英文会话售后服务篇、销售谈判篇

英文会话售后服务篇、销售谈判篇
英文会话售后服务篇、销售谈判篇

情景会话:售后服务篇:

dialog1

A: Yes, may I help you?

有什么事吗?

B: We had a damaged shipment from you.

你们送来的货有损坏。

A: We'll look into it right away for you.

我们会立刻调查清楚。

dialog2

A: Was the damage extensive?

坏得很多、的很严重吗?

B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.我看大概有一半的货不能用了。

A: We'll send a man right out to look at it.

我们马上会派个人去查看。

B: Good, we'll be expecting him.

好,我们等着他。

dialog3

A: How bad was the damage?

损坏情况如何?

B: One packing case was crushed.

有一个箱子全压坏了。

A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?

箱里的东西都毁了吗?

B: We don't think we can use any of it at all.

我看都不能用了。

dialog4

A: Did you note the damage on the bill of lading?你把损坏情形注明在提货凭单上了没?

B: Yes, of course.

当然。

A: We'll start a claim with the shipping company.我们会向货运公司着手申请赔偿的。

B: We'll wait and see what they say.

看看他们怎么说吧。

A: Just whose fault is this damage?

这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?

B: The order was in good shape when it left out factory.货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。

A: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.

送到这儿时可不是那样!

B: We'll make it right with you, of course.

真相如何,我们一定会让你知道。

dialog6

A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?损坏的那一部分就算便宜一点,如何?

B: What kind of price did you have in mind?

你说多少呢?

A: I was thinking of 40% off.

打个6折吧。

B: That will probably be ok.

应该可以吧。

dialog7

A: I'm sorry, but I don't think this damage is our fault.抱歉,不过我不认为这次的损坏是我们的错。

B: What do you mean?

你这话是什么意思?

A: It looks like the shipping company did this.

应该是货运公司造成的吧。

B: We'd better take it up with them, in that case.

如果是那样,我们最好向他们提出来。

dialog8

A: We can't process your damage claim.

我们无法办理你的索赔。

B: Why not?

为什么?

A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。

B: I see.

这样子!

A: It looks like we have problem with the shipment.货有问题哦。

B: What kind of problem.

什么样的问题呢?

A: We came up about two cases short.

我们发现大概短少了两箱。

B: I see, we'll look for them on our end.

哦,我们这边会找找看。

dialog10

A: Are you sure you sent the full order?

你确定货全部都出来了?

B: Yes, why?

是的。怎么样呢?

A: We seem to be three packages short.

好像少了三大箱。

B: You'd better check with the shipper.

你最好向货运公司查查看。

dialog11

A: We're sorry, but we cannot allow your claim.

对不起,我无法接受你的赔偿要求。

B: Why not?

为什么?

A: The material was not damaged by us.

东西不是我们损坏的。

B: We'll have to talk this over some more.

这件事我们得好好地再谈一谈。

dialog12

A: What about our claim?

我们的赔偿怎么样啦?

B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.

我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。

A: When will we hear something from him?

什么时候会有消息呢?

B: On, in just a day or two, I think.

哦,我想就这一、的两天吧。

A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.

你的赔偿问题终于解决了。

B: Thanks, we appreciate the fast work.

谢谢你们这么快就办好了。

A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.

我们仅希望不会再有这样的事情发生。

B: That goes for us too.

我们也是这么希望?

情景会话:销售谈判篇:

Sales and Business Talk

1、A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would

be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

A: Let's meet each other half way.

那咱们就各让一步吧。

2、A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher

than last year's.

很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

A: I see. Thank you.

我知道了,多谢。

3、A: How many do you intend to order?

这种产品你们想订多少?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

我们想订900打。

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

目前我们至多只能提供600打。

4、A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the

weight is short.

这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

A: I see.

我知道了。

5、A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

请陈述你们的意见。

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

6、A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

7、A: How are the shirts packed?

