船代英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

锚地外勤英语

船长你好,请问你什么时候到锚地?
Hello, captain. could you tell me when will you arrive at anchorage ?
船长你好,我是您的代理,我叫NIKE!
How 're you, captain.I'm your agent. My name's Nike.
麻烦你给我添一下单子,
Could you fill this form for me, please?
请问,船上有多少人,你看看和我这个数字一致吗,
How many people are there in your ship? Can you take a look if this figure is the same as yours?
船上有多少货,一致吗?
how many goods in the ship. Is this number correct? same as yours?
对了,一会相关部门回过来检查,您最好先准备一下,你们的证件都齐全了吧!!
Well, after a while some relevant official will come to have a check. just be prepared, for example, do you have all your ID cards or any other related documents ready?
Pls give us yr eta msg everyday 请每天给我们你的ETA信息。

Pls drop anchor in no.1 anchorage as harbour master request .give me yr arrival condition and archorage postion by radio or by email when u droped anchor.
请按海事要求在1号锚地抛锚,抛锚后把抵港状态和锚位通过高频话台或邮件告诉我们。

Best etb tommorrow morning ,any new information will pass to u in time by radio channel 16 .pls arrange crew on duty .
最快明天早上靠泊,有最新动态我会通过16频道及时通知你,请安排船员值班。

We Will arrange quarantine inspection and cargo fumigation this morning ,pls fly the yellow flag and lower the pilot ladder on starboard,2 metres above water.
今天早上我们会安排检疫熏蒸,请挂黄旗,在右弦放引水梯,距水面一米。

pls lower a rope to take up my portfilio.
请放下一条绳子把我公文包吊上去。
Make boarding speed of 8 knots.
登轮时的速度为8节


码头上船后的英语对话
准备作业过程:
——欢迎来到 ,我是码头调度,代表港方负责指导装船作业,希望
得到你们的支持与配合,谢谢!
Welcome you to . I’m foreman, we are in charge of loading
cargo. We hope we can obtain your support and
cooperation.Thank you.
——请问值班驾驶员是谁?
Excuse me ,who is on duty, please?
——大副。
Chief officer.
——请问船上办公室在哪里?
Excuse me, where is the ship’s office?
——请找一下大副?
Excuse me, where is chief officer?
——大副,我是码头调度,我需要船舶配载图和装船顺序。
Chief officer, I’m foreman. I need stowage plan and the
loading sequence.
——大副,我接到通知,货物需要分三轮装货,第一轮 5000 吨,第
二轮 6000 吨,第三轮5000 吨,不包括用调水尺的货物。
Chief officer, We are informed that the cargo will be shipped
by three times. The first is 5000MT, the second is 6000MT,and
the third is 5000MT ,not including the cargo for trimming.
——请问完货吃水是多少?
Wha

t’s the departure (sailing) draft?
——前吃水、中吃水、尾吃水
The foredraft is xxx m, the middraft is xxx m, the afterdraft
is xxx m.
——请问压舱水排放多长时间?
How long will you need for deballasting ?
——大约5 小时30 分。
About five hours and 30 minutes.
——请问再装多少吨,停机排水。
How many tons we can load before we stop to deballast?
——大约需要再装1 万五千吨后排水。(或 :装 完顺序 6 后停机排水)
It’s about 15 thousand metric tons, then we stop and
deballast.
We can stop after the no.6 cargo is completed.
——我能用两台装船机同时作业吗?
Can we use two loaders at the same time?
——可以。(不可以)
Yes. (or No).
——请打开四舱舱盖。(或请把所有舱盖打开。)
Please open the hatch cover of hold no.4.
(Please open all the hatch covers.)
——因为我们考核装船效率,请船方停机调整吃水一次即可。
Because of our requirement of loading efficiency, please ask
the ship to stop loading for adjusting draft only once.
——(船方码头停船在低潮时为多少米,高潮时为多少米?
What is the low tide (or high tide) when ship is alongside the
berth?
——A(B、5#)泊在高潮时深 17 米,低潮时深 10 米。
It’s 17 meters in high tide and 10 meters in low tide.
——请问船方是否可以装货?
Captain, can we start to load cargo now?
——(船方可以。(不可以,因为舱里有水)
Yes, (No, because there are some water in the hold)
——(船方:)为什么还不开始作业。
Why not start loading?
——我们还没有接到货主的装船通知单。
We have not received the shipper’s loading notice yet.
——请把吊杆调整好。
Please adjust your derricks properly.
——请把百吨吃水变化表给我。
Please give me the TPC and trimming table.
——请问船上哪个位置的倾斜仪准确?
Where is the clinometer? Which one is accurate?
——(船方大副办公室的
Chief officer’s
——货物资料请问货主,我们不清楚。
Please ask shipper for cargo details , which we don’t know
clearly.
指导作业过程:
——第一票货完工后需要商检看水尺,请做好准备。
It is required for surveyor to check draft after completion
of first batch of cargo.
——现在的船体太高,装船机的悬臂皮带只能在零度以下工作。因
此这个舱无法装货,能不能调整一下装舱顺序。
The loader’s arm belt can work only under zero degree.
Now the free board is too high to load in this hold. Can
you adjust your loading sequence?
——我先装三舱,对你的船体有没有影响?
If we load hold No.3 first, is it safe enough for you?
——(船方:)为什么停止作业?
why was the loading work stopped?
——现在机器有故障,须停止作业。
There’s something wrong with the loader, so we have to sus

