Leaving Las Vegas《离开拉斯维加斯(1995)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 电影拍的好你们演的也好 - 谢谢
- To a wonderful film. You were great. - Thank you.
- 你真浪漫 - 向我的经纪人小徒弟干杯
- What a romantic you are. - To the agency and my little protege. 愿主保佑你老爹
Bless you. Thank you, daddy.
在贝利兹8年只懂"chin-chin"?
Eight years at Berlitz, that's what you learn?
他先学"chin" 跟着学"chin-chin"
He learned chin the first month and then chin-chin.
对吗?
Am I right?
我天生迟钝
I can't be clever.
你们做得很好
It was really beautiful, what you guys did.
你们真棒
It was beautiful, and you guys are great.
这里的东西很好吃
I love the food here.
最高兴的就是在片中我们首次可以用枪…
The nicest thing about the film is that we get to handle guns.
- 我以前从未用过 - 彼得
- I had never done that. - Peter.
- 真不常见 - 什么事?
- Very rare. - What?
- 你好吗? - 本你好吗?
- How are you? - Wow. Ben, how are you?
好极了
Outstanding, sir.
本·山达逊马克·尼士邦
Excuse me. Ben Sanderson, Marc Nussbaum.
- 马克·尼士邦久仰啊 - 你好
- Of course. - How are you?
- 这位是"舒拉" - 两位小姐好
- Sheila. - Ladies.
- 你好本 - 幸会
- Hi, Ben. - Nice to meet you.
我很欣赏你的剧本《猪猡湾》是杰作
I'm a big fan of your writing. I thought Bay of Pigs was great.
不是我写的只挂个名被炒了鱿鱼
Actually, I didn't write it, I just got the credit. I was fired.
几年前我跟你通过电♥话♥ 那时…
Didn't I talk to you a couple of years ago when you both worked... - 你在美高梅? - 对了
- at MGM with Laddie? - That's right, by God.
你现在仍替ICM效力?
So are you still at ICM?
- 我已改投三星 - 三星
- I'm at TriStar. - You're at TriStar.
- 那么请你代我问候米高 - 我会
- You'll have to say hello to Mike. - I will.
米高已不在三星但我会找到他
He's not there anymore, but I'll hunt him down.
- 我有话跟你说方便吗? - 方便
- Can I talk to you, please? - Sure.
我很快回来
- Please? - Be right back.
守住大本营这边走
Hold the fort, kiddo. I have my own office this way.
- 他有什么事? - 有病
- What is the matter with him? - He's sick.
我爱莫能助
I can't help you anymore. Do you understand?
最后一次今晚的确手紧
This is the last time. I promise. I just need some cash tonight.
- 你好 - 我遗失了信♥用♥卡♥
- How are you? - I lost my credit cards.
明天一早还你钱名誉保证
The money will be on your desk first thing in the morning.
新片如何? 据说你请到李察·基尔等大明星
How's the new one coming along? I hear you got Dickie Gere.
对阵容鼎盛
- That is great, man. - I got everybody in the movie.
你有病
Look, you're sick.
我身上的钱全在这里
This is all I have in cash.
帮个忙不要在这里喝
Please, don't drink it in here.
行彼得
- Man. - That's fine, Peter.
明早我会派人还给你
I'll messenger it over to you in the morning.
不用还
I don't want it.
最好以后别来找我
I think it would be the best thing if you don't contact me again. - 你叫什么? - 泰瑞
- What's your name? - Terri.
- 泰瑞我请你喝酒 - 别客气
- Terri, I am going to buy you a drink. - I'm okay. Thanks.
毕小姐和你一人一杯
Bud, please. Buy the lady a drink and another one for you.
我叫本杰明
I'm Benjamin. Ben.
叫本的好人你好性感
Benny Goodman, that's me. I think you're sexy. That's right.
迷人的眼睛性感的小猫
Look at those eyes. Sexy like a kitty cat.
我一见倾心
You turn me on
你不高不矮
You're not too tall You're not too short
不胖
You're not too round
你像只猫戴帽子的猫
You're like a cat The cat in the hat
迷人的眼睛
Look at those eyes. Honest to God.
四射的艳光怎么了?
You're luminescent, baby. What?
- 你喝了不少酒 - 当然
- You've been drinking all day. - Of course.
提到酒这杯是你的
Speaking of drinks, here is yours.
- 谢谢 - 喝吧
- Thanks. - Down that hatch.
这杯是我的干杯
And here is mine. Cheers. Come on.
