商务英语口语.doc

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

A:Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B:Hello, Tom. How's business

B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样

A:Oh, can't complain.

A:噢,还不错。

B:And the family

B:家人怎么样

A:Fine, thanks.

A:很好,谢谢。

B:Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin

Richardson. Quenti ’ s just joined us from EA, and he served for

after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

B: 好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA 公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络

员。

C:Hello, Mr. Thomas.

C:您好,托马斯先生。

A:Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生 " 听起来老气横秋的。

C:Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B:I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。C:I'll do my best.

C:我会尽力的。

B:I'm sure you will, Quentin.

B:昆汀,我想你会的。

C:Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having

lunch together

C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样

A:You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

1-2 接打电话

A:Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好 ! 这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

B:Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please

B:早上好 ! 请叫怀特先生听电话。

A:Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message

A: 好的,请稍等⋯⋯喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11 点才有空。需要我转告一下吗

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back It's about the

sample of article .

B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关 067 号货的样品。

A:Yes. What's your name, please

A:可以,请问您贵姓

B:This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

A:Mr. Aram. Does he have your number

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗

B:Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's .

B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,。

A:Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

1-3 情感表达

A:I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable.

A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

B: 噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

A:He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive

me crazy.

A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the

problems.

B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

A:I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never

listened to me.

A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not

a boss.

B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

B:Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them

as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

B: 把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

相关文档
最新文档