超级大坏蛋电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

至今我的生活是这样的:
Here's my day so far:
蹲过大牢失去过梦中情人
Went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams,
被狠狠扁过
and got my butt kicked pretty good.
仍然事情变得更加糟糕
Still, things could be a lot worse.
噢对了
Oh, that's right.
我就要摔成肉饼了
I'm falling to my death.
不是吧
Guess they can't.
你也许会问怎会如此结局?
How'd it all come to this, you ask?
结局早已是注定的
My end starts at the beginning.
从最初就注定了
The very beginning.
是的那就是我
Yes, that's me.
我有一个非常正常的童年
I had a fairly standard childhood.
我出生于你们所说的破碎的家庭
I came from, what you might call, a broken home.
字面意义上的破碎
Literally broken.
我在八天大的时候我还和我的双亲在一起I was eight days old and still living with my parents.
很悲剧吧
How sad is that?
显然这个时候该改变了
Clearly it was time to move on. 这是你的跟班他会照顾你的
Here is your minion. He will take care of you. 还有这个是你的奶嘴
And here is your binky.
你的命运是...
You are destined for...
我没有听清楚最后的那一部分不过听起来很重要
I didn't quite hear that last part, but it sounded important.
...二一- 命运是啥?
...two, one. - Destined for what?
我出发去寻找我的人生
I set out to find my destiny.
另一个格兰普象限的小鬼与我的想法完全一致
Turns out a kid from the Glaupunkt quadrant had the exact same idea.
就是那天我遇到了大好人先生...
That was the day I met Mr. Goody Two- Shoes...
...那时我们闪亮的人生轨迹开始了
...and our glorious rivalry was born.
难道这个就是我命运?
Could this be what I was destined for?
奢华的梦幻般的生活
A dream life filled with luxury.
显然不是的
Apparently not.
就连命运也会按喜好挑选
Even fate picks its favorites.
没啥
No big deal.
一个截然不同的人生等着我
A much different fate awaited me.
宝宝真体贴
A baby! How thoughtful.
噢是的是的我看到了它就想到了你
Oh, yes. Yes, I saw it and thought of you.
幸运的是我找到了一个小小的一个叫家的地方
Luckily I found a lovely little place to call home.
我们能留下它么
Can we keep it?
这个地方教育我对和错
A place that taught me the differences between right...的区别
...and wrong.
大好人先生
Mr. Goody Two- Shoes, on the other hand,
过着衣来伸手饭来张口的日子
had life handed to him on a silver platter.
我们的宝宝会飞呀
Our baby can fly.
是的是的你的宝宝最强了亲爱的Yes, yes, nothing but the best for you, darling. 飞行能力刀枪不入无敌发型
The power of flight, invulnerability, and great hair.
我又更加更加强的本领
But I had something far, far greater.
强大的智慧......
My amazing intellect...
...我有能制造破坏力超强的工具
...and knack for building objects of mayhem. 在几年的良好表现后
After a few years, and with some time off for good behavior,
我有机会能继续深造了...
I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning...
...通过一个叫学校的奇怪地方
...at a strange place called shool. 在那里我再次遇到了大好人先生
It was there that I once again ran into Mr. Goody Two- Shoes.
在那里他已经有了他的脑残粉丝团了
He had already amassed a gigantic army of soft- headed groupies.
他用美味食物
He bought their affections with showmanship 收买友情
and extravagant gifts of deliciousness.
所以我也要做爆米花然后赢得这群盲目份子的喜爱
So I, too, will make this popp- ed corn and win over those mindless drones.
熄灯
Lights out.
从那时我学到了艰辛的一课:
That's when I learned a very hard lesson:
好人总是受到爱戴
Good receives all the praise and adulation,
干坏事的就是要去蹲墙角
while evil is sent to quiet- time in the corner. 看来我无法合群
So fitting in wasn't really an option.
当他们在学唱儿歌时...
While they were learning the Itsy Bitsy Spider...
