魂断蓝桥-中英文经典台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

魂断蓝桥经典台词(中英双语)

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么

What do dancers eat

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗

Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir.

玛拉:嗯

En.

侍者:还有酒

And wine.

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧

It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it 玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please.

侍者:40块,先生

Number Forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful.

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn't think so.

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗

Roy: Are you glad to see me again

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation.

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什么为什么

Roy: What Why

玛拉:有什么好处呢

Myra: What‘s the good of it

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是有什么好对生活什么是好的

Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you What‘s the good of anything What’s the good of living

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That‘s a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

玛拉:什么

Myra: What

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Myra: What is it you still don‘t get

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗她丑吗她长得什么样我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty Was she ugly What was she like I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢

Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get

男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思

Myra: What does it mean, these candles

洛伊:你会明白的。

Roy: You‘ll find out.

地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

Myra:It brole open twice , Kitt,what time is it

相关文档
最新文档