Downton Abbey《唐顿庄园(2010)》第五季第五集完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第五季第五集
蛋糕糖果店
-柯拉 -你好罗斯孟德
- Cora. - Hello, Rosamund.
你动作好快啊
You made good time.
-天啊 -怎么了
- I say! - What?
有人在埃塞克斯郡韦克福德开了个裸体主义营
Some man has opened a nudist colony at Wickford in Essex, 叫做穆聂拉团
called the Moonella Group.
colony也有殖民地之意
什么意思在埃塞克斯开了个殖民地
What do you mean, a man has opened a colony in Essex?
不是那个意思妈妈
Not that sort of colony, Mama.
是为想脱♥光♥衣服的人准备的
It's for people who want to take all their clothes off.
在埃塞克斯吗那里不是很潮湿吗
In Essex? Isn't it terribly damp?
那有什么关系吗
Would that make a difference?
如果不♥穿♥衣服就有关系
Well, yes, if you had no clothes on.
这主意太疯狂了
Well, I think it's a mad idea.
我看他们不是冲着你来的
Oh, I doubt they were aiming it at you.
玛丽和我说你特别喜欢一个佃户家的孩子
I wanted to come after Mary told me about the farmer's child 我就想过来看看
you're taking such an interest in.
你换完衣服来我房♥间吧好吗
Come to my room when you're changed, why don't you?
你这次来待多久
How long are you here for?
如果可以大概一周吧
About a week, if I'm allowed.
很好我周五要为几位副郡长办个庆典
Good. We're giving a bash for my Deputy Lieutenants on Friday.
你可以留下来帮忙
You can stay and help.
但我周四晚上不在
I'm afraid I'll be away on Thursday night.
又是个老爷们庆祝收获的活动
It's another of my Lord Loot things.
全约克郡的驻地指挥官
I'm guest of honour at a dinner
都要参加晚宴我是贵宾逃不掉的
for all the Yorkshire-based commanding officers. I can't get out of it.
你要在那里过夜吗
You're staying the night?
在谢菲尔德会到很晚所以得过夜了
It's down in Sheffield, and it'll be very late, so it seems sensible.
你就和柯拉将就将就吧
You'll just have to make do with Cora.
还有伊迪丝汤姆和罗斯
And Edith and Tom and Rose.
你的求婚者有什么消息吗
What news of your suitor?
他最近都没来找过我
I haven't heard from him lately.
你决定给他什么答复了吗
Have you decided what answer you're going to give him yet?
我想我该先告诉他再告诉你吧
Well, I think I should tell him before I tell you.
不是吗
Wouldn't you agree?
要说拖延艾伦·泰利都比不上你
Ellen Terry has nothing on you when it comes to stringing out a moment. 十九世纪英国戏剧演员
-你们在忙吗 -不不进来吧
- Oh, are you busy? - No, no, no. Come in.
有什么事吗
How can I help?
要我出去吗
Would you like me to leave?
我也希望我有个
Oh, I'd love to think I had a secret
不能入女士耳朵的秘密可惜没有
that was too indelicate for a lady's ear, but I haven't.
不这次其实是有好消息
No, I've got some good news, for a change.
我一位老姑妈去世了
An old aunt's died.
好消息不是指这个但她很长寿了
No, that's not the good news, but she made old bones.
这才重要
Which is the main thing.
是这样她给我留了些钱
Well, the point is, she's left me a bit of money.
有几百英镑比我一辈子攒的都多
It's a few hundred quid, more than I've ever saved.
真为你高兴
I am glad for you.
她嫁了一个面包师他挺能干
Well, she was married to a baker and he did well,
但他们没有孩子
but they had no children.
她选择你真是太好了
How nice of her to choose you.
我想应该是因为她和我爸爸感情好
Well, I think it was in memory of my dad, more than anything. 他们小时候可亲密了
She and he were very close when they were growing up...
你是想听听我
And you want my advice on
关于处理这份遗产的建议是吗
what to do with the inheritance? Is that it?
是的
It is.
你还是问问布兰森先生或者克拉克森医生吧
You'd do better asking Mr Branson's advice. Or Dr Clarkson's. 她在问我呢
She's asking mine.
可我们跟不上时代啊
But we live so out of the way here.
你要找个了解当今行情的人谈谈
You need to talk to someone who's still in the game.
