里约大冒险电影中英文对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

里约大冒险
RIO
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊
All the birds of the feather
尽情舒展婀娜之姿
Do what they love most of all
充满韵律欢声笑语
We are the best at rhythm and laughter
我们最爱嘉年华
That's why we love Carnival
拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊
All so clear we can sing to
与生俱来爱冒险
Some adventures reborn
随音乐舞动激情四溢才华横溢
Dance to the music, passion and knowledge 展现最棒的你
Show us the best you can do
每人在这劲歌热舞
Everyone here is on fire
动起来加入欢乐的海洋
Get up and join in the fun
与陌生人共舞但别卷入麻烦
Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger
奇迹之地里约
Magic could happen for Rio
自由自在的里约
In Rio, all by itself
你在此欢跳生活自如
Your dancing and knowing
这个天堂无可比拟
You can't find it anywhere else
就在里约
Yes Rio, in Rio
你能感受更多You know something else
你能感受欢乐
You can feel it happy
无拘无束生活
You can feel it all by yourself
里约外
珍稀鸟类
明尼苏达州大麋鹿湖
别怕别怕
It's okay, it's okay.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
拼字比赛冠军
高中舞会
最好的朋友
破闹钟
Stupid clock!
早上好布鲁
Good morning Blu.

You...
泰勒·布鲁·甘德森
Tyler Blu Gandersen.
吃维生素对你有好处
You know these vitamins are good for you.
看这是什么
Uuh, what's this?
果味饼干
中招了吧
Gotcha.
布鲁的保留车位
蓝金刚鹦鹉书店
我们正在营业
希望你喜欢这本书
Enjoy the new book.
谢谢琳达
Thanks Linda.
再见啦
Bye now.
是的妈妈我也想去看您
Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit.
但谁来照顾布鲁呢
But who'll take care of Blu?
没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆
Mum, they don't have candles for parrots.
这是你的热巧克力布鲁
Here's your hot chocolate, Blu.
你最爱的口味
Just how you like it.
把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
没有我没雇鹦鹉保姆
No, I don't have a bird sitter.
什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊
What is a bird sitter...
这才叫生活
This is the life.
棉花糖数量刚刚好
The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio.
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five...
六个
Six!
看看那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟
Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
好笑极了你俩真是一点都不幼稚
Very funny, real mature.
宠物鸟你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊
Hey Pet, where are you migrating to this year? 广阔的角落吗
The 'broad-first' nook?
随便你们怎么扔
Throw all the snow balls you want. 反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护这学名叫玻璃
I'm protected by this magical force field, called "Glass".
我在这里面温暖又舒服
It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here,
你们就只能待在外面冻得你们...
while you guys are out there freezing your...
真无聊
Classy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我真有点不适应这天气
I'm not really built for this weather.
你是来找什么书的吗
Oh, are you looking for some books?

Books?
不不是
No, no.
我长途跋涉六千英里来找他
I've come six thousand miles looking for him. 鸟类学博士
Doctor of Ornithology?
巴西里约热内卢保护中心
他太漂亮了
Ooh, he's magnificent.
琳达我需要帮助琳达
Linda, a little help here. Linda!
哇你们俩还真能聊起来呢
Wow, you're actually communicating.
对我摇摆尾巴上的羽毛代表向他自我介绍
Yes, I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers,
逆时针转表示他占据掌控地位
counter-clockwise, those referring to his
dominance.
我可没明白还有这种意思
I did not get that at all.
那蒙特罗博士
So, Dr Monteiro.
拜托别叫我博士直接喊图里欧就行了No Dr. Please, just call me Tulio.
金刚鹦鹉是种非常稀有的鸟
You know your Macaw is a very special bird. 事实上据我们所知
In fact, as far as we know,
布鲁是他们种类的一根独苗
Blu is the last male of his kind.
-是吗-是的
- Really? - Yes.
最近我们找到一只雌鸟
Recently we found a female.