...我在学习如何将生物脱水然后再按照意愿水化它们
...I learned how to dehydrate animate objects and rehydrate them at will.
有些时候觉得只有小跟班和我在一起与全世界为敌
Some days, it felt like it was just me and Minion against the world.
不管我怎么努力
No matter how hard I tried,
我永远都不合群
I was always the odd man out,
是剩下的那个
the last one picked,
永远一团糟是老鼠屎
the screw- up, the black sheep...
瞄准他!
Get him!
...坏孩子- 怪胎!
...the bad boy. - Freak!
傻逼!
Weirdo!
这就是我的命运吗?
Was this my destiny?
等等也许没错
Wait, maybe it was.
当坏蛋不就是我最拿手的吗
Being bad is the one thing I'm good at.
我恍然大悟如果我是个坏孩子
Then it hit me: If I was the bad boy,
我就要当最坏的那个
then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all.
我命中注定会成为超级大坏蛋
I was destined to be a super- villain,
我们生来就是对手
and we were destined to be rivals.
生死已注定
The die had been cast,
我那不朽史诗般的终身事业就这样开始了and so began an enduring, epic, lifelong career.
我爱这份工作
And I loved it.
我们的恩怨越来越错综复杂
Our battles quickly got more elaborate.
他赢了几次He would win some.
我也不逊色
I would almost win others.
他的名号是曼城卫士蛮城的守护者
He took the name Metro Man, defender of Metrocity.
我打算取一个低调点的名字超级大坏蛋I decided to pick something a little more humble: Megamind...
不可比拟的英俊的犯罪天才一切罪恶的主人
...incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy.
超级大坏蛋
下班了再看开门
Read on your own time. Open up.
- 嘿- 呸
- Hey! - Boo!
噢早上好典狱官
Oh, good morning, Warden.
好消息哦我改过自新了
Great news: I'm a changed man, and...
作为合格的公民我可以重返社会了...and I'm ready to re- enter society as a solid citizen.
你是个恶棍而且永远是个恶棍
You're a villain, and you'll always be a villain. 你根本没有改过也就别想着离开
You'll never change, and you'll never leave. 你真搞笑
You're fun.
有人给你寄了份礼物
You got a present in the mail.
是狗狗吗
Is it a puppy?
曼城卫士给你的"希望你珍惜85次无期徒刑的每分每秒"
From Metro Man. "To count every second of
your 85 life sentences."
真好玩没想到曼城卫士也会幸灾乐祸That's funny. Never thought Metro Man was the gloating type.
噢但他品位的确不错我帮你保管吧Oh, but he does have nice taste. I think I'll keep it.
能不能不要拖延我的时间了
Any chance you could give me the time?
今天曼城卫士博物馆开放我不想迟到
I don't want to be late for the opening of the Metro Man Museum.
噢不看来你要错过了
Oh no. Looks like you're gonna miss it,
错过好几千年
by several thousand years.
噢是吗
Oh, am I?
曼城曼城卫士日快乐
Happy Metro Man Day, Metro City.
在这美丽的日子美丽的城市
It's a beautiful day in beautiful downtown,
我们有幸向这个美丽的人致敬曼城卫士where we're here to honor a beautiful man, Metro Man.
他的心胸似海洋但更宽广
His heart is an ocean that's inside a bigger ocean.
这些年他用他的超视力一直看护着我们For years he's been watching us with his super- vision,
用他的超能力解救我们用他那超宽广的爱心照顾我们
saving us with his super- strength and caring for us with his super- heart.
现在我们回报他的时候到了
Now it's our turn to give something back.
这里是洛克斯安瑞驰This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting live
在曼城卫士博物馆落成典礼现场发回的报道
from the dedication of the Metro Man Museum.
喔好的刚才他们让你在广播里念的那一段
Wow. OK, the stuff they make you read on- air,
真难以置信都疯狂了
that's un- freaking- believable. It's crazy.
那是我自己写的哈尔
I wrote that piece myself, Hal.