我会想想的帕特莫太太
I'll give it some thought, Mrs Patmore.
好了如果你们不介意
And now, if you'll allow me,
我要上楼去敲锣了
I will go up and ring the gong.
过来坐这儿我们谈谈
Come and sit here and we can talk.
我又不会吃了你
I'm not going to eat you.
但您会把我嚼个透
But you are going to chew me up.
和我说说那个佃户的女儿吧
Why not just tell me about the dear little farmer's daughter? 玛丽怎么说的
What did Mary say?
只说了这个
No more than that.
您早知道我会把她带回来
You knew I'd bring her back.
我担心你会
I feared it.
我还是对施罗德太太深感愧疚
And I still feel very sorry for poor Mrs Schroder.
我给她写信了她说她领养了另一个孩子
I wrote to her. She told me she's adopted another baby.
那她的问题解决了
Then she has solved her problem,
但你的问题解决了吗
but the question remains: have you solved yours?
能至少让我见见这女孩吗
Am I at least going to be allowed to see the girl?
-您想见她吗 -当然
- Do you want to? - Of course.
我花了十个月的时间
I gave up ten months of my life
确保她安全地降生
to make sure she came safely into the world.
问题是佃户的妻子德鲁太太
The trouble is, the farmer's wife, Mrs Drewe,
她觉得我很讨厌
she just thinks I'm a nuisance.
她不想让我见玛丽戈德
She doesn't want me to see Marigold.
那么我们面临着对你名誉的极大威胁
So, we have a situation of infinite danger to your reputation,
却不能给你换来任何情感上的回报
which brings you no emotional reward to compensate.
我们是最先下来的吗
Are we the first down?
看来是想来点吗
It looks like it. Want some?
邦廷小姐如何了还在楼下教黛西吗
How is Miss Bunting? Still teaching Daisy downstairs?
是的不过别担心
She is. But don't worry.
我以后不会再邀她上来了
I won't ask her to join us in the future.
柯拉如果觉得这对你重要
Cora would overrule me in a moment
会马上不顾我反对
if she thought it important to you.
但您觉得不该这样
Which you don't think it should be?
我知道你有时感到孤立在家里像一个外人
I know you feel excluded at times, an outsider in your own home. 我对您和这个家庭非常感激
Look, I am very grateful to you and this family.
但我对这个国家及其该何去何从
But my vision of this country and where it should be headed
与你们看法不同
is different from yours.
但却与邦廷小姐看法一致
But not from Miss Bunting's?
我信奉改革和左派的道德准则
I believe in reform and the moral direction of the Left,
跟她在一起时我不会觉得自己像个异类或傻瓜
and when I'm with her, I don't feel like a freak or a fool,
不通情理
devoid of common sense.
我只能这么说汤姆
I would only say this, Tom:
你在这里的日子了解到了双方的观点
In your time here you've learned both sides of the argument,
与你曾经视为仇敌的人成了朋友
befriended people you'd once have seen as enemies.
这话没错
That's true.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
五年前你会相信
Five years ago, would you have
自己能与我母亲友好相处吗
believed you could be friendly with my mother?
五分钟前我都不敢确信呢
I'm not sure I'd have believed it five minutes ago.
不要轻视你自己的成就没别的
Don't make nothing of what you've achieved. That's all.
晚餐前就喝酒卡森发现会怎么说啊
Drinks before dinner? Wait till Carson catches you.
这酒可是我亲手倒的
You'll notice I poured them myself.
安娜我收到了一张威利斯警长的便条
Anna, I've had a note from Sergeant Willis.
他说他今天上午十一点会来访
He says he's going to look in this morning at 11 o'clock.
来见我吗
To see me?
他是这么说的
That's what he says.
还有别人吗卡森先生
Anyone else, Mr Carson?
我不确定他说他想跟安娜和玛丽小姐谈谈
I'm not sure. He says he wants to talk to Anna and Lady Mary. 玛丽小姐为什么还要找她
Lady Mary? Why her?
我不知道但你能提醒她一下吗
I don't know. But could you warn her?
我把早餐盘端上去的时候跟她说
I'll tell her when I take up the breakfast tray.
请问您是为何事大驾光临
May I ask... to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
我就开门见山吧
I'll get straight down to it.
