外贸英语:保险

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美联英语提供:外贸英语:保险

小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:/?tid=16-73374-0

外贸英语:险种

A: Mr. Wang,l'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance.if you don't mind.

A:王先生,如果你不介意,我想同你谈谈保险的问题。

B: No,not a bit. Go ahead.please.

B: 一点也不介意,请说吧。

A: What kind of insurance do you offer?

A:你们提供什么样的保险?

B: We insure with the people's insurance company of China.

B:我们投的是中国人民保险公司的险种。

A: What insurance do you generally provide?

A:你们一般都保哪些险?

B: FPA,WPA.or all risks.

B:平安险,水渍险和一切险。

A: What about the case of jeans?

A:那么牛仔裤呢?

B: All risks.

B:一切险。

外贸英语:投保

A: I am looking for insurance from your company.

A:我是来贵公司投保的.

B: Mr. Wang.Mr. William will meet you in the office.

B:王先生,威廉先生在办公室接待您。

A: By the way.what kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? A:顺便问一下,贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险?

B: lt's better for you to scan the leaflet.and then make a decision.

B:您最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

A: How is the premium to be calculated?

A:保险费怎么计算?

B: The total premium is $ 1000 .but the cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

B:保险费总共1000美元。但保险费用会按照货物类别的具体情况有所不同.

A: Oh,could you find out the premium rate for tea?

A:哦,您能查一下茶叶的保险费率吗?

B: Sure,my pleasure.

B:愿意为您效劳.

外贸英语:险别

A:I am calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

A:我打电话是想讨论您所要求的订单保险额的级别。

B:I believe that we have requested on amount twenty -five percent above the invoice value.

B:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二分之五十的保险金额。

A: Yes,that's right. We have no problem in completing with your request.but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. We've had many troubles in the past with damaged goods.

A:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但我们觉得金额有点高。我们过去为太多货物毁损所困扰。

B:I can understand your concern. However.the normal coverage for goods of this kind is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

B:我能了解您的考虑。但是,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

A:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

A:有额外的保障会让我们觉得更安全些。

B:Unfortunately.if you want to increase the coverage.we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

B:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就的向你们收取额外的费用了。

A:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

A:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

B:Yes.but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

B:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

A:I see.

A:我知道了。

B:We can arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

B:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。我建议您和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

A: You're right.lt might be cheaper on this end.

A:您说的对,这边可能会比较便宜。

B: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

B:不论您那里找到哪种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格比较.

外贸英语:保险纠纷

A: As you may recall.the June consignmentarrived at India seriously damaged.The loss through breakage was over 30% of theconsignment. We've presented a claim to the underwriters through your firm,but the insurancecompany refused to admit liability.as there was no insurance on breakage. We naturally were not satisfied with such a reply. l'd like to hear what Mr. Li has to say about it.

相关文档
最新文档