其实我想说的是
What I was trying to say was,
在现代社会里
I can't believe that in our modern society,
还能出现艺术的美感真是难得啊
they let, like, actual art get onto the news.
补救的不错啊哈尔
- Nice save, Hal. - What are we...
我们去喝杯咖啡什么的吧
Like, let's just get a coffee or something.
拜托今天是曼城卫士节的大日子
Come on, it's time to get in the Metro Man Day spirit.
如果我是曼城卫士的话
Well, if I were Metro Man,
决不会让超级大坏蛋绑架你那么多次Megamind wouldn't be kidnapping you all the time.
- 这是最最最重要的事- 你真贴心哈尔- That's the first thing. - That's sweet, Hal.
我会像澳洲野犬照顾孩子一样看着你
And I'd be watching you, like a dingo watches a human baby.
好吧那听起来...
OK, that sounded...
- 好吧那听起来有点怪- 是的确实有一点
- OK, that sounded a little weird. - A little bit. Yeah.
你的鬼脸让我也感到怪怪的
And you're making a weird face, and that's making me feel weird.
重点是我会看着你就像...
The point is, I would watch you like someone...
不是爱我们又没恋爱我不是说我爱你Not love. We're not in love. I'm not saying I love you.
嘿不管怎么样我爱你
Hey, I love you. Whatever.
但是我又没有说就像我爱着你我是说... But I'm not saying like I'm in love with you. I'm saying...
洛克斯安洛克斯安
Roxanne? Roxaroo?
- 什么...什么- 嘿...
- Whoa... What? - Hey...
好好上班政府花钱又不是让你游手好闲的Get back to work. The city doesn't pay you to loaf.
- 不许动! - 同志们你们要干什么
- Freeze! - Whoa. What are you doing, guys? 是我我是典狱官
It's me! It's the warden.
喂开门
Hey! Open up!
不你们这些笨蛋我们被他耍了
No, you fools. He's tricked us.
你说得没错
You were right.
我一直都会是个大坏蛋
I'll always be a villain. 哎呀帅哥要搭你一程不
Well, hello good- Iooking. Need a lift?
当然要啊你这条聪明绝顶的鱼
Certainly do, you fantastic fish, you.
- 快上车吧- 我自由了
- Get in the car, you. - I'm free!
是吗
Right?
你送我的手表太赞了小跟班
Nice work sending me the watch, Minion.
- 那还用说老板- 用力打
- You got it, boss. - Punch it!
成功大家一起来举起双手
All right, put your hands in the air.
女士们先生们欢迎曼城卫士
Ladies and gentlemen, your Metro Man!
- 你们在等谁- 曼城卫士!
- Who's your man? - Metro Man!
是的曼城!
Yeah, Metro City!
来吧举高你们的手
Gimme some. Come on. Give it now.
把手都给我来吧很好
Give it to me. Right on. Gimme the good stuff. All right.
嘿曼城
Hey, Metro City.
嘿嘿
Hey. Hey.
你们都知道你们都知道我是很低调的You know, you know, I just want to bring it down a bit.
小伙子们小点声谢谢你们朋友们Boys, a little lower. Thank you, fellas.
现在来点实际的
Let's get real for a moment.
对的对的对的
That's right. That's right. That's right.
尽管有了博物馆是非常非常酷的事情Although getting a whole museum is super- cool, is super- cool,
但你们知道我最大荣誉是什么吗
you want to know what the greatest honor you've given me is?
你们真的想知道吗真的吗
Do you really want to know? Really?
那我来告诉你们
I'll tell you.
你们给我的最大荣誉就是...
The greatest honor you've given me is letting me serve you,
...让我为你们服务帮助曼城的市民
the helpless people of Metro City.
每天结束的时候
And at the end of every day,
我常常问自己
well, I often ask myself...
如果没有你们我会是谁?
...who would I be without you?
- 我爱你曼城卫士! - 我也爱你们市民朋友
- I love you, Metro Man! - And I love you, random citizen.
