外贸英语900句1

合集下载

外贸英语900句

外贸英语900句

1 want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won’t check this baggage这件行李我不托运。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部6 I missed my train.我未赶上火车7 I have nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。

8 It’s all personal effects.这些东西都是我私人用的9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detr oit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。

外贸英语口语900句文本

外贸英语口语900句文本

外贸英语口语外贸英语口语 900 句第一单元第一单元 希望与要求希望与要求(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equa mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系上与贵司建立业务关系 (2) In order to to extend our extend our export export business to business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系你们直接建立业务关系 (3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系 (4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business business relations relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展 (5) (5) It’s It’s our our hope hope hope to to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来往来 (6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon 我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力 (8) (8) We W e hope hope hope to to to discuss discuss discuss business business business with with with you you you at at at your your your earliest earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务 (9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易 (10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易 (11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音有合作机会,并静候您的佳音 (12) (12) I I I hope hope hope that that that we we we can can can cooperate cooperate cooperate happily happily 希望我们合作愉快希望我们合作愉快(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation 免费英语网免费英语网  精品资料精品资料 希望我们能继续合作希望我们能继续合作 (14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of of both both both parties. parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意 (15) (15) WW e hope hope that that that this this market market trend trend trend will will will continue continue 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去 (16) (16) It It It is is is hoped hoped hoped that that that you you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon 希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们并尽快答复我们 (17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复能得到贵方的迅速答复 (18) We hope to receive your immediate answer 希望得到贵方的迅速答复答复 (19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复尽早答复 (20) (20) We hope We hope that that this this dispute can be settled through through friendly friendly friendly negotiation negotiation negotiation without without without its its being being submitted submitted submitted for for for arbitration arbitration 我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁 (21) (21) W W e look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题 (22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激 (23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜 (24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生不再发生 (25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格快报一个更低的价格 (26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决希望此事有一个圆满的解决免费英语网免费英语网  精品资料精品资料(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business 我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易 (28) (28) We W e hope hope hope this this this matter matter matter will will will not not not affect affect affect our our our good good relations relations in in in our our our future future future dealings. dealings. 我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系 (29) (29) I I I wish wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处 (30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害的良好关系带来任何损害第二单元第二单元 产品介绍产品介绍(31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle scho students 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠 (32) (32) The The The computer computer computer we we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to le and easy to operate. 我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用 (33) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superiothe following respects 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性优越性 (34) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it alloone person to perform the tasks of three people. 一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产 30%,而且一个人可以顶个人可以顶 3 个人使用个人使用 (35) This product will pay its own way in a year 该产品一年就可收回成本成本 (36) This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 该机器半年就可收回投资该机器半年就可收回投资(37) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical 我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用 (38) (38) This This This kind kind kind of of of bicycle bicycle bicycle can can can be be be folded folded folded in in half half and and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用免费英语网免费英语网  精品资料精品资料(39) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour 这种变速车每小时的最大速度是小时的最大速度是 30km 30km (40) (40) (40) These These These machines machines machines have have have few few few breakdowns breakdowns breakdowns and and and are are are easy easy easy to to to maintain maintain because of their simple mechanical structure. 这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养易于保养 (41) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and we much longer due to its topnotch rubber 与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的 (42) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads 这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑 (43) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface. 这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗 (44) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company 这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要司的需要 (45) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up 我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色 (46) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and and by by by traditional traditional traditional silks silks 我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料 (47) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home abroad. 这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉久享盛誉 (48) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable 我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用经久耐用 (49) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of vario kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country 我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求 (50) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japan make, I strongly recommend it to you 我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜品便宜 20%,所以我们向您极力推,所以我们向您极力推 荐。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句以下是小编为大家整理的外贸英语口语900句,希望能帮助大家提高英语水平。

第一单元希望与要求Part One(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliestconvenience.我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily希望我们合作愉快(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation希望我们能继续合作(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意(15) We hope that this market trend will continue我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去Part Two(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly希望能得到贵方的迅速答复(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer希望得到贵方的迅速答复(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration 我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.希望此事有一个圆满的解决(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害第二单元产品介绍Part One(31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠(32) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用(33) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性(34) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用(35) This product will pay its own way in a year该产品一年就可收回成本(36) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.该机器半年就可收回投资(37) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用(38) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用(39) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km(40) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养(41) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber 与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的(42) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑(43) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗(44) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要(45) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色Part two(46) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料(47) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have along enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉(48) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用(49) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求(50) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

外贸英语900句(全)

