乘地铁的常用句子

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

乘地铁的常用句子
据360教育集团介绍:询问地铁站常用的句子:
Is there a subway station near here? 这附近有没有地铁站?
Is there a subway nearby? 这附近有没有地铁站?
Do you know where the nearest subway station is? 你知道最近的地铁站在哪吗?
How do I get to the nearest subway? 最近的地铁怎么走?
Where is the underground entrance? 地铁的入口在哪儿?
Where is the nearest subway entrance? 最近的地铁入口在哪儿?
The subway station is over there across the street in front of the supermarket. 地铁站就在街对面的超市前面。

Yes, there is one on the other side of the building. 有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。

Good. Can I walk through this building? 好的,我能穿过这座大楼去吗?
I‘m afraid you can’t. You‘ll have to go out there and walk around. 恐怕不能。

你必须走到外面绕过去。

I see. Thank you. 我知道了,谢谢。

买地铁票常用的句子:
Can I have two tickets? 我可以买2张票吗?
I’d like a ticket. 我要一张票。

A ticket, please. 请买一张票。

A ticket for Line 2, please. 我要一张二号线的票。

To which station? 去哪一站?
Oh, we are going to the Art Gallery. Which subway should we take? 哦,我们要去艺术馆,该坐哪趟地铁呢?
Take the line 5 and transfer to line 1 at the Central Bank. 坐5号线,然后在中央银行站换1号线。

OK, how many stops in total? 好的,请问一共多少站?
Ten stops. This is the subway map, you can keep it in case of getting lost. 10站。

这是地铁线路图,你可以拿着它以防迷路。

How much is the fare? 车费多少钱?
How much is the ticket? 车票多少钱?
Two dollars each. 2美元一张。

How many tickets do you want? 要几张?
Two, please. 两张。

It‘ll be $4. 一共4美元。

Here you are. 给你钱。

Here are your tokens. 这是你的代币。

What should I do with the token? 我该怎样用这个代币呢?
Excuse me. Can you tell me how I can get a subway ticket? 打扰一下,请问在哪买地铁票?
Go to the auto machine over there. 那边有自动售票机。

Please use the auto machine to get a token. 请使用自动售票机买票进站。

I’m a new comer here. Can you show me how to use it? 我是第一次来这儿,你能教我怎么使用吗?
Sure. You need 2 1-dollar-coins. Put them in the slot and click the “One ticket”button on the screen. It‘s very easy. 可以,你需要2枚1元的硬币。

把它放进投币孔,然后点击屏幕上的“1张票”按钮。

很简单的。

OK. But I don’t have any coins. Where can I get some? 好的,但是我没有硬币,能在哪里换到?
You can change some at the Service Center. 你可以去服务中心换一些。

Can they take a $20 bill? 他们能换开20元的纸币吗?
I think so. But you need to ask them. 我想可以。

你去问问他们吧。

OK. I think I can handle it. Thank you very much. 好的,我想我可以自己解决了,十分感谢你。

等地铁时常用的句子:
Which subway line goes to the railway station? 哪一条地铁线路是到达火车站的?
Which line goes there? 哪一条线路去那儿?
Which platform should I take? 我应该去哪个站台?
Does Line 1 go to the Central Park? 一号线到中央公园吗?
Is this the right subway to the xidan? 这是去西单的地铁吗?
I‘m afraid there is no direct train. 恐怕没有直达的。

You’d better take Line 8 first. Then transfer to Line 10 at Grand Hotel Station. 你最好先乘坐八号线,然后在大饭店站换乘10号线。

How soon will the subway come? 列车多久才会来?
How often does the subway come? 列车多长时间来一趟?
Every ten minutes. 每10分钟一趟。

The subway to the Time Squar is arriving. 去时代广场的车就要进站了。

Here comes the train. Let‘s get on. 列车来了,上车吧。

在地铁上常用的句子:
Wow! It’s packed. 哇! 好多人啊。

What a crowd! 人多的要命!
It‘s too crowded. 太挤了。

I’m going to Bill Street. Do you know where I should get off? 我要去比尔大街,你知道我应该在哪站下车吗?
Do I need a transfer? 我需要换乘吗?
Where will we transfer? 我们在哪儿换乘?
We‘ll transfer to Line 1 there. 我们就在那儿换乘一号线。

Which stop should I get off? 我应该在哪站下车?
You get off at Green. 你在格林大道下车。

Next station is Technology University, please prepare to get off. 下一站是科技大学,请准备下车。

Keep off from the sreen door before it is open. 在车门打开之前请不要靠近。

Let’s get off. 我们下车了。

出地铁站常用的句子:
How can I get out of the platform after I get off the subway? 我下车后该怎么出站台呢?
Which exit should I take? 我该走哪个出口?
Which exit shall I take to get to the library? 我去图书馆应该走哪个出口?
Where is the exit to the library? 通往图书馆的出口在哪?
Exit D, please. 请走D出口。

其他:
Better take the subway. It‘s faster, and more convenient. 最好乘地铁,地铁更快,更方便。

相关文档
最新文档