我跟你说小跟班没什么能比得上自己的邪恶老窝了
I tell you, Minion. There's no place like evil lair.
我特地为您保持潮湿阴冷
I've kept it cold and damp just for you, sir.
我看起来怎样小根班? 我看起来很邪恶不?
How do I look, Minion? Do I look bad?
先生您恐怖得一塌糊涂
Disgustingly horrifying, sir. 你的小嘴儿越来越甜了
You always know what to say.
噢我的脑蝇当然想你们啦
Oh, the brain- bots certainly missed you, sir.
想你们的老爹不那个最调皮的捣蛋鬼呢Did you miss your daddy? Who's a menacing little cyborg?
是你啊是的就是你不许咬
You are. Yes, you are. No biting.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
要扳手吗? 去捡回来吧
You want the wrench? Go get the wrench.
- 噢快看- 现在欢笑又回来了
- Oh, look at that. - Now, back to laughing.
她快醒了快准备干活
She's awake. Quick, to work.
瑞驰小姐我们又见面了
Miss Ritchi, we meet again.
把袋子洗了你会死啊
Would it kill you to wash the bag?
瑞驰小姐你就扯起嗓子喊吧
You can scream all you wish, Miss Ritchi.
你喊破喉咙也不会有人听见的
I'm afraid no one can hear you.
为...为什么你不叫啊
Wh... Why isn't she screaming?
瑞驰小姐如果你不介意的话
Miss Ritchi, if you don't mind?
就像这样...
Like this...
但是那是可怜女士的叫法
But that's, that's a poor lady scream.
他比我擅长些
He's a little better.
这个是不是在那个傻叉超级恶棍网站上
Is there some kind of nerdy super- villain Web site
搞到的特斯拉线圈和闪光按键
where you get Tesla coils and blinky dials?
事实上大部分都是从...
Actually, most of it comes from an outlet store in...
不要接话
Don't answer that.
- 罗马尼亚买的- 不要停
- Romania. - Don't! Stop!
她在用她那记者的小伎俩
She's using her nosy reporter skills
从你不设防的脑袋里挖掘我们的秘密
on your weak- willed mind to find out all our secrets.
这点小伎俩对我没用
Such tricks won't work on me...
- 能再说慢点吗- 妖精
- Please talk slower. ...temptress.
你有什么秘密一眼就看穿了
What secrets? You're so predictable.
看穿了看穿了
Predictable? Predictable?
噢你叫这个看穿了
Oh, you call this predictable?
你的短吻鳄嘛是的
Your alligators. Yes.
耶在来的路上我就想到了
Yeah, I was thinking about it on the way over.
那这个呢砰在你脸上
What's this? Boom! In your face.
- 陈词滥调- 不看这个
- Cliche. - No! Look, watch.
- 幼稚- 震撼吧
- Juvenile. - Shock and awe. - 没新意- 噢这多可怕啊
- Tacky. - Oh, it's so scary!
- 见过了- 那这个呢
- Seen it. - What's this one do?
浮夸
Garish.
- 好吧蜘蛛还有点新意- 蜘蛛?
- OK, the spider's new. - Spider?
是的蜘蛛
Yes. The... The spee- ider.
即使被这只致命黑寡妇咬一小口
Even the smallest bite from Arachnis deathicus
就会彻底瘫掉...
will instantly paralyze...
帮我赶走它在咬我
Get it off! It bit me!
放弃吧超级大坏蛋你的计划就没成功过Give it up, Megamind. Your plans never work. 别浪费时间了赶紧给男朋友打电话吧
Let's stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights, shall we?
很荣幸的能把这个新博物馆献给给曼城卫士
It is with great pleasure that I present to Metro Man his new museum.
有请
If you please.
- 曼城卫士! - 嘿我孩子看不见
- Metro Man! - Hey! My kid can't see.
- 超级大坏蛋- 噢好极了曼城卫士
- Megamind! - Oh, bravo, Metro Man.
呸!
Boo!
