登机服务人员英语培训

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit 1 Service at the boarding gate

(Regular Flight Services)

登机口服务( 正常航班服务)

Dialogue 1

P:这个航班什么时间到达/起飞?

When will the flight arrive in Beijing?/ (depart)

A:预计上午10:10/16:30.

The flight is estimated to arrive at ten ten a.m./sixteen thirty.

P: 飞行时间是要两个半小时吗?

So the flight time is two and half an hour?

A: 是的,北京飞成都是逆风。

Y es, it is against the wind from Beijing to Chengdu.

Dialogue 2

P:我到哪里可以买机票?

Where can I buy the ticket?

A:往前走,自动扶梯旁就有国航售票处和很多其他航空公司的售票处。

Go ahead, near the escalator, there are the booking offices of Air China and other airlines.

P:,请问去九寨沟在哪儿办理手续?

Where can I check in for Jiuzhai?

A:要在老候机楼办理。出门左转,下楼梯后向南走大概200米就到了。

Y ou should check in at the old terminal building. Please go out of the

hall and turn left, then downstairs and go southern for 200 meters.

Dialogue 3

A:对不起,您那件手提行李不允许带上飞机。

Excuse me,Sir. I’m afraid that you can’t take that bag as hand baggage.

P:为什么不行?Why not?

A:这个包看来似乎超重超大了。我们的手提行李体积限制在20×40×55CM,重量不超过5公斤。

It seems too big and may be too heavy as well. The limitation for carry-on baggage is 20cms by 40cms by 55cms in volume and 5 kilos in weight.

P:我经常乘飞机飞来飞去的,行李从来没有检查过。

I’ve traveled a lot, but my hand baggage has never been weighed before.

A:由于航班满客,客舱里放不下。这也是为了所有客人的安全和舒适性考虑的。

As the flight has been full,the cabin cannot hold. This is to ensure safety and comfort of all the passengers.

P:那好吧!That’s all right.

A:谢谢您的合作,这是您的行李牌。

Thank you for your cooperation. Here is your baggage tag.

Dialogue 4

P: 打扰,我刚从拉萨回来,准备转机到上海,请问在哪办理中转航班手续?

Excuse me. I just came from LhaSa and I’ll fly to Shanghai today. Where can I check-in for my connecting flight?

A: 你乘哪个航班?/请出示机票。

Which flight are you going to take? / Please show me your ticket.

P: 给你,我还有登机牌。

Here you are. Also I have a boarding pass.

A: 请持登机牌到中转柜台盖章。

Please find the transfer counter to have your boarding pass stamped. Dialogue 5

P: 对不起,我的卡忘了累积里程了!

I’m sorry that I forgot to have my mileage accrued.

A: 请出示一下您的卡片!

Please show me you member card.

A: 是的,您的卡可以在所有星盟成员航班上累积里程。我记录一下您的常客号稍后为您补登!

Y es, you can earn miles on any of the member airlines of the Star Alliance. Let me write down your number and update your mileage later.

P: 我还有以前的航班也可以补登吗?

I have previous boarding passes, can also be added?

A: 您可以登录我们的网站或是致电95583补登。

u can visit our website or by calling 95583.

P: 好的,谢谢你!

That’s all right. Thank you.

A: 不客气。

Y ou are welcome.

Unit 2 Irregular Flight Services

不正常航班服务

Dialogue 1延误原因

P: 我们的航班延误了吗?

Will our flight be delayed?

A: 对, 这个航班由于天气/飞机晚到/机械故障原因延误.

Y es, this flight will be delayed because of bad weather/aircraft arrival late/mechanical problems.

P: 什么时候可以登机呢?

When can we board?

A: 我们目前还不知道。但如果有了进一步的消息我们会通知你们。

We don’t know. But we’ll inform you if we have further information.

Dialogue 2天气原因

P:早上好,我们已经等了1个半小时了,请问航班还要延误多久?Good morning. We have been waiting here for one and half an hour.

相关文档
最新文档