舞出我人生 Step Up 中英文剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

舞出我人生 Step Up 中英文剧本

(chatter)

(boys) Fight!

(sirens wailing)

This is definitely the wickedest thing I ever hear in my life!
这是我这辈子听到的最糟糕的事情


(# "Show Me the Money" by Petey Pablo)

# Can't nobody do it like I do it

# When I do it,dawg, I do it

# Break it down, put your back into it Y'all ain't ready for the shit I'm doin'

- # Get up, get up - # How'd you change the sound?

# Took the other one I had, swapped it out

# Kept somethin' in the background

# You know the song Do it with the background

# Show off that body you got

# You got the dance flo' so hot

# You workin' that, you trickin' that

# You trickin' that shit like a plot

# Show off that body you got

# You got the dance flo' so hot

# You workin' that, you trickin' that

# You trickin' that shit like a plot

This is definitely the wickedest thing I ever hear in my life!

# Get up, get up, get up

# OK, get up, get up

# You can do what you do and do it well

# Can't nobody do it like I do it

# Do it, break it down

# Get up

# I'm goin' five on the Richter scale The highest number you can roll is 1 2

- # Shorty, shake it like a... - # Show off that body you got

# You got the dance flo' so hot

# You workin' that, you trickin' that

# You trickin' that shit like a plot

# Show off that body you got

# You got the dance flo' so hot

# You workin' that, you trickin' that

# You trickin' that shit like a plot

(# hip-hop)

(boy) Whoo-ee!

Y o, Mac, Mac, Mac,
麦克,麦克,麦克


- What? - Hey, man, you wanna do a lap?
- 干什么? - 嘿,伙计,想出去兜兜风吗?


Does it look like I need to do a lap?
你看着我现在像想出去兜风的吗?


- Just go, - Man, this party's wack,
- 快走吧 - 伙计,这派对上都是些怪人


- Who is this guy? - This is my little brother Skinny,
- 这家伙是谁? - 是我的小兄弟,斯肯尼


None other than,
正是鄙人


- So, uh, how you doin'? - Hey, man, what you doin'?
- 那,嗯,你好啊? - 嘿,伙计,你要干嘛?


- Why don't I come back a little later? - What? No, no,,,
- 我看我还是等会儿再过来吧 - 什么?不,不


You must have the recessive genes in the family,
你一定是遗传了家里的隐性基因


Recessive what? Girls here is just stuck up, that's all,
隐性什么? 不过,这里的女孩儿都太骄傲自大了


- Is that what it is, Skinny? - Let's bounce, Where's Tyler?
- 你怎么这样呢,斯肯尼? - 咱们走吧,泰勒在哪儿呢?


Where you think he at?
你觉得他能在哪儿?


(# hip-hop)

Yeah! Whoo!

- What you doin' with my girl? - PJ, we're dancin',
- 你跟我的马子干什么呢? - PJ,我们只是在跳舞而已


- Shut up, you bitch, - I didn't see your name on her,

man,
- 闭嘴吧,臭婊子 - 她身上写着是你的马子了吗,伙计?


(girl) Hey, come on, PJ!
嘿,别闹了,PJ!


- (boy) Yeah, check him out! - (boy #2) White boy's whoopin' on PJ!
- 耶,扁他 - 这个白人小子敢惹PJ!


Get off him!
好好教训他一下


- Better rethink your strategy, - A'ight, man, you got it,
- 你们最好给我放老实点 - 好吧,伙计,你赢了


Come on, Tyler, let's go, Skinny, let's go,
快点,泰勒,咱们走 斯肯尼,咱们走


Tyler, let's go, man, Skinny, come on, man,
泰勒,咱们走 斯肯尼,咱们走


- Get off me! - Go, man,
- 别碰我 - 快走吧,伙计


Why you pushin' me so much?
你为什么要推我?


- (Mac) Tyler, move! - Stop pushin',
- 泰勒,快走 - 别推我


You just wanna be Rocky,
你想当洛奇吗? (史泰龙电影中的拳手角色)


- I started nothin', - You always finishin' it,
- 我没干什么啊 - 你总是这样


- Wanna pull guns? I'll show you mine, - Shut up, man,
- 想掏枪吗?那就看看我的吧! - 你闭嘴吧你


Do you feel like because you a white boy, you got to overcompensate sometimes?
你是不是因为自己是个白人 经常自我感觉良好啊?


Wow! Wow!
喔!喔!


- You got me all figured out, Montel, - I may be Montel, but you Jerry Springer.
- 你好像很了解我的样子,蒙泰尔 - 我要是蒙泰尔,那你就是杰瑞·斯普林格 (两人均是美国脱口秀节目主持人)


Yo, yo, check this out,
你们看哪


- You Montel, you Jerry Springer and I'm,,, - Jenny Jones.
- 你是蒙泰尔,你是杰瑞·斯普林格,那我呢 - 珍妮·琼斯(女脱口秀主持人)


Nah, Nah, nah, Nah, man,
哪,哪,哪,哪,伙计


- He's like Ellen. - Except Ellen get more chicks,
- 他就像艾伦(女脱口秀主持人) - 除了艾伦比他的孩子多之外


Aah-ha-ha!
哈-哈-哈


Hey, shut up,
嘿,闭嘴


(laughing)

I can't believe you fought PJ, man, Hold up, That's PJ,
真不敢相信你打了PJ,伙计 等等,那是PJ啊


Man,,,
伙计


- What is he doin'? - Skinny, what are you,,,
- 他在干什么呢? - 斯肯尼,你要干...?


What the hell you think you doin'? Am l the only one not tryin' to get us killed?
你在干什么呢? 难道不是我避免了咱们被干掉吗?


I ain't afraid of him,
我可不怕他


You waited till the car got around the corner before you threw something,
你应该等到车拐过弯之后再扔东西


- That's real brave, - I ain't afraid of nobody,
- 你可真有胆量啊 - 我可不怕任何人


I ain't afraid of you and I'm definitely not afraid of you,
我不怕你的 我一点都不怕你


- I'll throw something at you, - That's how you miss,
- 我用东西砸你 - 你肯定砸不到的


- Stand still, then,

- (laughing)
站住别动


- Where was it? - There,
- 还有什么东西? - 在那儿


Oh,,,



Hey, yo, come on, man! I know this place,
嘿,快过来,伙计们,我知道这个地方


It's that school,
这是那个学校


- This don't look like no school, - It is a school, I'll show you,
- 这儿看起来不像是个学校 - 这儿是个学校,我带你们看


- Skinny! - (laughs, grunts)
斯肯尼!


