Two Broke Girls(破产姐妹) 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点(无图版)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Two Broke Girls: 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点
第一集:The hidden stash
S: No, you're never gonna win, Max.
M: You know, when I was born, the doctors tried to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, but I never let go. She was my first doll.
译文:不,你永远都不可能赢的Max。我出生的时候医生还想把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里撬出来。但我就是不撒手她是我的第一个洋娃娃。
C: I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet.
译文:我都穷到拿肥皂盒当钱包了。
第二集:And the Pearl Necklace
S: You know, every time I come here, I'm surprised you're still open.
译文:嘿!每次我来这,都很惊讶这店居然还没有倒闭
M: There is no luck. There is only work
译文:运气是不存在的.工作才是最真实的
M: Might as well face it. You and I are on our own.
译文:还是面对现实吧,我们要靠自己
M: Actually the only time my mother bought milk was when my face was on the side of the carton.
译文:事实上我妈唯一次买牛奶是因为我把店里的牛奶偷喝光了
C: We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't.
M: Unpaid bills? C: No, each other.
译文:我们会成功的Max,因为我们身上有Martha Stewart和蛋糕机都没有的特质。没付清的账单?不,我们有彼此。
第三集:And the Hold-Up
M: Han, you can't let your mommy keep bullying you. Stand up to her. You're a 53-year-old man.
H: Max, I am 29.
译文:Han 你不能总让你老妈这么欺负你。要勇敢反抗,你都是个53岁的男人了。Max 我才29岁。
bully:欺小凌弱;stand up to:抵抗;
第四集:And The Cupcake War
S: Lady chatterbox says your business is in big trouble.
M: Please, everything seems big to Han.
译文:长舌妇说你们的生意遇到了大麻烦。得了吧就Han的个头看什么都是大事
chatterbox:喋喋不休的人
C: Max, why don't you ever let yourself dream?
M: Because in my dreams, spiders are always eating my eyes.
译文:Max 你为什么就不愿意幻想一番呢?因为在我的梦里,总有蜘蛛在吃我的眼珠子
M: Crew necks are for squares and Mormons.
C: Oh, cute! Should we do mine?
M:I don't know. If you have no car, why open the garage?
译文:圆领衫是给"飞机场"和摩门教徒穿的。太棒了! 给我也来一刀吧?我就不明白了,你胸无三两肉,露个毛啊?
crew neck:水手领
That's your brand. The muscle and the hustle. The doubled's and the ditz.
译文:这是你们的招牌。一个勤奋一个瞎忙活。波霸姐和无脑妹
hustle:赶紧;ditz:没头脑的人
第五集:And the Pre-Approved Credit Card
M: I can't believe you masking taped the shoe to your leg.
C: I know but these are Christian Louboutins aneven all busted up like this they still have the classic red bottoms.
M: You know what else has red bottoms? baboons.
译文:难以置信你居然用胶带包鞋子。我知道但这鞋子可是Louboutin啊(名牌鞋以红鞋底著称)。虽然它已经被整得面目全非但这经典的红鞋底仍在。你知道还有什么是"红底"的吗?猴子屁股。
baboon:狒狒
第六集:And the Candy Manwich
C: This guy has a brand-new apple. I've been eating the same apple for a week.
译文:这厮还有台新苹果,而我却一周都在吃同一个苹果
M: If I learned anything as a child, It's when a stranger offers you candy, You say yes.
译文:要是小时候我真学到过什么,那就是陌生人说要给你糖,你一定要接受
第七集:And The Three Boys With Wood
A: hello, sir, I’m here to pick up your daughter.
M: And what exactly are your intentions?
A: I don't know. Maybe take her on a romantic hayride, knock her out with chloroform, and sell her kidney for a new ipad.
译文:你好先生,我是来接你女儿的。那你的目的是什么呢?不知道啊,可能带她去坐一次浪漫的干草车,用氯仿把她捂晕,然后卖了她的肾去买个新iPad。knock sb out:击倒,使精疲力竭
第八集:And the Egg Special
H: Okay, everyone, time to divvy up. What's in the lost and found box?
M: If my dignity's in there, Tell it I said, "what up?"
译文:让我们看看失物招领箱都有些啥。要是我的尊严在里面替我跟它打个招呼。divvy up:分摊;dignity:尊严
第九集:And the new boss
H: Max, look at my face. I'm very upset.
M: Oh. Is that what that means? I just assumed you were constipated.
译文:Max看着我,我现在很愤怒。肿么了,你这是啥表情? 我还以为是你便秘呢。
constipate:便秘,呆滞
S: I mean, this place is so unappealing, even I don't look good here.
译文:这地方简直毫无吸引力,连我也跟着变丑了。