功夫熊猫1台词字幕

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

传说中有位传奇大侠,他武功高强,一身传奇功夫。
Legend tells of a legendary warrior, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他浪迹江湖,寻找实力相当的对手。

He travelled the land in search of worthy foes.

既然你这么爱吃,那就吃我的拳头如何!

I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist .

大侠一言未发 因为他嘴里塞满了食物

The warrior said anything for his mouth was full.

但他一口把食物吞下 然后说 :"少啰唆! 接招吧!"

Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. “Enough talk. Let's fight. “

纳命来!

他杀气腾腾,他的致命招式让对手眼花缭乱,双目失明

He was so deadly in fact that his enemies will go blind, from(for the) over exposure to pure awesomeness .

我看不见了! My eyes!

他武功盖世! He's too awesome!

好帅哦!And attractive.

我们该怎么报答你呢?

How can we re-pay you?

行侠仗义,帅气生猛,不求回报!

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness.

Flew!

无论他面对多少对手,他们都会沦为他的手下败将。

It mattered not how many foes he faced,there were no match for his foedesity.

从来没有哪个熊猫这么威风过!这么受崇拜!

Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved.

就连盖世豪杰,威猛五侠,也对这位大师顶礼膜拜。

Even the most roller heroic heroes in all of China—The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.

什么时候一起出去放松放松

We should hang out.

没问题 Agreed.

Yeh!

但现在不是放松的时候,因为面对恶魔山成千上万的大小恶魔,唯有一件事最重要~~

But hanging out would have to wait. because when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. There is only one thing that matters and thats...

你该起床Get up!

得赶紧开工了!You'll be late for work.

阿波 快起床

Po~~ Get up!

阿波 你在上面干嘛呢?没干嘛

Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?

Oh.. nothing.

猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!

Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper , Tigress ...

阿波 快点 开工了

Po. Let's go. You're late for work.

我来了

Coming!

对不起 老爸 Sorry Dad.

对不起有什么用 又不能拿它来煮面条

Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.

你刚在楼上干嘛?那么吵?

What were you doing up there? All that noise?

没什么,只是做了一场梦。

Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?

我梦到...

What was I...aah... ... I was dreaming about a...

面条了 Noodles.

面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

是啊 不然我还能梦什么

Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about?

哦,当心,那面条“扎嘴”


Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!

太令人高兴了 Oh... happy day.

我的儿子终于梦到了面条

My son finally having the noodle dream.

你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久

You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment.

这是个好兆头 阿波

This is a sign, Po.

什么好兆头?

Uh... a sign of what?

你就要快准备好了,我可以完全放心把我的秘方,祖传的秘方传给你了。

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient , ... of my secret ingredient soup.

然后你就可以水到渠成的从我手中接下这面条铺。And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant.

就像我从我父亲手里接下它,我父亲从我爷爷手里接下它,我爷爷打麻将赢下它

Just as I took over from my fatherwho took over from his father. who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.

老爸 老爸老爸 那只是一个梦

Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.

哦,那是远大梦想

No, it was the Dream.

我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁。

Wu Xiang noodles. Po, broth runs through our veins.

但是 老爸 你有没有想过做点别的事? 除了面条之外的事

But Dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else? Something, beside noodles.

其实呢,我年少轻狂的时候,倒是想过出去闯闯,想去拜师学做豆腐。

Actually, when I was young and crazy,I thought of running away and learning how to make tofu .

那为什么没去?

So why didn't you?

因为那个梦想愚蠢得很

Oh, because it was a stupid dream.

你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?

Can you imagine me making tofu?

啊哈哈哈 豆腐?

Ha, ha, ha. Tofu! No!

各所其职,各归其位才是。

we all have our place in this world.

我属于这儿, 而你呢...

mine is here and yours is... ...

我知道 我也属于这儿 I know ……is here.

不 是2号 5号 7号和12号桌,记着要微笑服务

No, its the tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12. Services with the smile.

身手不错,徒儿们。只可惜还是让我失望。

Well done, students! if you were trying to disappoint me.

娇虎,不够凶猛;金猴,不够快;仙鹤,不够高;灵蛇,不够敏捷;螳螂...

Tigress, you need more ferocity . Monkey greater speed. Crane, height. Viper, subtlety . Mantis

- 师傅.- 干嘛?

Master Shifu... What?

乌龟大师,他想见您。

its Master Wugui, he wants to see you.

乌龟大师,您想见我,出了什么事了吗?

Master Wugui, you summoned me?

Is something wrong?

难到一定要出什么事我才跟老朋友见面吗?

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

那么,没出事?

So, nothing is wrong?

这个嘛,我也没这么说

Well, I didn't say that.

您刚才说...

You were saying?

我有一个预感...太郎会杀回



I have had a vision. Tai Lung will return.

这不可能! 他在大牢里。

That is impossible. He's in prison.

一切皆有可能

Nothing is impossible.

小单,快飞到啸岗监狱,叫他们加倍看守,加倍武装,把该加倍的都加倍。绝不能让太郎逃出来

San, fly to Chordom Prison.Tell them to double the guards, Double the weapons. Double everything. Tai Lung does not leave that prison.

- 是! 师傅

Yes, Master Shifu.

越想逃避宿命,越会在半道上与宿命撞个正着。

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

必须想办法,不能让他闯进山谷,他是想复仇。他会... 他会...

We have to do something. We can't just have him march in the valley. And take his revenge. He'll, he'll...

你的思绪就像这池水,朋友,稍有外界触动,就很难清澈无扰。但如果让它静下来,答案便立刻变得清晰了。

Your mind is like this water,my friend. When it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

神龙秘笈

The Dragon's scroll .

是时候了。 It is time.

但是谁呢? 该把这蕴藏无穷神功的秘籍托付给谁呢?谁将成为神龙大侠?

But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become the Dragon Warrior.

我也不知道I don't know.

不好意思 过一下。哎呦。嘿,当心点。对不起,收腹。对不起,我太失礼了。

Excuse me. Sorry. Hey, watch it !Po. Sorry. Hey,watch your pose!Sorry, a thousand pardon.

什么! 乌龟大师要选神龙大侠,就今天!

What? Master Oogway is choosing a Dragon Warrior, today.

各位各位,快去翡翠宫,威猛五侠有人将会拿到神龙秘籍,这可是我们等了好久了。快带着面条去吧。

Everyone, everyone, go! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the five is going to get the Dragon's Scroll.We have been waiting a thousand years for this. Just take the bowl!

今天可是武林的大日子!别管钱了 快走吧

This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history! Don't worry about it. Just go!

阿波 你要去哪?

Po! Where are you going?

去翡翠宫To the Jade Palace.

