句子翻译与作文

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

句子翻译

(7) Before you go to another country, you must know the language and some of the culture of the country.想去一个国家,你就必须提前了解这个国家的语言和一些文化。

(14) Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world.每年,他的一部分钱都用来支持世界各国的科学和文学事业。

(15) Every day, we’re finding new ways for technology to enrich people’s lives.每天,我们都能发现丰富人类生活的新科学技术。

(17) Good health is an essential part of good life.健康是生命的关键部分。

(20) He is a world famous pop star.他是世界著名的时尚流行明星。

(21) He is the very person whom I’m looking for.他就是我要找的那个人。

(22) He often helped me with my English study at that time so I came out among the top students soon.那时候他经常帮助我学习英语,所以我才能这么快成为一个学习优秀的学生。

(23) He told me that he had lived in America for ten years before he came to China.他告诉我说,在来中国之前他的美国居住了10年。

(24) He was such a hardworking student that he achieved the first place in the final exam.他学习非常用功,理所当然是在期末考试拿到第一名。

(36) I was writing this letter to complain about the service of your hotel.我写这封信的目的就是投诉你们酒店的服务。

(37) I’m no more interested in football than my sister.我不在像我姐姐那样对足球感兴趣了。

(39) If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the international date line.如果你驾船驶过太平洋,你就跨越了国际日期线。

(42) In America your religion didn’t make much difference.在美国,你的宗教不会对你有太大的影响。

(43) In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students’ test papers.在外语学院,语言监测软件用来检查学生论文语法拼写错误。

(44) In spite of his inborn disability, Eddie seems to have a good sense of music.先别说他的先天缺陷,艾迪确实乐感非常强。

(46) It rained every day while I was in Shanghai.我在上海的那段时间天天下雨。

(58) She sent me a Christmas card last year.去年他寄了一个圣诞卡片。

(60) Smith had such a fierce dog that no one dared to go near his home.史密斯有一条烈狗,无人敢靠近他家。

(65) The Great Wall is known to be the only one of the structures built by men on Earth that can be seen from the moon.长城被认为是时间上仅有的,人工建造的,可以从月球直接看到的伟大工程。

(66) The little girl ran so fast that she was thrown off balance and fell over.小女孩跑太快了,以至于失去平衡摔倒了。

(67) The more experiences we have, the more capable we are likely to be.经历越多,越得心应手。

(68) The new stadium should have been built by now.新体育场这时候应该开始建造了。

(70) The ship, lying on the sea-bed has been bought by a man called John Light.停靠在海岸的船已经被那个叫做约翰莱特的人买了。

(74) These two students from our school have been admitted to Beijing University.我校的这两个学生被北京大学录取了。

(75) They seem to have more activities at night than in the day.晚上似乎比白天的活动多。

(77) This habit of writing poetry on every possible occasion(场合)soon got me into trouble at school.在学校,喜欢在何种场合写诗的习惯总是使我陷入困境。

(79) Today the car is the most popular sort of transportation in all of the United States.如今在美国,汽车是最受欢迎的交通方式。

(89) When my fifteen-year-old son does speak, he often says one of the two things, either "Okay" or "No problem".我十五岁得儿子只要一说话,无非就是两种情况,“好”或者“没问题”

(94) Yet the waves, no matter how big or how violent, affect only the surface of the sea.海浪不论是多大多凶猛,影响到的也只是海表面。

(96) You needn’t tell him anymore. He already knows about the news.你无需和他多说,他早就知道了这个消息了。

相关文档
最新文档