吸血鬼日记第一季16英文剧本台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

吸血鬼日记第一季16
Previously, on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着... Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk,
我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Elena 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
It's nothing.
没什么
It didn't look like nothing.
这看起来可不像没什么
Matty tells me you broke his heart.
Matty说你伤透了他的心
- Mom. - He found his rebound girl.
- 妈- 他有新欢了
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有一个墓穴
You saved everyone in the church?
你把教堂里的所有人都放出来了? vampires, Damon.
个吸血鬼啊Damon
You can't just bring them back.
你不能只把他们带回来就完了
It's Harper.
是Harper
I'm glad you found us.
很高兴你找到了我们
Annabelle, close the door, please. Annabelle 请关上门
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==-- 协调:忧心如熏
时间轴: Idol
翻译: *叶* Flower一休Miller's玫瑰星河fabulous_carr
校对: 甜蜜的向往夏天的熏风
Hey. Bouffin.
嘿Bouffin
What are you guys watching?
你们看什么呢?
You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time?
你们一直没换过台看得不烦啊?
There are over channels. It's called a remote control.
有超过个频道呢这个叫遥控器
This button changes the channel.
用这个按钮换台
Hold it like this.
这样拿着
Hmm.

Did you get enough, sweetheart?
饱了吗亲爱的?
For now.
目前饱了
Anna, are you hungry?
Anna 你饿了吗?
Do you want a little?
想吸些吗?
No. Thank you, Miss Givens.
不谢谢Givens小姐
Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest?
你为什么不躺下休息会儿呢?
She's fine.
她没事
Aren't you, Miss Givens?
是吧Givens小姐?
Of course, I am.
当然了我没事
I'm fine.
一点事都没有
吸血鬼日记第一季第集
Hey, mom.
嘿妈
Mom.

Hey, mom.
嘿妈
What? I'm trying to sleep.
干嘛? 打扰我睡觉
Uh, I was just making sure you were alive.
嗯我只是想确定你还活着
I'm sorry, sweetie,
对不起甜心
it was a late night.
昨天睡太晚了
My head is throbbing.
我脑袋嗡嗡地疼
Yeah,
是啊
I'd appreciate it
要是你没在家里开派对
if you wouldn't bring the party home.
我就感激涕零了
And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too.
而且我相信邻居也会很感激你的
It wasn't a party. It was one guy.
那不是一个派对只是一个男人
Don't be so judgey.
别总带着有色眼镜
Yeah, well I talked to Roberta at the grill
是啊话说我和餐馆的Roberta谈过了
and there's still a bartending position open.
他们现在还需要一个招待员
If you, uh, wanted to get a job.
如果嗯你想要份工作的话
Well, I figured she'd still be pissed
呃我想她应该还在为我上次在那工作时about the last time I work there.
发生的事耿耿于怀呢
I think she's desperate.
我想她现在急需人手
I'll check it out.
我会去试试
Yeah?
真的? Don't act so surprised.
别这么惊讶嘛
Well, I mean, I just...
呃我是说我只是...
I didn't know how long
我不知道你打算
you planned on sticking around.
在这里停留多久
Well,there's back grant due.
我能得到补助的啦
It's back in everything, mom.
那也不是万能的老妈
I guess, then, I'll check it out.
我想等下我会去试试
Who's that?
谁啊?
That's Caroline.
是Caroline
Ecch.

Easy.
对她好点
Yeah, come in.
好的进来吧
Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
嗨Donovan夫人
I, uh, ok, well,
我嗯好啦
we're gonna be late,
我们快迟到了
So, let's just get going.
所以快走吧
Yeah.

