win8 Skype电话激活双语教程(英国)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Welcome to Microsoft Product Activation.

(欢迎来到微软产品激活中心)

Please press 1 as a home user, and 2 if you are a business customer with a volume license agreement.

(家庭用户请按1,如果你是一个批量许可协议的企业客户请按2)

PS:Office 2013零售版激活请按1

To activate, you must have your installation numbers from your activation wizard screen.

(要激活电脑,你必须输入电脑激活向导提供的激活号码)

If you are familiar with this process , you may press the hash key to skip any instructions.

(如果您熟悉这个过程中,你可以按#号键跳过)

No personal information is collected during activation.

(在激活过程中不会收集何个人信息)

If you have your ID to hand and are ready to proceed, please press the hash key.

(如果你的手上有激活ID,并且准备好继续激活,请按#号键)

To repeat this message, press the star key.

(重复此消息,请按*号键)

Please enter the first group now.(建议朋友们把激活ID摘抄在记事本上,选择全部复制,在输入时全部粘贴即可,方便,不会出错。这个输完后,就会提示“Please wait while your confirmation number is generated.”,接下来一组一组一次记下确认ID就行了)

(请输入第一组数字)

(An error was detected,please repeat your last entry . Please enter the first group now.)

(检测到错误,请重复你最后输入的数据。请输入第一组数字)

注:数字输入错误后,会提示这一句,重新输入第一组数字就可以,没有输入错误就没有这一句。

Thank you! And the second group

谢谢,请输入第二组数字

Thank you! And the third group

谢谢,请输入第三组数字

Thank you! And the fourth group

谢谢,请输入第四组数字

Thank you! And the fifth group

谢谢,请输入第五组数字

Thank you! And the sixth group

谢谢,请输入第六组数字

Thank you! And the Seventh group

谢谢,请输入第七组数字

Thank you! Now enter the eighth group

谢谢,现在,请输入第八组数字

Thank you! To finish ,enter the final group

谢谢,请输入最后一组组数字以完成输入

Please wait while your confirmation number is generated.

(请稍候,您的激活码正在生成)

接下来会有两种情况:

1、Key 失效的情况,请更换Key。

We are unable to activate your product.

(我们无法激活您的产品)

It is possible that you are a victim of software piracy.

(您可能是盗版软件的受害者。)

In order to check if your product is original, please click on the web link (查询您的产品是否为正版,请登录微软官网。)

To obtain the licensed product,please return to your Microsoft reseller. (获取合法(被许可)的产品,请联系当地的微软经销商。)

To repeat the message, please press the star key.

(要重复信息,请按*号键。)

No entry was detected.

(没有检测到信息输入)

We are now ending your call.

(现在我们结束您的电话)

2、Key 有效的情况

On how many computers is your product currently installed?

(您的激活密钥安装在了几台电脑上?)

Press One if you have installed thisproducton one computer.

(如果您把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按1)

注意:必须选择1,否则微软拒绝提供确认ID。

Press Two if you have install thisproducton more than one computer.

(如果您不只把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按2)

We will now continue to activate your product.

(现在,我们将继续以激活您的产品)

Your entry was accepted, nowyou will hearthe confirmation ID read out.

(你输入的数据被接受了,现在你将听到确认ID)

Starting with block A.

(从A组开始)

Please either insert this number into theemptyblocks at the bottom of your activation wizard, or write this number downforimmediate entry into the activation wizard at the end of this call.

(请为您激活向导底部的空块插入这些数字;或者记下这些数字,在通话结束时立即进入激活向导。)

To hear this message again, pleasepress the star key.

(重听一遍这个消息,请按*号键。)

For help, press 0.

(如需帮助,请按0)

Here is Block A : ******

To continue press the hash key.

(要继续,请按#号键)

To repeat the last block press the starkey.

(要重复,请按*号键)

Here is Block A: ******

To continue press the hash key.

(要继续,请按#号键)

相关文档
最新文档