那也别忘了推着小车卖面条。整个山谷的村民都会去,人手一碗面条,那就赚疯了。

But you're forgetting your noodle cart. The whole valley will be there and you will sell noodle to all of them.

还要卖面条?

Selling noodles?

老爸 其实我在想...也许我

But Dad. You know I was kind of thinking, maybe I...

- 什么? Ya?

- 也许我..

I was kind of thinking, maybe I...

什么? Ahh...Haa..?

也许我还能卖豆沙包,不然都要发霉了。

Could also sell the bean buns . They're about to go bad.

这才是乖儿子! 我就说那个梦是个好兆头

That's my boy! I told you that dream was a sign.

没错 做这个梦真好...

Ya...

I'm glad I had it.

我是神龙侠。我也是。

就在那儿。快!赶紧走

加油!就快到了。

Almost there.

什么?不!不!不!

What? No! No! No!

阿波,好可怜。我们会给你带些纪念品

Sorry Po. We'll bring you back a souvenir .

不,我给你带还差不多。

No, I'll bring you(me) back a souvenir.

今天意义非凡,是不是乌龟大师?

It's a historic day. Isn't it Master Wugui?

是啊,原来我还担心我没法活到今天呢。

Yes. The one I feared I would not live to see.

你的徒儿都准备好了吗?

Are your students ready?

是的,乌龟大师。

Yes, Master Wugui.

你得明白,老朋友,无论我选中谁,它都会把和平带给山谷,也会把安宁带给你。

Now know this , old friend, Whoever I chose will not only bring peace to the valley, but also to you.

武林大会现在开始! Let the tournament begin!

哦,不,等等,我来了!嗨,快开门!让我进去!

No, no, no, wait! I'm coming. Hey! Open the door. Let me in!

和平谷的父老乡亲们,今日向诸位介绍,娇虎、灵蛇、仙鹤、金猴、螳螂,威猛五侠!

Citizens of the Valley of Peace. It is my great honour to present to you, Tigress, Viper, Crane, Monkey, Mantis. The Furious Five!

威猛五侠They're The Furious Five!

五侠请就位Warriors prepare!

等等 偷看节目 Blast , No, pick it a hole!

准备比武 Ready for battle.

千条火蛇 The thousand tons of fire! Ho...ha...howw!

哦快看呐!嘿! 让开!

Wow... Look at that! Hey! Get out of the way!

Uhh...Oh...ohh! Ah...ah...aah! Hiyaah...ouch!

最后是娇虎女侠And finally, Master Tigress.

各位父老乡亲,真正的绝活你们还没看到呢。Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet.

我没看到! I know!

娇虎女侠对抗铁牛的死亡之斧

Master Tigress faces Iron Arms and its Blade [bleid] s of Death.

我感受到神龙大侠就在我们中间。

I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.

和平谷的父老乡亲们,乌龟大师现在将选出神龙大侠

Citizens of the Valley of Peace, Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior.

啊,完了,哦不, 等一等

Hah...butta... No, no, no wait! Yaa...ahh. Ha...ha...haah! Ha...ha...haah.

阿波 你这是在干什么呀!

Po! What are you doing?

你说我是在干嘛?

What does it look like I'm doing?

别吹 别吹 我要进去看神龙大侠

Stop! Stop! I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior.

我就不明白了,你好不容易梦见面条的呀。

But I don't understand, you finally have the noodle dream.

老爸,我骗你的,我根本就没梦到什么面条,我爱武功I lied. I don't dream about noodles, Dad. I love Kung Fu...uuu!

走吧,儿子,咱回家干活去吧。

Oh come on son. Let's get back to work.

好吧,好吧Heay...okay.

哦,怎么回事?O

h. What's going on?

这是哪儿?Where?

干嘛指着我? Why are you pointing...?

哦,好吧,对不起,我就是想看看谁是神龙大侠。

Oh. Okay. Sorry. I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was?

这可真有意思 How interesting?

大师,您指的是我吗?

Master, are you pointing at me?

是他。Him。 谁? Who? 你You.我? Me?

天地环宇就把他送来了,神龙大侠。

The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior.

什么?什么?什么?什么?

What? What? What? What!

站住,等等,谁让你们抬轿

Stop wait. Who told you to...

乌龟大师,等等,那个蔫了吧唧的熊猫不可能是我们要找的神龙大侠

Master Wugui, wait. That crabby ['kr?bi] panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem.

你要指的是娇虎,可那玩意正好掉下来

You were about to appoint the Tigress. and that thing fell in front of her.

只是个意外

That was just an accident.

从来就不存在什么意外

There are no accidents.

请原谅师傅,我们辜负了您。

Forgive us Master. We have failed you.

如果明天早上那熊猫还不走,那就是我辜负你们。

No. If the panda has not quit by morning, then I would have failed you.

等等,等等,我捎来了功夫大师的信

Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message from Master Shifu.

什么? 加强兵力,特别防御,你的监狱也许不够坚固? What? Double the guard. Extra precautions . Your prison may not be adequate?

那么你是怀疑我的监狱不安全?

You doubt my prison security?

小的绝对没那个胆。是师傅交代的,小的只是个送信的。Absolutely not! Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.

那你替我捎个信给你那个什么师傅,想从长高监狱逃走,绝对不可能。

I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu. Escape from Chordom prison is impossible.

很壮观,是不是?Impressive isn't it?

那是,真是很壮观,相当的壮观。

Yes, very impressive. It is very impressive.

从一道门进,从一道门出。

One way in. And one way out.

一千名看守看管一名囚犯

One thousand guards and one prisoner.

是呀,只不过那个囚犯是太狼

Yes, except that prisoner is Tai Lung.

放我们下去。Take us down.

真要命Oh my god.

看吧,这就是太狼Behold Tai Lung.

我看,我还是在这儿等吧

I'll umm...I'll just wait right here.

这没什么好怕的,这儿安全的很

It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.

弓箭手待命 Both posts. At the ready.

嘿,硬汉,你听说了吗,乌龟终于要把神龙秘笈给人了,不过那个人不是你。

Hey tough guy. Did you hear Wugui is finally going to give someone the Dragon Scroll and it's not going to be you.

你干什么,别激怒他。

What are you doing? Don't get him mad.

他还能怎么着?我早就已经让他动弹

不得了。

What is he going to do about it? I've got him completely immobilised [i'm?ubilaiz].

哦,我是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?

Oh...Did I step on the wooly kiddy's tail?

好了,我已经看够了 I'm gonna... I've seen enough.

我会跟师傅说,他没什么好担心的。

I'm gonna tell Shifu that he has nothing to worry about.

是呀,多余担心。No, he doesn't.