(mumbles)

- He's your brother, You go get him, - Come on,
- 他是你的兄弟,你跟他去吧 - 快点


- I ain't goin' in there, - Come on,
- 我不想进去 - 快点


Damn!
该死


Watch yourself, Come on, man,
看好你自己,快点,伙计


Shh, shh, shh,
嘘,嘘,嘘


- This looks like a museum, - It's not a museum,
- 这儿看起来像个博物馆 - 这儿不是博物馆


Ty, man, quit playin', man,
伙计们,别玩了


Look, Skinny's right, This is a school,
看,斯肯尼是对的,这儿是个学校


- Arts school, - (Skinny) I told you,
- 艺术学校 - 我跟你说过了


- Who goes here, then? - Look like some stuck-up rich folks,
- 都是谁到这里来上学呢 - 都是些高傲自大的富家子弟


Look at these dudes,
看看这些纨绔子弟


All sweet with the shirts all tight like they spray-painted 'em on,
都穿着紧身的T恤就像在身上喷了漆一样


Yeah,
是啊


It do show off their muscles pretty nice, though,
那是为了展示他们的肌肉


- No, I'm just,,, - No, no, Don't touch me,
- 不,我只是 - 不,不,别碰我


- Mac, I'm just,,, - Don't touch me,
- 麦克,我只是 - 别碰我


I'm just sayin' they in good shape is all,
我只是说他们的身材很棒


- We need to get you a girl fast, - I got girls, I just don't show 'em to ya,
- 我们得抓紧给你找个姑娘 - 我有,只不过没带给你们看罢了


- Why? - Y'all are gonna try and take 'em,
- 为什么? - 那样你们都会去泡她们


- What you talkin' about? - (Tyler) Check this out!
- 你说什么呢? - 快来看看


(Skinny laughs)

- Look at this place, - We got nothin' like this in our school,
- 看看这个地方 - 我们学校可没有这种地方


That's 'cause our school's broke, Hey, yo, wait up,
这就是我们学校差的原因 嘿,你们等等


These rich kids get everything,
这些富家子弟什么都有


What is this, man? Seems like a playground to me,
这是什么,伙计? 看起来像是为我准备的游戏场


(laughing)

# Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro

Look at this stuff,
看看这些


Let's bounce, man,
咱们走吧


(shatters)

- Skinny, what are you,,,? - It was a accident,
- 斯肯尼,你在干嘛...? - 只不过是个意外


(deep voice) Skinny, don't worry, These rich kids can afford this, Look, Ha!

斯肯尼,不必担心 这些富家子弟负担的起的,看,哈


- (glass breaking) - (laughing)

Look, look,
看,看


# Oh-wah,,,
哦,哇


- Hey, heads up! - Whoa!
- 嘿,看着点 - 哦哇!


Whoo-hoo-hoo!
哦-哦-哦!


# La la la-la
啦,啦,啦


I challenge you,
我挑战你!


I win!
我赢了


- It's a rumble, - Aah!
- 废话什么? - 啊!


- Oof! - (laughing)

That ain't funny, man,
那可不怎么好玩,伙计


Look out! Whoa!
小心点,哦


Hey, yo, yo, watch out!
嘿,你,你,小心点


Ha-ha!
哈哈!


- Having fun? - Get off me!
- 很有意思是吧? - 放开我


Party's over, You're comin' with me,
派对结束了,你们都跟我来


- I didn't do nothin', man, Get off,,, - (Tyler) Go, go, go, man,
- 我什么都没干,放开我 - 走,走,快走,伙计


Yo, Ty!
泰勒!


Man, just go, Go!
伙计,走吧,快走


- Very noble, - Shut up, rent-a-cop!
- 很义气啊 - 闭嘴,二鬼子


Breaking and entering, vandalism of the Maryland School of the Arts,
非法闯入,恶意破坏马里兰艺术学校


- You a student there? - No,
- 你是那里的学生吗? - 不是


You've been in this courtroom several times, Where are your foster parents?
你已经来这个审判庭很多次了 你的养父母去哪里了?


- Can you answer me with a sentence? - My foster mom's trying to get off work,
- 你能不能说句话,回答我的问题? - 我的养母正在找工作


OK, Mr, Gage, look,
好的,盖奇先生


This is the way we play the game here, You break it, you buy it,
这是我们的游戏规则 你打坏了,那你就得赔


200 hours of community service to be performed at the scene of the offense -
罚你做200小时的社区劳动 就在你的犯罪场所


the Maryland School of the Arts,
马里兰艺术学校


Whatever,

(footsteps approaching)

(sighs)

I got here as fast as I could,
我已经尽快赶来了


(children laughing)

We're back,
我们回来了


- What'd he get? - 200 hours community service,
- 这次又是什么? - 200小时的社区劳动


Won't make it, He's never stayed with anything,
没用的,他在哪里都呆不住的


Why do you care? You get your check every month,
你还关心吗? 你每个月都收你的支票就是了


- Kids, wash up, - What did you say?
- 孩子们,去洗洗 - 你说什么


(children screaming)

Wait, slow down, You're makin' Bill dizzy and he's not even drunk yet,
慢点,你们这么闹会让比尔犯晕的 他还没喝醉呢


Guys, come on, Let's just have a nice dinner before I have to go back to work,
快点,在我不得不回去工作之前 咱们一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐吧


I'm not hungry,
我不饿


(Bill) Hey, shut up! I'm trying to watch

this!
嘿,闭嘴,我要看这个节目呢


(woman arguing)

# Dress the hater, no mask, only cape

# I ain't pressed for paper, thug investigators

# I'm cooler than a 'frigerator, sweeter than...

Are you going to prison?
你会去坐牢吗?


How many times do I have to tell you to knock?
我告诉你多少次了要敲门?


That's where my dad is, at the supermax, He liked it better at Jessup,
我爸爸就在超级安全(supermax)监狱(美国著名监狱)服刑 比起杰萨普来,他更喜欢那里


No, Camille, I'm not goin' to prison,
不,卡米尔,我不会去坐牢的


But they are gonna have to take me to prison if you don't start knocking,
但是如果你不再敲门的话 他们就会让我去坐牢


Get outta here,
快出去吧


(# piano)

(# harmonizing)

(# Pachelbel's "Canon")

Excuse me,
对不起


(boy) I need that new arrangement,

(# Pachelbel's "Canon")

(woman) I see, We were hoping to link the fund-raiser to the fall showcase, Mm-hm,
我明白了,我们本希望把募捐者 放在秋季的演出中


So we absolutely can't do it on a Friday?
所以我们肯定不能在星期五做


I'm Tyler Gage, I'm here to,,,
我是泰勒·盖奇,我来这儿是...


Come in, Mr, Gage, Take a seat,
进来吧,盖奇先生,坐吧


We'll just have to move the event till March and hope the Pratts come through,
我们不得不把这些项目推迟到3月份 希望能顺利过关


Thanks, Denise,
多谢,丹尼斯


Well, I see that you're overwhelmed with remorse,
我看到说你已经深感悔过


You have no idea of the consequences of your actions, do you?
你知不知道你的行为的后果?


Yeah, 200 hours,
知道,200小时劳动


Actually, there's a little more to it,
实际上,还要更多一点


Most of our students are here on scholarship,
我们这儿大多数的学生都是得奖学金的


The cost of repairing the damage that you did
维修你所破坏的一切费用


is roughly the equivalent of one student's tuition,
等于我们学校一个学生的学费


Do you understand what that means?
你明白这意味着什么吗?