我们希望让他们俩结合
And our hope is to bring the two of them together
一起拯救整个种群
to save their species.
当然那她什么时候过来呢
Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over? 哦不不她在巴西
Oh, no, she is in Brazil.
得让布鲁去里约热内卢
Blu must come to Rio De Janeiro.
里约巴西
Rio, Brazil?
不行不行
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我从没和布鲁分开过
I never let Blu out of my sight.
他需要我
He needs me. 不是的你误会了
Oh, no. You misunderstand.
已经安排好了你会一路陪着他
It's all arranged. You'll be with him every step of the way.
我也会陪着你
And I'll be with you.
我知道这是你的工作
Look, I know you're doing your job.
但我不能布鲁很特别
But, I can't... well, Blu's very particular...
我们有固定的生活习惯
And we have our little routine here
我们也不太喜欢旅行
and we're not big on travel.
而且他都不会飞呢
Heck, he doesn't even fly.
他当然会飞
Of course he can fly.
他是最适合的研究样本
He's a perfect specimen.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别担心鸟的天性会帮助他飞起来的
Don't worry, their natural instincts always take over.
等等别
Wait, no!
也许会
Well, almost always.
布鲁
Blu!
你是哪门子博士啊
What kind of doctor are you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
也许他寄居惯了
Perhaps he's too domesticated.
非常感谢你来我店里
It was very nice of you to step in,
胡言乱语一通还丢我的鸟
squawk around and throw my bird,
现在你该走了
but now it is time for you to go.
对不起
I'm very sorry.
真对不起等等琳达
I'm very sorry, but wait, Linda.
这是我们最后的机会
This could be our last chance.
一路顺风
Have a safe flight.
琳达请听我说
Linda, please listen to me!
如果我们不这么做他的种群就会灭绝
If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone.
好好考虑考虑
Just think about it.
天性
Natural instincts.
把我扔过半个房间
There is nothing natural
才不叫什么天性
about being thrown half way across the room. 我自己能飞
Hah, I'll show him.
我可以的只要搞清原理
I can do this. I just have to work out the physics.
基本飞行原理贝多芬著
保持翅膀与身体为矢量直角I have quadrated my vector angles.
调整飞行气流逐渐加强飞行力道
I have adjusted for wind shear, house every reinforcement.
相信自己
很好
Good.
好了来吧
Okay, let's see.
机翼张开很好
Flaps open, perfect.
起落架已准备
Landing gear, checked.
尾翼正常
Tail flaps, operational.
这样子真不赖
And actually, not bad.
就是这次了看我飞一个
This is it. Let's fly.
莫要复杂化
Just keep it simple.
推力升力阻力等候
Thrust, lift, drag, and wait.
推力升力阻力等候
Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力升力阻力等候
Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力升力阻力等等等
Thrust, lift, drag, w-w-wait!
布鲁
Blu?
我保证过我会一直照顾你
I promised I'll always look out for you.
是吧
Didn't I?
我说话不算数过吗
Have I ever broken a promise?
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
不正确的事
But I wouldn't make you do this
我是绝不会让你做的
if it wasn't the right thing to do.
你觉得呢布鲁
What do you say Blu?
这才是我勇敢的宝贝
That's my big brave boy.
我们会很快回来的
We will be back home before we even know it.
你也来点布鲁别晒坏小嘴巴了
Your turn Blu. You don't want to get
'beak-burn'.
这是怎么回事
Wow, what's going on here?
-你正好赶上嘉年华了-嘉年华
- You arrive in time for carnival. - Carnival? 对这是世界上最大的派对
Yes, it's the biggest party in the world.
大家一起狂欢跳舞
You know a time to have fun and dance.
我的妈啊
Oh mine!
她是参加表演的吗
Is she a performer?
不是她其实是我的牙医
No, in fact she's my dentist.
巴波萨医生
Dr. Barbosa!
别忘了用牙线剔牙图里欧
Do not forget to floss, Tulio.
当然You got it.
