(完整版)地狱神探.Constantine.2005中英双语字幕对白.doc
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
“ 有命运之矛的人将掌握世界的命运”
命运之矛自从二之后就下落不明
(墨西哥)
曼 Manuel.
曼! Manuel!
曼 Manuel.
片名:《地神探》
(洛杉)
我想⋯⋯ I think. . . .
我你找着了一个I think I found you one.
次我可是你打了Look, I called you, right?
我一自己搞不定就上你打了,翰Soon as I couldn't pull it out myself,I called
you, John.
担心,没事的我必得把她上,你明白? It's okay, it's okay.We had to tie her down, okay?
没事的 It's okay.
我是康斯坦丁 This is Constantine.
翰·康斯坦丁你混蛋 John Constantine, asshole.
当然 Sure.
怎么了? What the hell?
我需要一面子I need a mirror.
快去拿!至少要英尺高Now. At least feet high.
着干嘛,快去拿啊!Move! Go, now!
我是克雷默 This is Kramer.
斯·克雷默你混蛋 Chas Kramer, asshole.
混蛋 Asshole.
什么?哦,我是克雷默斯·克雷默,混蛋 What? Oh, this is Kramer.Chas Kramer, asshole.
- 斯! - 什么事? -Chas! -What?
- 把挪开- 什么? -Move the car. -Why?
叫你挪你就挪! Move the damn car!
“ 斯,把挪开” ''Chas, move the car. ''
好吧,挪了 There, car's moved.
把子起来,着床Lift it up over the bed.
把那系牢亨内斯,从上面拉去Tie that end off.Hennessy, over the top.
把你的眼睛上不管生什么都开Close your eyes.And whatever happens, don't look.
不! No!
身吧 Show yourself.
来笑一个,你白痴Smile pretty, you vain prick.
操你! For your boss.
拉! Pull it!
? Ma? Ma?
我得没吧,翰,你找着一个是不是? Like I said, I found you something,didn't I, John?
Didn't I?
那儿怎么了? What happened in there?
最近会很多吧Going to a lot of meetings, I see.
得我都睡不着Keeps the voices out so I can sleep.
我得睡,翰I have to sleep, John.
我需要帮助,神父I need some help, Father.
你? You do?
要我帮助? From me?
什么的⋯⋯?What kind of--?
- 听着,我⋯⋯- 你那种魔不-Hey, listen, I-- -That exorcism wasn't right.
听着广播Listen to the ether.
如果有什么异常,一定要告我Anything unusual, you let me know.
来吧,你不需要它的保它今天可能会回来Come on, you don't need its protection.It'll be like back in the day.
或几天 A few days.
好吧 Okay.
好吧,了你,翰Okay. For you, John.
翰,你明知不是我的John, why would you do that if you know it's not my car?
- 我告你你挪开的- 你是告我-I told you to move it. -You did tell me to move it. . . 可是如果你告我你要扔下来一个装着魔鬼的磅的子. . .but if you'd said you were dropping a -pound mirror with a demon. . .
我会把挪得更一点. . .I would've moved it further, John.
- 去阿瓦拉多大街- 好的先生,我知道怎么走 -Take Alvarado. -Yeah, thank you. I know what to take.
你有没有考,如果多告我一些事情不定我能帮上忙呢?You ever think if you told me more now that maybe I could help out?
- 没有?- 没有 -No? -Nope.
没有? Nope?
当然是——没有 Of course it's a nope.
保佑我,神父,我有罪 Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已⋯⋯ It's been...
有两个礼拜没来悔了 ... two weeks since my last confession.
今天我了个人 I killed a man today.
又一个 Another one.
我甚至他什么都没看清I didn't even see his face, I just. . .
就扣下了扳机接着他就死了 . . .pulled the trigger, and he went away.
大多数警察年都不开一Most cops go years without firing their guns.
而我却是知道些家伙藏在哪儿 Why do I always know where these guys are?
朝哪儿瞄准,什么候开Where to aim, when to fire.