Hi. How are you?
嗨你怎么样啊?
Good.
很好
Damon hasn't said a word to me. Damon什么都没和我说
Every time I try to talk to him,
每次我想和他认真谈谈
- He shuts me down. - Do you think - 他就不理我了- 你觉得
He's still trying to find Katherine?
他还打算继续找Katherine吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
He waited years,
他等了年了
only to find out that Katherine could not care less.
却发现Katherine一点都不在乎他
I mean, that's gotta hurt, right?
这挺让人伤心的不是吗?
And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. 人好点就不会碰上这破事了
You have every reason to be upset with him. 你完全有理由生他的气
- Mm-hmm. - Have you thought any more - 嗯- 你有没有什么
about what you're going to do?
新的打算?
About what?
关于什么?
Isabel, my vampire birth mother,
Isabel 我的吸血鬼生母
who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,
她和我的吸血鬼祖先Katherine有点联系who screwed over your vampire brother?
那个女人把你的吸血鬼哥哥骗得团团转Nah. Haven't thought about it at all.
没有我一点都没想过
I'm sorry I brought it up.
抱歉我提起了这些
It'd just be nice
如果我们哪天可以
if we could get through one day
不用考虑任何
without having to deal with any of it.
与之相关的事就太爽了
No vampire mother or brother.
没有吸血鬼母亲或者吸血鬼兄弟
No vampires at all?
完全没有吸血鬼吗?
No vampires but you.
除了你之外I just want to get us back to normal stuff
我只想让我们能回归到一些正常的事情
like school.
比如学校
And homework.
还有作业
And here's a thought.
还有一点
Fun.
快乐
Ooh, that sounds good to me.
哦听起来棒极了
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始?
We can watch a movie at my place.
我们可以在我家看场电影
Uh, with your mom?
嗯和你妈妈一起?
And a -pack?
再喝点小酒?
You know, you don't really help the situation. 你知道吗你这样于事无补
You could at least try to be nice.
你至少试试和她和睦相处嘛
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦对不起
It's hard for me to show kindness
对那些讨厌我的人好
to people that hate me.
对我来说太难了
I'm not that evolved.
我思想境界没那么高
So, what movie tonight?
那么今天晚上看什么电影?
Whatever you want to do is fine by me.
你想做什么我都陪你
But I'm late and I gotta go, ok?
但是我现在迟到了得走了好吗?
Ok.
好的
And the keypad is for texting,
键盘是用来发短信的
which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone.
当你不想和某人面对面说话时你就发短信Anna, it's Jeremy,
Anna 我是Jeremy
I haven't heard from you for a while.
我很久都没有你的消息了
I'm not stalking you.
我不是在跟踪你
Have a good day. I am...
祝你今天愉快我...
I didn't break it, I swear.
我没摔坏它我发誓
I was just showing Harper what you taught me.
我只是在转授Harper你教我的东西
What a marvelous device.
多么先进的设备啊
Who was that?
谁打来的啊?
Jeremy Gilbert.
是Jeremy Gilbert
Is that your boyfriend?
你男朋友吗?
Of course not.
当然不是
Uh, what do you think?
你觉得怎样?
You're very respectable.
相当体面
That's the goal.
正如我愿
I can't say that I miss corsets.
我不怀念紧身胸衣了
Susie Sunshine gave me her car keys
Susie Sunshine给了我她的车钥匙
- and her ATM card. - What's that?
- 还有她的ATM卡- 那是什么?
I'll explain later.
我待会儿解释
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
We have some business in town.
我们要去镇上办些事
We'll be back as soon as we can.
会尽快回来I trust that you'll keep an eye on things.
我相信你会照看好一切
So, I'm the babysitter now.
所以我现在是保姆了
Frederick.
Frederick啊
If this is going to work,
要想达成目的
we have to cooperate with one another.
我们就要相互合作
So you say.
按你说的做吧
I'll watch things, Miss Pearl.
我会留心的Pearl小姐
Thank you, Harper.
谢谢你Harper
I'm thinking nothing huge,
不用太隆重
just dinner at the grill,
就在餐馆吃个饭
Maybe late movie.
或许再看场午夜电影
You mean like a double date?
你是说四人约会吗?
pair out on a friday night,
两对情侣在周五晚上出去
Coupled.
成双成对
Yeah, a double date.
是啊四人约会
Do you think that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗?
Why not?
难道不好吗?
You know, we all haven't gone out together before
我们之前从来没一起出去过
and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. 我不想让大家觉得尴尬
Like, the couple dynamics have changed,
情侣组合变了
and there's been a little awkwardness
你Matt和我之间
between you, Matt and me,
还有点尴尬
and I just think it's important
我觉得我们有必要
that we get over it.
消除这种尴尬
- I don't know. - You know wha...
- 我不知道- 那什么...
I... I think that sounds like a great idea. 我... 我觉得这主意听上去不错嘛
- You do? - Yeah.
- 你这么认为? - 没错
Yeah, a nice evening out with friends.
和朋友们晚上一起出去玩
Sounds fun.
听上去很有意思嘛
As in fun.
像你说得那样开心一下
Hmm?
嗯?
A double date it is.
那就这么定了吧
Ok.
好的
So, we will see you tonight.
今晚见喽
- Ok. - Ok.
- 好的- 好的
Ok.
好的
Hello, Damon.
你好Damon
Ever hear of knocking?
你敲门了吗?
An invitation wasn't necessary.
我们不用邀请也能进来的
I'm surprised that no living person resides here.
没活人住这儿真让我惊讶啊
Is it just you and your brother?
就你和你弟弟住这儿吗?
Yeah.
是的
But he keeped out all walking vampires.
可所有的吸血鬼都进不来这里Killed 'em.
我杀了他们
Unh!
呃!
Damn!
该死!
Have a seat, Damon.
请坐Damon
I was hoping we could have a word.
我本希望我们能谈一谈的
Sure.
当然可以
如何变成吸血鬼?
是布拉德皮特把我变成吸血鬼的
去拉斯维加斯找Wayne Newton
怎么杀死吸血鬼呢?
用Paula Abdul的血
Freak.
神经
能认真回答吗?
用木锥插入心脏就可以了
你信吗?
难道你不信?
We've taken up residence
我们在镇子外的
at a farm house just outside of town.
一个农场定居下来了
It'll suffice for now.
暂时够了
All vampires?
全部个吸血鬼?
Not all. Some.
没有只有一些
I imagine that a few have already left town. 我估计有一些已经离开了镇子
Others are probably still in the woods
其它还有一些可能还在树林里
or, like us, acclimating.
或者像我们这样适应新环境
How'd they get out of the tomb?
他们是怎么离开坟墓的?
I think the woods screwed up
我想应该是我们的戏法
that part of our hocus-pocus.
在这方面没用
Ohh.

