商务英语会话讲解

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语日常会话1

Part 1

状况1:第一次和客户见面

A:您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!

B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。

How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.

状况2:和老客户见面

A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?

Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?

B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?

Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?

A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。

I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again. B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)

Me too.

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候

A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you. B:我也很荣幸(我也是)

Me too.

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意

A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。

Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.

B:嗨!Lisa,你好吗?

Hello! Lisa, how are you?

A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?

Very fine, thank you, and you?

B:我也很好。

I’m fine too.

A:家人如何?

How is/are your family?

B:他们都很好,谢谢

They are fine, thank you.

A:生意如何?

How is your business?

B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)

Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual) A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。

Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.

Part 2

状况1:在机场

A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?

B:是的,我是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。

How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.

B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.

A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。

Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.

B:谢谢,您真好。

Thank you, you are very kind.

A:您旅途还好吗?

How was your trip?

B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢

Yes, very good, thank you.

(2)不,不太好,我晕机

No, not very good, I was got air.

A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?

Do you feel better now?

B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。

Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.

A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。

Let’s go,let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your laggage.

B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。

Thank you. It’s very weight.

(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。

It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.

A:这边请,我的车在外面等。

This way please, my car is outside.

B:好的,走吧。

Ok. Let’s go.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car. B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。

Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here. B:当然,没问题。

Of course, no problem.

状况2:在机场接机问候语

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with you luggage.

B:谢谢!(你真好)

Thank you! You are very kind.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,谢谢。

Very good. thank you.

A:您觉得累吗?

Do you feel tired?

B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。

A little, because it is a long trip.

A:这边请。

This way please.

B:好的,谢谢!

Ok, thank you.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?

Are you Mr GerryWise?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。

相关文档
最新文档