明晚每个人都会穿成这样
Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that.
我肯定不会
Oh, not me.
等等
Oh, wait.
我不是本地鸟
I am not from here.
尼可他是游客
Hey Nico, he's a tourist.
真有意思可你长得不像
Funny, you don't look like one.
是吗我不像吗
Really? I don't?
你鼻子上那个鸽子屎倒像本地的Except, you've got pigeon dodo on your nose.
这是防晒指数3000的防晒霜
Oh, no, this is just SPF3000.
你是来参加嘉年华的吗
So, are you here for carnival?
其实我是来见个姑娘的
Actually I'm just here to meet a girl.
-哎哟见姑娘-对
- Huh, a girl? - Yes.
小小建议你得主动点
Little word of advice. You make the first move. -巴西女孩最爱自信满满的男生-好的
- Brazilian ladies respond to confidence. - Oh, right.
是的一定要大摇大摆的
Yes, it's all about swagger.
你要把胸挺得高高的
You've got to pop out that chest,
把尾巴摆起来
swing that tail,
眯着眼睛像某些疯狂发情的鹰
eyes narrowed look like some kind of crazy love hawk.
-但首先我们得把你弄出来-什么
- But first we've got to bust you out. - What? 我开你这笼子就像开汽水瓶一样易如反掌I'm gonna pop that cage open like a soda cap. 不用不用
No, no...
谢谢不用了
No, that's okay.
你这叫易如反掌啊
You call that popping?
这东西还挺结实的嘛
This thing's robust.
老兄我没事笼子挺好的
No, guys really, I'm fine. The cage is great.
我爱笼子
Love the cage.
达博该走了
Dabbo, suit yourself.
别忘了学发情的鹰啊哦
Don't forget, love hawk.
好的我们一起学
Yes... and to you as well.
这是我们鸟舍最重要的地方
This is the heart and soul of our aviary.
治疗室
Our treatment room.
他们真喜欢你
They really like you.
-这么多鸟-当然
- A lot. - Yes!
我是他们的大鸟妈妈
I'm their great big mama bird. -来点吗-谢谢不用了
- You want some? - No, I'm good.
这里很多鸟都是从走私犯那救出来的Many of the birds here were rescued from smugglers.
-走私犯-是的
- Smugglers? - Yes.
不幸的是营救这些小可怜时Unfortunately, the poor birds are often hurt. 经常会弄伤他们有些甚至夭折
or even killed in the process.
但只要护理得当他们就能恢复
But with proper care, they can be saved.
看看
Look here.
这可怜的小东西昨天被救回来的
This poor guy was found last night.
伙计你今天看上去好多了
Hey buddy, you're looking great today.
比昨天好多了
Much better, much better.
早日康复哦
Get well soon.
珠儿在哪呢
So, where is Jewel?
我们把珠儿安置在一个特别的地方
Oh, we have a special place for Jewel.
她是只非常有性格的鸟
She's a very spirited bird.
可不是
I'll say.
这是她弄的吗
She did that?
真迷人
Charming.
好了我现在想回家了
Okay, I want to go home now.
不用担心
No, don't worry.
我会把你打扮得帅不可挡
I'm going to make you look irresistible.
救命救命放我出去
Help! Help! Let me out of here!
琳达
Linda!
-也许我该-别先试试
- Maybe I should... - No, give it a chance.
有鸟吗
Hello?
鸟啊你在哪
Hello?
我是和平的使者
I come in peace.
她太美了
She's beautiful.
他们真是胡说八道她她就是个天使What were they talking about? She's... like an angel.
这个天使越来越靠近我了
An angel whose getting really close up!
-你踩到我喉咙了-你是个美国的
- You're standing on my throat. - You're an American.
多谢高抬贵脚
Thanks.
我用喉咙说话所以谢谢你了
I need my throat for talking, so thank you.
你和我长得一样
You look like me.
你好
Hi. 你好我叫布鲁
Hi. My name is Blu.