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》Unit 1希望与要求Part 11、We’d liketo expressour desire toestablish business relationshipwith you on the basisofquality, mutually benefit andexchange of neededgoods 、我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要得货物得基础上与您们建立业务关系。

2 、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish toenter directbusinessrelationswith you、为了扩大我们在贵国得出口业务,我们希望与您们建立直接贸易关系。

3、Ourhope is to establishmutually beneficial trading relations between us、希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利得贸易关系.4、We lookingforwardtofurther extensions ofpleasant businessrelations、我们期待进一步保持愉快得业务关系。

5、It’s ourhope tocontinuewith considerable businessdealingwithyou、我们得希望就是与您们保持可观得生意往来.6、Welooking forwardto receiving yourquotationvery soon、我们期待尽快收到您们得报价单。

7、I hopeyousee fromthe reductionthat weare reallydoingour utmost、我希望您能够瞧到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度得让价.8、We hope to discuss business withyouat yourearliest convenience、我们希望在您方便得时候与您洽谈业务。

外贸英语900句 V1

外贸英语900句 V1

外贸英语口语电子书一.对外贸易和对外贸易关系(一)They mainly trade with Japanese firms.他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known in trade circles.他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of Chinas foreign policy.尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

常用外贸英语口语900句学习(1)

常用外贸英语口语900句学习(1)

常用外贸英语口语900句学习(1)时间:2017-08-21 外贸英语口语900句学习应该很多外贸人都不屑于,一哥经常会听到外贸老油条说外贸英语学习不重要,就算英语不好也没有关系,外贸英语口语不好,慢慢操作业务也能逐渐熟悉上手,这句话没错,但是中间经历的时间可能会很长,要成为一个优秀的外贸业务员可能要走更多的弯路,学好外贸英语口语900句对于提高外贸工作效率非常重要。

一、关于订货的常用外贸英语口语900句学习素材:1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

2.Have you got any other orders?您还需要其他货品吗?3.You promised to pay me next week.你答应我下周付款的。

4.Call me when the goods ready.货物准备好了通知我。

5.You'll take or we deliver to you?自己拿还是送过去?6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order. 如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。

7.We can also accept your special design.我们也可以按客户设计接单。

8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.定金为4000美金。

9.Have you any manchine on hand?这款机器现在有现货吗?10.That article is out of stock.没有现货。

二、关于装运的外贸英语口语900句:11.I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance.非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

外贸英语900句中央字幕

外贸英语900句中央字幕

外贸英语900句中央字幕1. GreetingsGood morning/afternoon/evening, ladies and gentlemen.2. IntroductionI am pleased to be here today to discuss the topic of foreign trade.Foreign trade plays a significant role in the global economy. It involves the exchange of goods and services across national borders.3. Understanding the BasicsLet's start with some basic terms related to foreign trade:- Import: The act of bringing goods or services into a country from abroad.- Export: The act of selling goods or services to other countries.- Tariff: A tax on imported or exported goods.- Trade deficit: When a country imports more than it exports.- Trade surplus: When a country exports more than it imports.4. Negotiating and CommunicationEffective communication is crucial in foreign trade negotiations. Here are some useful phrases:- Can we discuss the terms of the contract?- We would like to negotiate the price.- Could you provide us with a formal quotation?- What are the terms of payment?- We propose a buyer-seller agreement.- We can offer a competitive price.5. Product Inquiries and OrdersWhen making product inquiries and placing orders, it's important to be clear and concise. Here are some phrases you can use:- We are interested in your product.- Could you send us a product catalog?- Can we get a sample before placing an order?- We would like to place a trial order.- Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders?- When can we expect delivery?6. Shipping and LogisticsEfficient shipping and logistics are essential in foreign trade. Use these phrases to discuss shipping and delivery details:- How do you usually ship your products?- Do you provide packaging services?- What are the shipping costs?- We would like to arrange for shipping by sea/air/land.- How long does it usually take for the goods to arrive?- Could you provide us with the tracking number?7. Payment and TermsThe terms of payment are crucial in foreign trade transactions. Some common phrases include:- We prefer to pay by letter of credit.- What are your payment terms?- Can we negotiate the payment deadline?- Do you accept bank transfers?- We require a 30% deposit upfront.- The remaining balance will be paid upon receipt of the goods.8. Dealing with Issues and ComplaintsOccasionally, issues or complaints may arise during a foreign trade transaction. Here are some phrases to handle such situations:- We have encountered a problem with the goods.- This product does not meet our specifications.- We would like to return or exchange the goods.- Could you provide a refund or compensation?- We are disappointed with the quality of the product.- What steps will you take to resolve this issue?9. ConclusionIn conclusion, foreign trade involves various aspects, including negotiation, communication, shipping, payment, and problem-solving. Effective communication skills and understanding the basics of foreign trade are essential in building successful business relationships.Thank you for your attention.。