pend
and wait.
因港方停电。
Power is cut off.
堆场货少,需停装推垛。
There is not much cargo at yard, so it is required to stop
loading to pile.
煤不够,需等火车卸煤。
Coal is not enough , so we have to wait for more coal to be
discharged from train.
海况、天气不好,需暂停作业
Sea condition and weather become bad, so we need stop working.
——(船方大约多长时间能恢复作业
How long do you need to resume work?
——大约2 小时后。
About in two hours.
——请把悬梯固定一下。
please fasten the accommodation ladder。
——请紧一下横缆。
Please fasten breast line。
——对不起,我们只负责装船,其他的事情跟代理联系!
Sorry, we are in charge of loading only, if there’s anything
else, please contact your agent.
——(船方:)有事的话,请到大付的办公室找我。
If anything concerned, please come to find me in
chief-officer’s room.
——有事的话,请到码头值班室找我。
If anything concerned, please look for me in our office at
dock.
——如果按您要求的数量装货,恐怕前后的吃水差要超过 50 公分。
If we load cargo in full compliance with yours, we worry that
trim of draft would exceed 50 centimetres.
——请不要担心,虽然现在船体有点偏,但这个舱完货前,我会保
持船体平衡。
Don’t worry, although the ship is not upright now, we can
manage to make it all right before completion of loading this
hold.
——请给我一个确切的排水时间,因为我需要提前检查设备。
Please give me the exact deballasting time, since we need to
inspect equipments.
——(船方:)电子称显示多少吨,准确吗?
How many tons is it by shore scale? Is that figure accurate?
——我们的电子称比较准确,误差不会超过 0.25%。
About xxxx MT. Our shore scale works precisely , the error
never exceed 0.25%.
——中间的水尺无法看到,请向前(向后)调整一下位置。
We can not see the middle draft clearly, please change your
position.
——(船方:)装船速度是多少?
What is the loading rate?
——我们的装船速度是每小时 4000 吨。
The loading rate is four thousand metric tons per hour.
——货不足,因此无法达到您的配载要求。
Cargo is not enough ,so we can not meet your stowage plan.
——因为双线作业,需调整装舱顺序。
Due to two loaders at work, we need to adjust loading sequence.
——海况、天气不好,请船方加缆并随时做好离泊准备。
Sea condition and weather is not good, please inform ship to
take more lines and be ready for unberthing at any time.
——请把左舷或右舷、船中处,提前放好软梯以便看水尺。
Please put down soft ladders before hand at portside and
starboard side in middle of vessel for draft checking.
——因舱容不够,皮带上有煤,需排到别的