衬衫怎样包装?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

它们用纸板箱包装。

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

8、A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: Do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

9、A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

A: That's what we think.

我们正是这么想的。

10、A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late

shipment.

你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

A: That's fine.

那很好。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语情景对话

商务英语情景对话 A: seller B: buyer A: Hello, welcome to XX company, I’m the (职位). These are my Colleague , Miss … and Miss …. B: Hi, nice to meet you. I’m the (职位),from XX company,(城市,国家) A: Nice to see you, too. Here is our catalogue for your reference. Is there anything particular you’re interested in? B: Well, I’m interested in your golden delicious apple. A: You have a good judgment. Golden delicious apple is famous as its first class quality, rich juice, and sweet sour taste. It’s also produced from Shandong province which has a good reputation of apples. B: well, I’m very impressed .May I have some idea of your price? A: Sure, USD 2000 per ton, CIF Newyork.(

B: Your price for golden delicious apple at USD 2000 per ton is on the high side, I can’t accept it. A: You must be aware that the price of golden delicious apple has been increasing since last year. It is fixed according to the upward trend in the international market price. B: But your price is much higher than the market price .Thailand gives a much lower price. A: The quality of this kind of golden delicious apple is much better. I can quote you on apple of quality and the price will definitely be lower. Our price varies according to the quality. B: What i mean is that your price is higher than of the same quality .It will be hard for us to persuade our clients to accept such a price .And as I known, many suppliers are in fact cutting the price trying to get a large market share. A: But our product can deal with the competition .You can see that we have already got many orders and more are coming. It shows that our product and price are acceptable

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语对话Unit 5:placing an order发出订单

外贸英语口语对话Unit 5:placing an order发出订 单 Unit 5 placing an order 发出订单 Mr Wise is a buyer from overseas,visiting the offices of an import and export corporation in Shanghai.Mr Joe is the manager of the corporation with Miss Li as his secretary. A: Mr Wise is to see you,Mr Joe.Shall I bring him in? B:Yes ,please.And bring me the car’s bundance in the last quotation we set him.Oh,just remind me,Miss Li ,do we offer subjects on sold? A:No, we offered firm. B: Thank you. A: Mr Wise. B:Good morning,Mr wise,you have a good shape,haven’t you? A:Yes.Very good journey,thank you.We’ve had your offer and are very much interested in it. B: I wonder if you have found that our specification meet your requirements.I’m sure the prices submit ted are comoetitive.

国际贸易销售合同(英文版)Sales Contract

Sales Contract Contract No: Contract Date: The Buyer: Address: Tel: Fax: E-mail: The Seller: Address: Tel: Fax: E-mail: The Seller and the Buyer agree to conclude this Contract subject to the terms and conditions stated below: 1. Product Name: 2. Purity: 3. Quantity: % more or less allowed 4. Unit Price: USD /KG 5. Total Amount: USD(大写) 6. Terms of Delivery: 7. Country of Origin and Manufacturer: 8. Packing: The packing of the goods shall be preventive from dampness, rust, moisture, erosion and shock, and shall be suitable for ocean transportation / multi-transportation. The Seller shall be liable for any damage and loss of the goods attributable to the inadequate or improper packing. The measurement, gross weight, net weight and the cautions such as "Keep away from moisture", "Handle with care" shall be stenciled on the surface of each package with fadeless pigment.