外贸英语900句之装运(shipment)

外贸英语900句之装运(shipment)
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
cargo mark 货物装运标志
(二)
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
loading certificate 装货证明书

外贸英语九百句

外贸英语九百句

外贸英语九百句外贸英语-900句,从询盘,报盘,价格,品质,运输一直到外贸关系装运Shipment(一)The shipment has arrived in good condition.运到之货情况良好I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?We regret we can't ship as you desired.很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.货物多装了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?我们可以少装5吨吗?Please hold shipment pending our instructions.请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

The goods are all ready for shipment.货物已经准备好待装运。

I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".货已装上“东风”号轮船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.我们装运的油多数是散装的。

常用外贸英语口语900句学习

常用外贸英语口语900句学习

一、关于订货的常用外贸英语口语 900 句学习素材:1.Your goods are ready, please come to take. 你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

2.Have you got any other orders? 您还需要其他货品吗?3.You promised to pay me next week. 你答应我下周付款的。

4.Call me when the goods ready. 货物准备好了通知我。

5.You'll take or we deliver to you? 自己拿还是送过去?6.If you don ' t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。

7.We can also accept your special design. 我们也可以按客户设计接单。

8.Four thousand dollars in advance [ ? d?vɑ:ns] as earnest[ ? :nist] money.定金为 4000 美金。

9.Have you any manchine on hand? 这款机器现在有现货吗?10.That article is out of stock.没有现货。

二、关于装运的外贸英语口语 900 句:11.I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance. 非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

12.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery. 还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

13.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier. 如果在深圳交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

常用外贸英语口语900句

常用外贸英语口语900句

常用外贸英语口语900句外贸英语口语是国际贸易领域中的一项重要能力,熟练的口语能力可以帮助我们与海外客户和合作伙伴更好地进行沟通和合作。

下面是常用的外贸英语口语900句,希望可以帮助各位同学提高口语表达能力。

一、商务信函常用语1. I am writing to inquire about your products.2. Could you please send me your catalog?3. We are interested in establishing business relations with your company.4. I would like to know more details about the terms of payment.5. We are considering placing a trial order for your products.6. We would like to negotiate a discount if we place a larger order.7. Please provide us with a quotation for the following items.8. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped.9. We would like to extend our gratitude for your prompt delivery.10. We look forward to your early reply.二、电话沟通常用语11. Hello, this is [Your Name] speaking. How can I assist you?12. Could you please hold on a moment? I will transfer your call.13. I am sorry, but Mr./Ms. [Name] is currently in a meeting. Can I take a message?14. Can you please spell your name for me?15. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Could you please repeat it?16. May I know the purpose of your call?17. I will check on that and get back to you as soon as possible.18. Thank you for calling. Have a great day!三、洽谈订单常用语19. What is your target price for this product?20. Could you please send us some samples for evaluation?21. We can offer you the best price if you place a bulk order.22. Can you provide us with a product specification sheet?23. We would like to request a small modification in the product design.24. What is the minimum order quantity for this item?25. We are pleased with the quality of your samples.26. Can you guarantee the delivery time?27. We would like to negotiate the terms of payment.28. Could you please provide us with your bank account details for the payment?四、产品质量常用语29. We have strict quality control procedures in place.30. Our products are in compliance with international standards.31. We conduct regular quality inspections to ensure product reliability.32. We offer a warranty period for all our products.33. If there is any quality issue with our products, we will take full responsibility.34. We have received positive feedback from our clients regarding the quality of our products.35. We are confident in the durability and performance of our products.36. Our products have passed various quality certifications.五、支付与运输常用语37. What are your accepted payment methods?38. We prefer payment by letter of credit.39. The payment terms are negotiable.40. We can arrange the shipment by sea, air, or express delivery.41. How long does it take for the goods to reach our destination?42. We will provide you with all the necessary shipping documents.43. The shipping cost will be covered by us.44. We will handle the customs clearance process for you.45. We will notify you once the goods have been shipped.六、客户服务常用语46. How may I assist you today?47. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.48. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration.49. We will follow up on your request promptly.50. Please let us know if there is any further assistance we can provide.51. Your satisfaction is our top priority.52. We strive to provide the best customer service experience.53. We are available 24/7 to address any concerns or inquiries.54. We value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.综上所述,掌握常用的外贸英语口语对于从事国际贸易的人来说非常重要。