你知道默顿伯爵有多么
You know how Lord Merton likes to...
爱表现他对医学的兴趣吧
display his interest in all things medical?
至少
At least, he likes to,
在卡劳利太太面前是如此
when in the company of Mrs Crawley.
承蒙您对我的信任
Your confidence is a compliment.
我向你倾诉克拉克森医生因为我必须如此
I confide in you, Dr Clarkson, because I must.
只有你能帮忙
Only you can help.
真是让我受宠若惊
That is more flattering still.
都是我们家的错真的
It's the family's fault, really.
我们按我们的习俗训练她
We've trained her in our ways,
结果她那种中产阶级的热诚和理性
and the earnest and intellectual 'bonne bourgeoise'
已经被一种
has been replaced by...
不太好定义的性格所取代
a rather less definable figure.
您是说您更喜欢作为中产阶级的她吗
Are you saying you liked her better when she was more middle-class? 不那倒不至于
No, I wouldn't go that far.
但您更了解那样的她
But you understood her better.
没错现在我都不知道她是谁了
Precisely. Now I do not know who she is.
我也不知道她想要什么
I do not know what it is she wants.
很多人不会对想嫁给伯爵
Well, there are many who wouldn't be puzzled
住进宫殿的渴望感到陌生
by the desire to marry a lord and live in a palace.
我能问您一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
我活过了大战经历过悲痛
I've lived through great wars and my share of grief.
我想我能承受一个医生的不当问题
I think I can manage an impertinent question from a doctor.
您是不是不希望
Do you perhaps resent the idea of
卡劳利太太改变地位
a change of position for Mrs Crawley?
抱歉我没太听明白你的问题
I'm sorry. I do not quite grasp your question.
让我有点糊涂
It bewilders me.
但我要说
But I will say this:
你愿意看到她过上一种
Do you wish to see her live a life
缺乏勤勉和道德价值的生活吗
devoid of industry and moral worth?
-不愿意 -待光彩蒙尘之后
- I do not. - And when the glitter is tarnished,
你知道会怎样吗
you know, what then?
她会成为一具空壳住在一间又大又空的房♥子里
A hollow existence in a large and draughty house,
身边是一个让她无聊至死的男人
with a man who bores her to death.
真是可怕的前景
It's a terrible prospect.
所以我们的责任就很明确了
So our duty is clear.
是您啊小姐
It's you, m'lady.
是我我想带我姑妈来见见玛丽戈德
Yes. I wanted to bring my aunt to meet Marigold.
这位是罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人这是德鲁太太
This is Lady Rosamund Painswick. May I introduce Mrs Drewe? 你好德鲁太太
How do you do, Mrs Drewe?
很抱歉冒昧来访我想你一定很忙吧
We're sorry for dropping in like this. I expect you're very busy. 是的夫人我的确很忙
I am busy, m'lady, yes.
这就是玛丽戈德
This is Marigold.
难怪她真可爱
Oh, I do see. She's very sweet.
伊迪丝小姐似乎也有同感
Lady Edith seems to think so.
您好
Hello.
伊迪丝小姐带她姑妈来炫耀孩子了
Lady Edith has decided to show off the baby to her aunt.
这位是罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人
Lady Rosamund Painswick.
很高兴见到您夫人
Pleased to meet you, m'lady.
我们不想打扰你们
Well, we don't want to disturb your day.
我得先去准备做饭了
I've got to get the dinner started on top of everything else.
当然请便
Yes, of course.
再见亲爱的
Goodbye, dear.
要记得你的...你的朋友罗斯孟德
Remember your... Remember your friend, Rosamund.
我该带她进去了
I should take her inside.
-我可以... -我来就行
- Oh, I could always... - I'll take her.
当然
Of course.
再见
Goodbye.
怎么
Well?
我早说过会这样
It's exactly what I said would happen.
她就想把玛丽戈德当做玩具
She wants Marigold as her toy,
好让那大宅子里的人都能随便又捏又逗
to be poked and prodded by every stray guest from the big house!
这都怪你都怪你
And you've done this. You've done it!
你跟帕特莫太太说那话是什么意思
What did you mean by saying to Mrs Patmore
我们跟不上时代已经不了解行情了
we were living our lives out of the way, not in the game?
这是事实啊
Well, we are.