没错我一起玩呸
Yes, I can play along too. Boo!
我早知道你会来闹场子
Should've known you'd try to crash the party.
噢不仅仅是闹场子这么简单
Oh, I intend to do more than crash it.
今天会让你和蛮城都会很难忘
This is a day you and Metrocity shall not soon forget.
是读作曼城!
It's pronounced Metro City!
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Potato- tomato, potato- tomato.
我们都知道结局会怎么样那就是你再次入狱
We all know how this ends: With you behind bars.
正在我的海豹皮靴里发抖呢
I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots.
你就要永别蛮城了不然的话这是你最后一次
You will leave Metrocity, or this will be the last
听到洛克斯安瑞驰讲话了
you ever hear of Roxanne Ritchi.
洛克斯安不要慌洛丝
Roxanne! Don't panic, Roxie.
- 我马上就到- 是的我不慌张
- I'm on my way. - Yeah, I'm not panicking.
要想阻止我你先找到我吧曼城卫士
In order to stop me, you need to find me first, Metro Man.
我们在废弃的瞭望台
We're at the abandoned observatory.
不不是的
No, we're not!
不要听她的她疯掉了
Don't listen to her. She's crazy.
曼城卫士就要到了先生
Metro Man approaching, sir. 等等
Hold on a second.
噢我的天
Oh, good heavens!
你没想到我们是在真的瞭望台吧
You didn't think you were in the real observatory, did you?
准备发射死亡射线小跟班
Ready the death ray, Minion.
死亡射线准备发射
Death ray, readying.
看这里我的老朋友
Over here, old friend.
友情提醒下你掉进我的陷阱啦
In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.
你无法打败正义这是一种理想一种信念You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief.
就算最虔诚的信念也会被时间所侵蚀
Even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded over time.
正义是耐腐蚀的金属
Justice is a non- corrosive metal.
但是金属能被复仇的火焰融化
But metals can be melted by the heat of revange.
是仇恨最好冷冻起来
It's "revenge," and it's best served cold.
但能用微波炉方便的进行加热
But it can be easily reheated in the microwave of evil.
我想保修期快到了吧
Well, I think your warranty is about to expire.
或许我能延长保修期
Maybe I got an extended warranty.
不正确使用该产品保修是无效的Warranties are invalid if you don't use the
product for its intended purpose.
噢姑娘们姑娘们你们都很漂亮我能回家了不
Oh, girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?
当然可以了如果曼城卫士抗住
Of course. That is, if Metro Man can withstand the full,
太阳的聚光
concentrated power of the sun!
发射
Fire!
小跟班发射
Minion. Fire?
- 先生还在预热中- 你说什么?
- It's still warming up, sir. - Come again?
- 预热中先生- 预热中太阳还要预热- Warming up, sir. - Warming up? The sun is warming up?
就一下下...
One second more and...
...就一下下一下下一下下下下下... ...just tippy- tappy tippy- tap- tap, tip- top more,
- 我们马上就准备... - 说实话
- and we are ready in just... - Honestly!
我就来了洛丝
On my way, Roxie.
都跟你说了要准备好都说了无数次了I told you to have things ready. I told you countless times.
为嘛老是怪我
Why do you always blame me?
蜘蛛毒让我开始抽风
My spider bite is acting up.
你的计划又打了水漂了承认吧
Your plan is failing. Just admit it. 是啊希望下次能行
Yeah, good luck with that one.
你站哪边
Whose side are you on?
- 输的一边- 谢谢
- The losing side. - Thank you.
能给我的绑架贵宾卡上多积一分吗Could someone stamp my Frequent Kidnapping Card?
这个活动早就到期了
You of all people know we discontinued that promotion.
- 各位再见了- 下周老时间见吗
- Ciao- ciao, all! - Same time next week?
见鬼! 金刚罩!
Dag! Crab nuggets!
- 他在讲啥- 金刚罩
- What did he just say? - "Crab nuggets"?
天啊我飞不出去
Fackled fish cracker!