蓝纹奶酪的蓝色的谐音
You know like the cheese with the mould on it.
虽然蓝纹奶酪很臭吧
No, it smells really bad.
我这是说了些什么太丢人了
That's stupid, stupid, stupid.
好了来吧我们的时间不多
Alright come on, we don't have much time.
等等
Wait, wait! Ouch!
-你准备好了吗-准备好什么
- Are you ready? - For what?
哦哦那个啊呃那就来吧
Oh, oh, wow. Aah... okay.
自信
Confidence!
疯狂发情的鹰
Crazy love hawk.
喂你干什么呢
Wow, hey! What are you doing?
什么你想让我干什么
What? What you want me to.
弱弱地问一句那你想要干什么
But just for argument sake, what are you doing?
我想逃走
I am trying to escape.
这样啊对逃走
Oh..., ya... escape,
我刚也是想着逃走才那样的
that's where I was going with that thing I just did.
等等
Wait, wait.
你以为我想让你亲我吗
Did you actually think we were going to kiss? -当然不是-我们才见面
- No, no, no! - We just met!
-我的老天-我觉得他们需要点帮助
- Oh mine! - I think they need a little help.
我知道我羽毛很漂亮
I know how my feathers look,
但我绝不是那种不负责任的鸟
but I'm not that kind of bird.
说你说我
Say you, say me.
这可不是我策划的
Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
但这歌还挺好听的
But, it's actually a pretty good song.
"自然地" 对莱昂纳尔唱的"Naturally..." yes, sing it Lionel.
进展飞速啊
Wow, That was fast.
莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌百发百中
Lionel Richie. Works every time.
我们回避下吧
We should probably give them some privacy. 我不放心把布鲁单独留在那
I'm not so sure I should leave Blu here alone. 不用担心
Oh no, don't worry.
赛尔微欧整晚在这值班的
Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night.
而且他有珠儿作伴
Besides, he's got Jewel.
救命啊
Help me!
这是嘉年华开始前最后一次倒数This is the final countdown to Carnival!
让我们一起跳起桑巴
Let's Samba.
过来吧小鸟鸟
Come here little birdie.
没事的我保护你
It's okay. I got you.
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思我想睡觉
Please, I'm trying to sleep.
不好意思哦嗑睡虫可我想逃走
I'm sorry sleepy head, I'm trying to escape.
逃走为什么这个笼子超级棒
Escape, why? This cage is awesome.
这个笼子我在想什么呢
This cage...? Oh, what was I thinking?
我还指望一只宠物鸟能理解
I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
宠物鸟你叫我宠物鸟
Pet? Did you just call me a pet?
严正声明我不是宠物鸟
For the record, I am not a pet.
我是同伴
I am a companion.
而且你爱干啥干啥
And you know what? Do whatever you want. 明天一早琳达就来接我了
Cause' tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me,
这个噩梦就可以结束了
and this whole nightmare will be over.
太神奇了你宁愿和人类在一起Incredibly, you rather be with a human
也不愿和同类在一起
than with your own kind.
那个人类
Well, that human
爱护我照顾我整整十五年
has given me love and affection for the past 15 years,
我的同类见了我才十五秒就想掐死我whereas my own kind tries to strangle me after 15 seconds.
就是因为他们我失去了一切
Yah, it's because of them, I've lost everything. 你不能信任他们
You can't trust them!
你当然能信任人类
Of course, you can trust humans.
珠儿
Jewel?
珠儿
Jewel?
你好啊
Hi there!
很高兴你陪我吃饭
It's nice of you to join me for dinner.
我一般都一个人吃
I often eat alone.
当然是因为我的工作原因
Because of course, my work.
遇到你之前我以为我才是鸟控
I thought I was the 'bird-mad' until I met you. 当然了你有最喜欢的鸟吗
Yes, right. Do you have a favorite bird?
显然蓝金刚鹦鹉是我的菜
Well, obviously I'm a Blue Macaw kind of gal. 有道理这种鸟非常漂亮
That makes sense. They are very handsome birds.