You just cost someone their future,
你在毁掉一个人的未来


Sorry,
对不起


Look, I'm just here to do my hours,
听着,我是来做我的社区劳动的


(sighs)

It says here that your school day finishes at two,
上面说你上课要到2点


Per the court's order, you're to report here and stay until 5:30,
根据法庭的判决 你要到这里报到,然后待到5:30


Now, if you'll follow me, Mr, Gage,
现在,请跟我来,盖奇先生


I have someone who is very eager to meet you,
我要引荐一个很想见你的人


- Mr, McCaffrey, - Director Gordon,
- 麦克卡菲先生 - 戈登校长


This is Tyler Gage, your new

intern,
这是泰勒·盖奇,你的新伙计


I'd like a daily report on his activities,
我要他的每天活动的汇报


Great, Here you go,
太好了,给你


(woman) And stop and bring it around front
停下来,然后到前面来


and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七


And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, go!
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,走!


One, two, three, four and five, six, seven, And up!
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,起!


And now up!
现在起来!


Um, hello, Who is that?
嗯,嗨,那是谁?


Come on, he is fine,
看,他很不错啊


Don't you have a boyfriend?
你没有男朋友吗?


Yes, and my boyfriend would appreciate my good taste, Thank you,
我男朋友也会欣赏我的口味的,谢谢


One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七


And a-one, two and three and four.
一,二,三,四


Good, Nora, Six, seven,
好的,诺拉,六,七


And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七


And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八


And one, two, three, four...
一,二,三,四...


- Hey, - Hey,
- 嘿 - 嘿


And a-one, two, three, four and five, six, seven,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七


And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八


Good class, you guys, Good job,
好的,你们,好样的


- So I'll see you at rehearsal, OK, Andrew? - You got it,
- 那我们就在排练时再见了,好吗,安德鲁? - 没问题


- Hey, baby, - Hey,
- 嘿,宝贝儿 - 嘿


- Walk you to your next class? - I just gotta stop by my locker,
- 和你一起上下节课怎么样? - 我刚要去我的储物柜那边


- All right, - How are you?
- 好的 - 你怎么样


- Good, How was class? - It was good,
- 挺好,你的课怎么样? - 挺好的


Guys, is that our new janitor?
那是我们新的看门人吗?


He's not a janitor, That's the guy who trashed the theater,
他不是看门的 他是那个破坏剧院的家伙


Really?
真的吗?


Ooh,



I love a man in a uniform,
我喜欢穿制服的男人


(horn honks, hip-hop on radio)

Hey,



You with the garbage-man jumpsuit, How about a wash and wax?
你穿着垃圾清理员的制服啊 给我洗一下车,然后打个蜡怎么样?


Cool out, I know that car belongs to somebody,
当然好了,不过我知道那车肯定不是你的


We'll leave it here for you to drive over to Omar's,
我们把它留在这儿,你开去找奥马尔好了


And make sure he pays for the last car we brought him,
记得让他为这最后

一辆车付钱


Whassup, man?
你怎么样,伙计?


Man, look at this thing, I think it's got plastic spinners,
伙计,看这儿 这应该是个塑料的控制器


What's up with the girls here?
这儿的女孩怎么样?


Damn, They look like the girls from the "Candy Shop" videos,
该死,她们就象黄色录像里的女孩


They might look like 'em, but they don't dance like 'em,
她们长得很像,但是跳舞不像


Oh, yeah? So, you been workin' 'em out?
哦,是吗? 那你搞定了他们了吗?


I been workin' 'em out, I been givin' 'em something like,,,
我正在搞呢 我正在给看她们一些


Whassup? That's what you showed 'em?
什么?你跟她们秀这个了?


(cackling)

Hey, yo,



- OK, - Whoo!
- 好啊 - 哦


- That's whassup? - And what they do?
- 就这样吗? - 那他们呢?


(high voice) Be like twinkle-toes,
就像舞王一样(twinkle-toes)


Aah! Ha-ha!
啊哈哈!


What'd you do after that?
那你然后呢?


Can you please stop thinking about the senior showcase for one second?
你就不能不想那个演出吗?


- It's not just that, It's everything,,, - Nora, Nora! Look,
- 不是那样,只不过每件事... - 诺拉,诺拉,你看


Got a track for the showcase, It's the same tempo, same rhythm as the track you got,
找到一个演出的曲子 和你找的那个节奏和韵律都一样


but I really believe this'll take your routine to the next level,
但我真的相信这能让你的演出更上一层楼


- Next level? - Yeah,
- 更上一层楼? - 是啊


- Thanks a lot, Miles, - Nora, listen, wait,
- 谢谢,迈尔斯 - 诺拉,听着,你等等


- Not that it's not already at the next level,,, - Quit while you're ahead, Stop,
- 这和你想得并不一样 - 还是见好就收吧,你别说了


I need you to stop and take a breath, You're startin' to make me nervous,
你需要停下来休整一下 你这个样子已经让我很紧张了


- I know, I'm just stressed, - You need a break,
- 我知道,我只是压力有点大 - 你需要休息一下


Colin's playin' Saturday night, You haven't been there forever,
科林周六晚上一直在玩 你也一直没有去


- Hold on, Who's Colin? - Lucy's older boyfriend,
- 等等,谁是科林? - 露西的老男朋友


- He's sophisticated, A real man, - Sophisticated? Real man?
- 他是饱经风霜,真正的男人 - 饱经风霜?真正的男人?


His butt's gonna be surrounded by a lot of real men when he goes to jail,
等他进了监狱,他周围就全是真正的男人了


How long have you had your license - six months, seven?
你拿到你的驾驶执照多长时间了? 六个月,还是七个月?


I am very mature for my age, Thank you,
我很成熟的,谢谢你


That's great, That's so perfect for the

witness stand,
太棒了,这样正好可以出席证人席


(laughter)

(# "The Choice Is Yours" by Black Sheep)

# You can get with this or you can get with that

# I think you'll go with this, 'cause this is kinda phat

# Engine, Engine Number 9

# On the New York Transit Line

# If my train goes off the track

# Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up

# Back on the scene, crispy and clean

# You can try, but don't 'cause you can't intervene

# We be the outcast down for the settle

# One play rock, one play the pebble

# Open the door, you best believe we're slidin ' through it swift... Iy

# N iftily, we can make it hip to be

# What we are 'cause what we be

# Be the epitome, doo da dippity

# So now I dwell just to say you're plainer

# Hold your cup 'cause I got the container

# Pass the plate up, cross the fader

# Black Sheep get played like a Sony innovator

# Never the traitor...

When are you gonna stop changin' her music?
你什么时候才能不给她换音乐了?


- I'm just tryin' to help her, - Nora, come on,
- 我只是想要帮她 - 诺拉,走了


Just go, Just go,
走吧,走吧


Please, come on,
快点


Hey, man, what you doin'?
嘿,伙计,你干什么呢?


- (boy) Come on, man, - They got that,
- 来吧,伙计 - 他们要比一下


- Tired of gettin' dogged on yet? - Oh, yeah, Let's go,
- 还不服气吗? - 哦,耶,来吧!