还剩十秒
Ten seconds to full power.
- 天呐我困住了- 十...
- Good lord, I'm trapped. - Ten...
- 他又搞什么东东- 九...
- what kind of trickery is this? ...nine...
- 你这个疯子...八...
- You mad genius. ...eight...
- 你终于得逞了...七...
- Your dark gift has finally paid off. ...seven... - 有吗? ...六...
- It... It has? ...six...
这个穹顶镀了铜
This dome is obviously lined with copper.
- 是的怎样- 先生...
- Yeah? So? - Sir...
- 铜耗尽了我的能量...二...
- Copper drains my powers. ...two...
- 你的弱点居然是铜...一...
- Your weakness is copper? ...one.
- 开玩笑吧- 充满
- You're kidding, right? - Full power.
我觉得他这次死翘翘了
I don't think even he could survive that.
还是不抱希望吧
Well, let's not get our hopes up just yet.
- 快快看- 曼城卫士!
- Look! - Metro Man!
曼城卫士
Metro Man.
曼城卫士!
Metro Man!
- 你做到了先生- 我做到了吗
- You... You did it, sir. - I did it?
他做到了
He did it.
- 我做到了- 他做到了
- I did it? - He did it.
- 你做到了先生- 我做到了
- You did it, sir. - I did it!
- 你做到了- 我做到了蛮城是我的啦
- You did it! - I did it! Metrocity is mine!
- 你做到了先生- 我做到了是的我我- You did it, sir! - I did it! Yeah, me, me!
- 是的我做到了- 我们我们一起做到了- Yes, I did it! - Us! We both did it!
- 不是我们是我- 你比我做的
- Not us! I! - You, a little more
- 多那么一点- 比你多的多
- than me but still, come on! - A lot more than you.
他们什么时候颁奖When they're giving out the awards,
- 我跟在你后面- 什么奖什么奖为啥颁奖
- I'm gonna be right there next to you. - What awards? What awards, for what?
放音乐
Hit it!
放下武器
Drop 'em!
首先真是惊天大逆转啊
First off, what a turnout.
很疯狂吧
How wild is this?
我所做的就是铲除了全宇宙最强悍的人
All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe.
还有什么问题吗是的后面那位
Are there any questions? Go on. Yes! You in the back.
我肯定大家都想知道你会怎么处置我们和这座城市
I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us and this city.
很好真高兴你问这个问题
Good, I'm glad you asked that.
想想下你们能想到的最恐怖
Imagine the most horrible, terrifying,
最邪恶的事情
evil thing you can possibly think of,
然后再乘以...六
and multiply it... by six!
同时
In the meantime,
你们可以继续过你们无聊的
I want you to carry on with the dreary, normal things
柴米油盐酱醋茶的生活
you normal people do.
享受这样的生活吧
Let's just have fun with this. Come on.
我会回来的
And I will get back to you.
现在狠狠地甩门
Now slam the door really hard.
他们...还是能看到你啊
They... They can still see you.
- 现在呢- 是的还是能看到啊
- Now? - Your elbow's still in.
很好
Good.
他来了邪恶之王
There he is, Mr. Evil Overlord
噢小跟班你有想过今天吗
Oh, Minion, did you think this day would ever come?
没有完全没先生
No way. Not at all, sir.
从没过个万把年也没... 我的意思是Never. Never in a million... I mean...
- 是的我想过- 看看这精美的吊顶
- Yes, I did. - Look at the intricate mouldings. 在看呢在看呢
I'm looking. I'm looking.
这是啥
And what's this?
看上去像基地里的大监视器
It's like one of the giant monitors in the lair. 但好像只有一个画面啊
But it seems to only carry one station.
哦那啊主人那个叫做窗户
Oh, that, sir, is called a window.
- 窗户... - 所有孩子从这里往外看
- Window? - All the kids are looking through them. 哦我以前从没看到过风景
I've never had a view before.
蛮城小跟班这都是我的了
Metrocity, Minion, it's all mine.