外贸英语900句(全)

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》Unit 1希望与要求Part 11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

外贸常用商务英语900句

外贸常用商务英语900句

外贸常用商务英语900句**English Content**In the world of international trade, communication is key. Business English, particularly when dealing with foreign partners, requires precision, clarity, and respect. Here are 900 essential phrases that every exporter and importer should know, covering various aspects of international business communication.**1. Greetings and Introductions*** Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. * It's a pleasure to meet you. * I'm [Your Name], representing [Your Company].**2. Establishing Business Relations*** We are interested in exploring business opportunities with your company. * We would appreciate it if you could provide us with more information about yourproducts/services.**3. Inquiries and Offers*** We would like to inquire about your [Product/Service]. * We are offering [Product/Service] at a competitive price. **4. Discussion on Prices and Terms*** What are your terms of payment? * The price youoffered is too high. Can you provide a discount?**5. Order Placement and Confirmation*** We would like to place an order for [Product/Service]. * Thank you for your order. We will confirm it shortly.**6. Payment and Shipment*** When will the payment be due? * The shipment is scheduled to depart on [Date].**7. Complaints and Claims*** We regret to inform you that the quality of the [Product] does not meet our expectations. * We will investigate this matter immediately and get back to you.**8. Closing Business Deals*** We look forward to a long-term business relationship with you. * Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to work with you again in the future.**9. General Correspondence*** Please find attached the necessary documents for your reference. * If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.Mastering these phrases will not only help you communicate effectively in international trade but also build strong relationships with your business partners. Remember, communication is a two-way street, so always strive to listen as much as you speak.**Chinese Content**在外贸领域,沟通是至关重要的。

外贸英语900句

外贸英语900句

(一)We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I\'ve heard you\'re ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let\'s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 一部分货物在运输途中受损。

If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms. 如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

do you do any chartering? 你们租船吗?Words and Phrasestransport 运输to be in transit 正在运输move 运输transportation business 运输业transportation company (corporation) 运输公司transportation cost 运输成本mode of transportation 运输方式way of transportation 运输方式means of transportation 运输方式to do charter 租船cargo space 货舱(二)Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

外贸英语900句

外贸英语900句

外贸英语900句之询盘Inquiry(一)Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
ally a 1% commission is given to our agent.
一般情况下,我们给代理商百分之一的佣金。
We'll give you a 3% commission on every transaction.
每笔交易我们都付给百分之三的佣金。
We expect a 5% commission, of course.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
(二)
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?
对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.
我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
We won't consider agency in your market at present.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.
对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我们一概不付给佣金。
(二)
The commission has been increased to 5% in your favour.
贵方佣金已增至百分之五。
You can grant us an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。
(三)
When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签定代理协议呢?
The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
能不能把佣金提高到百分之四呢?
Even a 6% commission is not high.
甚至百分之六的佣金都不算高。
2% commission is not enough, is it?
百分之二的佣金是不是少了点?
The present commission isn't enough.
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。
The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.
这一数字包括所有佣金的数目。
Our quotation is subject to a 4% commission.
我方报价包括百分之四的佣金在内。
Generally speaking, commission depends on the quantity of goods ordered.
当然,我们希望能得到百分之五的佣金。
We're usually paid with a 5% commission of the amount for every deal.
对每笔交易的成交量,我们通常付给5%的佣金。
Our agents in other areas usually get a 3-5% commission.
一般来说,佣金多少由订货量决定。
You can get a higher commission rate if you order a bigger quantity.
如果你们订货量大,佣金率就会高。
It's better for us to start business on commission basis first.
我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.
我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
每笔交易若能多卖出10架钢琴,你们可以多得百分之零点二的佣金。
We can't agree to increase the rate of commission.
我们不能同意增加佣金率。
A 5% commission means an increase in our price.
百分之五的佣金就等于价格提高了。
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。
I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.
A higher commission means a higher price.
如果佣金提高了,价格也要提高。
A 4% commission is the maximum.
我们最多给百分之四的佣金。
Is it possible to increase the commission to 4%?
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我方其他地区的代理通常得到3-5%的佣金。
We can get 4.5% commission if 10,000 cases are ordered.
如果订1万箱,我们可以得到4.5%的佣金。
The commission from our corporation is very favourable.
我们公司给的佣金很优惠。
The above price includes your commission of 2%.
上述价格包括百分之二的佣金在内。
The above price excludes your commission.
上述价格不包括佣金在内。
This amount includes all commission.
外贸英语900句1
佣金 Commission
相关文档
最新文档