酒店常用服务英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店常用服务英语

1Can /May I help you?/ What can I do for you?

我能为您做些什么? /有什么可以帮您吗?

2ROOM RESERVATIONS(客房预订部),May I help you?

客房预订部,有什么可以帮您吗?

3May I have your name /phone number?

能告诉我您的姓名吗? /电话号码吗?

4We'll be expecting you next Tuesday.

我们下星期二恭候您的光临。

5At what time will you arrive?/ What time will you be arriving?

您大概几点到(抵店)呢?

6From which date and for how many nights?

您需要预定哪天的房间,大概住几完呢?

7How long do you intend to stay?

您预计要住几天?

8One moment please, sir. Yes, we can confirm 10 double rooms for 34 days.

先生,请稍等。是的,我们有10个双人间可以住34天。

9Which kind of room would you prefer? /What kind of room do you want?

您需要哪种类型的房间呢?

10We have double rooms at 100 dollars and 150 dollars, which would you prefer?

我们的双人间有100美元一晚的和150美元一晚的,您需要哪一种呢?

11Would you tell me the rate per night for a single room with a bath? 您能告诉我带浴室的单人间是多少钱一晚吗?

12How much is a double with a bath , please?

请问带浴室的双人间多少钱?

13We are for 10 percent discount for good preservation(?), sir.

先生,我们可以给你10%的折扣。

14A double room with a bath at the moment would run you between 50 dollars and 70 dollars.

现在一个带浴室的双人间需要花费您50美元或70美元。

15There is 20 percent discount.

这是8折。

16We serve breakfast every morning.

我们每天供应早餐。

17The charge includes bed and breakfast.

收费包含了住宿和早餐。

18Just a minute ,please. /One moment, please./ Would you mind waiting for a few moment?

请稍等。

19. Could you please hold the line?

请您不要挂线好吗(请您稍等)?

20We do have a vacant room for those day.

我们有房间。

21There is a single room available for you.

我们有单间可以提供给您。

22There is no suite available on May 8th・

5月8日那天己经没有套间了。

23We don't have any single room available , would you mind a double room instead?

我们己经没有单间了,双间您看可以吗?

24I suggest you make a reservation now, because there's a special discount.

我建议您现在就预定,因为这样我们可以给您一个折扣。

25The only room available at the moment is a suite・

现在只有一个套间可以出租了。

26You can have room 309.

您的房间是309.

27May I be of service to you, sir?

我能为您做什么,先生?

28May I help you with your suitcase?

我能帮您提行李吗?

29Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?

需要我帮您叫辆出租车吗?

30Yoifre welcome./Not at all./Thafs all right./Don^t mention it./Ifs my pleasure・

不客气。

31Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam).

欢迎光临我们洒店,先生(女士)。

32We^re glad to have you here.

很高兴在这里遇到您。

33> Um always at your service ,sir (madam)・

随时为您效劳,先生(女士)

相关文档
最新文档