I understand from Anna
我从Anna这儿得知
that the founding families still have a secret council?
创始人家族仍有一个秘密的理事会?
And you're a part of it.
而且你还是委员之一
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon.
我在Mystic Falls很久了Damon
I'm up to speed.
我对一切了如指掌
So am I.
我也是
And now that you've infiltrated the council,
既然你已经混入了理事会
I'll need to know everything they know.
我要掌握他们知道的一切
Starting with a list of names
先弄到理事会中
of all the council members and their families. 所有成员和家族的名单
And everyone you've supplied with vervain. 包括每一个你给过马鞭草的人
Yes, that will have to stop immediately.
没错不能再给他们了马上停止
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
你们到底想干嘛?
Mystic Falls is our home, Damon.
Mystic Falls是我们的家Damon
They took that from us.
他们从我们这儿夺走了一切
Our land, our home.
我们的土地我们的家园
It's time we rebuild.
是我们重建的时候了
What, are you crazy?
什么你疯了吗?
That was . 那可是在年
Wake up, woman.
醒醒吧女士
The world has moved on.
世界已经大不相同了
As a reward for your help,
作为你帮助我们的回报
I'm willing to give you what you want most. 我愿意把你最想要的东西给你
I want nothing.
我什么都不想要
Katherine.
是Katherine
You wouldn't even know where she was.
你连她在哪儿都不知道搞笑啊
You've been under the ground
过去的一个半世纪
for the last / centuries.
你一直待在地底下
Katherine and I were best friends
Katherine和我在来到Mystic Falls之前long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon. 就是好朋友了Damon
I know how she thinks.
我知道她的想法
I know her patterns.
我知道她的行为方式
I know where to find her.
我知道去哪儿找她
I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again.
我不再想见到Katherine了永远都不想And there's no way in hell
而且你休想
I'm gonna play the role of your little minion. 让我做你的小喽罗
I'm not asking for your help, Damon.
我不是在求你帮我Damon
Finding Katherine
我帮你找Katherine
was just a mere gesture of kindness.
只不过是想表明我的好意
The rest is non-negotiable.
除此之外没有任何商量的余地
Aah!
啊!
Unh! Aah!
呃! 啊!
I have years on you, little boy.
我比你大岁小男孩儿
I'll rip you from limb to limb
我连眼都不带眨一下
without even blinking and you know it.
就能把你碎尸万段
I'll be in touch.
我会再联系你的
You got me flowers.
你送我花耶
Well, I figured it's a date,
我想这既然是约会
Why not do right?
就该有约会的样子
Aww.
么么
I would have driven, too,
我本来也想开车的
But you're the one with the car.
但只有你有车
You know, you'd think that for someone who was around
我还以为
when the car was invented,
发明汽车那个年代生的人
that you'd have one.
该有辆车呢
Oh, I have one.
哦我是有一辆
I just never drive it.
我只是从来没开过
You know, it's not too late to cancel.
现在取消还不迟
Why would we do that?
为什么要取消呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
It just seems surreal.
就是觉得很怪
Like maybe we weren't meant 或许我们不必真的
to get to the normal part.
过上平常的日子
That's exactly why we're going to do it.
这就是我们这么做的原因
We're going to go out,
我们出去玩
have some fun,
找点乐子
and try to remember that we don't have to be so serious.
不用总这么精神紧张
Listen, when I decided to stay here
听着当我决定留在这儿
and to get to know you,
了解你的时候
it was so that I could do things like this.
我就想着可以做这些事情
I could bring my girlfriend flowers,
我可以送花给女友
take her out on a date,
带她出去约会
try to be normal.
试着和普通人一样
Have you ever even been on a double date before?
你之前参加过四人约会吗?
Oh, absolutely.
哦当然了
Um, . Heff and the twins.
呃年的时候我和Heff 还有一对双胞胎What?
什么?
Yeah. Playmates. I gotta miss June.
没错玩伴嘛我会想念June的
Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
Miss Summers?
Summers小姐吗?
Yes. Hi, Pearl.
是的嗨Pearl
Hi. This is my daughter Annabelle.
嗨这是我的女儿Annabelle
Of course. Jeremy's friend.
我认识Jeremy的朋友嘛
Nice to see you, Miss Sommers.
很高兴见到你Sommer小姐
Oh, Jenna, please.