舱口。
Since hold capacity is not enough, the rest coal in the belt
should be sent into other holds.
——接港调通知,先装 A 泊的船,你的船临时不装货,有异议请与
外代联系。
Informed by port authority, we will load vessel at berth A.
so your vessel is to be suspended loading. Any objection,
please contact your agent .
——现在左倾(右倾),请问大副水尺修正后是多少。
Now it is listing to portside/starboard side. What is your
draft after correction?
——能否多装 xx 吨再排水(或将 xx 舱装完后再排水)。
Can you start deballasting after load xxxxMT more cargo?
(Can you start deballasting after completing loading hold
NO.xx.)
——压舱水是否排完,还需要多长时间排完?
Have you completed deballasting ? How long will it take to
complete deballasting?
——(船方:)还需要4 小时。
Four hours
——(船方:)5 舱还有几分钟完货?
How many minutes does it take to complete hold NO.5?
——大约10 分钟
About ten minutes.
——请放下梯子。
Please put down the ladder.
——请把货灯放到船方吃水位置
Please put the light around vessel’s draft position.
——(船方:)船体不平衡,为什么只向一侧抛料?
The ship is not in the balance now, why always deposit at only
one side?
——频繁旋转会引起机器故障。
Frequent rotation of the machine will cause problems.
结束作业过程:
——(船方:)船什么时候能完货?
Do you know what time the loading will complete?
——十分钟后完货。
Chief officer ,the loading will be completed in ten minutes.
——外代让您打开高频 16 频道。
Agent ask you to keep watch on VHF16.
——你们到达卸货港所允许的最大水尺是多少?
What is the maximum draft allowed at discharging port?
——前吃水,中吃水,尾吃水
foredraft is xx M ,middraft is xx M,afterdraft is xx M.
——(船方:)船什么时候离泊?
Do you know the departure time?
——大约在午夜.
Your vessel will go sailing at midnight.
——(船方:)什么时候能够公估?
What time for the draft survey?
——大约在 9 点钟
Maybe at nine o’clock
——再见,欢迎再来!
By-by, welcome to come again!


左舷 larboard port side 右舷 starboard
supervisor 指导员,chief tally 理货长
1 CASH ADVANCE TO CAPTION 船长借支
2 PORT IS CONGESTED 港口拥挤
3 GANTRY CRANE 龙门吊 shore crane岸吊
4 DERRICK 吊杆
5 BALLAST WATER 压载水
6 DISTRESS SIGNAL 求救信号
7 HIGH SEA 公海
8 KEDGE 小锚
9 WORKING EFFICENEY 工作效率
10 FURMGATION 熏舱
11 PORT AND DATE ISSUED 签发港和日期
12 GALE WARNING 大风警报
13 LET GO 抛锚
14 LIFE BELT/BORT/BUOY/JACKET 救生带/艇/圈/衣
15 CARGO DERRICK/HOOK/RUNNER 吊杆/吊钩/吊索
16 LONGSHOREMAN 码头工人(在岸上装卸)
17 STEVEDRE 码头工人(在船上装卸)
18

FOREMAN 装卸队长 工头
19 DUNNAGE MAT 垫舱物料
20 STORES 物料
21 FOREIGN MATTER 杂质
22 VENTILATION 通风 流通空气
23 QUOTATION 报价单
24 COMPULSORY PILOT 强制引水
25 TO COME ALONGSIDE 靠泊
26 DESPATCH 速遣


2.Red Rose 轮处在危急状况中. MV Red Rose in critical condition.
3.Red Rose 轮将抛弃货物以脱浅. MV Red Rose will jettison cargo to refloat.
4.Red Rose 轮需要拖轮协助. MV Red Rose requires tug boat assistance.
5.Red Rose 轮只能慢速航进. MV Red Rose can only proceed at slow speed.
6.按规定,只能由一名驾驶员分配食物和饮用水.Provisions and drinking water will be distributed by an officer only as per the regulations.
7.保持镇静,没有理由恐慌,救生艇员完全知道应该怎样做.Keep calm.There is no reason to panic.The lifeboatmen know exactly what to do.
8.被我船救起的人员是永乐轮的船员.The person picked up by my ship is crew of MV Utopia.
9.不管天气如何,穿戴好保暖\长袖衬衫\结实的鞋和帽子,不要穿高跟鞋.Put on warm clothing,long-sleeved shirts,strong shoes and head covering whatecer the weather.No high-heeled shoes.
10.不能抛弃IMO危险品货物.Do not jettison IMO-Class cargo.
11.不要返回房间取你的物品.Do not return to your cabin to collect your property.
12.不要进入救生筏,进入救生筏的命令将由驾驶台或驾驶员发出.Do not enter the liferafts.The order to enter the liferafts will be given from the bridge or by the officers.
13.不要让儿童攀登或坐在船舶的栏杆上.Never let children climb or sit on the ship's rails.
14.不要忘记个人证件和眼睛,如果需要带上药片.Do not forget personal documents,your spectacles and medicine if necessary.
15.船舶不得在分道通航制区域内抛锚.No vessels shall anchor in a traffic separation schemes.
16.船舶应尽可能避免在分道通航制区域内或其端部附近抛锚.a vessel shall so far as practicablc avoid anchoring in a traffic separation scheme or in areas near its terminations.
17.从停车到启动需要多长时间?How long does it take to start engine from stopped?
18.带好你的救生衣和毛毯.你将在床下找到你的救生衣.Take your lifejacket and a blanket.you will find your lifejacket under your bed.
19.当发出7短声1长声的全船紧急警报时,所有的旅客必须到你们的集合点.When the general emergency alarm is sounded,which consists of seven short blasts and one prolonged blast,all passengers have to go to their assembly station.
20.带好你的救生衣和毛毯,救生衣存放在房间内你们的床下和集合处.Take your lifejacket and a blanket with you.lifejackets are stored in your cab

