魔兽争霸3部分英雄战役中语音台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
阿尔塞斯(圣骑士)
“Certaily.”(当然)
“For honor.”(为了荣誉)
“Of course.”(是这样)
“A sound plan.”(一个很好的计划)
“I'm here to help.”(我来这里是为了帮助你)
“I stand for the light.”(我站在光明的一边)
“Is the danger?”(这就是危险吗)
“Light, guide my path.”(光明,请指引我前进的道路)
“Light, give me strength.”(光明,请赐予我力量)
“I shall be the command.”(应当由我来指挥)
“I know what I'm doing.”(我明白自己在做什么)
“There is no need to bow.”(没必要对别人低声下气)
“It isn't easy being a prince.”(当王子可不是件容易的事)
“I'll bring honor to my father and my kingdom.”(我会给父王和王国带来荣耀)
“For my father the King!”(为了我的父王)
“Be trialed of the light!”(让光明来审判你吧)
阿尔塞斯(死亡骑士)
“Finally.”(终于······)
“Ah,at last.”(啊,最后······)
“Frostmourn hungers.”(霜之哀伤需要鲜血)
“Speak, fool.”(说话呀,你这白痴)
“This is more like it.”(这样才像那回事)
“The Lich King has given me true power.”(巫妖王给我的才是真正的力量)
“I was a fool to trust in the light.”(以前我相信光明真是愚蠢)
“No one orders me around.”(没人可以对我发号施令)
“Who is this darkness, anyway?”(你说谁是邪恶者,嗯?)
“Lordrean shall be reborn.”(洛丹伦将得到重生)
“I will be twice the King my father ever was.”(父亲的王位终究是我的)
“You'll feel endless torment!”(你会受到无尽的折磨)
“Now, Frostmourn!”(现在,凭着霜之哀伤······)
“I'll make you suffer!”(我会叫你受够罪)
“Your pain shall be imaginary!”(你的痛苦是可以想象的)
尤迪安·暴风(恶魔猎手)
“Easily.”(很容易)
“Is that all?”(就这些?)
“Hardly a challenge.”(很少有对手)
“The evil draws close.”(邪恶正在逼近)
“Other demons nearby?”(附近有其他恶魔吗?)
“I grow differently.”(我以与众不同的方式长大)
“You dare speak to me?”(你敢和我说话?)
“I'm blind, not deaf”(我眼睛是看不见,但我可不是聋子)
“I've been caged in darkness.”(我曾被囚禁在黑暗之中)
“My soul locks the vengeance.”(我的灵魂执著于复仇)
“My brother will pay dearly for his betrayel.”(我的哥哥将为他的背叛付出代价)
“I've been alone for 10,000 years.”(我已经孤独流浪了一万年)
“You'll regret approaching me!”(接近我的话你会后悔的)
“Vengeance for my own sake!”(我为自己复仇)
萨尔·霜狼(兽族先知)
“Indoubtable.”
(无庸置疑)
“For honor.”(为了荣耀)
“Let's get on with it.”(让我们继续吧)
“My people are strong.”(我的人民很强壮)
“I'll lead them to their destiney.”(我会把他们领到终点)
“I may have been raised by humans, but I'm no fool.”(或许我曾被人类养大,但我可不是傻瓜)
“The spirits guide me.”(古老的灵魂指引着我)
“The spirits are restless.”(古老的灵魂在不安地骚动着)
“Your time has come!”(你的死期到了)
“None'll survive!”(不要放过任何一个)
“For the Doomhammer!”(以毁灭之锤的名义)
吉安娜·普罗德摩尔(大法师)
“I'm curious.”(我很好奇)
“Sounds good.”(听起来不错)
“Sounds interesting.”(听起来很有趣)
“I'll check it out.”(我会查个水落石出)
“Our tutor wants us to study.”(我们的导师希望我们多多学习)
“Sh, I'm trying to think here.”(嘘,我正在这里冥想呢)
“Things are starting to get a little awared.”(事情变得有些可怕了)
“The currents of magic gradually turn evil.”(现在对魔法的钻研正趋向邪恶)
“I pray my father is safe.”(希望我的父亲平安无事)
“I hate to resort to violence!”(我讨厌将事情诉诸武力解决)
“You're asking for it!”(这可是你自找的)
“For Dalaran!”(为了达拉然)
玛维·影之歌(守望者)
出生语音
- I am the hand of justice.
?我是正义之手。
点选声音:
- Justice will be done.
?正义即将被完成。
- We're wasting time here.
?我们正在这里浪费时间。
- The hunter waits.
?猎人们在等待
- Illidan is out there somewhere.
?尤迪安在这之外的什么地方。
- We must hurry.
?我们必须快点了。
行动语音:
- The guilty will suffer.
?有罪者将痛苦挣扎。
- I can wait no longer.
?我再也等不下去了。
- Now it's the time.
?现在正是时候!
- I will finish the hunt.
?我将结束这场狩猎。
- The end draws near.
?结束即将来临。
攻击语音:
- For the Watchers!
?为了看守者们!
- For justice!
?为了正义!
烦躁语音:
- I watched the Barrow Prisons for over 10 thousand years.
?我看守这些石牢已经上万年了
- Yet I'm the one who feels caged.
?但是现在我是惟一一个感受到被关在笼子里的
- Tyrande will pay for setting Illidan free.
?泰兰德必须为她放尤迪安自由付出代价
- I'll recapture Illidan or die trying.
?我将竭尽全力去再次抓获尤迪安。
克尔苏加德(巫妖)
“Indeed.”(确实)
“Hmm, sounds logical.”(唔,听起来很合理)
“My talents are yours.”(我将为您效劳)
“Burn, in the name of Lich King.”(燃烧吧,以巫妖王的名义)
“I'm yours to command.”(由你
来指挥)
“I'm always trying to destroy the Legion, so I did.”(我致力于摧毁燃烧军团,结果我做到了)
“I······can't······ believe! My pets are trying to kill me!(老天啊······我召唤出来的傀儡们······竟然想干掉它们的主人)
卡尔塞斯(血精灵王子)
“Of course.”(当然)
“My pleasure.”(很乐意)
“Let's move out.”(出发吧)
“I feel hollow inside.”(我的内心感到空虚)
“For Quel'Thalas.”(为了奎尔萨拉斯)
“The Alien failed my people.”(联盟欺骗了我的人民)
“My feeling is nothing but sadness and hatred.”(我们心中充满了悲伤与仇恨)
“Nothing in my hometown left, but ash and sorrow.”(我的家乡只剩下一片灰烬)
“The hunger of magic is clouding my sense of judgement.”(对于魔法的渴望严重干扰了我的判断力)
雷克萨(驯兽师)
“What lies before me?”(我的前面有什么)
“Our path converge.”(路途依然坎坷)
“The beasts obey me.”(野兽都服从于我)
“The beasts around me are nothing, except the beast inside.”(周围的野兽不足挂齿,真正有分量的是内心的野兽)
“I wander alone.”(我独自一人流浪天涯)
“See the cave?That is my pillow.”(看见那个山洞了吗,我就住在那里)
在此感谢该贴作者
/f?z=11385700&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=50&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%C4%A7%CA%DE%D5%F9%B0%D4&pn=0