哦叫我Jenna就可以了
This property was in
这处房产
my brother-in-law's family for generations.
在我姐夫他们家已经传了好几代了
It's one of the original structures in Mystic Falls.
这是Mystic Falls最古老的建筑之一
Used to be one of those old-fashioned drug store thingies.
以前是用来做为那种药房之类的
You mean an apothecary?
你是说药材店吗?
- Yeah. - You don't say.
- 是的- 是真的吗?
Sorry, if it's musty.
如果有点霉味的话别介意啊
No one's been in here for quite some time.
这里已经空了很久了
I'll use my imagination.
我能想象得出来
Annabelle.
Annabelle啊
Coming, mother.
来了妈妈
What's with the glasses inside?
眼镜下面怎么了?
My, uh,
我的呃
ah, my eyes are a little sensitive today.
我的眼睛今天有点敏感
You're new around here.
你是新来的吧
Oh, in the country, I'm very old.
哦在这个国家我已经算是很老的Bourbon neat.
纯波本威士忌
I haven't been gone that long.
我离开这里不会久到
I would remember someone who looked like you.
记不住一个像你这样的人的
Yeah? Where'd you go?
真的? 你去过什么地方?
Around, about.
四处游荡
Been there.
我也一样
I love to see a man drown his sorrows.
我喜欢看男人悲伤逆流成河
It's so sexy.
很性感
It's more like nursing my wounds.
我其实是在抚平我的伤口
And you?
你来这儿干嘛的?
I was supposed to be interviewing for the bartender job,
我本来是来面试招待员工作的
But, um, I think the manager blew me off.
但是呃我想经理应该放我鸽子了
Well, that's not very nice.
太没有礼貌了
Yeah. Last time I was in town,
没错上次我来这儿的时候
I slept with her boyfriend.
我跟她男朋友上了床
Well, that's not very nice, either.
这样也不太好啊
- But it happens. - Yes, it does.
- 确有其事- 是的我信
Kelly?
Kelly吗?
Kelly Donovan.
Kelly Donovan啊
Jen!
Jen啊!
I heard you were back in town
我听说你回来了
You used to babysit me
你以前总是帮我看孩子
And then, I used to party with her.
我以前老跟她出去玩
This woman was crazy.
这女的很疯狂的
Not as crazy as you.
那也没你疯啊
Ha, not anymore.
哈我不像从前那样了
Well, sit, drink.
来来坐下喝酒
Uh, I shouldn't.
啊我不可以的
I'm responsible now, haven't you heard?
我有责任在身你没听说?
Then take a night off. It's good for the soul.
那就休息一晚上对灵魂有好处
Great for the soul.
嗯是大有好处
Oh, well.
哦好吧
This is not gonna end well.
我们下场肯定很惨
Can't wait.
迫不及待了
Whoo!
喔!
- I hate this house. - This is better than the tomb.
- 我恨这座房子- 总比坟墓好吧
I didn't stay locked up until years
我被锁了年好不容易出来
then end up locked up here.
最后还被锁在了这里
Maybe you should quit complaining.
你别发牢骚了
You gonna stop me?
你要阻止我吗?
Let it be, Frederick.
算了Frederick
You heard what Pearl said.
你听到Pearl说的了
I don't care what Pearl said.
我才不管Pearl说了什么
What you got, boy?
孩子你有什么能耐?
Try that again.
还敢吗Back off.
退下
Back off.
退下
We don't fight each other. Those are the rules. 我们不打自己人这是我们的原则
And I'm tired of your rules.
我受够了你们的规定
I want out of this house.
我想到房子外面去
Why can't we go in town?
我们为什么不能到城里去?
Eventually.
我们会的
But for now, we have to keep a low profile.
但是现在我们要低调
No one knows who I am.
没人认识我
The Salvatore brothers do.
Salvatore兄弟俩认识你
And I wish hell I could run into them.
我巴不得碰上他们呢
They're the reason we were caught in the first place.
因为他们我们才被困在之前的地方
So, uh, Matt, how do you like working here? Matt 在这里工作得怎么样?
Uh, it's not that bad.
呃不是很糟
Wait staff comes out pretty good.
侍应生当得还不错
You know, they can't keep a bartender to save their lives.
他们找不到调酒师
I actually put my mom up for the job.
我就推荐了我妈妈
How's that been
Kelly回来后
having Kelly back?
你们之间还好吧?
You know, the same old Kelly.
你知道的Kelly还是老样子
She's, uh, she's trying, sort of.
她呃她在试着努力
Kelly and my mom were best friends growing up.
Kelly和我妈妈是一起长大的好朋友
That's how Matt and I first met.
我就是这样第一次碰见Matt的
Shared a crib together.
一起睡一张婴儿床
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
No, we've, uh, known each other our whole lives.
不我们从生下来就认识了
Ok.