ins under your beds and at your assembly stations.
21.建议你上船后试穿救生衣.You are encouraged to try on your lifejacke when entering the lifeboat.
22.当叫到你的名字时,请大声回答"到".When your name is called out,please answer loudly "here".
23.当进入救生筏后应立即保持入口畅通,坐在救生筏内.Clear the entranc of the liferaft immediately after entering.Sit down in the liferaft immediately.
24.当进入救生艇时不要相互推挤,应立即坐在艇内.Do not push each other when entering the lifeboat.Sit down in the lifeboat immediately.
25.当你听到连续不断的1长声和1短声的弃船警报时,请采取与全船紧急报警相同的行动.When you hear the abandon ship alarm,which consists of one prolonged and one short blast repeated continuously,please act in the same manner as under the general emergency alarm.
26.舵工应复述所有舵令,值班驾驶员应保证舵令被准确立即执行.所有舵令均应执行到另有命令为止.
all wheel orders given should be repeated by the helmsman and the officer of the watch should ensure that they are carried out correctly and immediately.all wheel orders should be held until countermanded.
27.儿童必须始终受到照看.children must be kept under permanent obervation.
28.飞机将在 1930UTC到达遇难船处,以协助搜寻.aircraft ETA at the vessel in distress is 1930 utc to assist in search.
29.附近的船只已经得知我们的情况.vessels in the vicinity have already been informed of our situation.
30.搁浅后red rose轮正在下沉.mv red rose is sinking after grounding.
31.海上救助协调中心已经得知我们的情况.the maritime resuce co-ordination center have already been informed of our situation.
32.火势是否得到控制.is the fire under control.
33.火势未能得到控制,我需要co2灭火器.fire is not under control,and i require co2 extinguishers.
34.机舱失火,我轮需要泡末灭火器.fire is in engine-room,and i require foam extinguishers.
35.机舱有人监控还是由驾驶台控制?is engine-room manned or is engine on bridge control?
36.集装箱内装有多种杂货,应用专门的吊车装上或卸下装箱船.there are many kinds of cargoes loaded in the container,which should be loaded on or discharged from the ship with special crane.
37.简介穿着要求及至集合点需携带的物品.briefing on how to dress and what to take to assembly stations.
38.what noice is required to reduce from full sea speed to manoeuvring speed?将海上全速转至操纵速度需多长时间通知?
39将救生衣套过你的头,将带子收紧,将带子绕在腰部并在前面打结.pull the lifejacket over your head-tighen the strings well-pull the strings around your waist and tie in front.
40.change radar to relative head-up.将雷达换成首向上相对显示.
41.将首尾撇缆备妥.have heaving lines ready forward and aft.

42.make fast aft tug alongside on the port side将拖船系在左舷.
43.救援船预计在1930utc到达事故地点.ETA of rescue ship at distress position is 1930 utc.
44.rescue craft are coming to our rescue and the crew members are requested to escort helpless passengers.救助船正来救助我们,请船员保护孤弱的旅客.
45.no dangerous targets on radar.雷达上没有危险物标.
46,雷达有盲区吗?has radar any blind sectors?
47.the dunnage board between two ties of cargoes will not only prevent the movement of the lower tie of cargo,but also distribute evenly the load of the upper tie of cargo onto the surface of the lower tie.两层货物之间的衬垫板可以防止下层货物的移动,可以使上层货物的重量均匀地分布在下层货面上.
48.螺旋桨的侧推效应很强吗?is turning effect of propeller very strong?
49.condition of persons picked up is bad,maybe already died.落水人员的情况不好,可能已经死亡.
50.没有援救red rose轮能继续航行.MV Red Rose can proceed without assistance.
51.............育龙轮..........................Yu-Long ...............................................
52.每人都应严格按驾驶员或船员给出的示范动作行事,如果需要,船员将会帮助你。
follow closely the demonstration given by the officer or crew .the crew members will help you if necessary.
53.每一个人将得到同样配额的食物和水。everybody will get the same ration of providions and water.
54.你处的天气情况怎么样?what is the weather situation in your position?
55.你船是单车还是双车?do you have single propeller or twin propellers?
56.你法国dsc遇险警报吗?did you transmit a dsc distress alert?是的,我发过dsc警报.我将放下3救生艇,载有12人。i will launch 3
lifeboats with 12 persons.
57.你可从救生艇员处得到晕船药。you can obtain medicine for seasickness from the lifeboatman.
58.你可以从0900到1700点把你的孩子送到儿童游戏室或在主甲板的游戏甲板,他或她在那里会得到很好的照看。
you may leave your children under qualified care in the children's playroom/on the playdeck on main deck from 0900 to 1700 hours.
59.你们将从集合点被护送到你们的救生筏。from your assembly stations you will be escorted to your liferafts.
60.你有自动舵吗?do you have automatic pilot?
61.碰撞以后,应请验船师确认船舶的受损程度。after the accident of collision it is necessary to use a marine surveyor to verify
the extent of the damage she has suffered.
62.请船员注意,救生筏内的纪律是性命攸关的。crew members are kindly advised that discipline in the liferaft is of vital importance.
63.请你船在进口灯标235度,距离2。5海里处附近协助搜寻。you are to assist with search in vicinity of position bearing235`distance
2.5'off entrance light.
64.任何情况下都不要饮用海水。d

