关于美食的中英文情景对话32

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

A Oh man!I’ve been starving myself for days now and I haven’t lost an ounce!

天哪!我已经饿了好几天了,却一点都没减下来。

B Are you trying to lose weight?

你在减肥吗?

A Yeah, my friend is getting married next month and I’m supposed to be a bridesmaid. I have to fit into my dress and look nice for her wedding, but I haven’t lost any weight! Look at these love handles.

是的,我朋友下个月结婚。我要做伴娘,我必须穿礼服时苗条些,在她的婚礼上漂亮些。但是我根本就没减下来。看看这些游泳圈。

B You don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight. I think that’s wh

ere you’re going wrong.

你不必通过挨饿来减肥,我认为你的方法不对。

A Why? If I eat less, then my body will start eating away at my fat reser ves, right?

为什么?如果我吃的少,那么身体就会消耗掉储存的多余脂肪,对吧?

B Not really. You should try to not eat foods high in calories, salts or

saturated fats. Stay away from oily food and artificial flavors.

并不是这样。你应该不吃高热量,高糖和高脂肪的食物。远离油炸食品和人造香料。

A So you are saying that I should eat, but I should just watch what I eat?

你是说我应该吃东西,但是应该小心选择食品?

B Yes! You can also try to reduce your intake of carbohydrates and fo

ods that are high in cholesterol. You can have steamed veggies or in crease your protein intake found in chicken or fish.

是的,你应该少吃糖类和高胆固醇的食物。你可以吃些煮过的蔬菜,多吃些富含蛋白质的食物,比如鸡肉和鱼肉。

A If I do all this do you think I can lose twenty pounds in four weeks?

如果我按照你说的那样做,我在四周时间里能减去20镑吗?

B Don’t count on it.

不要只想靠饮食就能减肥。

相关文档
最新文档