Whoo!
喔!
You gotta be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh my god. It's big Jenna now.
天啊Jenna太能喝了
Where are you going?
你们去哪?
Bethanne and I are going out for a bit. Bethanne和我要出去一小会儿
Hit the town. Kick up our heels.
去镇上找些乐子
But we're not supposed to leave.
但我们不应该离开
Miss Pearl made that very clear.
Pearl小姐已经说得很明白了
You gonna stop me?
你要阻止我吗?
I didn't think so.
我想你不会
- Anna. - Surprised?
- Anna啊- 惊讶吗?
I, uh, I thought you and your mom were leaving town.
我呃我还以为你和你妈妈要离开镇子Oh, change of plans.
哦该主意了
I'm sorry. I thought you'd be psyched.
抱歉我以为你会很高兴
No! No, no, I mean, I am. 不! 不没有我是说我很开心
Of course I am.
我当然开心了
All right, then.
那好吧
Step aside.
让我进去
Don't be grumpy.
别生闷气
It can't be that bad.
没有那么糟
You'd be surprised.
你不知道
My primary reason for existence has abandoned me
我再也没有了存在的理由
and, after today's events,
今天之后
the remains of the shaky ground that I walk on 我接下来的人生将发生
are about to go kaboom.
天翻地覆的改变
Let's get hammered.
让我们一醉方休
Let's.
不醉不归
Whoo!
喔!
At least they're having fun.
至少他们玩得很开心
They're drunk.
他们喝醉了
Remember when Elena's parents busted us here
记得Elena的父母在"返校日"之后
after homecoming?
把我们关在这里吗?
Oh, my god, yes!
哦天啊对!
We were wasted.
我们玩得很"嗨"
It was the first time I ever got drunk.
那时我第一次喝醉
I blame Matt.
我怪到Matt的头上
Her parents got seated at the next booth.
他的父母就在隔壁房间
Oh, and Matt had me pretend that I was choking
哦Matt让我假装卡到嗓子
so we could get away.
找机会逃跑
Except her dad was a doctor,
但她爸爸是个医生
so, he jumped up to save her.
所以他跳过来救她
And I ran and slipped on the wet floor
我开始跑但在湿地上滑倒了
and bit it.
狠狠地摔到了地上
In front of everyone.
在大家面前
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗?
stitches, a hangover for days,
缝了针脑袋晕了好几天
and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week.
我还被禁足一个星期不能见这个家伙Well, I'm gonna go to the restroom.
呃我要用一下卫生间
Elena?
Elena啊?
Quick, hide.
快藏起来
We're not here.
我们不在这儿
Why? Where'd we go?
为什么? 我们去哪?
Children under our care at : p.m.
孩子们在我们点钟方向
This is not role modelish.
这不是个好榜样
Kelly, damn.
Kelly 该死
Ohh!
噢!
Ok, so, uh, what made you and your mom 好吧你和你妈妈怎么
decide to stay in town?
决定留下来了?
Oh, she got this business opportunity.
噢她找到了工作的机会
She's gonna open up a little store.
她要开间小店
It's always been her dream.
这就是她的梦想
So, yeah, we're staying.
所以是的我们留下来
And I'm thinking about going back to highschool.
我还想继续上高中
So, you'll be seeing a lot more of me.
所以你会常见到我
Oh, yeah?
哦是吗?
Enough of home schooling.
受够了家庭学校
You know? I'd like to be a normal teen for once.
你知道吗? 我想做个正常的少女
But I have to ask my mom first.
但我必须征得我母亲的同意
She'll have an opinion.
她来决定
Yeah, well, I wish you were there now.
嗯我真希望你现在就在
I actually have to write another paper.
我其实有篇论文要写
I was thinking about squeezing one more out 还想继续写
on the vampires of Mystic Falls.
Mystic Falls的吸血鬼
Really?
真的吗?
Haven't you exhausted the subject?
你还没写烦吗?
No. No, I want to go deeper, you know?
不不我还想深入探讨你知道吗?
I want to understand why people were labeled as vampires
我想知道为什么以前有的人
back in the day.
会被说是吸血鬼
I mean, maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
我是说可能真有吸血鬼存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
他们只是与想象中的不同罢了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, uh,

