英语小话剧
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
(customer B ,a chemistry assistant !)
(顾客B,化学助理!)
customer B:oh ,finally I didn't find the photo developers!
顾客B:哦,我没有找到照片开发商!
customer A:Hi long time no see! my friend !
顾客A:你好,好久不见!我的朋友!
customer B:oh! it's you ! how's everything going !
顾客B:哦!是你呀!过得可好。
customer A:not bad! my son has been admitted to Yale university !
顾客A:不坏!我的儿子考上耶鲁大学!
customer B:oh! congratulations ! then ,what are you doing here ?
顾客B:哦!祝贺你。那么,你干什么呢吗?
customer A:I just bought a new pair of shoes for my son from the supermarket .and you know ,he can't always have that sports shoes on his feet .In addition ,I bought meat from the delicatessen .he like it .
客户A:我刚买了一双新鞋我儿子从。你知道,他不可能总是有运动鞋的脚上。此外,我买了肉从熟食。他喜欢它。
Oh , I'm sorry ,I have to go .my son is waiting ! good bye !
哦,抱歉,我得走了。我的儿子在等待!再见!
customer B:good bye (sigh!) Oh,why didn't I have such a good son .
客户B:再见(唉!)哦,为什么我没有这样一个好儿子。
Oh ,forget it .I even didn't have my soulmate yet !oh ,I'd better hurry ,Mike the perfect chemist still waiting for his lunch .
哦,忘记它。我甚至没有自己的灵魂吗!哦,我得快点,麦克完美的化学家仍在等待他的午餐。
shop assistant A:Hey ! did you know that a gun fight took place in the next street .
售货员A:嘿!你知道吗,枪战发生在下一条街。
shop assistant B:which street ?
售货员B:这条街吗?
shop assistant A:it's the street which has a toy shop and a video shop !
售货员A:它的街道,有玩具店、音像店!
Oh ,you uncle's big store is right there .isn't it ?
哦,你叔叔的大商店是正确的有。不是吗?
shop assistant B:oh ! Yes ,I think I'd better ask the manager for a leave !
店员:哦!是的,我想我最好问经理请假!
shop assistant A:go ahead !
售货员A:前进!
customer B:(deliberately cough ) Is this a bakery ?I don't this is a right place for chatting around !
客户B:(故意咳嗽)这是一个面包店吗?我不认为这是个不错的地方周围聊天!shop assistant A:Oh ! sir ,I think your purpose to come here is buy bread not find fault with me !
售货员A:哦!先生,我想你来这里的目的是买面包不找我!
customer B:wow! that is a bad manner .I want to meet your manager .
客户B:哇!这是一种坏习惯。我想要见你们经理。
shop assistant A:be my guest !
售货员A:是我的客人!
customer B:where is the manager I want to talk to him about his rude employee !
客户B:客户经理在哪里我想和他谈谈他的粗鲁的员工!
manager : Oh ! I'm sorry, sir .it must be a misapprehension!
经理:哦!对不起,先生。它必须是一个误会!
customer B:you’d better give a good reason for why I don't have to charge you !
顾客B:你最好给一个很好的理由,为什么我不需要收费!
manager:(turn around)what are you doing ,who the hell you thinking yor
are ,you'd better go to apologize right now .or I will fire you .
经理:(转身)你干什么呢,到底是谁你以为你是,你最好去道歉,现在我就解雇你。
customer B:I didn't do anything wrong . if you want to my apology to him .I'd rather being fired ! and you can wait for your Subpoena for firing me unreasonably .
顾客B:我没做错什么。如果你要我向他道歉。我宁愿被解雇!你可以等你的传票无理解雇我。
manager:(sigh!)what I have done ? what I'm going to do ?
经理:(叹息!)我做了什么?我要做什么?