其实我更被他们的智慧所吸引Actually, it's the brains I'm attracted to.
我对鲜艳羽毛的亮丽外表不太感冒
I'm not so impressed by fancy feathers.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly, what you mean.
我的最爱是斑点猫头鹰
My favorite bird is the spotted owl.
他们水汪汪炯炯有神的大眼
I've always been mesmerized by those big, 把我萌翻了
round intelligent eyes.
要鸡卷吗
Chicken rolls?
伦巴达[巴西现代快步舞]
Lambada.
眼镜脏了
Chicken eyes.
我的天啊
Oh gosh!

Hello.
布鲁
Oh, Blu.
我们不该离开的
We should have never left.
-都是我的错-别这样琳达
- This is is all my fault. - No Linda, please. 这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你说得对这不是我的错
You're right, It's not my fault.
-这是你的错-什么
- It's your fault! - What?
就因为你一通长篇鸟论
With your little bird talk,
还有一堆
and that whole...
听着
Well, you know what?
叽叽喳喳喳喳叽叽[真正意义上的鸟语] Squawk squawking is squawk-squawk!
不好意思我不想诅咒你的
I am sorry. I didn't mean to curse.
我不懂
I don't understand!
赛尔微欧是业内最厉害的保安
Sylvio is the best guard in the business.
这么说吧
So let me get this straight.
你被一只小白鸟袭击了
You were attacked by a little white bird.
是的用这个抹布他像这样捂住我嘴巴Yes, with this rag he held it to my mouth, like this.
这下完了
We're doomed.
哪里都比不上家里好哪里都比不上家里好Okay, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
我真想回到我的笼子里
How I wish I was back in my cage
有我的小镜子秋千还有小铃铛
with my mirror and my swing and my little bell.
-我想我的小铃铛-嘘装死
- How I miss my little bell. - Ssshh, play dead. 什么我用不着装
What? I don't need to play dead.
我已经快心脏病发作了
I'm about to have a heart attack.
-赶紧的-好吧
- Just do it! - Fine. -别抽抽了-拜托做戏要做足
- Stop twitching. - Come on, it's the twitching that sells it.
进来吧孩子
Come on in, kid.
咱们来看看干的不错费尔南多
Well, what do you know? Good work, Fernando.
你们看我跟你们说啥来着
You see boys. What did I tell you about this one?
是当时你说只给他一半的报酬吗
That you are going to pay him half as much as what you said?
不是你个蠢蛋
No, you idiot.
是他让我想起了我当年的样子
That he reminds me of myself when I was that age.
足智多谋给你孩子
Smart, resourceful. Here you go, kid.
喂这才只有当时说好的一半啊
Hey, this is only half of what you promised me.
少废话小屁孩儿
Shut up, kid.
我勒个...
What the...?
我记得我跟你说过要活的
I thought I told you I needed these birds alive. 你说费尔南多你看这像是活的吗
Tell me, Fernando. Does this look alive to you? 像吗
Huh?
-抓住它-在那儿
- Get it! - Over here!
珠儿
Jewel!
你好啊美人儿
Hello, pretty bird.
你怎么了
What's the matter?
我抓住你的喉咙了吗
Cockatoo got your throat?
奈吉尔要活的
Nigel, alive.
这事儿没完
To be continued.
这就是你的计划吗自己逃出去把我留这儿That was your plan! To take off and leave me!
真是谢谢你了啊
Gee, thanks.
你怎么不跟着我
Why didn't you follow me?
-干得好奈吉尔-干得好奈吉尔
- Nice work, Nigel. - Yah, nice work, Nigel.
最后两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
The last two Macawsan birds.
它们价值连城
These are worth a fortune.
费尔南多把笼子挂到屋里
Hey, Fernando! Hang these up in the other room.
-你们好啊小鸟-让我出去让我出去
- Hey, birdie. - Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去啊
Let me out of here!