Maybe they're normal and good,
也许他们很普通很善良
just outsiders, you know?
只是外族人而已知道吗?
Um, misunderstood.
呃可能是误解
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑对吗?
Don't you think it could be possible?
你不认为这是可能的吗?
You did give me all that info.
你跟我说过的
Jeremy, I made it up, ok?
Jeremy 我编的行吗?
I mean, you were all cute and fluffy
我是说你很可爱又天真
and I wanted to make a good impression.
我只想给你留下个好印象
Is there anything you're not good at?
你有不擅长的事情吗?
Double dating.
四人约会
This is all kinda new to me.
对我来说很新鲜
I usually keep to myself.
我一般独来独往
I don't always fit in.
我不太合群
That's because you're that guy.
那是因为你是那种人
What guy?
什么人? The guy who seems like he has everything.
看起来拥有一切的人
So, the people who don't kinda run the other way.
所以其他人会离你远远的
Is that what I seem like?
我看起来是这样吗?
Pretty much.
很像
Hmm.

What a dick.
真操蛋
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
So, um,
所以呃
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What?
什么?
Well, the point of this
好吧此次约会的目的在于
was to show him how much you care about Stefan.
让他看到你有多在乎Stefan
You're not to hopscotch down memory lane. 而不是让你们感怀往事
I was just trying to make conversation.
我只是在找话说
Well, try less.
那就少说点吧
Caroline.
Caroline啊
Katherine.
Katherine啊
I'm sorry. You have the wrong person.
对不起你认错人了
Elena, come on.
Elena 快来
My mistake.
我认错了
How's everything going?
你们进展如何?
Matt's cheating.
Matt耍诈
No need. I'm awesome.
用不着我可厉害了
Stefan Salvatore.
是Stefan Salvatore
Is everying ok?
一切都好吗?
Everything's great.
一切都好极了
那男的刚叫我Katherine
So you haven't seen him before?
那你以前没见过他?
No, there was nothing from her.
没有没有她的消息
There wasn't at all.
一点都没有
All right. Let's call it a night.
好吧我们今晚就谈到这吧
You know? Send Matt and Caroline home? 你知道? 要带Matt和Caroline回家? You know, the whole point of tonight
我们今晚就
was to not have to deal with this stuff.
不该谈这件事
We need to get through one night.
我们该共度一晚
One normal night.
寻常的一晚
You sure?
你确定?
No, I'm not sure.
不我不确定
But I don't know what else to do.
但我不知道还能干什么
Look, if there's another vampire in town, 听着如果镇上还有另一个吸血鬼
he'll still be here tomorrow.
他明晚还会来的
We'll deal with it tomorrow.
我们明天再处理吧
Ok. 好
Oh, it's them.
哦是他们
Come here.
过来
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, yeah, this is much better
是啊这可比看
than watching "Damon Visit Cougar Town." "Damon拜访熟女镇"强多了
No offense.
请别见怪
Don't remind me.
不用这么说
Man, I've always wanted to see
伙计我一直想来看看
what it looks like in this place.
这地方是什么样
Yeah, I guess it's, uh,
没错我想这么说
a bit much.
有点夸张
Yeah, my entire house could fit in here, like, twice.
没错我家只有这的二分之一
I feel like I've been here before.
我觉得以前来过这
It's weird.
真奇怪
Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?
你们想看电影还是干别的?
Whoa, these are great.
哇哦这可真棒啊
That's, uh,
那是
just a little hobby of mine.
是我的小爱好
I did the entire Mustang series when I was .
我九岁时收集了整套野马系列
You like cars?
你喜欢车啊?
That's an understatement.
保守的说没错
Come with me.
跟我来
So, the thing about cherries,
吃樱桃啊
you have to.
你必须
Oh, my goodness.
哦我的天啊
That's amazing. You were quick.
厉害啊你动作真快
And that would be my cue.
那是给我的暗示吧
You've giving up already?
你已放弃了?
Oh, yeah.
哦没错
See you guys.
再见
Prepare yourself, my friend.
准备好了朋友
Ahem.

