英语口语对话短文阅读
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语口语对话短文阅读
May:
Hi, Tom. Do you know how to cook any Chinese dishes?
嗨,汤姆,你知道怎么做中国菜吗?
Tom:
Well, there are eight different Chinese cuisines. Which cuisine are you interested in?
嗯,中国菜包括八大菜系。你想学哪个?
May:
I'm not sure. I only want to learn how to make something simple.
我也不知道,就是想学做些简单的中国菜。
Tom:
I can help. I will give you a recipe soon.
这好说,我待会儿给你个菜谱。
May:
I'm afraid the recipe will not help me that much.
恐怕菜谱没什么用吧。
Tom:
Then I will go to your house and show you how to cook.
那我就去你家,然后给你演示怎么做吧。
May:
Thank you very much!
太谢谢了!
Tom:
There are some cities that are not suitable for habitation.
全球有最不适宜居住的几个城市
May:
They are suffering from terrorism and wars.
因为它们正经受着恐怖主义和战争的摧残。
Tom:
Yeah . Port-au-Prince --- the capital of Haiti.
是的。有海地首都太子港。
May:
And Kinshasa of Congo DRC and Pointe-Noire of COG.
还有刚果金的金沙萨和刚果布的黑角。
Tom:
Because of the high rate of crime .
因为犯罪率居高不下。
May:
And Baghdad of Iraq is threatened by flames of war .
还有伊拉克的巴格达,饱受战火威胁。
Tom:
N'Djamena of Chad is ruined by civil war.
乍得的恩贾梅纳因为内战惨遭破坏。
May:
Those cities are full of vandalization.
这些城市都饱受摧残。
Tom:
We both hope for a peace world.
希望世界和平。
May:
Let`s wish!
但愿如此啊!
Daniel:
We are in the restaurant now!
汤姆,我们到了饭馆了。
Waiter:
May I take your order?
可以点菜了吗?
Daniel:
I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜单。
Waiter:
OK, here you are.
好的,给你菜单。
Daniel:
Thanks. I am starving. Let me see…What's this, shrimp rolls?
谢谢。我快饿死了。让我看看……这是什么,虾球?
Waiter:
Oh, it's rice rolls with fried shrimp inside.
让我看看……这是什么,虾球?
Daniel:
Twenty five yuan is a little expensive.
25块钱有点贵了吧。
Waiter:
There are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren't enough rolls.
一碗里有二十个。如果面卷不够的话,还可以免费再点一些。
Daniel:
Sounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls.
听上去不错。我们就要这个,两碗虾球。
Waiter:
OK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else?
好的,虾球。还要点别的什么吗?
Daniel:
We will have this one first and order something else later.
我们先要这个,一会儿再点别的。
Waiter:
OK, wait a moment please.
好的。请等一下。
感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。