Whassup?
怎么样?


- Yeah, - Yeah,
- 耶 - 耶


- Bounce! - Throw that, Tyler!
- 来一个 - 传过来,泰勒


Ha!
哈!


A'ight.
好的


Pick 'em up, pick 'em up,
教训下他们,教训下他们


Come on, man, Come on,
来吧,伙计,来吧


Hey, man, put me down,
嘿,伙计,把我放下来


- Come on, man, - Ah-ha-ha!
- 快点,伙计 - 啊哈哈


- Get off me! - You playin', baby?
- 别碰我! - 玩儿一下,宝贝儿


- Go! - Mac, Mac,
- 上! - 麦克,麦克


Got him, Got him! Get him,
行了,行了


Ohh!
哦!


(Skinny) Whoo!
哦!


- Put my money here, baby, - Hey, baby, Nice game,
- 把我的钱放在这儿,宝贝儿 - 嘿,宝贝儿,打得不错


(# pop)

That's wonderful, Jack, Congratulations,
太棒了,杰克,祝贺你


- You're late, - Not really,
- 你迟到了 - 没有吧


You're so eager to get to work you're sprinting off to the supply closet?
你是急着去干活 还是急着去上厕所?


It's 1 5 minutes, Don't I get a grace period or something?
还有15分钟,我连这点自由时间都没有吗?


You've neither earned one, nor are you entitled, But you can stay 1 5 minutes later,
原来没有,现在也没有 但是你可以多呆15分钟


(thumping)

Andrew, oh, my God, What happened?
安德鲁,天哪 发生什么事了?


Came down on my ankle wron

g in class today,
今天上课时摔到了脚踝


- Are you OK? - Yeah, It's just a sprain,
- 你没事吧? - 还行,只是扭伤而已


Doctor says I have to stay off of it, I'm really sorry,
医生说我今天必须得休息 我真的很抱歉


- For what? It's not your fault, - I know, Nora,
- 为什么要道歉?这不是你的错 - 我知道,诺拉


It's just that the showcase means a lot to both of us,
只是那个演出对我们两个意味非凡


Maybe you could find someone to rehearse with in the meantime,
现在,也许你应该另外找个人排练了


我会尽早康复返回的
I should be back before you know it,


是的,嗯...
Yeah, Um,,,


别担心,我没事
Don't worry about it, I'll be OK,


All right, Cool, I'll see you later,
好吧,再见


OK,
好的


- What's up, man? - 'Sup?
- 有事吗,伙计? - 没事


- Hey, where you from? - I grew up in McCulloh Homes,
- 喂,你是哪里人? - 我在麦克卡伦(政府为低收入者所建的住房)长大


Oh, word,
哦,是吗


我兄弟麦克就在那里长大 虽然他现在住在继承来的房子里
That's where my boy Mac is from, He lives over at Heritage now, though,


噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?


I don't live over there no more, I live with my aunt now,
我已经不在那里住了 我现在和我姨妈住


I'll check you a little later, all right?
我过会儿再来检查,怎么样?


- A'ight, - A'ight,
- 好的 - 好的


Later,
再见


他的扭伤很严重 在他恢复之前我要另外找人排练
He only has a bad sprain, I need someone to rehearse with until he gets better,


你知道的,我必须得按计划办事
You know all the stuff I have going on with the labels,


How come Miles can find the time to help me?
那迈尔斯怎么有时间帮我呢?


No offense to Miles, but he's not involved in every aspect of the music as I am,
别拿迈尔斯说事,他和我不一样 我要负责所有的事情


Look, all I need is somebody, Brett, to rehearse with just for a couple of weeks,
听着,我需要个人,布莱特 只要陪我排练几周就好


I wanna help you, You know I do, I'm just so close with my music,
你知道的,我也想帮你 但我先得弄好我的音乐


我现在必须全身心投入
I gotta give it everything I have right now,


Look, you're gonna do great, You always do,
你肯定会做的很好,你一直都是这样的


是啊
Yeah,


All right, sweetie.
好的,宝贝


(# funk)

(Nora) Thank you guys so much for coming to the audition,
感谢大家前来捧场


- Ready? - No!
- 准备好了吗? - 还没有!


Sorry, I'm not ready yet,
对不起 我还没准备好


谢谢你
Thank you,


下一个?
Next?


Like this,
像这样


Jump, See?
跳,看到了?




- It's not that hard, OK? - Yeah,
- 这并不难,不是吗? - 是的


Hold me, Great,
抓住我,很好


(laughs)

No,
不用


Thank you,
谢谢


- No! Oh! - (snorts)
不!噢!


- Oh! - I got it,
- 天哪! - 我做到了


- You did it, - No, no, no,,,
- 你做到了 - 不,不,不...


Thank you, Thanks,
谢谢,谢谢


I'll do it,
我能做到


Do what?
做到什么?


I don't know, Whatever y'all were tryin' to do out here,
我不知道 就是你刚才试的那些东西


You wanna lift me? Are you kidding?
你想把我举起来吗? 你在开玩笑吧?


Does it look like I'm kiddin'?
我像是在开玩笑吗?


OK, I get it, You're not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows,
明白了 你也甭想利用我,就可以不擦窗户了


even if you were capable of dancing,
就算你会跳舞


OK, I'm not trying to get out of anything and I know you saw me the other day,
好的,我没有想逃避什么 我知道几天前你看到我了


Thank you, but I can find someone else,
谢谢,但我会另外找人的


OK,
好的


I was just tryin' to help,
我只是想帮忙


OK, wait,
好吧,等一下


Catch me,
抓住我


Now what?
现在怎么了?


Um, um,,,
嗯,嗯...


Put me down,
把我放下来


No, What about choreographing a solo?
不行,设计成独舞怎么样?


I don't have time to work out a solo, Not a good one, anyway,
我没时间去设计独舞了 不管怎样,这可不是个好主意


Have you talked to the sophomores?
你和二年级的人说过了吗?


I've auditioned a bunch of them, None of them can handle it,
我试过他们中的一些人了,都不行


My dance has a lot of lifts in it and you know how hard the,,,
我的舞蹈里有很多举起的动作 你知道这有多难...


- 我不相信居然没有人了 - 没有人有时间
- I can't believe there's no one else, - None who have the time,


And you say that he can dance?
你说他可以跳?


- He's adequate, - Adequate?
- 他还算差强人意了 - 差强人意?


See, that's my concern, He's not taking this seriously,
那是我所关心的事 他不会把这事当真的


Look, I'm sorry,
对不起


It's just you all be talkin' about dancin' like it's rocket science or something,
你们在说的是一板一眼地跳舞


It's just for a couple of weeks until Andrew gets better,
只需要安德鲁恢复前的几个星期


Yeah,
是的


This would be your risk, Nora,
你在冒险,诺拉


It's your senior piece,
这是你的毕业演出啊


我知道
I know,


别让我后悔自己的决定啊
Don't make me regret my decision,


2:30 tomorrow, Bring your tights,
明天两点半,带着你的紧身衣


Tights? Wait, what?
紧身衣

?等一下,什么?