喝一起喝
There we go. Let's do it to it.
我有个妙不可言的建议
I just thought of an amazing concept.
喝完这杯
What do you say we finish these...
到我家来我那沙滩上的家
and we go back to my apartment on the beach!
我播一盒录像带
I'll throw a movie in the VCR...
替你调杯甜酒
and mix you up a gooey blender drink.
够浪漫吧?
Sound good? Sound sexy?
毕再来一杯
Bud, give me another.
好希望你跟我回家你娇俏可人
I really wish you'd come home with me. You're so cute. 我床上功夫一流
I'm really good in bed too. Believe me.
你又香又甜
And you smell great...
秀发如云
and you look great and your hair's great.
我明天须早起
Look, I've got to wake up early in the morning.
失陪谢谢
I have to go. Thank you.
也许你喝得太多
Maybe you shouldn't drink so much.
也许我呼吸得太多
Maybe I shouldn't breathe so much.
到此为止我们打烊了
That's it, pal. We're closing up now.
且喝完这杯
I'm gonna finish this.
你好 "勃起"先生对我有意思吗?
Hey, Mr. Erection, you want a date?
房♥租20元你付
The room is 20. You pay for it.
目前的形势…
But only because I think...
用投降两个字来形容
that the concept of surrender...
可以说是颇为吻合
fits with the big picture right now.
当心点
Hey, get outta the street!
我已搞不清楚因为被老婆抛弃
I don't remember if I started drinking...
所以喝酒
because my wife left me or...
因为喝酒所以被老婆抛弃
my wife left me 'cause I started drinking.
管他妈的
Fuck it anyway!
下一位
Next, please.
请稍等
One moment, sir.
请在支票后面签名
Sign the back of the check, please.
- 要签名才能兑现? - 不方便签名吗?
- Can't you just cash it as it is? - Is there a problem? 坦白说我的手有点颤抖
I'm a little shaky right now.
刚接受过脑部手术
I had brain surgery.
我先去吃午餐午餐后
I'll go get some lunch, and then I'll come back...
再来提款
and take care of it then.
我要先来杯毡酒
Next I'll have a gin and tonic.
可知现在几点?
Do you know what time it is?
喝的应该是咖啡
You should be drinking coffee.
你还年轻
You're a young guy.
我明白这不关我的事
It's none of my business...
但你如果能看见自己的情形
but if you could see what I see...
就不会这样对待自己
you wouldn't be doing this to yourself.
我明白你的意思
I understand what you're saying.
感谢你的关怀
I appreciate your concern.
我无意令你不安
It's not my intention to make you uncomfortable.
今天麻烦你再给我喝一次以后再也不回来
Please, serve me today, and I'll never come in here again.
再来你可拒绝招待
If I do, you can 86 me.
废话少说
Stop fucking with me!
我随时都可拒绝招待
I can 86 you anytime I want to.
你怎么喝我不管
I don't give a fuck what you do.
这杯酒算入你的账
That one's on the house, son.
地震时你在洛杉矶吗?
Were you in Los Angeles for the earthquake?
- 是的胆战心惊 - 你损失大吗?
- It was pretty scary. - Did you have a lot of damage?
- 一点点 - 你够魅力吗?
- Just a little bit. - Are you desirable?
无可抗拒?
Are you irresistible?
陪我喝酒会有帮助
Maybe if you drank bourbon with me, it would help.
让我吻你尝到你口中的辣酒会有帮助
If you kissed me, and I could taste the sting in your mouth, it would help.
你一面散发酒气
If you drank bourbon with me naked...
一面和我♥干♥ 会有帮助
if you smelled of bourbon as you fucked me, it would help.
我会更敬重你
It would increase my esteem for you...
你洒酒在你自己的裸体上让我喝
if you poured bourbon on your naked body and said to me, "Drink this."
你张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 酒从你的乳♥房♥♥ 阴♥部♥
If you spread your legs and you had bourbon dripping from your breasts... 滴下来让我喝
and your pussy and said, "Drink here"...
那么我会爱上你
then I could fall in love with you.
因为我能替你清洁
Because then I would have a purpose: To clean you up.
就能证明自己
And that would prove...
不是一无是处
that I'm worth something.
你被我舔干后可以去跟别人干
I'd lick you clean so that you could go away and fuck someone else.
我们竭诚为顾客服务
Our business is to make our customers happy.
下一位
Next, please.
我回来了
I am back.
既有支票亦能签名
I've got my check, and, baby, I'm ready to sign.