Whoa, wait.
哇哦等等
How do you have this?
你怎么有这个的?
Got passed down rough the family.
家里传下来的
Why don't...
为什么不...
I mean...
我说...
Why don't you drive it?
你为什么不开?
Well, it, uh, doesn't run.
好吧这车开不了
I mean, it's not that I could figure out.
那不是我能解决的
Why would you keep a car that doesn't run? 那你为什么留着开不了的车?
Be more of a girl right now.
你现在倒是温柔多了
Hey, why don't you 嘿你为什么
come take a look at this for me?
不过来帮我看看这个?
Elena, remember the old Camaro
Elena 还记得你爸爸
your dad used to have?
的那辆老式卡马罗汽车吗?
Of course.
当然
Hey, I built and rebuilt that engine times. 嘿那引擎我重组了次
Wow.
哇哦
Well, I don't like sports cars.
好吧我可不喜欢跑车
They're too hard to make out in.
它们不好掌控
Nah, it wasn't that bad.
不会啊没那么糟
I'm sorry, man.
对不起伙计
No, no.
不不
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
You and Elena, you guys have a history
刻意忽视你和Elena的过去
and ignoring it doesn't do anybody any good. 也不见得有什么意义
She's good with you.
她选你是对的
You know, I wasn't sure, but she's happy
我以前不太确定但看她很幸福
and I'm glad.
我也为她高兴
All right. Let's take a look at this.
好了我们来看看这个
Ouch!