神父,我在想会不会是我有什么?I'm wondering, is there something wrong with me, Father?
被咒了? Something damned?
上帝自有安排他我每个人都安排好了God has a plan for you.He has a plan for us all.
罪吞没了你的信念You mustn 't let your faith be overshadowed by guilt.
是的,我在努力Yeah, I'm trying.
一直都在努力 I'm trying real hard.
伊莎 Isabel.
伊莎 Isabel.
我所的西Things I've beaten.
大多数人听都没听 Things most people never even heard of.
可是在呢我却要被玩意儿搞定 And now I'm gonna be done in by this.
你也不是第一个了,翰 Wouldn't be the first, John.
得了吧,莱 Come on, Les.
你救我一次次也可以,? You saved me before,you can do it again, right?
癌胞已散了This is aggressive.
年前,你不想来儿Twenty years ago,you didn't wanna be here.
在你又不想离开Now you don't wanna leave.
你抽 Yeah, that's a good idea.
翰,你真的需要准一下了John, you really need to prepare.
- 安排后事吧- 没必要 -Make arrangements. -No need.
我很清楚自己何去何从I already know exactly where I'm going.
-早 - 早上好 -Morning. -Good morning.
-早上好 - 探 -Good morning. -Detective.
-不,不不 - 安吉拉,等等 -No, no, no. -Angela, wait.
你是看了,好?看了You don't need to see this, okay? No.
大家先回避一下Give us the room, please.
伊莎Isabel.
她从屋上掉下来的?She fell from the roof?
她跳下来的She jumped.
- 不可能- 听着 -No. -Look. . .
我知道很接受可她有病 . . .I know it's hard to accept.She was sick.
-伊莎不会自的- 安吉 -Isabel wouldn't kill herself. -Angie.
-她不会自的- 探 -She wouldn't kill herself. -Detective.
-皮瑞德 - 探 -Period. -Detective.
皮瑞德! Period!
安吉,控像都拍下来了Angie, there were security cameras.
- 等一下,是下去么?- 如果我有法,当然不想“下去”-Hold the door. You going down? -Not if I can help it.
有新案子? A new case?
什么大案子?是你期待已久的? The big score? The mother lode?The one you've been waiting for?
- 少奉承我- 了 -Humor me. -Don't I always?
哦,是⋯⋯太感激了,Oh, yeah, that's--Much obliged. Thank you.
最近好,翰?How you feeling, John?
看看有什么新的色So, what's new?
教皇遇刺留下的子碎屑Bullet shavings from the assassination attempt on the pope. . .
采自旦河的圣水. . .holy-water ampoules from the River Jordan. . .
有⋯⋯哦,个你肯定喜从阿米蒂勒村找来的尖叫甲虫. . .and-- Oh, you'll love this.
--screech beetle from Amityville.
是啊, 你来 很有趣
可 “下面” 的 西来 , 就像黑板上
Yeah, it's funny to you,
but to the fallen, that's like nails on a chalkboard.
你和虫子,到底是什么关系? What is it, exactly, with you and bugs?
我只是喜 它
I just like them.
是啊, 不喜 ? Yeah. Who doesn't? 悠着点,大英雄 Yeah, easy there, hero.
- 是“ 之息”
- 我 以 你再也搞不到了呢
-That's dragon's breath. -I thought you
couldn't get it anymore.
是 ,我朋友的朋友⋯⋯ Yeah, well, I know a guy who knows a guy.
好吧, 次是什么行 ?
So, what's the action?
我 把一个魔兵 从一个小女孩的身体里赶出来
I just pulled a soldier demon out of a little
girl.
看起来好像它想要复活 Looked like it was trying to come through. 我懂你的意思 Yeah, I know how it sounds.
可是 翰,我 他 来 只不 是掌中的玩偶
No, we're finger puppets to them, John. . .
而不是某种入口 . . .not doorways.
他 可以操 我 但不能穿透 界 到我 的世界中They can work us, but they
can't
come through onto our plane.