签好了
There.
稳如他妈的泰山冒昧说句话
Steady as a fucking rock. Excuse my French.
跟我吃晚餐吗?
Want to have dinner with me?
结尾是怎样?
But what's the back end like?
我们搞妥PA后…
By the time we're through with P and A...
额外的话就要大约一万五
the "above the line" is gonna take it to about 15.
迪斯尼认为呢?
With something like this, what would Disney think?
字条
Messages.
狄拉怎么说?
What did Diller say?
开玩笑而已我很忙
Listen, I'm very busy. Just kidding.
迟点回你电♥话♥
Can I call you back on this?
再见
Ciao for now.
找你来修电♥话♥行吗?
Could somebody fix the phones around here?
- 早上好 - 老板在找你
- Good morning. - Mr. Simpson's looking for you.
要立即见你
He wants you to go in as soon as you get...
- 不舒服吗? - 精神很好
- Are you all right? - Outstanding.
但我有个重要的会议
But I have to go to a very important meeting.
会替公♥司♥赚数百万
Could make a couple million for the company.
什么事?
What?
你应该马上进去
You should go in there now.
- 嗨比尔 - 坐
- Hi, Bill. - Take a seat.
不得不请你另谋高就
We're gonna let you go.
你太慷慨
This is too generous, Bill.
我们很想留用你但事出无奈
We really liked having you around, but you know how it is. 对不起
I'm sorry.
有什么打算?
What are you gonna do now?
我打算…
I thought...
打算搬去拉斯维加斯
I thought I'd move out to Las Vegas.
主演:尼古拉斯·凯奇
伊丽莎白·舒
朱利安·桑德斯
【远离赌城】
我叫尤利·布索夫
My name is Yuri Botsov.
哪国人?
Where you from, Yuri?
肯定不是本国人
You sure don't sound like you come from around these parts.
好极了
That is very true.
好眼光我是立陶宛人
Very good observation. I am from Latvia.
很强硬的国家
Very tough place.
据说是但在下毫不强硬
I hear this, but I am not a tough man.
诚心来向美国的朋友学习
I am a humble man who is here to learn from my friends in the New World. 她一定是尤利的朋友
This must be Yuri's friend.
对她叫莎拉我的小小意思
Sera is my gift to you all.
她会悉心为各位效劳
You will find her a very willing girl for each of you...
正如我们所安排的一样
just as we arranged.
失陪大家玩得开心点
So, I have business to attend. Please, enjoy.
要看吗?
Do you wanna watch?
你吓着了吗?
Are you scared?
没事
It's all right.
没事
It's okay.
我能令男人♥大♥振雄风
I bring out the best in the men who fuck me.
虽不易但我很在行
It's not easy, but I'm very good.
驾轻就熟那技巧…
It's amazing. I haven't worked for a really long time...
我可算得上收发自如
and I can just turn on a dime.
男人想让我扮演什么角色都可以
I can just become who they want me to be.
一走进房♥间我就心里有数
I walk into that room, I know right away...
我会满足他们的欲望
this is their fantasy, and I become it.
这是一种演技我的拿手好戏
I'm that service. I perform it, and I perform it well.
用身体服务
I'm an equation mostly.
三十分钟我开价300元
Thirty minutes of my body costs $300.
那是入房♥前的开价
That's just to get into the room.
入房♥后改为500 可以议价
It's about $500 after that. We negotiate.
但我提供的是演技
But it's a performance.
完全是演技
It's definitely a performance.
你在这花花世界混
I am very pleased with how you've moved up in the world. 全靠我混得不错我很高兴
It is, after all, a glamorous world I showed you.
为什么从洛杉矶溜走?
Why did you leave me in Los Angeles?
因为你奸猾
Because you are sly.
知道这里财路较好
You knew there was more money here in Las Vegas.
你不必怕我
You don't need to fear me, Sera...
你我注定分不开
because we belong together.
对吗?
Don't we?
- 你寂寞吗? - 我寂寞
- Are you lonely? - I am lonely, Yuri.
我也是
So am I.
我们昨晚打电♥话♥找你
Janek, we called you last night!
没人听
There was no one home.
我们在离拉斯维加斯30英里处
We're 30 miles outside of Las Vegas.
有人在那里见过你
Someone saw him there yesterday.
怎可饶恕!
No, this is the end of it!
尤利明知故犯
Yuri knew what he was doing.
"拉斯维加斯"
那是红灯
That was a red light.
我过马路你停
I walk, you stop.