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

销售合同中英文版

销售合同 卖方:合同编号: 买方:签定日期: 为保护买卖双方的合法权益,买卖双方根据《中华人民共和国合同法》的有关规定,经友好协商,一致同意签订本合同,共同遵守。 一、货物的名称、型号、数量、包装及价格: 二、质量要求和技术标准: 三、接货单位(人): 买方指定本合同项下的货物的接货单位(人)为: 四、交货的时间、地点、方式及相关费用的承担: 1、交货时间为年月日。 2、交货方式及费用承担: 五、付款方式和付款期限 本合同签订之日起三日内,买方向卖方支付总货款的作为定金。在给付定金后,如果卖方解除合同,应双倍返还定金;如果买方解除合同,无权要求返还定金。 交货后三日内,买方向卖方支付合同总金额的;产品验收合格后三日内,买方向卖方支付合同总金额的。定金抵作价款。 付款方式:__________ 六、货物的验收; 自产品交货后日内(采用代办托运方式交货的,自产品运到之日起日内),买方应依

照双方在本合同中约定的质量要求和技术标准,对产品的质量进行验收。验收不合格的,应即向卖方提出书面异议,并在提出书面异议后日内向卖方提供有关技术部门的检测报告。卖方应在接到异议及检测报告后及时进行修理或更换,直至验收合格。在产品交付后日内,卖方未收到异议或虽收到异议但未在指定期限内收到检测报告的,视为产品通过验收。 七、接收与异议: 如买方指定由接货单位(人)接收货物,则买方同意对接货单位提出的接收、拒收、书面拒收意见等行为负责。 采用送货上门和自提方式交货的,在交付产品时,接收货单位(人)应对产品品牌、规格型号、数量是否符合合同规定进行检查;对于符合合同规定的,接收货单位(人)应当签收。对于不符合合同规定的产品,买方可以拒收,并书面说明拒收的理由。对于以送货上门方式交货,买方依照约定拒收的产品,需要由买方保管的,买方应负责保管。 采用代办托运方式交货的,买方对产品、规格型号、数量有异议的,应自产品运到之日 起日内,以书面形式向卖方提出。 买方因使用、保管、保养不善等造成产品质量下降的,不得提出异议。 上述拒收或异议属于卖方责任的,由卖方负责更换或补齐。 八、售后服务: 1. 遵循《联想网络(深圳)有限公司技术服务指南》规定条款。 2. 如果客户要求一年以上质保(高端产品),请客户在收货验收合格且提供产品序列号清单。详见SOP合同预审制度-销售合同审核规范附件(五) 九、违约责任: (一)、卖方的违约责任 1、卖方逾期交货的,每日按所涉金额的万分之四的标准向买方支付违约金,违约金总额不超过逾期所涉金额的5%; 2、卖方交付的产品规格型号、数量、质量、外包装经双方确认不符合合同规定的,如果买方同意接受,可以重新论价;如果买方不同意接受,卖方应根据产品的具体情况负责补齐、包换或包修,并承担修理、调换而支付的实际费用。 (二)、买方的违约责任 1、买方逾期付款的,每日按所涉金额的千分之一的标准向卖方支付违约金。 2、买方无故拒绝接受符合合同约定产品的(包括买方中途退货),视为买方单方违约,应向卖方支付其拒绝接受部分(或中途退货部分)货款的作为违约金,并赔偿卖方因此造成的损失。 3、在卖方送货和卖方代运的交货方式中,如因买方错误告知到货地点和接货人,致使卖方无法按时送达,卖方不承担任何责任,买方应赔偿因此给卖方造成的损失。 4、如若本合同签订后,买方未按约定向卖方支付定金,经卖方催促后七日内仍未支付,卖方可解除本合同,并要求买方支付本合同总价款的10%作为违约金。 十、免责条款 1、不可抗力 双方的任何一方由于不可抗力的原因,包括但不限于火灾、水灾、地震、台风、自然灾害,不能履行合同时,应以书面形式及时向对方通报不能履行或不能完全履行的理由,并应在15日内提供有关主管部门的证明。在发生不可抗力的情况下,应允许延期履行、部分履行或者不履行合同,并可以免除责任。 本合同中,不可抗力是指不能预见、不能避免并不能克服的客观情况。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