是 一下卷 吧
看看以前有没有先例Check the scrolls anyway.See if there's any
precedent. 没 , 翰 Sure thing, John. 有什么事 ?
Anything else?
你那里有没有什么可以⋯⋯? Wouldn't happen to have anything for a--?
免 的(注 :止咳 ) On the house. 好吧,我有个
我 得做你的奴隶到几 ?
to be your slave, John?
你不是我的奴隶, 斯 You're not my slave, Chas.
你是我非常 的徒弟 You're my very appreciated apprentice. 就像 托和 一
Like Tonto or Robin.
有那个胖哥身 的小家伙 Or that skinny fellow with the fat friend. 好吧,那我除了开 之外 就不能干点 的了么?
Right. So then why don't I apprentice
something besides driving, then, John? 翰? 翰
John? John.
很高 和你 , 翰
I love our little talks, John.
您的外套,康斯坦丁先生 May I take your coat, Mr. Constantine? 不用了,
我一会儿就走 No, thanks,I'm not gonna be staying long.
- 位女士,您呢? - 哦不用了,我也一会儿就走
-How about you, ma'am? -Oh, no, I'm not
staying long either. 我真的要和他
有重要的事
I really need to speak with him.It's important.
先到先得 First come, first served.
看来你到哪儿都是 么粗 - 神父
- 你好 -Father. -Hi.
- 来什么新消息了
- 是的, 和主教 -You have news. Yes. -Yes, I spoke with the bishop.
So you're rude no matter where you are.
All right, question. How much longer do I have
我知道你要什么,孩子I know what you want, son.
你那双无所不见的眼睛还盯着我呢加百列?(注:替上帝把好消息报告世人的天使)Still keeping your all-seeing eye on me, Gabriel?
承蒙夸奖I'm flattered.
我可以告诉你一些Well, I could offer something. . .
关于牧羊人是怎样带领他最不听话的羊群的故事. . .about how a shepherd leads even the most wayward of his flock. . .
可这听起来也许不够真诚. . .but it might sound disingenuous.
她应该得到天主教的葬礼神父,求你了She has to have a Catholic funeral,Father. She has to. - 安杰拉,她犯的是不可饶恕的大罪- 她不是自杀的-Angela, it's still considered a mortal sin. -She didn't commit suicide.
可主教不这么想你知道教规的The bishop believes otherwise.You know the rules.
哦,教规Oh, rules.
神父 Father.
戴维 David.
她是伊莎贝尔This is Isabel.
她惟一相信的爱她的人就是上帝God was the only one she ever believed loved her.
求你了 Please.
恕我无能为力I'm sorry.
最近我看到一些异常的灵异活动I've been seeing some unusual soul traffic lately.
也许你能考虑再给我点时间 You might consider giving me an extension. 我
可以为你们这边帮些忙 I could do your side some good these days. 你还在
为进入天堂积德呢? You still trying to buy your way into heaven? 没见我赶
走多少小鬼吗? What about the minions I've sent back?
- 光凭这个,就应该保证我能进天堂了 - 我跟你说过多少次了? -That alone should guarantee my entry. -How many times have I told you?
靠这样是进不了天堂的That's not the way this works.
为什么?我为他做的还不够多吗?Why, haven't I served him enough?
- 他到底想要我怎么样?- 很简单 -What does he want from me? -Only the usual.
献身,信仰Self-sacrifice, belief.
- 哦,我信!我对天发誓- 不,不,你自己心里有数-Oh, I believe, for chrissake. -No, no, you know.
其中的区别你也能看见And there's a difference. You've seen.
我并没有要求看见我生下来就被诅咒了I never asked to see.I was born with this curse.
约翰,这是天赋 A gift, John.
而你只是用自私的行动把它浪费了One that you've squandered on selfish endeavors.
我把魔鬼从女孩的身体里赶走I'm pulling demons out of little girls.
这是为了谁? Who's that for?
你所做的一切都是为了你自己Everything you've ever done,you've only ever done for yourself.
为了积德好进入天堂To earn your way back into his good graces.
