
and my clothes, even if they came from the thrift shop, all fit. 我的衣服虽然来自旧货店,但都很合身。

but I still didn't know how to be in school. I still didn't know how to be normal. 但我还是不知道怎么待在学校,怎么和正常人一样
People, can we try to settle down? 大家能安静一下吗?
Chris, would you like to try diagram No. 12? - NO 克里斯,你能尝试一下十二号图表吗?- 不行
Bobie 波比?
Y ou find it amusing, Miss. 你们觉得可笑吗,小姐们
Elizabeth?伊丽莎白?
Please don't call me that. 请不要那样叫我
It's your name according to these forms. 表格上是你的名字啊
Liz or Lizzy 叫我丽兹或者丽思
Liz or Lizzy is a nick name. 丽思或丽兹是你的昵称
are nick names. 都是昵称
No, I'm afraid not. 不,恐怕不行
Jesus, call the girl she wants to be called. 上帝,就照她说的叫不就行了
Elizabeth is a fine name. the name of a queen. 伊丽莎白是个好名字,是女皇的名字,
The Elizabeth's age was the age of Shakespeare. What's your problem with it? 是莎士比亚年代的名字,有什么问题吗?
My mother calls me Elizabeth, when she's going insane. 我妈妈狂躁的时候会叫我伊丽莎白Liz then. Bobie, the sentence. 那就丽思吧.波比,句子呢?
注解
Disclose (pt&pp.disclosed)
vt.公开;揭露;使显露;使暴露
The company shall disclose the annual audit expenses separately.
公司应分项披露报告年度各项审计费用。

Take away
剥夺;拿开;减去;使停止
Were they going to take away our sledges?
那些人会拿走我们的雪橇车吗?
so where did you go to school before this. 那你以前在哪上学?
I didn't 我没上过学
How did you ***? 怎么可能?
I was at the group home. 我在教养院
Is that freaky? - Y eah 那里很奇怪吗?- 是啊
but you're not a freak - NO 你可不像怪人- 不
It's too bad. I am. 太糟了,我是的
My birthday's coming up. 我的生日快到了
Y eah? When? 是吗?什么时候?
Y ou'll know. I'm gonna wear my dad's coat. 你会知道的,我会穿上我爸爸的大衣
I'm gonna come to school with nothing on but my *** coat and a pair boots 我会到学校只穿爸爸的大衣和靴子
from far show all the teachers. Happy Birthday. 在远处秀给老师看,生日快乐
Y ou don't believe me? 你不相信我?
Y eah, I do. 没有,我相信
No, you don't. 不,你不信
Ha Ha Ha check it out. 哈哈哈快看哪
Don't throw it out before me 在我之前你还扔了谁?
I won't. 没有了
It's a great place, I never had so comfort before. 真是个好地方,我从没觉得这么舒适
Pop's gonna cranky. We have to by safe, by the way. 我爷爷有点古怪。

顺便说一下,我们要6点离开
Liz, I'm waiting for the phone, those contest things. 丽思,我正在等一个电话的有奖问答She never gonna win. 你绝不会中奖的
Ok, you know what. shut up. I don't care. 你知道吗?闭嘴,我不介意。

I just gotta dial his number before I forget it. 在我忘记以前,先去拨个号码
Does anybody get high *** news, come on. 你们就不能安静点吗
Bobie, you*** test's until like a week. 波比,休息一下吧,考试还有一周呢
Hey, can I just have that chicken for lunch. 嗨,我能吃冰箱里的鸡肉吗?
sure .Is this already? 当然.来了吗?
some drunk lady. 某个喝醉的女人
Oh, she'll drain on the door. 哦,她在门口呕吐
oh, I'm going out the window. 哦,我从窗户爬出去
I don't feel very good. Could you help me, please? 我感觉不太舒服,你能帮帮我吗?
Oh, here she blows. 哦,她在这里吐了
all right, up 好吧,站起来
I'm a good mom. I just need a hug, I want a hug. 我是个好母亲,我只是想要个拥抱
She couldn't take living straight. 她承受不了生活的压力
Why should I expect her to take dying. 我又怎么期望她承受死亡
Isn't dying the hardest thing anyone's ever done? 死亡不是每个人最难面对的吗?
everyone's gone. 大家都走了
except you - Y eah . 除了你- 是啊.
so where's your pos gonna sleep? - here 那你爷爷睡在哪里?- 这
sleep with his daughter? 和他女儿一起睡?
oh, I don't think like that. 哦,不认为是那样
Y eah, but you don't know. 是啊,但你不知道
He did her sisiter, when she was real younger. She told me that. 她小时候爷爷侮辱过她姐姐,她告诉我的
Why her sister, not her? 她姐姐,还是她?
I figure he did them both. 我想应该都是
So her sister crazy, too? 所以你姐姐也疯了?
Y eah, and their mother, too. 是,我外婆也是
That's why that I didn't wanna come here. 那就是我不愿意来这的原因
Y ou know, my mom's getting back with my dad. 你知道,我妈妈要回我爸那了
I wish my mom would. 我希望我妈妈也能那样
He does stuff to my sister. 他强暴了我姐姐
Y ou don't have a sister. 你没有姐姐
Lucky for her. 对她来说是幸运的
Did you tell your mother? 你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Y eah, I told her. 是,我告诉她了
but she left him and she cursed him out, she just gonna call the cops 但她离开他时,她诅咒他并且叫了警察
and now she's getting back with him. 现在她又回到他那儿了
Y ou know, I asked her how she could do that? and she said she missed him. 我问她怎么那样做时,她告诉我她想他
She missed him, huh? 她想他,哼
I was 7 when he first stuck it in. 我第一次强暴我才7岁
注解
Digest (pt&pp.digested)
vt.& vi.消化;整理
vt.吸收;领悟;玩味。

相关文档
最新文档