- (TV playing) - (boy) Aah!
啊!


(Camille) I'm gonna beat you,
我要打败你


Anything interesting happen in school today?
今天学校有什么好玩的事情吗?


Malcolm, enough,
马尔科姆,够了


No,



Sit down, Thank you,
快坐下,谢谢


吃吧
Eat,


嗯...
Mm,,,


今天学校有什么特别的事情吗?
Anything special at school today?


I found a rehearsal partner,
我找到一起排练的人了


so now I won't miss a beat when Andrew gets back,
这样等安德鲁恢复了,我就不会差的太多


Your applications arrived from Cornell and Brown, I put them on your bed,
你的科内尔和布朗大学的申请已经回复了 我把它放在你床上


Remember our deal, Nora, If you don't get a job from the showcase,
诺拉,记住我们的约定 如果你在演出中得不到工作机会的话


秋天时你就要去上学
you go to school in the fall,


OK,
好的


(# dance/classical blend)

- I'm not late, - (turns off music)
我没迟到吧


You're not dressed, either, You can change in the bathroom,
你也没穿该穿的衣服 去洗手间换衣服吧


(chuckles)

Done,
好了


- I asked you to bring tights, - Do I look like I own tights?
- 我让你带紧身衣的 - 我看起来像有紧身衣的吗?


- 鞋子呢? - 穿着会好些
- Shoes? - Move better with 'em on,


你害怕滑倒跟摔跟头吗?
Afraid you might slip and fall?


(scoffs, kicks off shoes)

- How you wanna do this? - I'll start with a combination,
- 你想怎么弄? - 我想从组合开始


OK,
好的


Step, knee, step, fan,
走,膝盖,走,转圈,


step, turn, ball change, contract,
走,转弯,换,下蹲


- OK? - Mm-hm,
- 行吗? - 嗯


I'll take it slow,
我会慢慢的


And,,, step, knee,
然后...走,膝盖


step, fan, and,,,
走,转圈,然后...


- 明白了吗? - 是的
- You got that? - (laughs) Yeah,


So, from the fan,,,
所以,从转圈开始...


转弯,换,下蹲
turn, ball change, contract,


OK, Um,,,
好的,嗯...


Let's do it again,
让我们再来一遍


Five, six, seven, eight, Step, knee,,,
五,六,七,八, 走,膝盖...


噢,我的错
Oh, My bad,


No, Uh, so,,, Go,
呃,然后...继续


Step, knee, fan,,,
走,膝盖,转圈...


Wow,



He looks like the real deal,
他和个真事一样


- 休息一下,一起喝杯咖啡去吧 - 我不行,我有很多事要做
- Take a break, Grab a coffee with me, - I can't, I have a lot to do,


- 他妈的肯定的 - 布莱特...
- That's for damn sure, - Brett,,,


- I'm sorry, You got a problem? - No, No, I'm all about rehabilitation,
- 对不起,有什么问题吗? - 没有,没有,我只是来随便

看看


- We could discuss this outside, - Why do you think you're so tough?
- 我们出去说 - 你以为你是谁啊?


- Why don't you test me? - OK, stop,
- 那你为什么不来试试呢? - 好了,别说了


布莱特,一切都很顺利,不是吗?
Brett, everything's OK, all right?


I'll meet you later,
我一会儿再找你


(sighs)

- OK, - OK,
- 好的 - 好的


(laughs)

- What? - Again,
- 怎么了? - 重来


接着...
And...


(# hip-hop)

Yo, Omar!
哟,奥马尔!


Your boys are here, man!
你的小弟们来了


O, look what we got for you, man,
噢,看看我们给你带来了什么,伙计


来吧,亲爱的
Let's go, baby,


- 我听说星期五你们有个聚会 - 嗯-嗯...
- I heard you havin' a party on Friday, - Mm-hm,


- Yeah, you know we up in there, - Uh-uh,
- 你知道我们会来的 - 呃-呃...


You dudes is froze out, especially after what happened last time,
你们不能再在这儿混了 特别是上次那件事之后


- What you mean, we froze out? - I ain't start that, That was PJ,
- 你是什么意思?我们不能在这儿混了? - 不是我的事,是PJ


That ain't even right,
那还是不对


We can take this car to Stuckey's, Probably get more money, too,
我们可以把这车给斯达奇 可以多弄到些钱


I'm sorry, Yeah,
对不起,你说什么


你要把这车给斯达奇
You could take this car to Stuckey's,


You know something, Mac? You young dudes ain't got no respect, No loyalty,
麦克,你知道吗? 你这样的年轻人得不到任何尊敬和忠诚


Why don't you bring me a Escalade or something to get back in my good graces?
你为什么不给我找个台阶下 看看能不能原谅你们呢?


- We just got you this car, - An Escalade,
- 我们刚拿到这车 - 找个台阶


- We'll get you an Escalade, - What did you say?
- 我们会给你一个台阶下的 - 你刚才说什么?


- Nothin', man, - Yeah, nothing,
- 没什么,先生 - 好吧,没什么


So, can I still come to the party?
那么,我还能来参加聚会吗?


- 斯肯尼,出来! - 他没说我什么
- (Mac) Skinny, come on! - He ain't say nothin' about me,


He said y'all couldn't go to the party, He didn't say nothin' about Skinny,
他说你不能去参加聚会 他刚才可没说斯肯尼什么


闭嘴!
Will you shut up?


准备好了?下,上,走,转弯
Ready? Down, up, step, turn,


- Pique and,,, - What the hell is a pique?
- 侧弯然后... - 侧弯是什么鬼东西?


This is a pique,
这就是侧弯


We do the turn and land face to face, OK?
我们要转弯 然后面朝面,怎么样?


- I get it,,, - Do it again,
- 我知道了... - 再来


- It's just,,, - What?
- 刚才... - 什么?


It's just stiff, This whole thing is

stiff, It's boring,
太呆板了 整个都很呆板 没劲


Boring?
没劲?


别看着我好像我是傻子 我想你知道我说的是什么
Don't look at me like I'm stupid, I know you know what I'm sayin',


行 这样,这个就是这种方式,然后...
Fine, Well, that's the way it is, so,,,


Fine,



Ready? And,,,
准备好了?然后...


Down, up,,,
下,上...


step, turn, pique, and,,, (gasps)
走,转身,侧弯,然后...


- Like this? - Um,,,
- 像这样? - 嗯...


OK, I am starving,
好了,我饿了


Tyler's just here until Andrew's back,
安德鲁回来之前泰勒会在这里


And why is this the first time I'm hearin' about it?
为什么我头一回听说呢?


我们还有事情要做
We still have work to do,


Wait, I can't watch? Is he that bad,,,?
等一下 我不能看? 他不是那个坏...?


- Goodbye, - You can tell me!
- 再见 - 你得告诉我!


OK,
好吧


OK, um,,,
好,嗯...