不可能的规则,无尽的约束Impossible rules, endless regulations. . .
谁上天,谁入地为什么 . . .who goes up, who goes down and why.
你一点都不理解我们You don't even understand us.
你才应该入地狱你这个杂种You're the one who should go to hell, half-breed.
什么是我,加百列?Why me, Gabriel?
完全是因我自己的故,是不是?It's personal, isn't it?
因去教堂去得太少也不怎么祈祷 I didn't go to church enough,I didn't pray enough. . .
舍不得往募捐箱里放上是不是? . . .I was bucks short in the collection plate. Why?
你么年就要死 You are going to die young. . .
是因你从起就每天要吸根烟. . .because you smoked cigarettes a day since you were .
而你之所以要去地 And you're going to go to hell. . .
是因你所的生活 . . .because of the life you took.
你很失 You're fucked.
至少在外面感不At least it's nice out.
他是一点幽默感都没有 He always had a rotten sense of humor.
他的笑一点都不好笑 And his punch lines are killers.
翰! John!
康斯坦丁,下雨哪!翰,!Constantine, it's raining! John! Hey!
凶手的后院里埋藏着具女尸Twenty-two women were found buried in the assailant's back yard.
尸体受到重的摧残警察的辨工作⋯⋯So much damage had been done to the bodies, police had to match....
据警察她的身体曾被穿刺超次Police report she had been physically penetrated...
然后被活埋 ...over times and buried alive.
⋯⋯被在冷藏中部重受,器官⋯⋯--found locked in a storage freezer,his head severed and his organs....
他把霍莉的身体塞入⋯⋯ He stuffed Holly's body into....
- 受到不明暴的尸体⋯⋯- 他使用了一把小手⋯⋯-The bodies ravished by the unknown.... -He used a small handsaw....
几乎被砍下来⋯⋯眼珠都被挖了出来Had nearly decapitated.... Even his eyes were gouged out.
伊莎 Isabel.
(精神病院的自事件)
我很抱歉,妹妹 I'm so sorry, lzzy.
康斯坦丁 Constantine.
道森 Dodson.
喂? Hello?
喂 Hello.
喂? Hello?
,老兄能借个火 Hey. Hey, buddy, got a light?
多管事,魔人 Should've minded your own business, exorcist.
我知道你要去哪儿,翰你要去米耐那儿I know where you're going, John.You're going to Midnite's.
希望你呆在里 You're supposed to wait in the cab.
那儿是鬼魂的避所我得在上到,翰It's a haven for those who rise and fall.I remember reading about this, John.
- 你得太多了,那是个酒吧- 酒吧? -You read too much, kid. It's a bar. -It's a bar?
是酒吧,米耐老爹是个善好施的人他曾誓守中立It's a bar. Papa Midnite is a
crusader for good. He swore the oath of neutrality.
- 翰,他可是奇人物- 是的 -John, the man's a legend. -Yeah.
你能我去?翰,求求你Can you please get me into this bar, John, please?
求你了,翰,行?I'm begging you, John, please?
- 好吧,你可以去- 我可以去? -Sure, you can get in. -I can get in?
如果你能去的If you can get in.
如果我能⋯⋯?是熊?是云中的两只子? If I can get--? It's a bear, though, right?Or two ducks in a cloud?
凳上的两只青蛙Two frogs on a bench.
凳上的两只青蛙Two frogs on a bench.
不,我是和才那个人一起的⋯⋯ No, no, I'm with the guy you just-- 翰!
翰! John! John!
我是和他一起的I'm with him, though.
穿着裙子的老鼠Rat in a dress.
当然,穿着裙子的老鼠Of course it is. Rat in a dress.
我只是,只是I'm just testing. I'm just testing.
不用站起来了Don't get up.
好久不了You've been absent some time.
又有什么圣物要?Have you come here with relics to sell?
没有,在不干那个了太忙了 No, I'm out of that now.I've been too busy.
于造假你的健康不利了? Perhaps peddling forgeries has ended up being bad for your health.