我一定转告。Okay I'll tell him that.

我们赶紧走吧。Can we please go now?

等等。我想这一定是搞错了。大家好像都以为我是…

Oh. Wait a second. I think there has been a slight mistake. Err...Everyone seems to think I'm err...

哇! 这是奇侠圣殿?我没做梦吧瞧这多气派。犀牛大侠的盔甲,上面还留着刀枪的伤痕。

Ahh...The sacred Hall of Warriors.Look at this place. Master Flying-Rhino's armour. With authentic battle damage!

英雄剑,听说非常锋利,看一眼就会被割伤。

Wow...the Sword of Heroes. Said to be so sharp, you can cut yourself just by looking ... Aah!...Oww!

隐形的青龙偃月刀。

The invisible Dragon of Destiny.

我只见过这幅画的冒牌货。

I've only seen paintings of that painting.

呢喃武士们的灵坛,据说装着整个天蜀大军的亡灵。

The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors. Said to contain souls of the entire Tenshu army.

有人吗? Hello?

东张西望到此结束了吗?

Have you finished sightseeing?

对不起 我应该先来看你的

Sorry. I should have come to see you first.

我的耐心是有限的。My patience is running thin.

呃,这,反正你也没地方可去。

Ohh? Well. I mean, it's not like you are going anywhere.

你转过身。You turn around.

好的 Sure.

怎么把五千人……哦,是师傅!

Hey, how is it going? How do you get 500...Master Shifu!

有人打碎了它。不过我会把它粘好。你这有没有胶水

Someone broke that.But I'm going to fix it...I... Do you have some glue ...

扎手了。I've a splinter.

你就是传奇的神龙大侠?

So you are the legendary Dragon Warrior?

我猜是吧。Ahh, I guess so?

错!你不是神龙大侠!你永远成不了神龙大侠!除非,除非你掌握了神龙秘笈里的秘诀。

Wrong! You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior ntil you've learned the secret of the Dragon scroll.

哇噢! 那么,我该怎么拿?你没有梯子或者蹦床?

Wow...so...How does this work? Do you have a ladder ? a trampoline or...?

你以为这么容易我会把无限神功的秘诀随随便便给你?

Umph...You think it is that easy? That I'm just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?

不 我No! I...

首先,你需要达到功夫的最高境界。世界上最不可能达到最高境界的就是像你这样的。

One must first master the highest level of Kung Fu.and that is clearly impossi

ble if that one is someone like you.

像我这样的?Someone like me?

对!瞧瞧你,屁股圆肥,胳膊松软,

Yes! Look at you! This fat blob . Flabby arms.

人家这块肉最怕疼了。

Those are sensitive. in the flabby parts.

还有这肚子大得不可思议。

And this ridiculous belly .

不干不净,完全无视个人卫生。

And utter disregard for personal hygiene .

赶紧打住,没这么寒碜人的。

Now wait a minute. That's a little uncalled for.

别站那么近,你的口臭扑鼻。

Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.

听着,乌龟说我是..

Listen, Wugui said that I was the...

无极拈花指,别别大师不要

Uh... the Wushi Finger Hold. Never... Master Shifu don't...

噢! 这招你知道? You know this hold?

由无极大师在秦朝发明的,我知道!

Developed by Master Wushi in the 3rd dynasty. Yes.

那你一定知道我动一下小指会怎么样?

Oh. Then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky .

不要! 不要! No, no, no.

知道最难的是什么? 完事后怎么清理干净。

You know the hardest part of this?The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.

我懂了,求你放过我吧。Okay. Okay, take it easy.

你仔细给我听好了,熊猫。乌龟是选中了你。不过等你在我这儿领教过之后,你总会后悔被选中了。听明白了吗?

Now listen closely, Panda. Wugui may have picked you,but when I'm through with you,I promise you, you're going to wish he hadn't. Are we clear?

是的 很明白,很明白,明明白白。 Yes, we're clear, we're clear. We are so clear.

很好,我都等不及了。

Good. I can't wait to get started.

开始吧Let's begin.

等等,什么?现在? Wait, wait, wait. Now?

对,现在。除非你认为乌龟大师错了,你不是神龙大侠。Yes now. Unless you think that the great Wugui was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

好吧! 我不知道那些招数我是不是全都会。

Okay. Well, I don't know if I can do all of those moves.

如果不试一下,永远不会知道。

Well, if we don't try, we will never know, will we?

啊,是的,也许我们可以找一些适合我的水平的。

Yes, it's just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

你是什么水平? And what level is that?

呃,你知道,反正我不是大师,我们可不可以从零开始?没水平。Well you know... I'm not a master, but let's just start at zero. Level zero.

上哪儿都找不到没水平这个水平。

There is no such thing as level zero.

嗨! 我们从这边开始吧。

Hey, maybe I can start with that.

这个? 这是训练小孩子的,或者大热天也可以用来顶门的。但如果你非常想用

That. We use that for training children.And popping the door open when it is hot. But if you insist.

哇噢! 威猛五侠! Wow... The Furious Five.


你们比玩具娃娃大多了。除了你螳螂,差不多一样小。

You're so much bigger than your action figures.

Except for you, Mantis.You're about the same.

来吧,熊猫,给我们露一手。

Go ahead, Panda. Show us what you can do.

他们都要看吗? 要不等他们先撤了再说吧?

Ahh...Are they going to watch? Or should I just

wait until they get back to work or something?

出拳吧。Hit it.

好的。不过,我刚吃饱,我还在消化。所以我的功夫可能会打点儿折扣。

Okay, I mean, I just ate, and so I'm still digesting, so my Kung Fu may not be as good as later on.

赶快出拳! Just hit it.

好吧。谁怕谁呀,你就等着我露一手吧。你敢欺侮我朋友,我打得你满脸桃花儿开。你能应付的了无影脚吗?

Okay.What'd you got? You've got nothing cos' I got it right here. You picking on my friends? Get ready to fell the thunder. Come on, crazy feet.

What're you going to do about crazy feet?

来吧,我无影无踪,无影无踪。你没见过熊拳吧?你只见过螳螂捕蝉什么的,或者我们来试试猴子耍宝或者来几下鸡蛇狂舞?

Come on. I'm a blur. I'm a blur.You've never seen Bear style. You've only seen Praying Mantis. Or Monkey style. Imagine snake-kiddy Snake.

你到是给我打呀! Would you hit it!

好的 好的 Alright. Alright.

再试一下,打重点儿 Why don't you try it again? A little harder.

这下怎么样?How's that?

疼死了 Oh, that hurts!

要赶走他看来并不难。

This will be easier than I thought.