- I'll see you tomorrow, - All right, I'll see you tomorrow,
- 明天见 - 那好,明天见


OK,



Can you come to the club and hear me sing with Colin on Saturday?
你星期六能来俱乐部听我和科林唱歌吗?


Ooh, maybe you can bring Tyler,
噢,也许你该带上泰勒


Can you stop talking about how hot he is?
你能否不要再提他是多么火热了吗?


OK, Brett's not around, so why do you keep denying the obvious? It's so obvious,
好吧,布莱特不在 你为什么拒绝这么明显的事?太明显了


OK, fine, Tyler's good looking, but he's annoying,
好吧,泰勒长得确实很不错 但是也让人讨厌


See? Your guard's up, and that must mean that you like him,
看到没?你的反击在加强 那说明你喜欢他


- 你大错特错了! - 噢!
- You couldn't be more wrong, - Ooh!


你也不必这样吧
And defensive, too.


You know, that must mean that you, um,,, really, really like him,
你知道,那一定说明 嗯...你,非常非常喜欢他


(# ringtone)

I'm just sayin',
我只是说...


Look, Miles sent me another MP3,
看,迈尔斯给我发了另一段mp3


Ugh,



Better listen to it now, He'll call in five minutes, askin' what you think,
你现在最好听着,他会在五分钟内打电话 问你感觉怎么样


You've been gettin' on Miles' case a lot lately,
你近来很关心迈尔斯的事情


Because he's irritating,
因为他很气人


Ooh,



- Defensive, What does that mean again? - Just listen to the track, OK?
- 自我保护,现在又是什么意思? - 听你的音乐,行吗?


(laughs)

(# "Step Up" by Samantha Jade)
(# “舞出我人生” 萨曼塔·杰德)


Hm,



It's good,
很好


Whatever,
不管怎样说


# Whoa-oa-oa

# Step, step, step

up Step, step, step up

- This, - This is better,
- 这个 - 这个更好


# You step up, I'll step up, boy

# 'Cause I'm tryin' to be with you forever...

# No matter what we go through

# You step up, I'll step up, too

# It don't matter what the haters say Long as you are my boo

# No matter how hard it gets

# This love will have no regrets

# As long as when we steppin ' on the dance floor, it's me and you

# The rhythm of the beat, that's my heart

# Cupid shot me with an arrow from the start

# It's your love that's got me trapped

# Every time I try to leave, you bring me back

# So much water, at times I've cried a river...

I'm so serious, If you don't stop laughing,,,
我是认真的 如果你再这样笑


OK, no!
好吧,不笑!


- 你是认真的? - 准备好了?
- Are you serious? - Ready?


# You step up, I'll step up, too...

(laughing)

不管怎样
Whatever,


I'm sorry,
我很抱歉


# This love will have no regrets

# As long as when we steppin' on the dance floor, it's me and you

# When I step into place, I feel my feet

# Lifting from under me

# You grab my hands, spin me around and right before I fall

# You catch me and you say

# Just look into my eyes and we will make another day

# Boy, no matter what we go through, this love will have no regrets...

接下来的呢?
What next?


(Nora) Six, seven, eight,
六,七,八


Pique and grab,,,
侧弯然后抓住...


# No...

# Boy, no matter...

Turn, down,
转弯,下


# You step up, I'll step up, too

# It don't matter what the haters say

# Long as you are my boo

# As long as when we steppin' on the dance floor

# It's me and you

(crunching)

(Bill and Lena arguing)

Lena got Cap'n Crunch,
丽娜弄到了“嘎吱上尉”(麦片品牌)


Peanut butter Cap'n Crunch, Told you she likes us,
花生酱的“嘎吱上尉” 告诉你她喜欢我们


- Camille, would you get outta here? - Fine,
- 卡米丽,你能出去吗? - 好的


- 不是我的错! - 这不是你的错...
- (Bill) It's not my fault! - (Lena) It is your fault,,,


Camille, come here for a second,
卡米丽,在这儿呆一会儿吧


(Bill) Shut up,
闭嘴


You gonna give me a little bit of that?
你想给我一点吗?


One bite,
一点


One. One bite,
一,一点


Hurry up,
快点


- That was the biggest bite I've ever seen, - (grunts)
那是我见过最大的一口


Get your own,
去拿你自己的


I spit on that spoon, Yeah, now you give it back,
那勺子上有我的口水 是的,现在你把你的又给我了


What,,, What is this?
这...这是什么?


- That's a sliding scale, - What does that mean?
- 浮动标准控制 - 是什么意思?


That means I scored more points than you, so I get more money,

意思是我比你分高 所以我拿的钱比你多


No, no, no,
不,不,不


What about my assists? I was droppin' dimes today,
那我出的力怎么算? 我今天够倒霉的了


- You tripped over your own shoes, - Twice,
- 你被自己的鞋子绊倒了 - 两次


You rolled out of the second one, You played it off cool,
你从第二次直接滚了出去,动作很酷


- You better give me some more money, - What?
- 你最好多给我些钱 - 什么?


It's getting late, I gotta bounce,
现在不早了 我要回去了


- Wait, hold on, We'll give you a ride, - Yo, let me do it this time,
- 等一下 我带你一程 - 哟,这次我来吧


- Skinny, you the lookout, - Why can't I do it this time?
- 斯肯尼,你要当心 - 为什么这次我不行?


- Can you do it? - Yeah,
- 你行吗? - 是的


Let him do it, then,
那就让他来吧


You know what?
你知道什么?


Here you go, tough guy,
去吧,坚强的男孩


看见那边的车了吗? 去那里
See that car right there? (whispers) Go get 'em,


(snorts)

- That car has got an alarm on it, - I know,
- 那车上有警报 - 我知道,我知道


(alarm blaring)

- (laughing) - (dog barking)

He failed,
他搞砸了


Yo, I told you that alarm was gonna go off,
哟,我告诉过你警报会响的


Wait a minute, Y'all set me up?
等一下,你们在帮我?


Hold up, I got us one,
等一下,我去弄一辆


You shoulda saw your face, (laughs)
你该看看自己的脸


Tsk,
啧啧


(# piano)

(# "Philosophy")

# Can't say I ever felt the way I felt

- # When we were makin',,, - # Love

# Can't stand the thought that you were mine, but now you're,,,

# For the takin'

# I realize that we were one, but now we're two

# You traded us for something just to pass the time, babe

(music stops)

- That was good, Play it back, Miles? - I like that,
- 那样很好,重来一遍,迈尔斯? - 我喜欢这样


Nora,
诺拉


Yo, look who's here,
哟,看谁来了


抱歉,兄弟 工作室关门了
Sorry, bro, Closed studio,


Yeah, OK, "bro,"
是的,好啊,“兄弟”


- You're an hour late, - Yeah, My bad, I got caught up,
- 你迟到了一个小时 - 是的,我的错,我拖不开身


For an hour?
要一小时?


Yeah, I had things I had to do, I'm sorry, Can't we rehearse now?
是的,有些事必须得做 我很抱歉,我们现在可以排练吗?


