哈利波特与密室_剧本_手机版

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
but this isn’t a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom. 可是此刻在我的房间里接待一位家养小精灵有些不太合适
Yes, Sir. Dobby understands. 好的先生多比明白了
It’s just that Dobby has come to tell you... 多比来是为了告诉你...
- Let me go. - Get in there and keep quiet. - 放开我 - 呆在里面别出声
- What the devil are you doing up here? - I was just... - 你到底在上面搞什么鬼? - 我只是...
You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke. 我正讲到日本球手的笑点都被你搅了
It is difficult, Sir. Dobby wonders where to begin. 一言难尽啊先生多比不知道从何说起
- Why don’t you sit down? - Sit down? Sit down? - 你要不先坐下? - 坐下? 让我坐下?
Dobby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything. 多比对不起我不是有意冒犯你的
Now you’ve done it. 看你干的好事
He’s in there. Vernon. 他下来了弗农
I’m warning you, if you can’t control that bloody bird, it’ll have to go. 我警告你如果你的鸟再不安分一点到时候直接送走
8
明白为什么我一定要回去了吧?
I don’t belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts. 我不属于这里我属于你那边的世界属于霍格沃茨
- It’s the only place I’ve got friends. - Friends who don’t even write to Harry Potter? - 只有那里我才能交到朋友 - 那些连信都不写给你的朋友?
Are you all right? 你这是怎么了?
Dobby had to punish himself, Sir. 多比必须惩罚自己先生
Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, Sir.
6
多比几乎说了主人家的坏话先生
- Your family? - The wizard family Dobby serves, Sir. - 主人家? - 是多比侍奉的巫师家族先生
Sorry. 对不起
One more sound and you’ll wish you’d never been born, boy. 你要再敢出声小子我让你后悔生下来
- And fix that door. - Yes, Sir. - 把柜门给修好 - 遵命先生
See why I’ve got to go back?
Too right, you will. 没错就是这样
With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career... 运气好的话今天我就能敲定一笔巨额订单...
and you will not mess it up. 所以你不要给我搞砸了
One plumber said, ”Look at all that water.” 一个管道工说” 看看这水漫的啊”
The second plumber said, ”Yes, and that’s just the top of it.” 另一个管道工说” 是啊都看不到地板了”
Dobby hoped if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him... 多比觉得如果哈利·波特认为他朋友把他忘了的话...
Harrຫໍສະໝຸດ Baidu Potter might not want to go back to school, Sir. 哈利·波特就不会想回去了先生
4
Harry Potter, such an honor it is. 哈利·波特荣幸之至啊
- Who are you? - Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf. - 你是谁? - 我叫多比先生家养小精灵多比
Not to be rude or anything... 我不想失礼...
What terrible things? Who’s plotting them? 什么可怕的事情? 谁在捣鬼?
Can’t say. 不能说
- Okay, I understand. You can’t say. - Don’t make me talk. I... - 好的我知道了你不能说 - 别逼我说我...
7
- Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. - Bad Dobby. - 多比多比把灯放下 - 坏多比
So when they arrive at the ninth hole... 他们来到第九个球洞时...
Give me the lamp. 把台灯给我
Dobby, stop! 多比放手!
Dobby, please, stop. 多比求你了别这样了
Don’t mind that. It’s just the cat. 别在意只是只猫而已
- Bad Dobby. - Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet. - 坏多比 - 停下来! 停下多比求你了安静点
I can’t. Hogwarts is my home. 不行霍格沃茨是我的家
Then Dobby must do it, Sir, for Harry Potter’s own good. 那多比只能这么做了先生这是为哈利·波特好
It spread as far as the eye could see, all over the floor of this building. 整幢楼地上都是水简直是水漫金山啊
But I haven’t had any messages from any of my friends. 但我从来没收到过我朋友的信
Not one... 整个夏天...
all summer. 一封都没有
Who would want to be friends with you? 谁愿意和你做朋友啊?
Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. 多比必须永远侍奉一个家族
If they ever knew Dobby was here... 如果他们知道多比在这里...
But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him. 但多比必须来多比必须保护哈利·波特必须提醒他
Offend Dobby? 冒犯多比?
Dobby has heard of your greatness, Sir... 多比听说过您的伟大先生...
5
but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal. 但从来没有一位巫师让多比坐下像对待平等的人那样
You can’t have met many decent wizards then. 你大概没遇到过多少正派的巫师吧
No, I haven’t. 没有的确是没有
That was an awful thing to say. 这么说真是太坏了
- Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! - Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush. - 坏多比! 坏多比! - 停下多比多比轻一点
Well, I expect they’ve been... 这个我想是因为...
Hang on. How do you know my friends haven’t been writing to me? 等等你怎么知道我朋友没写信给我?
Harry Potter mustn’t be angry with Dobby. 哈利·波特不能生多比的气
哈利波特与密室
哈利·波特与密室
I can’t let you out, Hedwig. 我不能放你出来海德薇
I’m not allowed to use magic outside of school. 在学校外面我是不能用魔法的
- Besides, if Uncle Vernon... - Harry Potter! - 再说如果弗农姨夫... - 哈利·波特!
I should think you’d be a little more grateful. 照我说你应该知足了
We’ve raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table... 我们把你拉扯大供你吃...
even let you have Dudley’s second bedroom... 都让你住达力的小房间了...
But she’s bored. 她只是无聊而已
If I could only let her out for an hour or two... 要是我能放她出去一两个钟头的话...
1
2
So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir. 好让她给你那群疯子朋友送信吗? 想都别想
3
Now, let’s go over our schedule once again, shall we? 我们再来过一遍流程好吗?
Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be? 佩妮梅森一家到了你应该在?
In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home. 起居室准备热情地欢迎他们的到来
- Give me those. Now. - No! - 把信给我马上给我 - 不行!
Dobby, get back here. 多比给我回来
Dobby, please, no. 多比求你了不要
9
Harry Potter must say he’s not going back to school. 哈利·波特必须保证不回学校
purely out of the goodness of our hearts. 都是出于满满的好心啊
- Not now, pumpkin. It’s for when the Masons arrive. - Which should be any minute. - 别急乖儿子等梅森家到了再吃 - 应该马上就到了
Harry Potter must not go back... 哈利·波特今年一定不能回...
to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. 霍格沃茨魔法学校
There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen. 有人在搞鬼计划着很可怕的事情
- Good. And, Dudley, you will be? - I’ll be waiting to open the door. - 很好那达力你呢? - 我等着给他们开门
Excellent. 好极了
And you? 那你呢?
I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don’t exist. 我就呆在房间里不发出任何声音装作没我这个人
相关文档
最新文档