有点晕。哦,我的鸡鸡。Feeling a little nausea... My tenders.

我表现如何? How did I do?

总算见识没水平了。There is now a level zero.

我真是无语了。Don't deny that.

也不知道乌龟大师是怎么想的。

I don't understand what Master Wugui was thinking.

那个可怜虫会送命的。

Poor guy is going to get himself killed. He is so fighty.

他是那么的威风,神龙大侠坐着火球从天而降。

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

他一走路大地都会颤抖。

When he walks, the very ground shakes.

按理说,乌龟大师会选一个真正会功夫的人。

One would think that Master Wugui would choose someone who actually knew Kung Fu.

是呀,至少手能碰到脚趾头。

Yes. Or could at least touch his toes.

他大概连脚趾头都看不见。

Or even see his toes.

好了。糟糕。Okay. Great.

嗨! 你醒了? Oh hey. Hi. You're up?

被你吵醒的。Am now.

我只是, 今天够呛啊,那功夫真够难的,对吧?你二头肌酸吗?

I was just..er...someday...eh? The Kung Fu stuff is hard work, right? Your biceps sore.

今天一天真是又长又叫人泄气,所以…是啊,也许我现在真该睡一会儿了。

I've had a long day and rather disappointing day, so...er... Ya...I should probably

get to sleep now.

是呀,当然Ya... Ya...of course.

那好,谢谢Okay. Thanks.

我只想说,我好崇拜你们

It's just, I'm such a big fan...

泣河大战的时候,你们表现神勇! 面对千倍敌人,你们毫不退缩,哦,请多包涵。

You guys were so totally amazing at the battle of the Weeping River. Outnumbered. A thousand to one. But, you didn't stop. You just,.... Oh. Sorry about that.

听着,你不属于这儿。Look,you don't belong here.

我知道,我知道,你说的对。我什么都不会,我只是从小就有一个梦,梦到我…

Er...I know, I know. You're right. I don't have it. It's just, my whole life, I dream of...

不,不,不,我的意思是你不属于"这儿" ,就是这房间。这是我的房间。仙鹤房产。

No, no, no. I meant you don't belong here, I mean in this room. But this is my room. Property of Crane.

哦,懂了,对对,那么……你要睡觉了,打扰了,明天还有大事要做呢。好吧,你很牛,我就说这些了,拜拜。

Oh, okay right, right. So... Ya, you want to get to sleep. Keeping you up. We've got big things tomorrow. Alright. You are awesome. The last thing I'm going to say. Okay, bye-bye.

说什么呢? What was that?

我什么都没说 I didn't say anything.

那好,走了,晚安,做个好梦

Okay. Alright. Goodnight. Sleep well.

真尴尬 Seem a little bit awkward.

娇虎大侠,我没想吵醒你,只是...

Master Tigress, didn't mean to wake you. Just a...

你不属于这儿 You don't belong here.

是的 是的 当然 这是你的房间

Ah ya...ya, of course... This is your room...

我是说你不属于我们翡翠宫。

I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

你是武林的耻辱,如果你还懂得尊重我们这些大侠,尊重武林,那么明天一早就离开。

You're a disgrace to Kung Fu and if you have any respect of who we are, and what we do, you will be gone by morning.

我崇拜你。 Big fan.

看来你已经发现了这棵天之神灵圣桃树

I see you've found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.

就是这棵树?不好意思,我还以为是平常的桃树。

Is that what this is? I'm so sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.

照我理解,你心情烦躁,所以就吃了。

I understand, you eat when you are upset.

心烦?我没心烦?你怎么觉得我心烦?

Upset? I'm not upset. Why would I be upset?

你到底心里在烦些什么?

So, why are you upset?

我今天的表现有可能是历史上最烂的,功夫史上最烂的,最烂史上最烂的。

I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of Kung Fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking.

有可能。Probably.

还有,那五个,你真该看看它们那样,他们恨死我了。

And the Five...man, you should have seen them,

they totally hate me.


恨死了。Totally.

师傅怎么才能把握训练称为神龙大侠呢?我不是那五个,我没有利爪,没有翅膀,没有毒液,连螳螂都有那样的东西。我还是放弃吧,回家做我的面条。

How's Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior? I mean I'm not like the Five, I've got no claws. No wings, no venom. Even Mantis got those thingies. May be I should just quit and go back to making noodles.

放弃,不放弃;面条,不做面条。你患得患失,太在意从前,又太担心将来。有句话说的好:昨天是段历史,明天是个谜团,而今天是天赐的礼物。像珍惜礼物那样珍惜今天。Quit. Don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There's a saying. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present".

糟了。Oh No!

怎么了?What's happening?

各就各位。To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!

弓弩手,发射!发射!

Fire Cross-Bow! Fire! Fire!

太郎越狱了,我去告诉师傅。

Tai Lung's free. I must warn Shifu.

你哪儿也别想去,他也跑不了。You are not going anywhere. Neither is he!

放开我。Let go of me.

拉起来。Bring it up!

等等,放下来。Wait! Bring it back!

他往这儿来了。He's going this way.

他跑不远的。 He won't get far.

弓箭手 Archers!

死定了 这下肯定死定了。

We Dead. So very, very dead.

我们还没死呢。射!Ha..Ha. Not yet, we're not. Now!

可以逃命了吧?Can we run now?

- 是的Yes.

很高兴师父派你来。我还以为他们把我忘了呢。你飞回去告诉他们,真正的神龙大侠要回家了。

I am glad Shifu sent you. I was beginning to feel I'm being forgotten. Fly back there and tell them, the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

早上好,师父 Good Morning, Master.

熊猫,熊猫,快起来!他放弃了Panda! Panda! Wake up! He's quitted.

现在怎么办,师父? 熊猫走了,谁做神龙大侠呢?

What do we do now Master with the Panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?

我们唯有继续练功,不久以后,真正的神龙大侠一定会出现。

All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

你在干什么? What are you doing here?

早上好,师傅。Good Morning Master.

我是想先热一下身。

I thought I'll warm up a little.

你卡住了。You're stuck.

卡住?没有啊。不,这是我的,对,我卡住了。Stuck?...No...What?...Stuck? No...This is one of the... Ya...I'm stuck.

去帮他。Help him.

真要命。Oh dear.

我数 三,一二Lift me on three. One, two, ....

谢谢Thank you.

不客气Don't mention it.

真的,我好感谢。No really. I appreciate it...

打住。Ever.

你真的以为你用一个晚上就能学会大劈叉吗?柔

韧性需要苦练好几年,然后,再花好几年把它用在格斗中

You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night. It takes years to develop

ones flexibility. And years longer to apply it in combat.

