吸血鬼日记第一季18英文剧本台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

吸血鬼日记第一季18

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

吸血鬼日记前景提要...

For over a century, I have lived in secret...

一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着... Until now. I know the risk, and I have to know her.

直到现在我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她

Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. Elena 她简直是Katherine的翻版

- Where is he? - They have him. I can't get in.

- 他在哪儿? - 他们抓了他我进不去Who says we're not here for revenge, right?

谁说我们不是为了复仇而来?

That's exactly what we're here for.

复仇正是我们的目的

Can you make it?

你还能走吗?

Unh! Uhh!

呃! 呃!

Take my wrist. You need more blood.

咬我的手腕你需要更多血

Stefan, he's dead.

Stefan 他已经死了

You were like this other person.

你就像变了一个人

Everything's gonna be ok.

一切都会好的

They found Vicki Donovan.

他们找到了Vicki Donovan

A storm unearthed the grave off county road. 暴风雨把坟墓打开了尸体在路边被发现

- She's dead? - Matt.

- 她死了? - 哦Matt

Could you turn it up a little bit?

你还能再开大点儿么?

It's not annoying yet.

还不够吵

Sorry.

抱歉When you goin' back to school?

你什么时候去学校?

Soon.

马上就去

Oh, come on. Just drink already.

哦喝点儿吧

Come on.

来吧

This self-detox is unnatural.

这东西魔力无穷

Could you get that away from me, please?

你能把那东西拿远点儿么?

How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it

你上回放纵于血液的愉悦中后

after you last indulged?

用了多久才戒掉?

That's not good.

那可不好

Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.

没事的我只是需要点时间

I don't get it. You know,

我不明白你知道

you don't have to kill to survive.

不用杀人你也能生存

That's what blood banks are for.

这就是血库的作用

I haven't hunted a human in...

我已经好久

gahh... way too long.

天呐好久没去"觅食"了

Oh, I'm impressd.

真了不起啊

It was completely self-serving.

我们太自私了

Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,

想赶走镇子里所有的吸血鬼

which is not very easy.

而且这也绝非易事

Considering there's an entire tomb of them running around.

更何况整个墓穴里都是吸血鬼

What are we planning on doing about that?

我们要做什么?

We're not gonna be doing much of anything

如果你不恢复力量

if you don't have your strength.

那我们什么都不能做

There's nothing wrong with partaking

从血库买血以保持正常饮食

in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank.

一点都没有错

You're not actually killing anyone.

你没有杀任何人

I have my reasons.

我有自己的原因

Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? 有什么虚伪的原因呢?

You know, we've never actually discussed that.

我们从没讨论过这个问题

You know, I... I'd love to hear this story. 我... 我真挺想听听

You're really enjoying this, aren't you,

你难道不乐于

just watching me in a struggle?

看着我纠结吗?

Very much so.

毫无疑问

I hate to break it to you, Damon,

我真不想告诉你Damon

But... I actually have it under complete control.

但是... 一切尽在我的掌控下

You do?

真的?

Oh. Well, then you should just carry on

哦那你就继续自善其身

making the rest of us vampires look bad.

让我们其他吸血鬼相形见绌吧

Have a great day, Stef.

祝你愉快Stef

Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something.

哦嘿我差点把这个忘了

Oops.

抱歉Mmm. Mmm.

恩真不错

吸血鬼第一季第集

Come on, Jeremy. Going to school.

Jeremy 快点该去学校了

Walking out the door now.

现在就得出门

You forgot this.

你忘带这个了

Thank you.

谢谢

Elena.

嘿Elena

Uncle John. Hi.

John叔叔嗨

Jenna.

嘿Jenna

John. You made it.

John 这么快就到了

Said I'd be in by noon.

我说了我中午到

Oh, what you say and what you do

哦你言行不一

are typically two very different things.

非常正常

Uncle John. What's up?

John叔叔你好啊

Hey.

I had some business in town.

我在镇里有些事办

I thought a visit was in order.

我觉得来顺路拜访下比较好

- How long you staying? - I don't know yet. - 你要呆多久? - 还不知道

Hmm. Ok. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later.

呃好的我要去学校了晚些时候见

What's up with Jeremy?

Jeremy怎么了?

He just lost a friend,

他刚痛失一位友人

so try to be sensitive.

你体谅下他

相关文档
最新文档