服务合同Service Contract - 中英文

维护服务合同The maintenance service contract 根据《中华人民共和国合同法》等相关的法律和法规,委托方和受托方本着平等互利,等价有偿,诚实信用的原则,在协商一致的基础上签订本合同,就委托方的服务事宜,达成以下协议。This contract was made, with the principal of mutual benefit and good faith, in accordance with the “Contract Law of the PRC” and related law, regulation and/or interpretations, by and between the entrusting party and trustee, subject to the services that provided hereunder. 一、服务范围和服务时间、服务条款、合同金额Ⅰ, Scope of services, Business Hours, Service Items and Contract Value 1、受托方负责对附件一的服务产品清单,按合同约定在服务期间内完成技术服务。The trustee shall, within the agreed service period hereof, be responsible for complete the technical services that exhibit in Appendix 1 2、受托方将按照合同附件一约定的服务条款标准在合同约定期限内,提供合同所列的服务。The trustee shall, in accordance with service standard of the Appendix 1 of this contract and within the agreed contract period, provide the listed service. 3、合同附件一:服务产品清单及服务条款,

商务英语情景对话订酒店房间

Booking Hotel Rooms (Tina and Minnie arrive at Garden Hotel. Minnie i s now asking something in the reception desk.) Receptionist:Good afternoon. Welcome to Garden Hotel. Can I help you, madam? Minnie:Well, I’m Minnie from ABC Company. I’d like to check in, please. Receptionist: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, madam? Minnie: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? Receptionist: Wait a moment, please. We have standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? Minnie: W hat’s the price for standard single room? Receptionist: oh,sir. The price for standard single room is 200 Yuan。 Minnie: OK. I’d like to check in a standard single room. Receptionist: All right. How many days are you planning to stay? Minnie: I want to stay here for 3 days. Receptionist: Wait a moment, please. Madam,please show your passport or ID card. Minnie: Here you are. Receptionist: Wait a moment ,please. Could you please fill in the registration card? Minnie: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? Receptionist: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. The check-out time is . of forth day later。 Minnie: Thank you. Receptionist: Y ou’re welcome. Good luck。

商务英语口语对话范文.doc

商务英语口语对话范文 在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是给大家整理了商务英语对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We re offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We re particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

关于商务英语对话材料精选 日常商务英语口语对话

关于商务英语对话材料精选日常商务英语 口语对话 商务英语是一门新兴的学科,商务英语翻译既是该学科中的关键一环,又是教学考的难点。X整理了关于商务英语对话材料,欢迎阅读! 关于商务英语对话材料一 哈里: Ok quiet down people, I wish to xxmence this meeting. First order of the summary meeting is a progress report from the sales team. 好的.诸位.请安静.我希望开始会议.本次总结会议的第一项议程是销售团队的一份进度报告. 萨姆: So far things couldn`t have gone any better. The team has finally xxe together and is performing as a single entity. It`s incredible to see. 目前为止事态再好不过了.该团队终于做到了齐心协力.正作为一个单一的整体运作.这实在是令人难以置信. 哈里: Really? Could you elaborate on their progress? 真的吗?你能详细说明他们的进展吗? 萨姆: Sure, so far our actual sales figure is 150% above our forecasted level of sales. The Team has further subdivided into smaller teams to concentrate

their focus more. 当然可以.迄今.我们的实际销售额高出预期水平的150%.该团队并且进一步细分为各个小组来更好地集中致力于各自的任务. 哈里: What result has braking down the team into smaller groups had? 团队划分成各个小组后产生了什么样的结果? 萨姆: It enables them to focus much more intensely on their intended sales target. This has resulted in far more effective sales strategies. 它使得他们能够更加强烈地锁定他们预定的销售目标.这导致了更有效的销售策略. 哈里: But has there been any overlapping or breakdowns in xxmunication? Smaller groups often result in more inefficiency if anything. 但是出现了工作重叠或者沟通障碍问题吗?别的不说.更小的分组往往会导致低效率问题的加重. 萨姆: True, but with constant and tightly controlled overall management, I have managed to keep it together. 没错.但是凭借持续不断和紧密控制的整体管理.我成功地使他们团结协作.