我很漂亮我很漂亮
Pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird.
我很漂亮我很漂亮哈哈
Pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird, hahaha!
他们搞错了啊我根本就不是鸟
I was framed. They got the wrong guy. 对不住了我不是有意的
Sorry guys. Nothing personal.
它们会怎么样呢
So, what is going to happen to them?
别担心我们会给它们找到一个温暖的家Don't worry. We're going to find good homes for them.
现在回家找妈妈去吧
Now go home to Mama.
-但是我没有妈妈-爸爸呢
- But I don't have a Mama. -Father?
-兄弟呢-金鱼呢
- Brother? - Gold fish?
我们收养他吧老大
Can we keep him, boss?
不行
No!
马修它们到底会怎样呢
So Marcel, what's really going to happen to those birds?
吃了也好弄死当标本也罢关我屁事Dulled, plucked, stuffed, eaten, who cares.
我只知道咱们这下可赚大发了
All I know is, we are going to be rich.
我们要有钱了
We're gonna to be rich.
快来球赛开始了
Come on, the game's starting.
对你听清楚明天交易或者免谈
Yes, you be very clear. Tomorrow or the deal is off.
当然了我有两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
Of course, I have both the Macaws.
是的我会亲自送货的
Yes, I'll deliver them myself.
再见
Au revoir.
你俩听好了我们今晚装车
Alright you two, we load the truck tonight.
明天一早就把这些鸟运到机场
First thing in the morning, we bring those birds to the airport.
-听明白了吗-知道了
- You got it? - Yeah, sure, heard you.
你们选一个人去喂奈吉尔
And one of you, feed Nigel.
石头剪子布靠
Rock paper scissors, shoot.

Yes!
不对剪刀剪石头[骗傻子不要钱啊]
No-no, scissors cut rock.
唉你怎么每次都能赢[因为你是弱智]
Oh man, how come you always win?
好鸟鸟
Nice birdie.
吃饭饭嘛
Here you go.
食肉鸟
Ughh, cannibal.
好的不要惊慌关键在于不要惊慌Okay, hold it together. The key is not to panic. 我没惊慌啊
I'm not panicking.
我没跟你说话我自言自语呢
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to me.
没关系琳达随时会找到我们的
But it's okay. Because any minute now, Linda will find us.
是啊然后她会
Oh great, and then she'll
把咱们换到另一个笼子里对吧just stick us behind another set of bars, right? 是啊不不是那样
Yes, I mean no!
听着宠物笼子也许适合你
Look, pet cages might work
但是我不想成为任何人的玩物
for you but I don't want to belong to anyone. 我嘴上好像卡了个东西
Something seems to be lodged in my beak.
你介意吗
Would you mind?
我知道我现在算不上帅
Oh, I know I'm not a pretty birdie.
但我曾经却风光无限
But I used to be quite a looker.
明星是也
The star.
灯光摄影开始
Lights, camera, action.
我曾有的完美的身材
I was striking svelte.
从头到脚光彩夺目
Ambitious feet-to-beak.
鸟中独领风骚
So birdie-licious.
现在我是卑鄙的可怕的坏蛋
Now I'm vile. I'm villain and vicious.
并且还很恶毒
Oh, and malicious.
我曾拥有一切电视和女人
I had it all, TV shows, women too.
我很高挑36厘米高
I was tall. Over 1'foot 2".
然后他们找了一只漂亮鹦鹉顶替我
Then they got a pretty parrot to fill my shoes.
这就是我堕落至此的原因
That's why I am so evil, why I do what I do.
他曾是超级明星年轻而有活力
He was a superstar. So young and vital.
他声名远扬是南美洲的偶像
He's nasty. A Southern American idol.
他现在是恶毒的鸟谁这么说我
He's a vicious bird. Who said that about me?
一只十分恶毒的鸟我把你们烤了
A very vicious bird. I'll have you rotisseried.