你快把它放下。我们收集的纪念品只有滴血的关节和被打碎的骨头。Put that down! The only souvenirs we collect down here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

耶,好过瘾。Yaa...ha...ha...ha. Excellent!

我们开始吧 Let's get started.

准备好了吗Are you ready?

一生下来就准备好了 I was born ready...Oww!

对不起老弟,你不是说准备好了吗

Oww!...Oh!. I'm sorry brother. I thought you said you're ready.

实在太牛了,我们再来! That was awesome! Let's go again!

我一直对你很客气,现在不会了。下一个对手就是我。

I've been taking it easy on you Panda but no more. Your next opponent will be me.

耶,出招吧。

Alright. Ya...Let's go!

往前一步。Step forth!

真正的成功之道是发现对手的弱点,然后让他疼不欲生,集聚他的力量,给他以垂直打击,直到他被打垮或者放弃

The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness. And make him suffer for it. Oh yeah. To take his strength and use it against him. Until he finally falls or quits.

真正的大侠决不会放弃,放心师傅,我决不会放弃。

But a real warrior never quits. Don't worry Master, I'll never quit.

他要是聪明就不会再爬台阶。

If he is smart he won't come back those steps.

可他会爬的。But he will.

他不会放弃,对吗?

He's not going to quit, is he?

他不会放弃往下翻滚。

He's not going to quit bouncing.

I'll tell you that.

我记得你好像说针灸会让我舒服

Oouch! I thought you said accupuncture will make me feel better.

相信我,没有错。只是很难找到穴位,因为你身上有太多

Trust me it will. It's just not easy finding right nerve points under all this..

肥肉?fat?

毛,我要说的是毛Fur! I was going to say fur.

才怪。Sure you were.

我可不会光凭大小论英雄,不是吗?你瞧我。我在这儿。

Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?

So I mean, look at me. I'm over here.

也许这图你应该再看一遍。

Maybe you should take a look at this again.

哦,明白了。Ohh... Okay.

不要,不要。

Stop! Stop it!

我知道师父这么做是想鼓励我。可如果我不了解他,我会以为他是想赶我走。

I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all. But if I didn't know any better I'll say he's trying to get rid of me.

我知道他表面上铁石心肠,可实际上是菩萨心肠。

I know he can seem like heartless. But you know he wasn't always like that.

据传说,很久很久以前,师傅脸上时常挂着微笑

According to legend there was once a time when Mast

er Shifu actually used to smile.

骗人No...

不骗你。Yes

可后来出事了。but that was before...

出了什么事? Before what?

太狼的事。Before Tai Lung.

啊,是呀,我们不该议论他的事。Aah...ya. We are not really suppose to talk about him.

如果熊猫要留在这儿的话,就应该知道

Well if he is going to stay here he should now.

各位,各位我知道太狼的事儿。他是师父的徒弟,徒弟中他第一个掌握了千卷功夫书,后来他变坏了,被关进大牢。Guys, guys, I know about Tai Lung. He was a student. The first to ever master the 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu. And then he turned bad and now he's in jail.

他不是个徒弟,他刚生下来就被师傅捡到,师傅抚养他,把他当儿子。发现了他的功夫天分之后,师傅就训练他,对他满怀信心,并告诉他,他注定成大器。

He wasn't just a student. Shifu found him as a cub. And he raised him as his son. And when the child showed talent in Kung Fu ,Shifu trained him. He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness.

可是太狼心比天高,他想要神龙秘籍。乌龟大师看出了他心中的阴暗面,拒绝了他。

It was never enough for Tai Lung. He wanted the Dragon Scroll. But Wugui saw darkness in his heart and refused.

气急败坏的太狼,重创和平谷。他妄图把秘籍抢走。

Outraged, Tai Lung laid waste to the Valley. He tried to take the Scroll by force.

师傅不得不摧毁他一手栽培的徒儿。可又不忍心下手。

And Shifu has to destroy what he had created. But how could he?

师傅从来没有像爱太狼那样爱过任何人,从来没有

Shifu loved Tai Lung like he has never love anyone before……or since…..

现在是他有机会弥补当年的过错,训练出真正的神龙大侠,而你成了绊脚石,你这又肥又大的熊猫,把训练当儿戏And now he has a chance to make things right. To train the true Dragon Warrior. And he is stuck with you. A big fat Panda who treats it like a joke.

哦,闹够了!Ohh... That's it!

等等,都怪我,我扎到他的面部神经了,碰巧把他心跳也弄停了。

Wait! My fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerves. And may have also stopped his heart.

静下心来,静下心来Inner peace. Inner peace.

静下,静,静,静,静下心来

Inner...in...in...in inner peace.

是谁在外拍拍打打,快给我安静!静下心来!

Look whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down. Inner...Quaaa!

哦! 是小单呢,太好了,我正缺些好消息呢

Oh, San, excellent. I could use some good news now.

大师! 大师! Master. Master.

嗯? Hmm...

我,我有个...有个很坏的消息

I...I..have ...It's a... It's a very bad news.

啊师傅,消息就是消息,没有好坏

Aah... Shifu. There's just news. No good or bad.

大师,你的预言成真了,太

狼从监狱里逃出来了,他要杀来了。Master, your vision was right. Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.

还真是坏消息。如果你不相信神龙大侠能阻止他,它就是坏消息。That is bad news if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.

那个熊猫?大师,那熊猫根本不是神龙大侠,他根本不该来这儿。那完全是个意外。

Panda? Master, that Panda is not the Dragon Warrior. He wasn't even meant to be here. It was an accident.

从来就不存在什么意外。There are no accidents.

我知道,你已经说过两回了。

Yes, I know. You said that already.

两回,这也不是什么意外。

Twice. Well, that was no accident either.

三回了。Thrice.

我的老朋友,那熊猫无法完成他的使命,你也无法完成你的使命,除非你不再幻想去控制命运

My old friend. The Panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you, yours. Until you let go of the illusion of control.

幻想? Illusion?

对,你看这棵树,师傅,我不能随心所欲催它开花,也不能逼它提前结出果实来

Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me. Nor make it bear fruit before it's time.

但是有些事我们能控制。我能让果子提前掉下来。我也能决定去哪儿种它。这并不是什么幻想,大师。

But there are things we can control. I can control when the fruit will fall. I can control where to plant the seed. That is no illusion, Master.

啊,是啊,可是无论你做什么,那种子还是会长成桃树。你也许想让它长成苹果、桔子,可是你只能得到桃子。

Ah...yes, but no matter what you do ,that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange. But you will get a peach.

可是桃子无法打败太狼。

But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung.

也许他可以。只要你愿意引导它,及时培育他,而且相信他。

Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it. To believe in it.