[方案]经销协议中英文对照

经销协议中英文对照 经销协议中英文对照 [翻译 2007-06-30 00:14:39] 字号:大中小 本协议(下文称作“合同”)于_______________由________________有限公司,一个符合中华人民共和国法律、总部位于中国 ______________的股份有限公司(下文称作“制造商”)作为甲方, 与_____________________.,一个符合_________法律、总部位于 ___________________________股份有限公司(下文称作“Representative代理商”)作为乙方签订。 1. 第1条-销售领域和产品 1.1 制造商指定代理商作为其商业销售代表,在土耳其领域内(下文称作“销售领域”)推广360度投影系统这一动画制作软件的销售(下文称作“产品”)。 1.2 如制造商决定在销售领域内销售其他任何产品,应告知代理商并讨论是否有可能将其纳入条款 1.1所规定的产品范围。但如由于新产品的特点和代理商的专业原因认定代理商不可能代理该产品(如一个完全不同领域的产品),则不承担以上告知经销商的责任。

2. 第2条-诚信和公平交易 2.1 双方在履行本协议责任时,应坚持诚信原则和公平交易。 2.2 应善意解释本协议条款以及双方作出的与本代理商关系相关的任何陈述。 3. 条款3-代理商的职责 3.1 代理商将尽力在销售领域内按照制造商的合理要求推广产品的销售,并作为有责任心的商人,努力保护制造商利益。 3.2

除得到制造商同意之外,代理商不应要求销售领域外的订单。 3.3 除另行协商同意之外,代理商有权代表第三方组织次级代理商或使其 向第三方负责。 4. 第4条-制造商接受订单 4.1 对于产品范围之外的特殊产品,制造商应告知代理商其是否接受或拒绝后者转达的订单,不应延误。制造商可决定是否接受或拒绝代理商转达的任何订单。 5. 第5条-不竞争承诺 5.1 除得到制造商事先书面授权,代理商在整个合同期间不应代理、生产或销售任何与产品存在竞争的产品。

简单商务英语口语对话

简单商务英语口语对话 介绍篇: 1) A:I don't believe we've met. B:No, I don't think we have. A:My name is Chen Sung-lim. B:How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。 2) A:Here's my name card. B:And here's mine. A:It's nice to finally meet you. B:And I'm glad to meet you, too. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。 3) A:Is that the office manager over there? B:Yes, it is, A:I haven't met him yet. B:I'll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4) A:Do you have a calling card? B:Yes, right here. A:Here's one of mine. B:Thanks. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:谢谢。 5) A:Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B:Haven't you met yet? A:No, we haven't. B:I'll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?

商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话 商务英语实用口语对话 在商务交谈的`时候,有哪些是实用的对话呢?以下内容由应届毕业生为大家的商务英语实用口语对话,希望能帮助到您! 我从广告上得知你们生产打印机。 I see from the advertisement that you arc making printers. 可否报G21型的价格? Would it be possible to give us the prices to your model G21 ? * Can you give me the offer for your model Ci21 ? * Can you make me the offer for your model Ci21 ? * Can you quote the price for your model G21 ? 请告知您要的数量。 May I know your quantity? * What’s your quantity?

请报100台的价格。 Please give me the quotation based on 100 sets. * Please quote me the price for 100 sets. * Please otter me the price for 1 00 sets. 要FOB价,CFR价,还是VIF价? Do you want FOB price. CFR price or CIF price? 请报纽约海运价。 Please quote the price based on CIF New York by sea freight. * Please offer us CIF price to New York by sea freight. 好的。可是现在我.们外销经理不在,请,您留下电话、姓名,他一回来,我就马上.报价给您。 OK. Since our Export Manager is not in the office now would you please leave your name and telephone number? We’ll offer you as soon as he es back.

相关文档
最新文档