我是有羽毛的尖喙怪物鸟类终结者
I am a feathery freak with beak, a bird murderer.
你觉得你比我更强但是我从未听说
You think you're better than me. I've never heard of you.
我很恶毒我喂你们吃象鼻虫的芝士球
I'm evil. I'll feed your cheese balls with weevils.
我在人们身上拉屎然后嫁祸给海鸥
I poop on people and I blame it on seagulls.
是它干的
It was him.
他是险恶之鸟我所向无敌
He's a nasty bird, I'm invincible.
它是可怕的
He's ghastly.
我所向无敌无人敢洗
I'm invincible, I'm unwashable, unrinsible. 就像是废弃的学校我没有准则
Like an abandoned school, I have no principles.
你们巴西的鸟儿
All of you Brazilian birds
所有一千八百万只鸟儿
All 18 million birds.
我来告诉你们我要干什么I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
我要让你们
I'm going to make you...
闭嘴都给我闭嘴
Shut up now, shut up!
我独唱
Just me.
我会让你们也变得丑陋
I will make you ugly too.
-喂-祝你们做个噩梦
- Hey! - Sweet nightmares.
什么啊这么吓人一点都不帅
Not cool man. Scary, but not cool!
-你还好吗-不好
- Hey, are you okay? - No.
我好个头啊
I'm definitely not okay!
-你干什么呢-逃出这里
- What are you doing? - Getting out of here. 你到底帮不帮我吧
You going to help me, or what?
其实救生手册上说
Actually our survival guide
我们应该保持镇定坐等救援才会得救said to sit and wait, and help will come.
没人会来的
No one is coming!
我们只能靠自己如果在这等下去咱俩都得死
We are on our own and if we just sit here, we're going to die!
好好好
Yes, yes, yes.

No!
奈吉尔一边去
Nigel, get out of the way!
停停停为啥不直接打开门呢
Stop, stop. Why don't you just open the door? 你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
怎么了很简单的一个插销而已嘛
Why? It's just a standard flip slide ball.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
-我不会-什么你不会什么
- Well I can't... - What? You can't what?
我不会飞
I can't fly!
-你早点说会死啊-之前也不需要飞啊
- You couldn't tell me before now! - It didn't matter before now.
我鄙视你
I hate you.
-还有什么我需要知道的吗-有
- There is something else I need to know? - Yes!
我不能飞我抠嘴[类似于人类抠鼻孔]
I can't fly, I pick my beak
我有时候在鸟池里撒尿
and once in a while I pee in the bird bath.
高兴了
Happy?
那里他们在那
There, they are!
我们得离开这儿
We got to get out of here!
等等听我说
Wait. Listen to me.
我虽然不会飞但是我特别会走听我的Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. Follow my lead. -左右左左右左[两人三足] -明白
- Inside right, outside left. - Okay, I've got it. 左右左左右左
Inside, outside, inside, outside.
好啊好啊加油
Yes, yes! Come on!
看我还是双语人才
See, I'm bilingual too.
好极了
This is great!
我和世界上唯一不会飞的鸟绑在一起
I'm chained to the only bird in the world who can't fly!
其实世界上有四十种鸟类不会飞Actually, there are 40 species of flightless birds.
-弯腰[英文同鸭子] -不鸭子会飞
- Duck! - No, Ducks can fly!
我说让你弯腰
No! Duck!
好耶
Oh yes!
好耶
Yes!
冷静点
Calm down!
不不
Nooo! Nooorrr!
滚开你们这些肮脏的家禽
Get out of here, you putrid poultry.
-啊那是啥-一根木棍
- Oh, what was that? - A stick.
-啊那个呢-只是一块石头
- Ahh, and that? - It's just a rock.
-我感觉后背有只蜘蛛-你有完没完
- Is that a spider on my back? - Will you quit it?
树叶而已转过去我看看
It's just a leaf. Turn around.
树叶而已
Leaf.
跟你说了
Told you.
来吧我们得找个安全的地方过夜
Come on, we need to find a safe place to spend the night.