o not drink sea water whatever the situation.
65.如果你发现有人落水,应采取下述行动:呼叫“有人落水”。将救生圈投入水中。注视水中的人员。向驾驶台或船员指出或告知水中人员的位置,
或立即用电话报告驾驶台。
if you sea anybody fall overboard, act as follows:call out "man overboard".throw lifebuoys overboard.keep your eyes on the person in the water.
show or tell an officer or crew the person's position in the water,or telephone the bridge immediately.
66.如果你同房间的人没能来点名,请立即通知驾驶员/船员。if one of your cabinmates is not able to attend the roll call,please
inform the officer/crew immediately.
67.如果你有安全方面的任何问题,请毫不犹豫地询问任一位船舶驾驶员或船员。if you have any questions regarding safety,do not hesitate to ask any of the officers or crew.
68.若位置参照物标给出,则该物标必须在海图上有明确标志。方位应自真北起算以360度给出。自物标量起。
when the position is related to a mark,the mark shall be a well-defined charted object.the bearing shall be in the 360 degrees notation from true north and shall be that of the position FROM the mark.
69.三副应简介穿着要求及至集合点需携带的物品。3/o shall briefing on how to dress and what to take to assembly stations.
70.深吃水船舶应特别注意位于航道中或航道附近的浅滩上的最新深度。deep-draft vessels should take particular note of the latest depth over shoals lying in or near the fairway.
71.使用经纬度时,应用度和分(若必要时用分的10分位),后接南、北或东、西。
when latitude and longitude are used,these shall be wxpressed in degrees and minutes(and decimals of a minute if necessaty),north or south of the Equator and east or west of Greenwich.
72.首尾倒缆单绑。single up springs fore and aft.
73.受伤人数为12。number of injured persons:12,but i will not abandon vessel.
74.所人员应严格遵守驾驶员的指示。all persons shall strictly obey all instructions given by the officer.
75.所有舱口已由甲板水手封妥。all hatches have been battened down by deck hands.
76.所有船员,保持镇静,没有理由恐慌,救生艇员完全知道应该怎么样做。all crew members,please keep calm.there is no reason to
panic.the lifeboatmen know exactly what to do.
77.所有船员应认真学习自己房间内的示意图。every seamen shall carefully study the demonstration in the pictures in your cabins.
78.所有的旅客必须穿戴保暖衣服、长裤、长袖衬衣或茄克杉、结实的鞋和帽子。all passengers must put on warm clothing,long trousers,
long-sleeved shirts or jackets,strong shoes and head covering.
79.所有的旅客应立即带好自己的救生衣和毛毯前往你们的休息室。all passengers with their lifejackets and blankers are requ