可怎么做?怎么做?我需要你帮助,大师。

But how? How? I need your help, Master.

不,你只需要学会相信。请答应我师傅,答应我你会学会相信。

No, you just need to believe. Promise me, Shifu. Promise me, you will believe.

我...我会尽力 I... I will try.

嗯,很好。Hmm...Good.

我的时辰到了,接下来的路你要自己走,老夫先去了。My time has come. You must continue your journey without me.

这、这,大师,你不能丢下我。

What?...what?...what are you... Wait! Master. You can't leave me.

你必须去相信 You must believe.

大师!Master.

我就说,是呀老狼,算你狠,算你是人见人怕的大恶霸,可你给小费也太小气了。

I'm not scared...yet. Sound like fun. He maybe a wolf. You may be the scariest bandit in Harjin Province. But you're a lousy tipper.


真的吗?那么你是怎么活着脱身的?Really. So, how did you get out of there alive?

其实我没真正说出来,我就那么想来,就是心里想想。要是他能看穿我的心思,他会说,怕你啦~~

I mean I didn't actually said that, but I thought it, in my mind. If he could read my mind he would have been like...what?

请慢用。 Order up!

味道真是好极了。This is really good.

这算什么,你们应该尝尝我老爸的秘方鲜汤,那是祖传秘方。

You like it? Now, come on. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.

你就别谦虚了,这可是极品。

What are you talking about? This is amazing.

你的厨艺一流,只可惜我的嘴太小。

Wow...you are really a good cook. I wish my mouth was bigger.

娇虎,你一定得尝尝。 Tigress, you got to try this.

据说神龙大侠连着几个月不吃东西,依然能生存,仅靠银杏叶的露珠和天地寰宇之气。

It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single Gingko leaf and the energy of the universe.

我的身体还不知道自己是神龙大侠。我可不能光靠露珠和那个寰宇之气。

I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. I need lard more than dew and the universe juice.

笑什么?What?

啊! 没什么,你像师父 Oh nothing, Master Shifu.

你成不了神龙大侠,除非你立刻减掉四百多斤肉,天天刷牙!你发什么怪声呀?笑声?我从来没听过。好好练,熊猫,没准哪天你会长出像我一样的耳朵。

You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds. and brush your teeth. What is the noise you're making? Laughter? I have never heard of it. Work hard Panda and maybe someday you'll have ears like mine.

你真逗。That's good.

耳朵?不好笑吗? 挺好玩的呀。

Ears? It's not working for you. I thought they're pretty good.

是师傅。It's Shifu!

当然是师傅,我还能模仿谁?

Of course it's Shifu. What do you think I'm doing?

喔,是师父呀Master Shifu.

你们觉得这好玩儿?太狼从牢里逃出来了,你们还在这儿胡闹。 You think this is funny! Tai Lung has escaped from prison! And you all are acting like children!

什么?What?

他是来抢神龙秘笈的,而你是唯一能阻止他的。

He's coming for the Dragon Scroll and you're the only one who can stop him.

我刚才还说你不会幽默呢。我要阻止太狼,你没开玩笑吧,我要..哦,不,乌龟大师会阻止他,就像他上次那样。Ha...and here I am saying you've got no a sense of humour. I am gonna... step down. What? You're serious? And I have to...aaa...not... Master Wugui will stop him. He did it before. He'll do it again.

乌龟大师办不到,他不在了。

Wugui cannot! Not anymore.

我们唯一的希望就是神龙

大侠。

Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.

那熊猫? The Panda?

对,那熊猫Yes, the Panda!

求你了,师父,让我们去阻止太狼,你训练我们就为了这个。Master please, let us stop Tai Lung? This is what you train us for!

不,打败太狼绝对不是你们的使命。而是他的。

No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung! It is his!

他哪儿去了? Where did he go?

你不能逃跑!真正的大侠决不放弃!

You cannot leave! A real warrior never quit!

你看着!Watch me!

现实点儿,我怎么能打败太狼?我连逃跑都办不到。

Come on! How am I suppose to beat Tai Lung? I can't even beat you to the stairs.

你能打败他,因为你是神龙大侠。

You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.

你根本不相信,你从来都不相信!Ouch! You don't believe that! Oh! You never believed that.

我一来到这儿,你一直就想赶我走

From the first moment I got here, you've been trying to get rid of me.

当初是,可是现在我要你相信你的师傅,就像我,相信我的乌龟大师一样

Yes, I was! But now I ask you to trust in your Master

as I have come to trust in mine.

你不是我的师父,我也不是什么神龙大侠。

You are not my Master. And I am not the Dragon Warrior.

那你当初怎么不放弃?你明知道我想赶你走,可你留下了。Then why didn't you quit? You knew I was trying to get rid of you. Yet you stayed.

对,我留下了,我留下,是因为你每次敲我脑门或者说我臭,我很伤心。

Ya. I stayed.I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head or said I smelled, it hurt!

可是比这更伤心的,那就是至今我还是原来的我。

But it could never hurt more than it did everyday in my life just being me.

我留下,是因为我想如果有谁能改变我,让我变得不是我,那人就是你,因为你是最伟大的功夫大师。

I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me, could make me not me,it was you. The greatest Kung Fu teacher of all of China.

我的确能改变你,我的确能把你变成神龙大侠!一定能!

But I can change you! I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior. And I will!

得了吧,太狼就要杀过来了。就算他100年才能跑到这,要怎么做,才能把这些肉变成神龙大侠?

Come on, Tai Lung is on his way right now. And even if it takes him a hundred years to get here. How are you going to change this into the Dragon Warrior? Hah?

怎么做? How?

怎么做? How?

说呀!How?

我不知道I don't know!

我不知道I do not know

我就说嘛! That's what I thought.

苦练就是为了这一刻。This is what she trains for it

娇虎! Tigress!

谁也别想拦我! Don't try and stop me.

我们不是想拦你We are not trying to stop you.

什么? What?

我们是跟你一起去 We are coming wi

th you.

干嘛!我一不开心就会吃东西

What? I eat when I am upset, okay!

哦,你不用解释 Oh! No need to explain.

我还以为你是金猴,他把杏仁饼干藏在最上面。I just thought you might be monkey. He hides his almond cookies in the top-shelf.

别告诉金猴 Don't tell Monkey.

瞧瞧你 Look at you.

是呀,我知道,我老让你上火。

Yaaa..! I know I disgust you.

不不,我是说,你是怎么上去的No, I mean, how did you get up there?

我不知道,我...我猜,我就是想吃饼干。 I don't know,...I... I don't know. Just get the cookies.

