公主日记经典对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

My dearest daughter,

我最亲爱的女儿

today is your sixteenth birthday.

今天是你16岁的生日

Congratulations.

祝贺你

I present you with this diary to fill the pages with your special thoughts,

我送给你这本日记本,让你写满你的独特的想法

thoughts of your wonderful life.

对你美好生活的独特想法

It is a custom in my family

这在我的家族中是个传统

to pass on a piece of wisdom when one reaches this age.

当孩子到一定年龄的时候就把智慧传承下去

I pass it on to you as my father passed it on to me.

就像我父亲传承给我一样我也要传承给你

Amelia, courage is not the absence of fear 艾米莉亚勇气不是不再恐惧but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 而是要判断有比恐惧更重要的东西

The brave may not live forever

勇气也许不能永远存在

but the cautious do not live at all.

但是胆怯却根本无济于事

From now on, you'll be traveling the road

从现在开始你就要踏上征程

between who you think you are and who you can be.

在你所认为的自己和你能成为的自己中间抉择

The key is to allow youself to make the journey.

关键是要你自己踏上这个征程

I also want you to know I loved your mother very much

我也想让你知道我非常爱你的母亲

and still think of her often.

仍会常常想起她

Happy Birthday,my Mia.

生日快乐我的米亚

All my love, your father.

给你所有的爱父亲

公主日记经典对白

I am really no good at speechmaking.

我对演讲实在不擅长

Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away or sometimes I even get sick.

通常我会紧张到昏倒或者跑掉有时甚至呕吐

But you really didn’t need to know that.

但是你们真的不需要知道这些

But I am not so afraid anymore.

但是我不再那么害怕了

My father helped me.

我父亲帮助了我

Earlier this evening,I had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne and my mother helped me by telling me that it was ok and by supporting me like she has for my entire life.

今晚早些时候,我还想放弃我的王位我妈妈帮助了我告诉我没关系而且一如既往地支持我,But,then I wondered how I’d feel after abdicating my role as princess of genovia.

但是之后我在想放弃吉诺维亚公主的头衔之后会是什么感觉

Would I feel relieved or would I feel sad?

我会感到解脱还是难过

And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word“I”.

然后我意识到一天之中我愚蠢地用了多少次“我”啊

In fact,probably all I ever do is think about myself .

实际上,也许我做的所有事都是只想到我自己

and how lame is that when there are 7 billion other people on the planet and,

这太差劲了,当这个星球上还有另外70亿人。。。

Oh,sorry,I’m going too fast.

哦对不起我说的太快了

But then I thought if I cared about the other 7 billion out there instead of just me,that’s probably a much better use of my time.

但是然后我想如果我能考虑另外70亿人而不是我自己我的生活也许会更有意义

See,if I were princess of genovia,then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions.

看如果我是吉诺维亚的公主,那么我的想法和比我聪明的人的想法就能更好被接纳也许哪些想法就有可能付诸现实

So this morning when I woke up,I was mia thermopolis.

所以今天早上我起床的时候我是我还是米亚瑟莫普莉斯

But now,I choose to be forevermore Amelia mignonette thermopolis renaldi ,princess of genovia 但是现在我选择永远做艾米莉亚米格纳特瑟莫普莉斯瑞纳迪,吉诺维亚的公主

相关文档
最新文档