大一英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语句子翻译

1)这个婴儿还不会爬,更不要说走了。

The baby cannot even crawl yet, let alone walk!

2)威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正在与一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说谎。

Will claimed he was dinning with a group of friends at the time of the murder, but in my opinion , he told a lie.

3)一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关;有了阅读技巧,你就可以更好地应对课外阅读To a certain extent, the speed of reading is closely related to reading skills; and with reading skills, you can cope with outside class reading better.

4)根据规则他俩都可以参加比赛。

According to the rules, they both can participate in the game.

5)有些人想当然地认为日语中的每一个词在汉语中都有对应的词语。

Some people assume that there is a Chinese equivalent for every Japanese word.

6)我们已将所有的相关信息告知了警方。

We have passed all relevant information on to the police.

7)关于那件事你问我再多的问题也没用,因为我是不会回答你的。

There is no use asking me any more questions about that matter, because I won't answer.

8)事先没有仔细阅读合同就签订了名是吉姆的错误。

It was a mistake on Jim's part to sign the contract without reading it carefully.

9)他们拒绝向我们提供所需要的全部信息。

They refused to provide us with all the information we need.

10)这起事故与三年前发生的一起事故极为相似。

This accident is very similar to the one that happened three years ago.

11)这部影片是根据莎士比亚的戏剧改编的。

The film is based on a play by Shakespeare.

12)如果你的英语和电脑技能都掌握得好,那么你在谋职时就一定比别人更有优势。

If you have a good command of English and computer skills, you will surely have an advantage over others in finding a job.

1)很多老师不赞同这种做法。

Many teaches frowned on this practice.

2)当我想从草地上穿过去的时候,有位老人在旁边怒视着我。

An old man glared at me when I was trying to cut across the lawn.

3)当我提到我的父亲时,她的脸上露出了认出我的笑容。

When I mentioned my father, she showed a smile of recognition on her face.

4)我的大孩子比较听话,而小的那个非常倔。我现在还常回想起小的孩子在中学毕业后是如何执意要出国读书的。

My firstborn was quite obedient, whereas my younger child was very stubborn. I can still recall now how the younger child insisted on going abroad to study after he finished his secondary school.

5)当海啸袭来时,许多东南亚国家遭受了巨大的损失。

Countries in South East Asia sustained great losses when the tsunami struck the area.

6)每当做母亲的拿弟弟跟哥哥做比较,弟弟就要抗议。

Every time the mother tries to compare the younger brother with his elder brother , the younger one will protest.

7)当他初到这个新学校的时候,发现自己与其他同学格格不入。

He found himself unable to fit in with his classmates when he first came to this school.

8)她脸上气急败坏的表情实在把我吓坏了。我再也不敢说个不字。

The fury on her face terrified me. I dared not say no to her again.

9)怪不得你最后闯出祸来,原来你从来不听你父母的管教。

No wonder you ended up in trouble. You never followed your parents' advice.

10)他花了整整两年的时间才慢慢适应了这个新环境。

It took him two years to adapt to the new environment.

1)我们一知道成绩就相互联系吧!

Let's get in touch as soon as we know the results of the exam.

2)那音乐激起他强烈的思乡之情。

The music aroused an intense feeling of homesickness in him.

3)你已工作了一个上午了。该休息一下了。

You've been working all morning—you deserve a rest now.

4)我刚躺下,电话钤就响了。

No sooner had I laid down than the telephone rang.

5)医生说我疲劳过度,劝我不要再接受更多的工作。

My doctor says I am too tired and has advised me not to take on any more work.

6)珍妮自愿负责聚会后的清洁打扫工作。

Jenny volunteered to clear up after the gathering.

7)演讲的题目提前一个星期宣布,但是演讲者的名字不会提前告知。

The subject of the talk is announced a week in advance, but the name of the speaker is not.

8)你的考试成绩没有达到所要求的标准,换句话说,你考试不及格。

Your performance in the exam did not reach the required standard-in other words, you failed. 9)她病得很厉害,必须停止工作。

She was so ill that she had to leave off work.

10)现在没办法知道结果会怎样,案子的决定权在法官手里,我们所能做的就是等待。There is no way to know what is going to happen. The case is in the hands of the judge, and all we could do is wait.

1)威廉非常喜欢那女孩子,所以他尽力讨好她,并且很有信心可以赢得她的心。

William likes the girls a lot so he tries very hard to impress her and is optimistic that he will win her heart.

2)他有创造性,对未来也有很好的判断力,可就是喜欢秘而不宣。

He is very creative and has a good vision of the future, but he likes to keep things to himself.

3)他们来自一个贫穷的小山村,那里的人们远离现代文明。

They came from a poor village where people were shut off from modern civilization.

4)我们要努力工作,争取达到我们所订下的目标。

相关文档
最新文档