你一下子能跳那么高,还做了一个大劈叉。

And yet you are 10 feet off the ground and have done a perfect split.

这个也算?这只是一个意外。

No, this? This is just an accident!

从来就没有意外。跟我来

There no accidents!Come with me!

我知道你们教功夫的都神秘兮兮,可你好歹告诉我这是去哪儿?I know you are trying to be all mystical and Kung Fu. But could you least tell me where we are going?

你大老远把我托这儿来,让我洗澡?

You drag me all the way out here for a bath?

熊猫,你在这圣泪池洗胳肢窝可是大不敬。

Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears.

呃,什么池?Uuh?...The pool of...

乌龟大师就是在这里解开了功夫之道的玄机。这里是功夫最初的诞生地。This is where Wugui unraveled the mysteries of harmony and focus. This is the birth place of Kung Fu.

你是不是想学功夫?Do you want to learn Kung Fu?

想。Yes

那好,我就是你的师父。Then I am your Master.

好呀!Okay!

不许哭。Don't cry.

不哭。Okay.

你一心想学功夫,全身心投入,结果糟透了,可也许那都是我的错,我不能用教那五个徒儿的方法教你。我悟到教你开窍的办法,是用这个。

When you focus on Kung Fu, when you concentrate, you stink. But perhaps that is my fault. I cannot train you the way I trained the Five. I see now that the way to get through to you is with this.

太好了,我都饿扁了。 Aah great, cause I am hungry.

很好!等你练完了才能吃。

Good, when you have been trained you may eat.

开始吧 Let's begin.

你先吃,熊猫。After you, Panda.

就这么简单?不用做仰卧起坐,不用去跑山路?Just like that. No sit-ups. No, ten-mile hike.

我发誓训练你,现在你练完了,你可以开吃了。I vowed to train you and you've been trained. You are free to eat.

慢用。Enjoy !Hey!

我说你可以开吃呀,快吃包子。I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.

你可以开吃了 You are free to eat.

我可以开吃? Am I?

能吃到吗?Are you?

我不饿 I am not hungry.

师父 Master.

砍断它! Cut it!

神龙大侠在哪儿?Where is the Dragon Warrior?

在你眼前的不就是吗?

Ho

w do you know you are not looking at her?

你以为我是傻子啊,我知道你不是神龙大侠,你们都不是,我听说他是坐着火球从天而降,听说他是个高手,世人从没见过像他这样的大侠。

You think I'm a fool. I know you are not the Dragon Warrior. None of you! heard how he fell out of the sky on a ball of fire. But he's a warrior unlike anything in the world has ever seen.

阿波? Po?

原来他叫这名字,阿波! So that is his name. Po!

我终于找到对手啦!我们的巅峰对决将成为传奇!

Finally, a worthy opponent. The battle will be legendary.

我来抓绳子,你们去帮她 We got this, help her.

金猴! Monkey!

去吧Jump!

螳螂 Mantis!

上 Now!

师父教的不错,可他没全教给你们。Shifu, taught you well. But he didn't teach you everything.

你表现很好,熊猫。You have done well, Panda.

表现很好?只是很好?我很强大!Done well? Done well! I have done awesome!

但凡真正的英雄,都懂得谦虚。没错,你很好!很强大。

The mark of a true hero is humility. But yes,

you have done, awesome.

兄弟们!他们死了? 不! 还有气。睡着了?不,眼睛还睁着。Five? Fives! They're dead.No, they are breathing. They're asleep? No, their eyes are open.

我们斗不过他的点穴神功

We were no match for his nerve attack.

他的武功更强了。 He has gotten stronger.

太郎? 更强了? Tai Lung? Stronger!

他出招太快,对不起! 阿波~ He's too fast. Sorry, Po.

我还以为能够阻止他 I thought we could stop him.

他本可以杀了你们He could have kill you.

可为什么没杀? Why didn't he?

好让我看见你们这幅残像,被吓住,可他休息得逞

So you can come back here and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.

吓到我了,吓到一点儿,其实我好怕。It might. I mean a little. I'm pretty scared.

你能打败他,熊猫You can defeat him, Panda.

您是开玩笑吧?连他们都斗不过他! 他们是五大高手 ,我是一大低手。 Are you kidding? If they can't... They're Five Masters. I'm just one me.

可你将拥有一件任何人都没有的法宝

But you have the one thing that no one else does,

你真认为我准备好了? You really believe I'm ready.

是的! 阿波You are, Po.

此乃神龙秘笈,它归你了。

Behold, the Dragon Scroll. It is yours.

等等...我看了后会怎么样?

Wait. What happens when I read it?

没人知道但传说连蝴蝶拍打翅膀你都能听出来

No one knows. But legend says you will be able

to hear a butterfly's wings beat.

哦? 真的? 好酷呀! Wow! Really? That's cool.

是的。在黑洞中只有你才能见到光,你还能感受天地寰宇的每一丝动荡Yes! And see light in the deepest cave. You will feel the universe in motion around you.

哇! 那我能打穿墙吗? 我能连做四个后

空翻吗?

Wow! Can I punch through walls? Can I do a quadruple back flip?

专心,专心,读完它,然后完成你的使命。读完它,你能成为神龙大侠。Focus. Focus. Focus! Read it Po.

And fulfill your destiny. Read it and become the Dragon Warrior.

Wow...!

好像打不开呀It's impossible to open.

谢谢!我咬松了,所以你打开了。

Thank you. Probably, loosen it up for you.

好了开卷Okay, here goes.

空白的 It's blank.

什么? What?

你看Here, look.

不! 有规矩我不能看

No, I am forbidden to look upon it.

空白的? 我真...我真不明

Blank! I don't...I don't understand.

算了,依我看,乌龟八成是个老疯子。Okay. So like Wugui was just a crazy old turtle after all.

不,乌龟的智慧其实我都不能理解。

No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

哦,现实点儿吧!他选中我纯属意外。我才不是什么神龙大侠,我骗谁呀。Oh, come on. Face it. He picked me by accident. Of course I'm not Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding?

可谁才能阻止太郎呢?

But who will stop Tai Lung?

他会摧毁一切,摧毁所有人的

He will destroy everything. And everyone.

不! 撤出和平谷,你们必须要保护村民不受太郎的威胁。

No. Evacuate the Valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.

那你呢,师傅?What about you, Master?

我跟他斗。I will fight him.

什么? What?

我能抵挡他好一阵子,这样大家都能逃脱。

I can hold him off long enough for everyone to escape.

可是,师父,他会杀了你 But Shifu, he'll kill you.

这样我也能弥补过错了。Then I would have finally paid for my mistake.