怎么人人说话都像我们是古人似的
Why does everyone talk as if we don't live in the modern world? -你不同意吗 -不同意
- You don't agree with that, then? - No.
难道国王不是活在当下的吗
Does the King not live in the world of today?
萨金特先生画的不是现代的画作吗
Does Mr Sargent not paint modern pictures?
吉卜林先生写的不是现代的著作吗
Does Mr Kipling not write modern books?
那你准备怎么跟她说
So, what are you going to tell her?
我还没想好我会考虑的
I don't know yet. I shall consider.
威利斯警长找您卡森先生
Sergeant Willis is asking for you, Mr Carson.
他说他从伦敦带了个人来
He's got a man with him from London, he says.
他们在书房♥了
They're in the library now.
他们
They?
苏格兰场来了位探长
An Inspector's come from Scotland Yard.
他找我♥干♥什么
What does he want with me?
他找我们任何人干什么简直没道理
What does he want with any of us? None of it makes any sense. 对了我想赶明早十点的火车
By the way, I'd like to catch the ten-o'clock train tomorrow.
我要跟布雷克先生进餐我不想太仓促
I'm dining with Mr Blake and I don't want to be in a rush.
我们住罗斯孟德夫人那里吗她人在这里呢
Will we stay at Lady Rosamund's even though she's here?
她不介意她跟米德交待过了
She doesn't mind. She's told Mead.
您会见吉利安姆子爵吗
Will you see Lord Gillingham?
应该不会
I don't think so.
看来您没回心转意
So you haven't changed your mind?
好了咱们去把这事了结吧
Right. Let's get this over with.
是我害得我们还没开始就结束了吗
Have I finished us off before we ever really got started?
你从一开始就站在他们的对立面上
You've pitted yourself against them from the start.
你怎么会放弃立场呢
How can you retreat from that position?
你是说我让你在他们和我之间做选择
You mean I've made it 'them or me'?
难道不是吗
Haven't you?
你鄙视那家人
You despise the family,
但你可能忘了我太太也是他们的一员
but I think you forget my wife was one of them.
我的孩子也是
My child is one of them.
那我是什么立场
Where does that leave me?
你就不鄙视他们吗心底里
Don't you despise them? Really?
不我不
No, I don't.
我也希望世道有所变化
I'd like things to change,
但我不会再抱着非黑即白的观念了
but I don't think in black-and-white terms any more.
而我是这样
While I do?
听着我不会否认认识你是件幸事
Look, I'm not going to pretend I haven't enjoyed knowing you.
事实上你让我庆幸
In fact, I'm relieved to know
自己不是这世上唯一的社♥会♥主♥义♥者I'm not the only Socialist left on this earth.
但我们还是就此打住为好以免有人受到伤害
But maybe we should call it a day, before one of us gets hurt.
我不知道还有什么好说的维纳先生
I don't know what else to add, Mr Vyner.
我记得当时为赶火车我们很仓促
I remember we had to race to catch the train.
我跟吉利安姆子爵用了午餐必须赶回家
I'd had lunch with Lord Gillingham and I needed to get home,
因为还要商议第二天教堂的活动
as the church fete was planned for the following day.
就在活动期间吉利安姆子爵从伦敦赶来
And it was during the fete that Lord Gillingham arrived from London 带来了格林先生的死讯
with the news of Mr Green's death?
是的然后我告诉了安娜
That's right. And I told Anna.
她吃惊吗
Was it a great surprise?
我想我会形容为"震惊"
I think I would have called it a shock.
她非常震惊
She was very shocked.
是吗真的吗
Was she? Was she, indeed?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
我想玛丽小姐已经尽力了
I think Lady Mary has given what help she can.
您能确认格林先生死的那天早上
Erm... will you confirm that Mrs Bates was in London
贝茨太太在伦敦而您并不知道她具体在哪吗
on the morning that Mr Green died and that you don't know where? 我问问她就清楚了
I only have to ask her.
其次您毫无理由认为贝茨那天
Secondly, you have no reason to believe
去过比约克更南边的地方
that Bates was anywhere further south than York?
毫无理由
No reason at all.
我觉得他们会喜欢相互熟悉一下
I think they'd enjoy getting to know each other better.
这是个好主意但这次该我来了吧
I think it's a nice idea, but shouldn't I do it, for once?