ested to go to the lounge immediately.
80.所有的人员请安静,儿童需要休息,病人需要躺下的地方。everyone,please,be quiet.the children need rest and the sick need room
to lie down.
81.所有人员请靠紧,老人需要躺下的地方。all persons,please move closer and the elderly need room to lie down.
82.听到舵令时,舵工应复述,并将船稳定地操至该航向上。on receipt of an order to steer,for example,1820,the helmsman should
repeat it and bring the vessel round steadily to the course ordered.
83.当船稳定在该航向上时,起应大声报告。when the vessel is steady on the course ordered,the helmsman is to call out .
84.停时的冲程和旋回横距是多大?what is advance and transfer distance in crash-stop?
85.通知船员将水泵出,让救生筏从水中浮起。crew ate informed to pump out the water to free the liferaft from water.
86.未经标注的礁石的位置在进口灯标235度,距离2。5海里。warning.uncbarted rocks in position bearing 235`distance 2.5'off entrance light.
87.我不能继续搜寻,必须返回出发地。i cannot continue search and have to return to starting point.
88.我不能控制进水。i cannot control flooding.
89.我不能派出潜水员。i cannot send divers.
90.我不能确定哪部分搁浅。i cannot establish which part is aground.
91.我处风向ENE,蒲氏风力10级。wind ENE force Bcaufort 10 in my position.
92.我处能见度差,中浪狂涌,涌向ENE,流12节,流向ENE。in my position,visibility is poor,rough swa heavy swell ENE,
current 12 knots,to ENE.
93.我处在危机状况中,进水未得到控制。i am in critical condition.flooding is not under contorl.
94.我船船舱正在进水,但不需要帮助。i am flooding in the engine room but i do not require assistance.
95.我船刚收到来自岸上的信文,救援已在来我船途中,救援将在约3小时内到达。we have just recerved amessage from shore that
assistance is on the way,assistance should arrive within approximately 3 hours.
96.我船刚收到来自他船的信文,救援已在来我船途中,救援将在约3小时内到达。we have just recerved amessage from other vessels that
assistance is on the way,assistance should arrive within approximately 3 hours.
97.我船货舱失火,危险货物有爆炸的危险。i am on fire in holds and the dangerous cargo has dange of explosion.
98.我船机舱失火,需要氧气面罩和泡末灭火器等消防设备。my engine-room is on fire,and requires breathing apparatus,fire
extinguishers,etc,to fight the fire.
99.我船甲板失火,但危险货物没危险。my deck is on fire, but dangerous goods are not affected.
100.我船上的每个人都有足够的救生设备。there are enough life-saving appliances for everyone on board my ship.
101.我船上有25人,没有人员受伤。number of persons on bo

ard my ship is 25 no person injured.
102.我船失控,因起居处所失火。i am not under command ,because my accommodation is on fire.
103.我船水线下正在进水,需要帮助。i am flooding below water line and require assistance.
104.我船水线下正在进水。i am is flooding below water line.
105.我船危险货物失火并有爆炸的危险。my dangerous goods are on fire and there is danger of explosion.
106.我船危险货物失火但火势得到控制。my dangerous goods are on fire,but the fire is under control.
107.我船由于严重损坏,在进口灯标235度,距离2。5海里弃船。my vessel was abandoned bearing 235`distance 2.5'off entrance light
due to serious damage.
108.我船有足够的可供48小时的食物和饮用水。there are enough provisions and drinking water for 48 hours on board my ship.
109.我船与飞机保持无线电联系,但飞机需3小时才能到达我们这里。we have radio contact with aircraft,which will reach us in 3 hours.
110.我船与救助船(或飞机)保持无线电联系。we have radio contact with rescue craft.
111.我船预计八月五号离香港。wy ETD from Hong Kong is Aug.5 .
112.我船预计3小时内到达事故地点。wy ETA at distress position is within 3 hours.
113.我船在爆炸之后失火,失火处所为上层建筑。i am on fire after explosion.fire is in superstructure.
114.我船在水线以上有损坏。i have damage above water line。
182.在极地冰区中,破冰船利用起尾部的特殊凹槽与被拖船船首相连的拖带方法。a method of towing vessels through polar ice by means of icebreaking tugs with.
a special stern notch suited to receive and bow of the vessel to be towed.
183.在紧急情况下,火箭信号和闪光信号可用来发出遇险信号,并可用来确认这类信号。in distress,rockets and fares can be used as
distress signals as wsll as the identification of these accidents.
195.(航海日志)工人和驳船到达并开始卸各舱货物。gangs and barges arrived and commenced to discharge cgoes fm all hatches.
196.(航海日志)试验舵机,车钟及汽笛,核对电罗经和船钟,一切良好。rudders,telegraphs and sirens tested ok,checked G-compass and
ship's clock,all fine.
197.航海日志)左舷通过2号入口浮筒,引航员离船。船长引领出海。passed no.2 entrance buoy on port,plt left,proceeded at Capt's
order.
198.你必须另外安放一个引航员梯。you must rig another pilot ladder.
199.舷梯与引航员梯合装。rig the accommodation ladder in combination with the pilot ladder.
200.向ENE转向,引航艇不能驶清大船。alter course to ENE-the pilot boat cannot clear the vessel.