米耐,上帝啊⋯⋯Midnite, Jesus. . .
⋯⋯我想件事是真的. . .I thought the thing was authentic.
我知道了I see now.
你的身体不好是因其他原因多了?Your health is bad for other reasons.How long? 几个月吧,可能一年 A few months, maybe a year.
我昨晚好像听到雷声了I thought I heard thunder last night.
肯定是撒旦的胃在咆哮Must have been Satan's stomach growling.
你的魂要他自出来收You're the one soul he'd come up here himself to collect.
我也听了So I've heard.
好吧,我想你来儿Well, I am most certain you did not come here. . .
肯定不是想找个有同情心的人来苦的. . .for a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.
才有个魔鬼攻了我就在通往格阿大街的路上 A demon just attacked me,right out in the open on Figueroa.
他不喜你,翰They don't like you, John.
你赶了多少个魔鬼?How many have you deported back to hell?
米耐,次不是那种怒的种而是在在的魔鬼,就在儿,在我的世界里
some angry half-breed, Midnite.A full-fledged demon, here, on our plane.
我想我不用提醒你是不可能的Clearly I do not have to remind you that is impossible. 有昨天,我到一个魔兵And yesterday I saw a soldier demon. . .
从一个小女孩身体里冲破界. . .trying to chew its way out through a little girl.
听着,翰,魔鬼只能呆在地里天使只能呆在天堂里Listen, John, demons
Not stay in
hell,angels in heaven. . .
从造物之初就是 . . .the great detente of the original superpowers.
你我上的史,米耐你真是帮了我大忙了Thanks for the history lesson, Midnite.You've been a tremendous help.
在 Now. . .
我需要使用那把椅子 . . .I need to use the chair.
翰,你道忘了么做几乎肯定是要没命的John, forgetting the fact that it would almost certainly kill you. . .
你知道我是中立者 . . .you know I am neutral.
只要平衡没有生化我就保持中立 And as long as the balance is maintained, I take no sides.
在你当酒吧侍之前 Before you were a bartender. . .
你曾是个巫医 . . .you were one witch doctor against, what, Ashgar?
- 而我⋯⋯- 你是康斯坦丁 -And I-- -You were Constantine.
翰·康斯坦丁The John Constantine.
曾是的 Once.
次非比常,我能感得到This isn't the usual game, I can feel it.
它在逼近 Something's coming.
胆小鬼 Spooky.
巴 Balthazar.
光是那种表情就我夜眠That expression alone has made my entire night.
我来教你怎么睡I'll make your night.
我在就把你打回老家去你个碎! I'll deport your sorry ass right where you stand, you half-breed shit!
你知道我儿的矩在我儿就要按我的矩来You know the rules of my house.While here, you will abide by them.
小翰 Johnny boy.
听你快要下来了 Word is you're on your way down.
新的肉啊 Fresh meat.
吮指回味 Finger-licking good.
翰,我有事要 We have a meeting now, John.
你什么?我没听清 What? I didn't catch that.
迎加入我的生活Welcome to my life.
康斯坦丁先生 Mr. Constantine.
- 我之前⋯⋯- 我得 -I saw you-- -I remember.
- 后来在⋯⋯- 看来咱真是有 -And then I saw you at the-- -Regular kismet.
能不能容我几个 I'd like to ask you a few questions,if that would be okay.
在我不想和任何人 I'm not really in the talking mood right now.
好吧,那光听我可以? Well, maybe you could just listen then.
行? Please?
就知道没那么Always a catch.
昨天我妹妹被了 My sister was murdered yesterday.
- 很憾 - 了 -Sorry to hear. -Thanks.
她是雷文斯卡精神病院的病人从屋跳下去死的She was a patient at Ravenscar.She jumped off the roof.
才好像听你是?Thought you said she was murdered.
是的,伊莎不可能自的Yeah, well, Isabel wouldn't have taken her own life.
也是,什么的精神病人会自呢?Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself?
真可怕 That's just crazy.
是的,我听你在很有名Look, I've heard your name around the precinct.