我好像总来你这儿蹭午餐
I always seem to be taking luncheon off you.
还是我来吧
No, I'd rather.
波特太太就喜欢给人做饭
You see, Mrs Potter likes to have people to cook for.
而且斯普拉特也需要些工作来分心
And Spratt needs something to occupy his mind.
我们都觉得我的女仆柯林斯快走了
We both have an inkling that my maid Collins is on the way out. 那太糟了
Oh, I do hope not.
不我不是说她要死了
No, I don't mean she's dying.
我是说她快要不干了
I mean she's on her way out of my house.
她总说她的母亲如何年老体弱
She keeps talking about her mother being infirm.
我还年老体弱呢她怎么不说
But I'm infirm. Why doesn't she think about that?
你简直和温莎堡一样坚挺
You're as infirm as Windsor Castle.
为什么斯普拉特会这么在意
And why does Spratt mind, particularly?
因为他希望一切如故
Because he likes things to be just so.
另外我觉得柯林斯已经是他的人了
But also, I think Collins was his creature
会毫不质疑地听他使唤
and does his bidding without qualm or query.
下一个女仆未必听他的话
He can't be sure of that in the next one.
我从来没有过贴身女仆
Well, never having had a lady's maid,
所以我是不会有这种烦恼了
it's not a challenge I've had to tussle with.
但你周四会来的吧
But you'll come on Thursday?
会的
I will.
让克拉克森医生有机会了解默顿伯爵
I think it would be nice for Doctor Clarkson
而不是只把他当做贵族看待是件好事
to see beyond Lord Merton's position and get to know the man. 我同意
I agree.
我还有件事要告诉你
Oh! I knew I had something to tell you.
小虾好像有了克拉根亲王夫人下落的线索
Shrimpie thinks he may be on the trail of Princess Kuragin.
我很高兴
Oh, I am pleased.
是的有传言说有一些俄♥罗♥斯♥护士在... Yes, he's heard a rumour of some Russian nurses working in... 湾仔工作
Wan... Wan Chai?
在香港
And that's in Hong Kong?
应该是在附近
Well, nearby, I think.
这如果是真的可比意料中的好多了
Well, if it's true, it sounds much better than it might have been. 是啊亲王夫人给病患洗澡倒便盆
Yes. The idea of Princess Irina scrubbing the sick
真是个令人开心的好消息
and emptying bedpans is a cheering one.
你要告诉她丈夫吗
Will you tell her husband?
不我想等小虾确认了再说
No, I'll wait until Shrimpie is certain.
这些事必须小心处理
These things must be managed carefully.
是啊
Yes.
听上去这件事必须尤为小心
Sounds as if this must be managed very carefully.
为什么卡森先生要隐瞒你那天早上在伦敦的事
Why did Mr Carson try to hide that you were in London on that day? 他不是有意隐瞒只是忘了吧
I don't think he tried to hide anything. He just forgot.
有个仆人去伦敦难道不是该记住的大事吗
Isn't it a big thing when a member of the staff goes to London?
-贴身女仆去很正常 -休斯太太请别插话
- Not for a lady's maid. - Mrs Hughes, please.
她说得对贴身女仆和男仆去伦敦很正常
She's right. It's not a big thing for ladies' maids or valets.
我明天还要和玛丽小姐去呢
I'm going tomorrow with Lady Mary.
你喜欢格林先生吗
And you liked Mr Green?
是很喜欢
Yes. I did. Very much.
他好像不怎么喜欢你丈夫啊
He wasn't so fond of your husband.
人都有各自喜欢的类型嘛
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
别走太远贝茨太太
Don't go away, Mrs Bates.
你说你要去伦敦我没意见
You've said you'll be in London. I've no objection.
但是别走太远
But don't go away.
打扰了老爷
I'm very sorry, My Lord.
我们什么时候可以进来铺桌子
I wonder if you know when we can get in here and lay the table.
警♥察♥占用了书房♥
I'm afraid that the police have taken over the library,
我得把这些摆在这儿了
and I needed to spread these out.
这是什么
What are they for?
我在整理开♥发♥村子的计划
I'm trying to formulate my plans for the village,
正在寻找合适的承建商
and I'm looking into some builders.
用平时的维修队不行吗
You won't use the ordinary maintenance team?
工程太大他们做不了
It would be beyond them.