1.船长,你的船何时到达锚地的?
captain,when did your ship arrive at the anchorage.
2.你船预计明早8点进港靠24号泊位。
Your ship is planned to enter the port and come alongside the ber

th No.24 at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.
3.请你告诉我们一下你船的锚位。
Please tell us your ship's anchor position.
4.你船的前后吃水分别是多少?
What are your ship's drafts,fore and after respectively?
5.船长,你船暂无进港动态,请于下午2点再与我公司联系。请保持20频道守听,一旦有消息,我们将通知你们。
Captain,there is no entry information for your ship at this moment,Please contact us again around 2 o'clock this afternoon。Please keep listening to channel 20 all the time,we will inform you once get it.

registry certificate 登记证书
tonnage certificate 吨位证书
loadline certificate载重线证书
international oil pollution prevention certificate(I.O.P.P.C)国际防油污证书
safety construction certificate 货船构造安全证书
safety radio certificate 货船无线电安全证书
safety equipment certificate 货船设备安全证书
minimum safety manning 最低安全配员证书
safety inspetion report 安全检查报告(亚太地区)
document of compliance(D.O.C)安全管理体系符合证明
safety management certificate(S.M.C) 船舶安全管理证书
certificate for carrying dangerous goods 危险品适载证书
international ship security certificate(I.S.S.C)国际船舶保安证书
general decaration总申报表
cargo decaration 货物申报表
crew list 船员名单
report on ship's particulars 船舶概况报告单
last port clearance上港离港证
global maritime distress and safety system certificate 全球海上遇险与安全系统证书
officer's licenses 高级船员适任证书
chinese tonnage dus certificate 中华人民共和国吨税执照
crew effects declaration 船员物品申报单
ship‘s stores declaration 船用物品申报单
application for tonnage dues declaration 吨税申请表
maritime declaration on health 航海健康申报书
animal & plant quarantine declaration 动植物检疫申报单
application on ballast water 压舱水申报单
de-ratting exemption certificate 免于除鼠证书
chinese sanitary certificate 卫生证书
yellow book 预防接种证书
application for landing permit 登陆证申请
seamen's book/passport 海员证/护照

Fumigation Certificate 熏蒸证书
Loading/Unloading Sequence 装卸货顺序
International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate(I.A.P.P.C) 国际防大气污证书
Ship's Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate(S.S.C.E.C) 卫生控制证书
Certi of Insurance or Other Financial Security In Respect of Civil Liability for Pollution Damage(C.L.C.) 油污损害民事责任保险或其他财务保证证书

VHF通讯常用术语及短语:
Please use the standard Marine Navigational Vocabulary- 请用标准航海用语
Calling- 呼叫
Over- 我讲完了,您请讲。
Out- 结束通话
This is- 这里是
Please spell- 请拼写
Go ahead- 请继续讲
Say again- 请再说一遍
Roger- 收到,明白,知道


Stand-by- 等着,守听
Interruption- 干扰
Correction- 纠正,更正
Mistake- 错误
Repeat- 重复
Affirmative-(Yes)- 对的,正确
Negative-(No)- 错的,不对
How do you read me?- 您听我的信号如何?您听得清吗?
I read you loud and clear- 我听您的声音清楚响亮,我能听清楚。
I cannot read you- 我无法听清,我听不清。
Mayday!Mayday! Mayday!- 紧急呼救!紧急求救!救命!
3.练习用模拟VHF通讯记录:

Captain:“Cosmos”, “Cosmos”, “Cosmos”, this is motor vessel “Super Star” calling, do you read me? Over.

Agent: “Super Star”, “Super Star”, “Super Star”, this is “Cosmos” replying. Is that Captain speaking? Over.

Captain: Yes, this is Captain William speaking. May I speak with my agent? Over.

Agent: Roger, please wait a moment.

Boarding Agent: Motor vessel “Super Star”, “Cosmos” is calling. Over.

Captain: “Cosmos”, this is motor vessel “Super Star”, go ahead please. Over.

Boarding Agent: Captain William, good morning and welcome to Dalian. This is Wang speaking. I am your agent and will look after your good vessel during her stay in the port of Dalian. Can you please let me know your anchor time and anchor position? Over.