No, There's other dancers in the studio now, We can't,
不行,排练厅里有其他的舞者 我们不能


Why you gettin' mad at me? I'm here every single day,
你干什么对我发火? 我每天都在这的


- I said I'm sorry, - Sorry's not gonna cut it,
- 我说过了我很抱歉 - 道歉并不能解决问题


Yeah, we're workin' here, man, Some of us take

this seriously,
我们正在工作呢,伙计 我们中的一些人对此很在乎的


Mm-hm,
嗯-嗯


- Where were you? - Where was I when?
- 你刚才去哪儿了? - 你说什么时候?


When we were supposed to be rehearsing?
当我们准备排练的时候?


I don't think the rehearsing thing is gonna work out for me,
我不认为排练是我的工作


- What the hell does that mean? - That means I'm out,
- 你是什么鬼意思? - 意思就是我不干了


What?! Are you kidding me? You just quit without even talking to me about it?
什么!你在开玩笑吗? 你退出却不跟我说一声?


Yeah, sorry,
是的,很抱歉


Look, I gotta get back to work,
我得回去工作了


I can't believe this, I can't believe I trusted you, That was so stupid,
我真不敢相信,我真不该信任你 这太愚蠢了


People make stupid decisions every day,
人们每天都会做愚蠢的决定


Besides, it didn't look like you needed me, anyway,
另外,不管怎样 你看起来好像不需要我了


(Skinny) Mac, get your feet off the table,
麦克,不要把脚放到桌子上


Marcus, get your feet off my table,
马库斯,把你的脚从我桌子上拿走


- Told you, boy, - Mom!
- 我跟你说过了,小子 - 妈妈!


别离开这屋子 我不想又听见你遇到什么麻烦
Don't leave this house, I don't wanna hear about you getting into trouble,


- We ain't goin' nowhere, Mom, - That's right,
- 我们哪儿也不去,妈妈 - 那就好


I'll be back home in time to make y'all's breakfast,
我会按时回来给你们做早饭


- Bye, Mom, - Bye, Mrs, Carter,
- 再见,妈妈 - 再见,卡特夫人


Ah, man.
啊,伙计


(turns on TV)

Look, look, weak crossover,
看,看,差劲的交叉步


- You think you're as good as these guys? - Please,
- 你认为你跟他们一样好? - 怎么样


Why don't you try out?
你为什么不试试?


- For the And1 team? - Mm-hm,
- And 1队? - 嗯


- Why would I need to do that for? - You should play for the school team,
- 为什么我必须要那样做? - 你必须为校队出战啊


The school team?
校队?


- Yeah, right, They suck, Never, - Maybe they wouldn't suck if you played,
- 是的,他们太差了,我决不会的 - 也许你去了,他们就不差了


Is this part of your community service?
这也是你社区服务的一部分?


What you gonna say next? "This is your brain on drugs"? Man, forget with that,
你接下来要说什么?“你是不是磕药了”? 伙计,算了吧


- I'm just sayin',,, - All right, man, Just drop it,
- 我是说... - 好吧,伙计,别说了


Don't see you out tryin' to do nothin', You quit everything you start, You know it,
你没看到你自己也是这德性吗? 你总是才开始就放弃了


- (S

kinny) That's me right there, - Put it in slow motion, too,
- 和我差不多 - 也应该来个慢动作啊


Oh, baby,,,
噢,宝贝儿...


(door closes)

Nora?
诺拉?


Where have you been? It's getting late,
这么晚你去哪了?


Where do you think, Mom?
您认为呢,妈妈?


You've been rehearsing a lot, What about your schoolwork?
你排练太多了,家庭作业怎么办?


Rehearsing is the most important part of my schoolwork, It's kind of the whole point,
排练是最重要的家庭作业 这就是全部


Sweetie, I just don't think that dancing,,,
亲爱的,我不认为跳舞...


Dancing is what? What do you know about it?
跳舞怎么了? 你知道什么啊?


When was the last time you saw me dance?
你见我上次跳舞是什么时候?


That's not fair,
那不公平


You don't have to worry about it anymore,
你不必再担心了


The guy I've rehearsed with for the showcase quit today,
作我舞伴的男孩今天不干了


So basically, I'm screwed,
所以基本上,我已经完蛋了


(sighs)

You might get your dream after all,
最终还是让你如愿以偿了


(boy) You gotta come to rehearsal,
你该来排练的


Nora,
诺拉


Wait a minute, Can you hold on a second?
等一下,等一下好吗?


Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday,
我只是想说,昨天的事我很抱歉


- You don't feel like mopping floors today? - Look, can you just give me a break?
- 你今天不想擦地板了吗? - 看,你能让我休息一下吗?


Do you have any idea how important this showcase is? Who's going to be there?
你知道这个演出多么重要吗? 谁会在那儿你知道吗?


- I don't know, People? - People?
- 我不知道,什么人吧? - 什么人?


Important people from every major dance company in the country,
这个国家每个舞蹈公司里的大人物


Without this showcase, I have nothing, I go nowhere,
没有这个演出,我什么也没有 我哪也去不了


OK, All right, I get it, I know all about havin' nothin', It sucks,
那好吧,我知道了 我原来什么都不知道,让你失望了


- It does, - So are we gonna go back to doin' this?
- 是的 - 所以我们回去继续这样做?


- No, - No?
- 不 - 不?


- I don't trust you, - What do I gotta do to prove it to you?
- 我不相信你 - 你要我如何证明给你看?


Look, I'll do anything,
我会做任何事


Anything?
任何事?


And up and grand plie all the way to the ground,
向上并华丽地靠拢,从各个方向朝向地面


Back up and reach your arm up high, Touch the sky,
起来,举起你们的手臂,触摸天空


Down forward, touch your toes, And back up,
再下去,触摸你们的脚趾 接着再起来


(laughs)

Shh!
嘘!


And poin

te and second,
足尖站立,再来一个


And plie,,,
然后靠拢...


Good, Plie,,,
很好 靠拢...


- (laughs) - Shh!
嘘!


I thought she was gonna slap me in my face,
我猜她很想打我的脸


Well, this is me,
好的,我到了


OK, Why are you teachin' ballet class? It doesn't look like you need a job,
为什么你在教芭蕾? 你看起来并不需要工作


Oh, you know, it just puts off coming home a little longer,
噢,你知道,这可以让我回家晚一点


It couldn't be that bad,
没那么糟吧


My mom doesn't get the whole dancing thing,
我妈妈对舞蹈一点也不了解


- What about your dad? - He died a couple years ago,
- 你父亲呢? - 他几年前去世了


- I'm sorry, - No, it's OK,
- 我很抱歉 - 不,没关系


He was the one who always encouraged me,
他是唯一一直鼓励我的人


Driving me to rehearsals, watching all my routines,
开车送我去排练,监督我日常生活


Sounds like a cool dude,
听起来很酷的家伙


- Thanks for walking me home, - All right, Later,
- 谢谢你陪我走回家 - 没什么,再见


Bye,
再见


Pickup game tomorrow at the courts, Them cats want a rematch, You down?
明天来球场比赛 他们那些家伙要重赛,你来吗?


