伊索寓言双语小故事:恋爱中的狮子
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
伊索寓言双语小故事:恋爱中的狮子
A farmer lives alone with his Daughter. She is very beautiful, and also very thoughtful. The Farmer loves his Daughter very much. Right now, they are working in the field together.. 有个一农夫和他的女儿相依为命。她长得十分美丽,而且善解人意。农夫非常宠爱她。一天,他们正一起在田里干活。
Father:Don’t work too hard, my dear. It is very hot today! You might get sick.
父亲:不要太辛苦了,亲爱的。今天很热。你可能会生病的。
Daughter:Don’t worry about me, Father. Why don’t you go back home? I can do this by myself.
女儿:别为我担心,爸爸。你为什么不回家去呢?我自己干就行了。
Father: No, no. let’s finish it together quickly.
父亲:不,不!我们一起快点儿干完吧! A Lion comes down to the village from the forest. 一只狮子从森林里出来,来到村子。
Lion: Look at those two! Yum, yum. They look very delicious. It’s my lunch time. I shall eat them for lunch. Hee, hee, hee.
狮子:看看那两个人。呣,呣。看起来很好吃的样子。我要吃午餐了,我要把他们当午餐吃掉。嘻嘻嘻…
The Lion goes to the field.
狮子向田里走去。
Lion:Rrr…Rrr…I am the king of the forest! You two
must be my lunch today. Get ready to die!
狮子:奥…我是森林。你们两个今天得当我的午餐。受死吧!
Father: Oh my goodness! A Lion! Where did it come from? Run away, my dear!
父亲:哦,我的天啊!一只狮子!它是从哪里来的啊?快跑啊,
亲爱的!
Daughter:No, Father! I can’t leave you here alone. I
will stay with you.
女儿:不,爸爸!我不能留你一个人在这里。我要跟你在一起。
Lion: You are a brave young girl! Come closer to me. Let me look at you.
狮子:你是一个勇敢地姑娘,走近点,让我看看你。
The Lion takes a close look at the Farmer’s Daughter.
She is so beautiful. He falls in love at first sight.
狮子仔细地看了看农夫的女儿。她真美丽。狮子对她一见钟情了。
Lion: You are not only brave, but also very beautiful,
my dear. You are the most beautiful girl in the world! Will you marry me?
狮子:你不但勇敢,而且非常美丽,亲爱的。你是世界上最美丽
的女孩。你愿意嫁给我吗?
Father:Marry you?! What do you mean? She can’t marry you!
父亲:嫁给你?!你什么意思?她不能嫁给你!
Lion: Why not?! I am the king of the forest.
狮子:为什么?我是森林。
Father:Well, uh… She is too young to get married.
父亲:嗯…她太年轻了,还不能结婚。
Lion:That doesn’t matter. She will grow old with me. Give your Daughter to me. Or else you will both die. What
will you do?
狮子:没关系。她会和我一起长大。把你的女儿给我。否则你们
两个都得死。你要怎么做?
Father: I must ask my daughter first. Please come back tomorrow. I will answer you then.
父亲:我得先问问我的女儿。请你明天再来吧。到时候我会答复
你的。
The Farmer and his Daughter return home.
农夫和他的女儿回到家里。
Father:What shall we do, my dear? I can’t let you
marry the Lion. But if you do n’t marry him, he will eat us up.
父亲:我们该怎么办?亲爱的。我不能让你嫁给一只狮子。不过
如果你不嫁给他,他会把我们都吃了。
Daughter:Don’t worry too much, Father. There must be a way. I’ll think of something. Ah ha! I’ve got it!
女儿:别太担心,爸爸,一定会有办法的。我会想办法的。啊哈!我想到了!