您有选择了吗
Have you made your choice?
我还要和玛丽小姐谈谈
I'll have to talk to Lady Mary,
但我挺中意这家的
but I like the look of this outfit.
他们总部在瑟斯克就在当地
They're based in Thirsk, so they're local,
他们之前的工程也很棒
and their work is excellent.
而且现在投资房♥地♥产♥是好选择
Of course, we should all invest in building.
近几年一定能赚大钱
Fortunes will be made over the next few years.
我替你拿包你先打伞吧
Why don't I hold the bags, while you do that?
你真是太好了真的可以吗
Oh, that's frightfully nice of you! Are you sure?
当然
Quite sure.
-我可以自己拿了 -还是我来吧
- Erm... I can have them back now. - I shouldn't dream of it.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
圣抹大拉的玛丽亚教堂
Erm... just to St Mary Magdalene's.
你一定很喜欢吃糖
You must have a very sweet tooth!
不是我自己吃的
No, they're not for me.
我每周二和周四为俄♥国♥难民准备茶点
I give tea to some Russian refugees every Tuesday and Thursday. 他们喜欢吃蛋糕
They love cake.
我也喜欢吃蛋糕
I love cake.
那就来吃一点吧
Oh, come and have some, if you like.
你对俄♥国♥感兴趣吗
Are you interested in Russia?
不特别感兴趣不过我真为他们难过
Not terribly... although I am very sorry for them all.
当然
Of course.
我其实该更上心一些的
I should be more interested, really.
-为什么 -我有一部分俄♥国♥血统
- Why? - I have a bit of Russian blood.
-不会吧 -是真的
- How extraordinary! - It's true.
我家人算是俄♥国♥人至少以前是
In a way, my family is Russian. Or, at least, they used to be. 我一定得请你进来喝杯茶
Well, now I insist. Come and have some tea.
算是对你表示感谢
By way of a thank-you.
我们应该互相自我介绍一下
I suppose we ought to introduce ourselves,
虽然感觉有点怪
even if it feels funny.
我叫罗斯·麦克莱尔
Erm... Rose MacClare.
阿提科斯·奥德里奇随时为你效劳
Atticus Aldridge, at your service.
这名字听起来不像俄♥国♥名啊
That doesn't sound very Russian.
我们当时不叫奥德里奇
Well, we weren't called Aldridge back then.
帕特莫太太我也许有办法解决你的问题了
Mrs Patmore, I think I may have a solution to your problem. 那敢情好
Oh, that's good to hear.
可以投资建筑业
Why not invest in the building trade?
现在到处都在建房♥子
With the expansion that's going on everywhere,
你很快就能有收益了
right now you'd soon see a good return.
这主意不错
Well, that's a thought.
你有什么公♥司♥推荐吗
Had you any special firm in mind?
WP摩斯怎么样
What about WP Moss?
他们总部在瑟斯克公♥司♥规模不断扩大
They're based in Thirsk, they're expanding,
到处都能听到他们公♥司♥的名字
and I hear their name everywhere.
你对这些消息还挺灵通的嘛
I expect you keep your ear to the ground about that sort of thing. 我喜欢了解各种时事新闻
I like to keep abreast of what's going on in the world.
能买♥♥到WP摩斯的股份吗
So, can you buy shares in WP Moss?
有没有公开♥发♥♥售♥
I mean, have they gone public?
这你得自己去问了
Well, erm... you'll have to make enquiries.
邦廷小姐没想到还能在这儿见到你
Miss Bunting? I must confess I am surprised to see you here.
别紧张卡森先生我是来道别的
Rest easy, Mr Carson. I've come to say goodbye.
她要离开学校了
She's only leaving the school, isn't she?
她要离开学校离开村子了
She's leaving the school and the village,
因为布兰森先生不敢跟老爷对抗
because Mr Branson won't stand up to His Lordship.
你这话太无礼了黛西
You are nudging impertinence, Daisy.
先把话过一遍脑子再开口
I should think carefully before you say one more word.
你真要走吗
Are you going? Honestly?
是但情况并不像黛西说的那样
I am, but the situation's not quite as Daisy recounted it.
那是当然的
We already knew that.
我被普雷斯顿的一所学校聘用了
I've had an offer, from a school in Preston,
在兰开夏郡
in Lancashire.
