外贸合同签订事宜对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸合同签订事宜对话
外贸业务在签订合同的时候经常需要与客户商量合同事宜,下面就来看看外贸合同签订事宜对话吧。
商定条款
A:With pleasure.You will find that we have give you the most favorable price in our business.
A:我们想从贵公司可购买2000吨大米,可以了解一下你们的大概价格吗?
B: With pleasure. You'll find that we have given you the most
B:给您提供的是最优惠的价格
A: Ok,let me have a look. We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
A:好的,让我看一下对这样数量大又是现金支付的货物来说.如果贵方能最大让利的话我们会很高兴的
B: Please feel assured that we will give you the best discount we can give.
B:请放心,我们一定会给您提供我们所能给的最大的折扣. A: Thank you very much. I also want to know how long it will take to make delivery.
A:非常感谢:我还想了解一下你们通常要多久才能交货。
B: Three months. Would you aept delivery spread over a period of time.
B.三个月、不知你们能否接受在一段时间内分批交货?
A: Yes.we normally do.
A:是的,我们通常接受.
解释说明
A: I think these patterns are quite good. Can you give me a price indication of these'?
A:我觉得这些样式都非常好您能告诉我它们大概的价格吗?
B: Of course. it's my pleasure. We'll quote you the lowest price prevailing.
B:可以,我非常愿意我会给您报现行的最低价格
A: Thank you very much. If your price is suitable . then we can make further discussion of contract.
A:非常感谢。如果价格合适的话我们就可以就合同内容进一步讨论
B: Here is our price list.our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery .if you can pay it within one month .we'II give you a discount of 10% .
B:这是我们的价目表我公司的付款条件足交后三个月内支付现会,如果贵公司能在一个月内付清货款的话,我们还能再给您打几折 A: Very good. How many goods do you have?
A:非常好:请问您有多少件这种商品?
B: Can you tell me how many goods you intend to order': B:您能不能告诉我这种产品你们想订多少?
A: We want to order 900 dozen
A:我们想订900打。
B: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
询问细节
A: l've just visited your showroom. You surely get a lot of fancy bedsheets.l like them very much.
A:我参观了你们的展览室一你们确实有很多漂亮的床单,我非
常喜欢.
B: l'm glad you like them. They are all made of silk. Here on display are all the most popular and favorite products. What items are you particularly interested in'?
B:我很高兴您能喜欢我们的产品,它们都是丝绸做的。这儿展
出的全是最流行也是最受欢迎的产品.您对哪款最感兴趣呢?
A: A20 is very colorful and feels nice. l'd like to start with it. Is it pure silk?
A:A20颜色不错,手感也好。就从这一款开始吧它是纯真丝的吗?
B: Yes. It is the latest product and is highly remended because of its fine design and quality. You certainly have an eye for good things.
B:是。这是我们厂的最新商品,它由于样式好、质量高而广受
好评,您可真有眼光。
A: Thank you for saying that. But what's the unit price'? A:谢谢,那它的单价是多少呢?
B: Here is the catalogue and the price list. You can take a look.
B:这是商品目录和价格表,您看看吧
A: The price seems aeptable. Can you supply the bedsheets nowif we order some?
A:价钱看来还可以接受。如果我们现在订的话,你们可以提供
现货吗?
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
A: That's fine. Then let's sign a contract.
A:那太好了,我们来签份合同吧