Damn it!
该死的!
Need some help?
需要帮助吗?
Damn it!
真见鬼!
Stupid shoe.
该死的鞋
Oh!
哦!
Gotta pick up your other foot.
抬起你另一只脚
Thanks.
谢谢
Ahem.

There you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I think.
我想说的
Was that Damon Salvatore you were with? 和你一起的是Damon Salvatore吗? The one and only.
说得没错
You know him?
你认识他?
We go way back.
我们关系不错
He still live out by Miller Lane?
他还住Miller Lane吗?
Uh, he lives in the old boarding house.
他住老房子里
By Wickery Bridge.
在Wickery Bridge那
He's still in there
如果你想打招呼
if you wanna say "Hi."
他还住那
I'd rather stay here and talk to you.
我情愿留这和你聊天
Ohh.

Nice.
不错
Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt.
鞋子和调情都处理得恰到好处啊
But I'm a little drunk. 但我有点醉了
And high guy plus drunk me equals very bad things.
高个男人和醉酒的我等于非常不好的事No.

I'm pretty sure you'd like it.
我确信你会喜欢的
Sorry.
对不起
That was a seriously lame pick-up.
你真想带个瘸子走啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
That is a nice scent you're wearing.
你身上有很好闻的味道
What is it?
是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a gift.
是个礼物
And that is a cab, so.
那有辆计程车所以
Vervain.
马鞭草
Making it hard to find something to eat in this town.
这镇子越来越难找到人来吸了
- Caroline - I don't want to talk about it.
- Caroline - 我不想说这个
You are being ridiculous.
你太无理取闹了
And insecure and stupid,
还有多疑和愚蠢
but that doesn't change the fact
但那改变不了
that Matt's always gonna be in love with you, Matt一直爱着你的事实
and I'm always gonna be the backup.
而我总是后备
- You're not the backup. - Yes, I am.
- 你不是后备- 没错我是
I'm Matt's Elena backup.
我是Matt对Elena的后备
I'm your Bonnie backup.
我是你对Bonnie的后备
Now it's about me and Bonnie?
现在又说我和Bonnie了?
You don't get it.
你不会明白的
Why would you?
为什么是你?
You're everyone's first choice.
你总是大家的首选
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
You know what?
你知道吗?
Why don't you guys go ahead
你们干嘛不开它
and take it for a spin?
出去兜兜风?
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 是啊
Caroline.
Caroline啊
You all right?
你还好吧?
If it's not vampires, it's girlfriends. 不是吸血鬼而是女朋友的事
All right. Roast beef, turkey.
好吧烤牛肉火鸡
What do you want?
你要什么?
Oh, let's do the works.
哦让我们尽所能
Pile it high.
堆得高高的
All right. I like your style.
好吧我喜欢你的风格
Will you grab the bread for me? 你能把面包递给我吗?
Ok.
好啊
Ohh!
哦!
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
It's just a cut.
只是不小心切到手了
Will you hand me that towel?
你能把毛巾递给我吗?
I... I... I can't.
我... 我... 我不能
You got a problem with blood, Anna? 你害怕见到血吗Anna?
What's matter?
怎么了?
It's just blood, Anna.
只是流了点血啊Anna
- What are you doing? - I knew it. - 你想干什么? - 我就知道
Go for it.
来吧
Jeremy.
Jeremy啊
Jenna. Hey, what's, uh...
Jenna 嘿怎么呃...
what's up?
怎么了?
Regret.
不好意思
Make sure you lock that up.
记得把窗户锁上
Did I just pass their driveway?
我是不是开过了他们的车道? Uh, I think it's up there.
呃我想应该还在前面吧
This is an amazing car.
这辆车真是太赞了
Did I pass?
我通过考验了吗?
The whole double date thing
很明显整个我们两对儿的约会was obviously a test
是一个考验
to see how I would do around Elena. 用来考验Elena在场时我的表现I don't know.
我不知道
You were eminiscing。

相关文档
最新文档