I can't make that, I got community service every day this week, man,
我不行,这周每天都要做社区服务


(sniffing)

Hey, put that away, What are you doin'?
嘿,收起来,你干什么呢?


Whassup between you and Lucy? Look like she's kind of feeling you,
你和露西之间怎么了? 她好像对你有感觉


- I don't know about that, - What, you scared?
- 我不知道 - 怎么,你被吓倒了?


Luce, Colin is too old for you, What are you doing?
露西,对你来说科林年纪太大了 你在做什么?


- It was so,,, - Cheesy?
- 这也太... - 低劣?


Romantic, OK? It was romantic,,,
浪漫,是吧? 这很浪漫...


(# hip-hop)

- Why isn't Nora using this? - Nora's old-school, man,
- 为什么诺拉不用这个? - 伙计,诺拉是高年级的


I ain't talkin' Sugarhill Gang, I'm talkin' 'bout Vivaldi old-school, For real,
我不是说“糖山帮”(Sugarhill Gang,Hiphop音乐的始祖) 我是说就像维瓦尔第那种的,真的


You should let her listen to it, Hey, Nora, I want you to hear somethin',
你该让她听听 嘿,诺拉,我有些东西让你听


- Don't start, - You guys seem to be gettin' along well,
- 别瞎说 - 你们看来相处得不错


- He's my partner, - Ah, he's just your partner,
- 他是我的搭档 - 啊,他是你的搭档


And too many things,
还有很多事


Miles got,,, What's that, violin? Some kids to play violin on the track,
迈尔斯有...那是什么,小提琴? 有些小提琴的曲子


Finally working wi

th people that can play instruments,
最后和会演奏乐器的人一起工作了啊


I can play, all right, I just prefer to play with myself,
我也会,我只想自己弹


Whoa, What?
喔,什么?


- He makes it too easy, - No, not play with,,,
- 他做得很轻松 - 不,不是弹...


Just listen,
听着


(# hip-hop/classical blend)

I like it,
我喜欢


I really like it, It's good,
我很喜欢,这很好


Told you, dawg, Hey, I was thinkin', um,,,
听着,嘿,我在想,嗯...


You know that turn where we have our legs behind us?
那些我们必须要把腿放在身后的转弯吗?


Thinkin', you know, what if I went down,
想一下,你知道的 如果我下去


and then we, like, change levels, like?
然后我们换一个,怎么样?


I just,,, I don't mean to be out of line,,,
我只是...我不是说不协调...


No, no, It's cool,
不不,这很酷


I like it, Let's try it, Ready?
我喜欢 让我们试一下,准备好了?


Five, six, seven, eight,
五,六,七,八


One, two, three, four,
一,二,三,四


- That's actually really good, - Cool,
- 那样很好 - 酷


I think we should do it,
我想我们应该这样


Let's try it again, Five, six, seven, eight,
再来一遍 五,六,七,八


I guess I'll just see you tomorrow, then,
那我想,明天还能见到你吧


- OK, - All right,
- 没问题 - 那好


You need a ride?
你要我送你吗?


Um,,, (laughs)
嗯...


You ever even been out to Hampden?
你以前去过汉普顿吗?


No, but there's a place I go near there,
没有,但我去过那附近


I'm serious, Where are you takin' me?
我是认真的 你要带我去哪儿?


Hold on, I'm about to show you,
等一下,你会知道的


Hold it, Is this,,, Is this where you kill me?
等一下,你不是要在这儿杀我吧?


Funny,
好玩


This is it,
就是它了


Yeah, I mean,,,
是的,我想...


I got a view just like this, you know, from my balcony,
从我家的阳台上也能看到这种风景


- You do? - No,
- 是吗? - 没有


- How did you find this place? - I been comin' here since I was a kid,
- 你怎么找到这里的? - 从小时候起,我就一直来这儿


My dad was an executive at one of the shipping companies,
我父亲以前是一家航运公司的经理


This is where I imagined my whole routine,
这是我憧憬我得演出的地方


I don't know how you do it,
我不知道你怎么憧憬


How you think about how two people are gonna move and,,,
你是怎么去想的,两个人...


I don't know, every detail, I couldn't do that,
我不知道,还有那些细节 我做不到


- You've been doing it, - It's not the same thing, though,
- 你已经在做了 - 虽然这不一样


T

hat's how it starts,
就是这样开始的


I always saw this routine with a bunch of other dancers,
我经常和其他舞者一起来表演


What do you mean?
什么意思?


Well, if I had enough dancers, I could have them all starting in unison
好吧,如果我有足够的舞者 我会让他们协调地一同开始


and then slowly breaking out in a canon,
然后慢慢的打破那些陈规陋习


Whoa, what's,,,
喔,什么是...


- What's a canon? - You know, like "Row Your Boat"?
- 陈规陋习是指什么? - “划船歌”(英语儿歌),你知道吗?


(laughs)

OK, I'll show you, You know that phrase with the turn and lift?
好的,我会给你演示一下的 你知道有转弯和举起的词语吗?


They all have turn and lifts,
它们都有转弯和举起


All right, what, in the middle section? Yeah, I know it,
是的,怎么,中间那段? 是,我知道了


Instead of doing it together, you're gonna go first,
只要一段,你先来


(# "U Must Be" by Gina Rene)

- Come on, - All right,
- 来吧 - 好的


OK, go on "one,"
好的,开始“一”


Five, six, seven, eight,
五,六,七,八


- # When I'm with you - # When I'm with you

# You know you make my days

# So beautiful

# With your different ways

- # You make me lighter - # Yeah

- # I'm movin' with the wind - # Movin' with the wind

# Love, you know what you've got for me, I've got for you, too

# We can't pretend

# Give me another chance to breathe in

# You got all the things I need and

# Together, we're just so complete

# You must be the reason I'm alive

# Give me another chance...

Um,,,
嗯...


# You got all the things I need and

# Together, we're just so complete...

Um,,, l, um,,,
嗯...我...嗯...


If you saw it with a bunch of dancers, you should do it with a bunch of dancers,
如果你看到了许多舞者,你该和他们一起


Where would I find these dancers?
哪里有这么多舞者?


You go to a school bustin' with kids in tights, Take your pick,
你可以穿暴露胸部的紧身衣去学校 去挑吧


The only ones left are sophomores and freshmen, They're not good enough,
剩下的只有一年级和二年级的 还不够好


How do you know if they're good enough or not?
你怎么知道他们好不好?


You didn't know I was good enough,
你都不知道我其实很好


Well, who says you are?
谁说的?


(laughs)

All right...
好吧...


Uh-huh,
呃...


I'm being kept in the ninth grade,
我一直是九年级


- Ha-ha-ha, - (mockingly) Ha-ha-ha,
- 哈哈哈 - 哈哈哈


- Let's go, You ready? - I can't, I'm late for my hours,
- 走吧,你好了吗? - 不行,要迟了


- What about our game? - I'll do it tomorrow,
- 比赛怎么办? - 明天再说


You said

相关文档
最新文档