你们都给我仔细听着,接下来的路你们要自己走,多保重,能做你们的师傅,我非常自豪。

Listen to me, all of you. It's time for you to continue your journey without me. I am very proud to have been your master.

我们必须带大家安全离开

We got to get them out safely.

过来,小家伙,我们帮你找妈妈

Come little one, let's find your Mama.

金蛇,集合南面的村民,螳螂,北面,仙鹤,你引路。Viper, gather the southern farmers. Mantis, the north. Crane, light the way.

瞧,是神龙大侠。Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.

嗨! 老爸 Hey Dad.

阿波 Po!

你回来就好,儿子。 It's good to have you back son.

很高兴回来。Good to be back.

我们走吧 阿波Let's go Po.

我们得另开一家铺子啦。实际点吧,面条将来的趋势嘛,蔬菜都得切成块,不再是切成丝了,另外,我还寻思着,也许这回厨房得盖得大些,这样你就能舒坦点儿,嗯,怎么样?For our next shop, it's time to face it. The future of noodles is diced cut vegetables. No longer slices. Also, I was thinking maybe this time we'll have a kitchen you can stand up in. Hmm! You like that?

阿波,

我也怪不好受的,你没能如愿,也许,你就没那个命。阿波,别胡思乱想了,你梦中注定还能干大事。我们是做面条的,我们的血脉里就流淌着汤汁。

Po, I'm sorry things didn't work out. It just wasn't meant to be. Po, forget everything else. Your destiny still awaits. We are noodle-folk. Broth runs deep through our veins.

我心里乱得很。说实话,有时候我不相信我真是你儿子。

I don't know dad. Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm your son.

阿波,现在是时候了,有些事我得必须告诉你了。其实我早该告诉你。

Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you... a long time ago.

说吧 Okay.

我要告诉你我那秘汤鲜方的秘密配方

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup...

哦! Ohh...

听我说鲜汤的秘密配方就是…不加料!The secret ingredient is... Nothing!

啊?Hah?...

我都说了,不加料。根本就没有什么秘方But you heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient.

真的?就是平常的清汤面?你不加一些特殊的调料吗?

Wait, wait. It's just plain old noodle soup. You don't add some kind of special sauce or something.

不需要加,要做出特别的东西,你必须相信它很特别。

Don't have to. To make something special ou just have to believe it is special.

根本就没有什么所谓的秘籍。

There is no secret ingredient.

我回家了,师傅。I have come home, Master.

这不再是你的家,我也不再是你的师傅。

This is no longer your home and I am no longer your master.

对啊,你新收了爱徒。我上哪儿找阿波?被我吓跑了?

Yes, you have a new favourite. So where is this Po? Did I scare him off?

这较量是我你之间的

This battle is between you and me.

那么,只能是这样了。

So that's how it's going to be.

必须是这样。That is how it must be.

我在大牢里受了20年的罪就是因为你太软弱。

I rotted in jail for 20 years ecause of your weakness!

徒弟服从师父,不是软弱。

Obeying your master is not weakness!

你明知道,我才是神龙大侠。你一直都知道,可乌龟当时就是不承认,你做了什么?替我做主了吗?没有!

You knew I was the Dragon Warrior! You always knew. But when Wugui said otherwise……What did you do? What did you do! Nothing!

你命中注定不是神龙大侠,这不是我的错

You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior. That was not my fault!

不是你的错?是谁让我满脑子梦想?是谁逼我练功练到骨头都断了?是谁害我当不成神龙大侠?Not your fault! Who failed my every dream? Who told we should train until my bones cracked? Who denied me my destiny?!!

这我没有权利决定!It was never my decision to make!

现在有了。It is now.

快把秘籍交出来Give me the Scroll.

我宁

可去死。I would rather die!

我做的一切都是为了让您自豪!告诉我您有多自豪师父!告诉我,告诉我!

What I ever did, I did to make you proud! Tell me how proud you are Shifu? Tell me! Tell me!

我一直为你感到自豪,从一开始,你就是我的骄傲。正因为这样,我才没看清你。我太宠爱你,没有看出你在堕落。我的宠爱,让你走上了歧途。我很,我很抱歉。

I...I have always been proud of you. From the first moment I have been proud of you. And it was my pride that blinded me. I love you too much to see what you were becoming. What I was turning you into. I'm... I'm sorry.

我不要你道歉 我要神龙秘笈。

I don't want your apology. I want my Scroll.

怎么?它哪儿去了?

What? Where is it?

神龙大侠把秘籍带走了,早就走得远远的了。

Dragon Warrior has taken Scroll half way across China by now.

你永远别想看到秘笈太狼,你永远,永远别想。

You will never see that Scroll, Tai Lung! Never!

嗨! 可恨的楼梯啊! Hey! Stairs.

你是谁? Who are you?

老兄,我就是神龙大侠

Buddy,I am the Dragon Warrior.

你? 他? 他是熊猫!你是熊猫! 你想怎么着胖胖,一屁股坐死我?You? Him? He's a Panda. You're a Panda. What are you going to do, Big Guy? Sit on me?

别惹我,我呢,我用这个。你想要吗?过来拿。

Don't tempt me. Now, I'm going to use this. You want it. Come get it.

到手了。Finally.

那秘笈是我的。That Scroll is mine!

是秘笈给了他功力。The Scroll has given him power.

终于到手了。哦,好啊,神龙秘笈的力量现在归我了。Finally. Oh yes. The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!

什么都没有It's nothing!

没关系,我一开始也没弄明白。

It's okay. I didn't get it the first time either.

什么? What?

根本没有所谓的秘笈,关键在自己。

There is no secret ingredient. It's just you.

停下来! 我都要尿了,别! 别!

Stop it! Ho, ho, ho. I'm going to pee. Don't...don't...don't. Ha...ha...ha...

你,赢不了我的。你是个大胖熊猫

You can't defeat me. You...you're just a big fat Panda!

我不是大胖熊猫,我是无敌胖熊猫 I'm not a big fat Panda. I'm the Big Fat Panda!

啊! 无极拈花指The Wushi finger hold?

哦! 你知道这招? Oh, you know this hold.

你吓我,你吓我,师父才不会教你呢You're bluffing. You're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that!

我是无师自通,接招吧。

No, I figured it out. Skedush...!

看哪,是神龙大侠Ah... look!The Dragon Warrior.

那是我儿子! 这个超可爱的神龙大侠是我儿子!That's my boy! The big lovely Kung Fu warrior is my son!

耶! Yes.

谢谢,老爸 Thanks Dad.

兄弟们!Hey guys.

大师 Master. Master.

大师?我找师父去!!

Master? Master Shifu?

大师! 师父? 师父? 你

相关文档
最新文档