我知道你活的圈子超自然,鬼神学,魔⋯⋯I know the circles you travel in.The occult, demonology, exorcisms.
就在我妹妹被之前她得了重的妄想症Just before my sister was committed,she became deeply paranoid.
她开始魔鬼,天使She started talking about demons,angels.
我想她是被什么人影响了康斯坦丁先生她肯定是被洗了才会从屋上跳下去的Now, I think someone got to her,Mr. Constantine.
I think they brainwashed her into stepping off that
roof.
某种邪教Some kind of legion or cult.
你分析得很有道理啊大探 Sounds like a theory, detective.
祝你好运 Good luck.
我想以你的背景至少可以⋯⋯ I thought with your background,you could at least. . .
我指明正确的方向. . .point me in the right direction.
可以,当然可以Yeah, okay, sure.
她不是自It wasn't a suicide.
我妹妹是个虔的天主教徒My sister was a devout Catholic.
你懂?如果她自己束自己的生命 Do you understand that?If she took her own life-- 她的灵
魂会直接下地 Her soul would go straight to hell. . .
在尖叫中一次又一次地被撕裂受折磨,极度痛苦 . . .where she'd be ripped apart over and over in screaming, brutal agony. . .
永世不得翻身,?. . .for all eternity. That it?
我得没吧?That about right?
你他的 Goddamn you.
探 Detective.
如果我告你上帝和魔鬼打了个⋯⋯
wager. . .
他的注就是所有人的灵魂你信么? . . .a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
我会告你回去找你的医生I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
跟我争他的定是不能直接涉足人Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule.
-只能施加影响,最后看能 - 好吧,我不跟你争 -Just influence. See who would win. -Okay, I'm humoring you.
-可是什么呢?- 知道呢 -Why? -Who knows.
- 也只是了好玩- 哦,可真好玩-Maybe just for the fun of it. No telling.-Oh, so it's fun.
丈夫打死妻子好玩么?母淹死孩子好玩么?It's fun when a man beats his wife to death, when a mother drowns her baby.
你得都因于魔鬼?And you think the devil is responsible?
What if I told you that God and the devil made a
你了,康斯坦丁是人,人才是魔鬼People are evil, Mr. Constantine. People.
你得很人性本You're right. We're born capable of terrible things.
再加上受到其他某种西的引⋯⋯Then sometimes something else comes along and gives us just the right nudge.
好吧,你我上了一Well, this has been real educational. . .
可我不相信有什么魔鬼. . .but I don't believe in the devil.
你相信就如魔鬼相信你的存在You should. He believes in you.
只是停了It's a power outage.
不像 Not likely.
- 什么?- 不能呆在儿了,快走 -What? -We should go. Now.
那是什么? What is that?
翅膀 Wings.
也是魔爪 Maybe talons.
开玩笑了,你什么?You're kidding. Of what?
一些不在儿的西 Something that's not supposed to be here.
在儿基本上没用 That's really not going to help.
- 上眼睛- 什么? -Close your eyes. -Why?
了你自己 Suit yourself.
魔鬼只呆在地里?Demons stay in hell, huh?
得告他 Tell them that.
担心第一次都是Don't worry. Happens to everyone the first time.
那是硫磺 It's the sulfur.
硫磺 Sulfur.
那些西是什么? What were those things?
魔鬼 Demons.
- 被咒的食腐怪- 不,不可能 -Scavengers of the damned. -No, no. It's impossible.
信不信由你而且我它不是来找我的Yeah. And I don't think they were after me.
你真的她不是自的? You really believe she wouldn't commit suicide.
伊莎? Isabel?
不信 Never in a million years.
好吧,我来确一下Well, let's be sure.
看看她是不是在地里Let's see if she's in hell.
哦,是冷水是水?Oh, was it supposed to be hot or cold?
放在椅子前面In front of the chair.
真不敢相信我居然在干个I can't believe I'm doing this.
-些都是伊莎的西?- -These are all Isabel's things? -Yeah.
