酒店总机常用服务英语

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店总机常用服务英语

Operator 总机

A. Transfer the call 转接电话

1) If you need outside call, please dial “9” first, and then the number.

要打外线的话,请先拨“9”,然后拨电话号码。

2) One moment, please. 请稍等。

3) Would you like to wait?您愿意等会吗?

4) I’ll switch you to room 1501. 我给您转到1501房。

5) The line is busy, would you mind calling back later?

电话占线,您待会再打来吗?

6) I’ll transfer your call, You hold the line, please. 我给您转,请别挂机。

7) I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room straight away.

我会把您的电话直接接到史密斯先生房间。

8) Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you through. 稍等会,我替您接过去。

9) You’re through / The line is free. 线通了。

10) May I tell him who is calling?能告诉我谁的打电话给他吗?

11) I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly, please.

我恐怕我不能直接转房间之间的电话,请直接拨。

12) Mr. Smith, someone wants to speak to you.

史密斯先生,有人打电话给您。

13) Would you like me to place the call for you? 您想接这个电话吗?

B. Take a message 留言

1) I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Smith is not in, would you like to take a message to him?

对不起,先生,史密斯先生不在,您需要留口信吗?

2) Shall I ask him to return your call?我要请他回您电话吗?

3) I’m afraid we can only take simple messages.

抱歉,我们只能转达简短的口信。

4) I will convey your message. 我会转达您的口信。

5) The line is busy.(engaged)电话占线。

6) May I know who is calling? 我能知道是谁的电话吗?

7) OK, go ahead, please. 请说。

8) Is that the complete message? 您的口信说完了吗?

9) OK, Let me repeat your message…Is it right?

好的,让我重复一下您的口信……,对吗?

10) We must take the message to him when he come back, please don’t worry about this. 请别担心,他回来后我们一定会把口信留给他。

C. Morning (wake-up) call 叫醒服务

1) At what time? 什么时候?

2) Could you tell me your room number? 您能告诉我房间号码吗?

3) For all your group members’ rooms at 7:00 am?

所有团队客人的房间都在早上7:00叫醒吗?

4) Wake-up service for what time and room number is?

什么时间,房号是多少呢?

5) OK, we’ll wake you up at……, have a good sleep.

好吧,我们在……点叫醒,睡个好觉。

相关文档
最新文档