如果我的父母现在能看到我的话
If my parents could see me now.
先生我肯定他们在坏蛋的天平向您微笑Sir, I'm sure they're smiling down from evil heaven.
现在大好人先生被铲除了
And now that Mr. Goody Two- Shoes is out of the way,
我有了我想要的一切了
I can have everything I want,
而且没人能阻止我了
and there's no one to stop me!
我知道我知道
I know. I know.
一直饥渴永远都得不到满足
Always thirsty, never satisfied.
我能理解漂亮的小小小小鸟
I understand you, little well- dressed bird.
无目标空虚啊都成真空了啊难道不是吗Purposeless, emptiness. It's a vacuum, isn't it? 是啊... 你的空虚像什么
It's... What's your vacuum like?
嘿嘿嘿嘿现在不行小跟班
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Not now, Minion.
我和这死鱼眼的塑料玩具
I'm in a heated, existential discussion
正在进行关于存在的激烈辩论?
with this dead- eyed, plastic desk toy. 有...有什么不对吗先生
Is... Is something wrong, sir?
想想
Just think about it.
我们有了一切
We have it all.
然而我们一无所有
Yet, we have nothing.
现在没有挑战了
It's just too easy now.
抱歉我很迷惑先生
I'm sorry, you've lost me, sir.
我的意思是我们做到了不是吗
I mean, we did it, right?
是啊是你做到了啊
Well, you did it, sir.
是的你说得非常清楚
Yes, you've made that perfectly clear.
那为什么我感觉这么...这么的不给力呢Then why do I feel so... mel- on- choly.
不给力
"Mel- on- choly"?
- 不高兴- 好吧...
- Unhappy. - Well...
那我们明天
What if tomorrow,
去绑架洛克斯安瑞驰好不
we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi.
那一直对您都很给力您不是一直觉得这样很给力吗
That always seems to lift your spirits.
好主意小跟班但没有他又有什么意思呢Good idea, Minion. But without him, what's the point?
- 他? 先生? - 没啥
- "Him," sir? - Nothing.
好吧那么那就... 当是考虑下吧
OK, all right. We'll just... that's something to consider...
...还有...我想我们先休整下...and... Well, I think I'll just power down for a while then.
他总是在那里保护我们那么可依靠
He was always there for us. Dependable.
也许我们认为他就应该这样你们知道的也许
Perhaps we took him for granted. You know, maybe,
直到失去我们才懂得他的珍贵
we never really know how good we have it until it's gone.
我们想念你曼城卫士我想你
We miss you, Metro Man. I miss you.
我还有一个问题要问超级大坏蛋现在你满意了吧
And I have just one question for Megamind: Are you happy now?
这是洛克斯安瑞驰在没有英雄的城市为您报道
This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting from a city without a hero.
接下来你想成为奴隶大军吗你们该知道......
Coming up next, are you ready to be a slave army? What you need to know.
包起来当是孩子的圣诞礼物吧And... wrap that up and give it to a child on Christmas,
- 我们收工了- 好了明天见哈尔
- 'cause we're done. - OK. See you tomorrow, Hal.
等等洛丝我家正要办个聚会
Wait. Roxie, I'm having a party at my house. 就算是放松一下什么的
It's gonna be, like, off the hook, or whatever. 你应该来玩玩我找了个DJ
You should come over. I got a deejay,
租了个气垫房子搞了酒
rented a bouncy house, made a gallon of dip.
很不错的捏
It's gonna be sick.
噢我...我不知道哈尔
Oh. I... I don't know, Hal.
我不想去人多的地方
I don't really feel like being around a bunch of people.
不不不那最好了因为只有你和我
No, no, no, that's the best part. It'll just be like you and me.
嗷那很吸引人啊
Wow. That... that's certainly very tempting, but...
我还请了个婚礼摄影师
I did hire a wedding photographer. That's just in case we were like,
只是以防我们会做什么疯事
something crazy happened and we wanted a picture of it.
