英语中高级语法大全
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
中高级语法大全
倒装一:顺序不正常1,谓语动词(联系动词)be出现在主语之前;助动词出现在动词前面,且有疑问2 没有疑问,也不涉及到助动词
1,How old are you?
------ I am 15
How can I help you? 要我帮忙吗?
---Yes, please show me the sugar cubes in that blue box 请把蓝色盒子里的方糖拿给我看看
What do you want from me? 你想要什么?
----I want you to divorce and marry me 我想要你离婚和我过
2,给你Here you are
我们到了here we are
→代词,则地点方位放置于居首,主谓不需要颠倒
Here comes the bus 车来了
There goes the bell 铃响了
进来了一个女人in came a woman
鸟儿飞走了away flew the birds
-→名词,则倒着读便是正常顺序
粗略的there do ,真是的倒装(一般现在时和过去时居多)
路边上矗立着一栋大楼there stands a tall building at the road side.
门口曾经停放着一辆车there parked a car in front of the house
以前这里有一棵树there stood a tree here
群山中间一条小河缓缓流过
There flows slowly/lies/runs/roars a small river between the mountains.
3, 这个孩子跑得真快啊
恩,我孩子跑的也很快
How fast the boy runs!
So does my boy
这个模特非常非常漂亮,一顾倾城,二顾倾国
This super-model is awesomely gorgeous. She is Helen of today. One glance, the city crushes; another glance, the country surrenders
哦,我们历史上的昭君也如此,她答应嫁给敌国君主了,战争的威胁就消退了
Well, so is Zhaojun, a beauty in our history. Once she agreed to marry the enemy king, the threat of war disappeared/faded.
倒装二,某些固定表述结构中,需要进行倒装“一,1”
1,否定副词/否定副词词组放置居首(never, seldom, rarely, scarcely)
Never once in my life have I seen such a weird person. How can she go to the students’ canteen in pajama?
我这一辈子从来没有见到过这么怪异的人,她怎么能够传着睡衣去学生食堂
2,not only---- but also结构中,not only 引导的句子要倒装(变成一般疑问句的形式)。
我不仅看到了他的人,我还和他交流了一些想法(share ideas with sb)
Not only did I see him, but (also) I exchanged some ideas with him.
我不仅错失了爱情,也毁了事业。(gold-digger)
Not only did I let slip my love, but also I ruined my career.
你会发现停车不仅艰难而且昂贵
You will find parking your car not only difficult but also expensive
(It is difficult to learn English)
You will find it (is) not only hard but also expensive to park your car.
3,only 引导的成分作状语,放在居首,要到装
直到他回来后,我才知道他的遭遇
Only after she had returned did I know what had happened to her.
仅仅在大学毕业之后我才知道我什么都没有学到
Only after I had graduated from college did I know that I had not learned anything useful
Only in this way, only by this means 只有通过这样的方式
对于一个年轻人,需要省吃俭用和辛苦工作,只有这样才能够以较快的速度积累财富
A young man needs to save up and work hard. Only by this means can he gather a big fortune in a quicker way. 4, 形容词/副词放置居首的so that 结构需要倒装
他跑的这么快,以至于马都赶不上他
So fast does he run that even a horse can’t catch up with him.
我发现生活在一个以英语为母语的国家是如此的艰难,于是我决定学英语,不管这个有多么费时费力
I find it so difficult to live in an English-speaking country that I decided to learn English no matter how pains-taking and time-consuming it is.
So difficult did I feel/find it to live in an English-speaking country that I decided to learn English no matter how pains-taking and time-consuming it is.
名词性从句:句子做成分----主语,宾语
疑问词w, h (when, why, where, who, how, whether, what)引导的句子顺序正常可以做成分(取消任何倒装结构)
that +陈述句也有同样的功效
1,宾语(that可以省略)
I want you to explain what has happened to my computer 我要你解释一下我的电脑怎么了
My principle make me who I am 我之所以是我,那是因为我有我的原则
He is not willing to tell me what the agreement is between them 他就是不愿意告诉我他们之间有什么协议
我听说你已经安全到达了美国,真为你感到高兴;同时祝愿你学有所成,荣归祖国。
I heard that you are already in the States, safe and sound. I am happy for that. At the same time, I hope you can really achieve academic heights and return with glory
有些人认为烟花爆竹能够增加喜庆的氛围,能够带来来年的好运。(注意一个动词加两个宾语从句时that 不可以省略)
Some people believe that fireworks may add to the happy atmosphere and that they can bring about good fortune for the next year.
2,主语(that 引导的句子做主语时that不能少,疑问词引导的句子顺序正常直接做主语)
地球绕着太阳转,这一点人人都知道
That the earth goes round the sun is known to all 地球绕着太阳转,这点人人皆知
That he should be sent to hospital immediately is very necessary 他需要被送往医院,这点很必要
What you say is quite different from what you do 你的言行不一
What happened to this little boy that night remains a mystery 那天孩子发生了什么事情还是一个谜
Whether there is water on the Mars is very much doubted/argued 火星上有没有水这个问题备受争议
用it 形式主语来解决头重脚轻的问题--〉同位语从句(that不能少)
It is known to all that the earth goes round the sun