酒店英语口语:餐厅款客服务
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
酒店英语口语:餐厅款客服务
432.Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
下午好先生欢迎光临我们餐厅请问您有预订吗?
433.How many people are there in your party?
你们一共几个人?
434.Would you please come with me?
请您跟我来好吗?
435.Please step this way. 。
这边请
436.Will this table be all right?
这张桌子能够吗?
437.Would you like to sit near the windows??
您是否喜欢靠窗坐?
438.Where would you like to sit?
您希望坐在哪?
439.You can sit where you like.
您能够随便坐
对不起那张桌子已经预订出去了。
440.I’m sorry,that table is already reserved.
先生您的桌子已准备好了谢谢您久等了。
441.Your table is ready now,sir. Thank you for waiting.
我们现在能够安排你们就座了对不起让你们久等了。
442.We can seat your party now,sorry to have kept you waiting.
这是菜单。
443.Here’s the menu.
对不起现在餐厅已做满分钟候我们能够安排您入座。
444.I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now. We can seat you in 20 minutes
如果您愿意能够在酒吧等一等我们有了桌子会去请你的。
445.You can wait in the bar if you like and we’ll call you when we have a table.
对不起现在没有空桌了恐怕要请您等分钟请问您姓名?
446.I’m sorry,there isn’t a table right now. there
will be a wait of about 20 minutes. May I have your name,please?
您是否愿意边等边在休息处喝喝饮料?我们会尽快安排你们入座。
447.Would you like to have a drink in the lounge while
you wait?we’ll accommodate your party as soon as possible.?
请稍等我马上给您安排。
448.Please wait a moment,I’ll arrange it for you.
请稍等您的桌子马上就会准备好。
449.Please wait a moment,your table will be ready right away.
?对不起您与那位小姐合用一张台好吗?
450.Excuse me,would you share the table with that lady?
?请尝尝今天的特色菜好吗?
451.Would you like to try today’s specials?
请稍等我马上为您安排。
452.Please wait a minute,I’ll arrange it for you. ,
?请先看看菜单您想尝尝今天的特色菜吗?
453.Please look at the menu first. Would you like try today’s special?
?对不起现在能够点菜了吗?
454.Excuse me,may I take your order now?
?您喜欢吃点甜点吗?
455.Would you like some dessert?
?真对不起这道菜需要一些时间您能多等一会吗?
456.Sorry,it takes some time for this dish,could you wait a bit longer?
真抱歉现在已没有多的桌子了如果您不介意我能够安排您与那位女士公用一张桌子。
457.I’m sorry,there aren’t any more tables. I can seat you if you don’t mind sharing a table with that lady.