就像是拍一张当纪念你知道的
Like, maybe we should have this for, like, ever. Like a memory, you know?
我还是不去了
I'm gonna pass.
还有些工作要做好了再见
I have some work here that I need to do, anyway.
好吧周四呢周四可以考虑不
Cool. So Thursday? Soft Thursday?
- 晚安哈尔- 那就是说周四还是可以啦
- Good night, Hal. - That's a soft yes on Thursday.
我是怎么想的? 租了间气垫房子?
What's wrong with me? Rented a bouncy house?
姑娘们都不喜欢气垫房子
Chicks don't like bouncy houses.
他们比较喜欢小丑
They like clowns. 笨蛋车把我的手都弄破了
Stupid van! You broke my finger!
我铸成了大错
I've made a horrible mistake.
我无心要毁掉你的
I didn't mean to destroy you.
我的意思是我曾经想要毁掉你
I mean, I meant to destroy you,
但没想到会成功
but I didn't think it would really work.
我们该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
没有你恶魔们在街上会泛滥成灾的Without you, evil is running rampant through the streets.
我已经厌倦了在大街上捣乱
I'm so tired of running rampant through the streets.
干嘛要做坏人
What's the point of being bad
如果没有好人来阻止你?
when there's no good to try and stop you?
一定要找人去阻止超级大坏蛋
Someone has to stop Megamind.
- 嘿我们快撞了- 你吓到我了
- Hey, we're closing soon. - You scared me.
- 巴里对吗? - 伯纳德
- Barry, right? - Bernard.
伯纳德刚才我只是... 呃我在自言自语Bernard. I was just... Well, I was talking to myself.
你可能认为我有点不对劲
You probably think I'm a little bit nuts.
我不可以直接冒犯客人
I'm not allowed to insult guests directly.
谢谢你只是... 伯纳德我想再待一会儿
Thank you. Just... Bernard, I'll just be another minute.
好吧
OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还有好多邪恶计划
I had so many evil plans in the works.
傻瓜光线
The illiteracy beam.
台风奶酪
Typhoon cheese.
机械绵羊
Robo- sheep.
后无来者的较量
Battles we will now never have.
我连道别的机会都没有
You know, I never had the chance to say goodbye.
所以只好趁现在了
So it's good that we have this time now.
摧毁这里之前
You know, before I destroy the place.
我对事不对人只是这地方给我太多痛苦回忆
Nothing personal, it just brings back too many painful memories.
有人吗?
Hello?
- 有人吗? - 是洛克斯安
- Hello? - Roxanne.
- 你的戏服真是俗不可耐- 戏服?
- That's a pretty tasteless costume. - Costume?
超级大坏蛋的头也没弄得这么夸张Megamind's head is not that grossly exaggerated. 你居然还做了这么劣质的脱水枪仿制品多么...
And you even made a cheap replica of his dehydration gun. How...
你好? 有人吗?
Hello? Is someone there?
你好? 谁在那里啊?
Hello? Who's there?
伯纳德是你啊
It's just you, Bernard.
对啊只有我一个伯纳德
Yes. It's just me. Bernard.
好吧谢谢你让我在这透透气
Well, thank you for letting me stay.
听着如果我是你的话我不会停留超过2分钟37秒
Look, I wouldn't stay here for more than two minutes and 37 seconds
我们准备拆墙和天花板
if I were you. We're having the walls and ceiling removed.
哇听起来是一次大翻新耶
Wow, that sounds like quite the renovation.
那我和你一起下去好了
I guess I'll catch a ride down with you then.
我一直在想他最后关头会想做什么
I kept thinking he was gonna do one of his last- minute escapes.
会吧他真是个厉害角色
Yeah. He was really good at those.
噢要是这世上有个重启按钮就好了
Oh, if only the world had a reset button.
我已经研究过这个按钮了
I've looked into the reset button.
科学根本做不到
The science is impossible.
噢伯纳德...
Oh, Bernard...。

相关文档
最新文档