-猫呢? - 达珂? -How about the cat? -Duck?
是啊,怎么了?Yeah, why?
达珂 Duck.
哦,得奇怪是么Oh, you think that's strange.
猫是很好的物Cats are good.
很有灵性 Half in, half out anyway.
如果你要施某种法或什么的If this is some kind of spell or something. . .
道不需要点蜡和画五角星么?. . .don't you need candles and a pentagram for it to work?
哦?你有吗? Why, do you have any?
- 简直是疯了- 是的 -This is crazy. -Yes.
你得离开I need you to leave.
-为什么? - 安吉拉,拜托 -I'm sorry? -Angela, please. 我
是说离开这屋子 The apartment.
好吧 Okay.
当心我的猫Be careful with that cat.
上帝,我恨干这个God, I hate this part.
- 伊莎贝尔- 康斯坦丁 -Isabel. -Constantine.
安吉拉 Angela.
上帝 Jesus.
- 康斯坦丁,你怎么啦?- 双胞胎 -Constantine, what--? -Twins.
上帝,你说什么?Jesus. What?
-你们是双胞胎- 你说什么? -You were twins. -What did you say?
-她是自杀的- 什么? -She killed herself. -What?
因此被罚入地狱And she's damned for it.
这怎么可能? How is this possible?
我得吃点东西I need to eat.
嗨,嗨!你在这儿干什么?Hey! Hey, what are you doing in here?
别激动,哥们儿Relax, man.
慢点! Slow down!
这儿他妈的是什么地方?What the hell kind of place is this?
约翰 John.
我小的时候能看到一些东西When I was a kid, I could see things.
一些人类看不到的东西Things humans aren't supposed to see.
也是不应该看到的东西Things you shouldn 't have to see.
我父母都是正常人他们像大多数父母一样My parents were normal.They did what most parents would do.
让情况变得更糟They made it worse.
当你觉得再也无法忍受的时候You think you're crazy long enough. . .
你就会寻找出路. . .you find a way out.
- 你尝试自杀?- 我什么都没尝试 -You tried to kill yourself. -I didn 't try anything.
准确的说,我死过两分钟 Officially, I was dead for two minutes.
但是当我跨入另一个世界的时候But when you cross over. . .
时间就停止了 . . .time stops.
我敢说地狱里的两分钟就像一生那么漫长Take it from me,two minutes in hell is a lifetime.
当我重回人世的时候When I came back. . .
我终于知道 . . .I knew. . .
我能看到的所有的东西都是真实的. . .all the things I could see were real.
天堂和地狱无处不在每一堵墙,每一扇窗后面Heaven and hell are right here.Behind every wall, every window.
这个世界背后还有一个世界而我们被夹在中间The world behind the world,and we're smack in the middle.
天使和魔鬼都不能逾越进入我们的世界 Angels and demons can't cross over onto our plane.
所以,我们看到的就是所谓的“杂种”So instead we get what I call half-breeds.
蛊惑者 The influence peddlers.
它们只能在你耳边煽风点火但是它的一句话就能给你勇气They can only whisper in our ears, but a single word can give you courage...
或者让你一下子从快乐的巅峰掉落到痛苦的深渊 ...or turn your favorite pleasure into your worst nightmare.
那些被魔鬼触碰的 Those with the demon 's touch...
比如半天使是和我们生活在一起的 ...like those part angel,living alongside us.
他们称之为平衡 They call it the balance.
而我称之为虚伪的狗屁 I call it hypocritical bullshit.
所以当哪个杂种不守规矩 So when a half-breed breaks the rules. . .
我会直接让他滚进地狱 . . .I deport their sorry ass straight back to hell.
这样的杂种太多了 I don't get them all. . .
我只希望尽量多的除掉一些让自己能够 . . .but I've been hoping to get enough to ensure my. . .
- 早点退休- 我不懂 -. . .retirement. -I don't understand.
我就是在自杀,安吉拉 I'm a suicide, Angela.