还是文法学校算是晋升吧
A grammar school, no less, so it's quite a step up.
我有过犹豫但还是决定接受
I dithered a bit, but I've decided to accept.
因为她每次来这儿都受欺负
Because every time when she comes this house she gets insulted. 我相信邦廷小姐得到的待遇恰如其分
I am sure Miss Bunting is given the reception she deserves.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore...
别让黛西放弃学习她很有潜能
Don't let Daisy give up her studies. She's got potential.
-这里什么情况 -各种情况都有
- What's going on here? - All sorts.
卡森先生给了我投资建议
Mr Carson's giving me investment advice
邦廷小姐要离开唐顿
and Miss Bunting's leaving Downton,
因为布兰森先生不站在她这边
because Mr Branson won't stick up for her.
差不多是这样
Well, that seems to cover it.
我回房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
那就再见了祝你好运
Well, goodbye... and good luck.
再见
Goodbye.
休斯太太维纳先生是什么人
Ah, Mrs Hughes. Who is this Mr Vyner?
是伦敦的警♥察♥ 在调查格林先生的死
He's the London detective, looking into the death of Mr Green.
他们为什么一直向贝茨夫妇问问题
Why do they keep questioning Mr and Mrs Bates?
这是谁说的
Who says they do?
这栋房♥子里没有秘密
This house has no secrets.
这你要去问维纳先生了
Then I suggest you ask Mr Vyner.
我可能真会去
I may just do that.
谁知道呢也许我有事想告诉他
Who knows? I might have something to tell him.
别惹麻烦巴罗先生
Don't make trouble, Mr Barrow.
您是说我不该履行我的义务吗休斯太太
Are you saying I shouldn't do my duty, Mrs Hughes?
不是我是叫你别惹麻烦
No. I'm asking you not to make trouble.
你还好吗看你脸色似乎需要去躺会儿
Are you quite well? You look as if you could do with a lie down. 别担心我
Don't worry about me.
-你刚跟谁打电♥话♥呢 -西蒙·布里克
- Who was that on the telephone? - Simon Bricker.
天啊他又想干什么
Oh, God. What did he want?
我就不说你说话的口气了
I shall answer without commenting on your tone.
他想给画拍照放进书里
He wants the picture photographed for his book.
-什么时候 -他明天过来
- When is this? - He's coming tomorrow
周五进行拍照
and they take the pictures on Friday.
你知道我到时不在
Well, you know I won't be here.
要去谢菲尔德参加晚宴
I've got the dinner in Sheffield.
你又不喜欢他我不觉得这有什么不好
Since you don't like him, I don't see that much of a drawback. -而玛丽在伦敦 -这有什么关系
- And Mary's in London. - What difference does that make?
其实不是我不喜欢他
It's not that I dislike him, exactly.
只是这件事没完没了的
It's more like this business has been dragging on and on.
罗伯特这是恭维啊
Robert, it's a compliment.
他在书里用到我们收藏的画作
By referencing our painting in his book,
它的价值会大大提升这很糟吗
he'll increase its value, maybe by a lot. Is that so bad?
我并没有禁止你邀请他
You're not forbidden from inviting him.
很好因为我已经邀请了
Good, because I already have.
布兰森先生先生
Mr Branson, sir.
你好黛西我能为你做什么吗
Hello, Daisy. What can I do for you?
你可以为自己做件事
You can do something for yourself.
你在犯下你人生中最大的错误
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
你是不是在说邦廷小姐的事
Is this Miss Bunting, by any chance?
她是个很棒的人
She's an extraordinary person.
聪明又善良
Clever and kind.
-她优点无数 -那你为什么背弃她
- She's all of those things. - Then why turn your back on her? -黛西 -我是认真的
- Daisy - - I mean it.
她明天就要走了但我知道她爱你
She's leaving tomorrow, but I know she loves you.
每当她说起你我都能看出来
I can tell whenever she speaks of you.
她明天要走吗永远离开吗
She's leaving tomorrow? For good?
你不阻止她吗你不是卡劳利家的贵族
Won't you stop her? You're not a Crawley.
你和我们是一类人
You belong with us.
我们才是未来他们已经过时了
We're the future. They're the past.
-我能从你这话里听到她的想法 -黛西
- Well, I can hear her voice in that. - Daisy?。

相关文档
最新文档