Captain: Good morning, Mr. Wang. It’s very nice to talk with you. My anchor time was 0645 hours this morning and anchor position is 39 degrees 01 minute 25 seconds latitude and 119 degrees 02 minutes 30seconds longitude. Over.

Boarding Agent: Roger, anchor time was 0635 hours. Over.

Captain: Negative, my anchor time was 0645 hours, I repeat: 0645 hours. Nadazero, Soxisix, Kartefour, Pantafive. Over

Boarding Agent: Sorry, Captain, by interference, I cannot read you well. Can you please change to channel 12? Over.

Captain: Roger, shifting to channel 12. Over.

Captain: “Cosmos”, “Super Star” is calling. Over.

Boarding Agent: “Super Star”, this is Cosmos Wang speaking. Your anchor time was 0645 hours. I repeat: 0645 hours, is that correct? Over.

Captain: Affirmative, 0645 hours. Over.

Boarding Agent: Could you please give me your anchor position again by bearing and distance from the Huangbaizui Lighthouse? Over.

Captain: Roger, I will call you back 5 minutes later to give you the position on channel 12. Over.

Boarding Agent: Roger, standing by on channel 12. Over and out.

Captain: Out.

5 minutes later:
Captain: “Cosmos”, “Cosmos”, “Super Star” is calling. Over.

Boarding Agent: “Super Star”, this is Wang from Cosmos replying, go ahead please. Over.

Captain: My anchor position is bearing 230 degrees and 4.5 miles from Huangbaizui Lighthouse. Over.

Boarding Agent: All right, I got it. It is 4.5 miles from Huangbaizui Lighthouse with bearing 230 degrees. Over.

Captain: Yes. That’s right. By the way, when will my ship get alongside? Over.

Boarding Agent: The berthing schedule is not fixed ye

t. The berthing plan will be announced at 11 o’clock every morning. Please keep watch on channel 25. Over.

Captain: We will stand by all the time on channel 25. Please call us when berthing schedule being fixed. Over and out.

Boarding Agent: Out.


1. 通知对方完成装船
We are glad to inform you that the goods you ordered in Septemberhave been shipped by M/S "Pacific" due to leave Shanghai port onDecember 10.

We have made a special effort to complete your order in time andtrust the fine quality of our goods will give you full satisfaction.

2. 通知对方订货已完成,正等待装船
You request us to inform you when your order No. 250 is ready for shipment.

We are pleased to advise you that your order is completed and awaiting shipping at our plant.

3. 通知对方货物已装船
We confirm dispatch of your order per M/S America, and give the packing arrangements to facilitate at your end.

We trust the consignment arrives in good order and gives you complete satisfaction.

4. 通知对方根据指示以空运运送,并附寄提单
We acknowledge receipt of your confirmation that your consignmentshould be sent by airfreight, and have accordingly forwarded the goods.

We trust that the consignment arrives safely.

We have enclosed the air waybill in this letter.

5. 通知对方转让装船文件的银行
In order to cover shipment, we have drawn a draft at sight underyour L/C, and have negotiated the shipping documents through The Bankof China.

We ask you to honor it on presentation.

6. 通知对方已寄出装船文件
The commercial invoice, packing list, and insurance policy,together with clean on board ocean B/L, have been sent through The Bankof China, with our sight draft under your irrevocable L/C.

Please advise us of the safe arrival of the goods.

7. 运送数量不足, 要求加紧装运
Concerning our order No. 351 for 5,000 sets of color TV, you haveso far shipped only 3,000 units against the shipment during August.

When we placed the order, we gave our customers a definite assurance that we could supply the goods by the end of October.

Therefore we request your urgent shipment.

8. 督促交货,并要求对方紧急通知运送时间
Your delay has caused us considerable inconvenience and we requestyou do your utmost to dispatch the overdue goods as soon as possible.

Please inform us urgently when you can ship them with certainty sothat we can promise a definite time of delivery to our customers whoare proposing to cancel this order.

9. 要求对方告知货运日期
The goods we ordered were urgently required to meet an immediaterequirement and we requested you to forward them by the first availablecargo airline at once.

However we have not yet received any shipping advice from you.

Please let us know by fax when you can ship our order.
10. 要求通知装运日期,若过迟则取消订单

You are requested to inform us immediately when shipment can beeffected so that our customer may plan their production schedule.
If you cannot make shipment within this month, we must ask you to accept cancellation of our order.

11. 因工厂职员罢工而导致延期出货
We regret very much your complaint of September 30 that we have not yet been able to execute your order No. 351.

相关文档
最新文档