当我死的时候,按照规则我只有一个地方可去 When I die, the rules say I've got just one place to go.
你是在积德,希望能进天堂You're trying to buy your way into heaven.
要是你被关进一个半数犯人都是你亲手抓进去的监狱里What would you do if you were sentenced to a prison. . .
你会有什么感觉?. . .where half the inmates were put there by you?
我想上帝为我们每个人都安排好了一切I guess God has a plan for all of us.
小姐上帝只是一个玩蚂蚁的小孩God's a kid with an ant farm, lady.
他什么都没安排He's not planning anything.
在我们小的时候When we were little. . .
伊莎贝尔也能看到东西. . .Isabel saw things too.
道森 Dodson.
警卫发现他在摸弄尸体然后他仓皇跑到街对面Guard spotted him groping the body,then he ran across the street.
跑进店里来把货架上的酒打开喝了个遍Came in here, and he had a go at the entire stock.
不到一分钟他就溺死在酒里了He drowned himself in alcohol in under a minute.
本可以成为我们教友会的一员的Could've been a member of my fraternity.
他跑到这儿来干什么?Hey, what the hell is he doing here?
没关系 He's okay.
为什么不给我打电话狗娘养的Why didn't you call me,you son of a bitch?
喂? Yes?
什么意思? What do you mean?
什么? What?
怎么会? How?
知道了,拜拜Got it. Bye.
我要看一下伊莎贝尔死亡的现场I need to see where Isabel died.
请神,占卜,通灵Seances, Ouija boards, channeling.
父亲以为她只是想引人注意Our father thought she was just trying to get attention.
可事实上不是She certainly did that.
她把她看到的东西告诉每一个人She'd tell everyone about the things she said she saw.
把母亲吓得半死She'd scare my mother half to death.
之后几乎一年她始终一言不发And then she stopped talking for almost a year.
所以你们把她送到这儿来了So you had her committed.
是的 Yeah.
有多长时间了?How long?
两个星期Two weeks.
这一次 This time.
她的病情时好时坏最近又恶化了She'd get better, and then she'd get worse. Recently, a lot worse.
那个死者手掌上刻的符号That symbol that was cut in the dead guy's hand. . .
会不会和这有关?. . .does it have something to do with this?
约翰,别忘了我是警察I'm a cop, John, remember?
一个人不可能什么都没留下就这么跳楼自杀的You don't walk off the roof of a building without leaving something behind.
而我已经把她所有的遗物都给你看过了不过你尽管找And I showed you everything she left behind in that box, but feel free.
也许她留下了一些警察找不到的东西Maybe she left something else.Not something a cop would find.
一些只有你才能找到的东西你们是双胞胎,安吉拉
Something just for you.
双胞胎的想法是相似的You were her twin, Angela.Twins tend to think
alike.
- 我不像我的妹妹- 但你曾经是的-I'm not like my sister. -But you were once.
当你们还是孩子的时候When you were kids.
当你们每时每刻形影不离的时候When you'd spend every second with each other.
你说一句,她就能接下句你受伤了,她就会哭You'd start a sentence, she'd finish it.You'd get hurt, she'd cry.
那是很久以前了That was a long time ago.
那种联系不会这么轻易就消失的That kind of bond doesn't just disappear.
这儿什么都没有There is nothing here.
- 得了吧- 她在这间屋子里筹划了自己的死-Hey. Come on. -She planned her death in this room.
她是在这儿想出来的就在你所站的地方She thought it up right here.Right where you're standing.
她知道你会来她指望你能见她所见She knew you'd come. She counted on you to see what she saw. . .
感她所感知她所知 . . .feel what she felt,know what she knew.
- 安吉拉,她做了什么?- 我怎么会知道?-What did she do, Angela? -How should I know?
-安吉拉,她做了什么?- 我不知道 -What did she do, Angela? -I don't know.
-换了你会怎么做?- 我不知道 -What would you do? -I don't know.
安吉拉,她做了什么?你知道的,她到底做了什么?What did she do, Angela? You know what she did. What did she do, Angela?。