安全我们在丛林里怎么安全
Safe? Safe! We're in the jungle!
人们说那地方是个丛林的时候
You know when people say it's a jungle out there,
我很确定他们肯定不觉得那是个好地方
I'm pretty sure they don't mean it as a good thing.
听着我虽然不想这么说
Look, I hate to break it to you,
但这是我们鸟类天然的栖息地
but this is where our kind naturally lives.
别跟我讲自然的知识我平时经常看动物世界
Hey, don't talk to me about nature. I watch Animal Planet.
我了解所有的食物链
I know all about the food chain.
你看我在这儿就是别人的开胃菜
You see, out here I'm just a hors d'oeuvre.
就是一个羽毛春卷而已
Nothing more than a feathery spring roll.
这就是为什么我们要待在树上而不是地面That is why we stay on the trees and not on the ground.
您先请
After you.
哦不我不这么觉得Oh no, I don't think so.
我觉得我待在人造的地方会好点
I'll feel much more comfortable in something man-made.
那边怎样
How about up there?
我简直不能相信我得拽着你这笨鸟上去
I can't believe I've to drag your clumsy butt up there.
拽着我你瞧好吧
Drag me? Watch and learn.
布鲁等等
Blu! Just wait!
看看谁拽着谁
Who's dragging who's butt now, huh?
好吧好吧你赢了
Ha, ha very funny.
你看谁还需要飞
You see, who needs flying?
鸟鸟需要飞翔
Birds, birds need flying.
飞翔就意味着自由
Flying is... freedom
不用依赖任何人
and not having to rely on anyone.
你不希望这样吗
Don't you want that?
我不知道听起来有点孤独
I don't know. Sounds a little lonely.
睡觉吧
Let's get some sleep.
我还是稍微晚点睡吧
I'm probably going to be up for a little while. 我还在倒时差呢
Because I'm still on Minnesota's time.
晚安
Good night.
晚安珠儿
Good night Jewel.
晚安琳达
Good night Linda.
您好先生您见过我的鸟了吗
Excuse me, sir. Have you seen my bird?
见过我的鸟吗
Have you seen my bird?
您好您看见我的鸟了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my bird?
您看见我的鸟了吗
Have you seen my bird?
女士美国女士
Lady, American lady.
布鲁布鲁
Blu? Blu?
我知道您的鸟在哪
I know where your birds are.
是布鲁吗你确定吗
You found Blu? Are you sure?
是它
It's his.
让我看看
Let me see that.
没错就是它
You're right.
好的它在哪
Okay, where is he?
来吧咱们走我带你去找它
Come on, let's go. I'll take you to him.
等等琳达我们又不认识他
No, no Linda, wait. We don't know this boy. 我们不能相信他
We can't trust him. 我必须相信他
I have to trust him.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
你们以为我是脑残吗
Do you think I'm an idiot?
两只鸟拴在一起关在笼子里
There were two birds, chained together, in a cage.
你们怎么能看丢了
How could you lose them?
它们比我们聪明但是别担心
They out smart us boss. But don't worry.
我们会抓到它们的我有个计划
We'll get them back. I have a plan.
真的啊你有何高见
Oh great. What are you going to do?
在城里转悠然后喊着"鸟儿鸟儿快来这儿"
Wonder in the city, calling "Here birdie-birdie, here birdie!"
你这么说的话什么计划听起来都够呆的Well, anything sounds dumb when you say it like that.
我们今晚必须把它们送到机场
We have to get birds to the airport by tonight.
但今天狂欢节所有的道路都会被封锁的But it's Carnival. All the roads will be blocked by the parade.
这就是我为什么想要今早送到
That's why I wanted to go this morning!
奈吉尔
Nigel!
这只鸟比你们俩加起来聪明十倍
This bird is ten times smarter than the two of you combined.
它这么聪明怎么不让它管啊
If he's so smart why don't you put him in。

相关文档
最新文档