知错没有?
Are you sorry?
好
Good.
每间房♥3条毛巾首块肥皂免费
Three towels in each room and a complimentary bar of soap.
用完后通知柜台每块5角
If you run out of soap, you can buy an extra bar.
欢迎使用泳池但安全自负
Feel free to use our pool, but use it at your own risk.
- 每间房♥3条毛巾 - 有空房♥吗?
- There are three towels in your room. - Do you have vacancies? 有请等一下
We do. I'll be with you in a minute.
床单我们供应房♥租每晚29元
Linens are provided for you. Rooms are $29 a night.
每周一付钱女佣服务另计
You pay at the beginning of each week. Maid service is optional. 女佣服务另计每天3.5元
Maid service is optional. It costs $3.50 a day.
欢迎使用泳池但安全自负
Feel free to use the pool, but use it at your own risk.
泳池没救生员
We don't have a lifeguard.
禁止带儿童宠物晚上11点后禁止访客入内
No kids, no pets and no guests after 11:00 at night.
你的房♥内有3条毛巾
You've been provided with three towels.
你走时仍须有3条毛巾
We expect when you check out there will still be three towels.
首块肥皂免费
There's a complimentary bar of soap.
首块肥皂免费我入房♥时他躺在床上
I walked into the room, and he was lying on the bed.
头枕着双臂
He had his arms behind his head...
浑身毛烘烘
and there was just hair everywhere.
十分肥胖
He was really, really fat.
私处在勃起很大
He had a large erection.
他对自己的大阳♥具♥充满自豪
I remember he was so proud of his large erection.
我问"钱在哪里?"他指一指衣柜
I asked him where my money was, and he pointed to the dresser. 然后我问"要什么姿势?"
And then I asked him what he wanted...
他说"躺下我在上"
and he said, "Lie down, I'm on top."
他于是朝着我用力插起来
He started pounding me really hard.
我咬牙强忍♥ 才没哭出来
I had to bite my tongue to keep from crying.
他插了一会儿我正想起来
He did that for awhile, and then I started to get up.
却被他推倒他抓着…
He pushed me back down, and he held my hair.
我的头发把阳♥具♥塞入我口中
He was pulling it, and he stuck his penis in my mouth.
我又想起身他说
I tried to get up again, and he said...
"别动我要在你脸上射♥精♥"
"Stay there, baby, I'm gonna come on your face."
他真的射了
So he did.
并且把精♥液♥涂满我的脸和头发
Then he rubbed his semen all over my face and in my hair. 跟着踢我下床叫我走
Then he kicked me off the bed and told me to leave.
- 在做生意? - 什么?我在走路
- Are you working? - What do you mean? I'm walking.
等一等
Just wait one second.
好棒的屁♥股♥!
Great ass!
- 喝点吗? - 喝酒驾车不违法?
- Want some? - Isn't it illegal to drink and drive?
你真幽默
That's pretty funny.
我付250元给你干愿意吗?
I wonder if you'll take $250 to fuck me?
你在我房♥间逗留1小时
That is, if you'll come to my room for one hour...
我付你500元
I will give you $500.
- 你醉得不行了 - 不醉
- You're pretty drunk. - Not really.
我住在全年旅馆不远
My room's not far. It's The Whole Year Inn.
我们可驾车或徒步
You could drive with me if you want or we could walk.
或坐的士我付钱
Or I could give you cab fare.
- 先上车 - 你要什么都可以
- In the car. - Whatever you want.
上车后再付钱给我
Why don't you give me the money in the car?
我叫本
I'm Ben.
我叫莎拉
I'm Sera.
莎拉有个H的?
Sarah with an "H"?
有个E的 S-E-R-A
With an "E." S-e-r-a.
还不开车?
You wanna start the engine?
你似乎要更大的房♥间放酒
What this room needs is more booze.
- 可以用洗手间吗? - 请便
- Can I use the bathroom? - Of course.
喝酒吗?我要喝酒
Want a drink? I'm having one.
你有剩的话我想喝点特奎拉
Sure. I'll have a shot of tequila, if you can spare it.
酒来了
Your drink's here.
付500元你怎样都可
For 500 bucks, you can do pretty much whatever you want. - 干后门也可 - 有没有搞错!
- You can fuck my ass. - Oh, my God.
脸上射♥精♥也可随你喜欢
You can come on my face. Whatever you want to do.
但别沾上我的头发我刚洗过
Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.
"只因早上我双脚太大"
Just because my feet were too big in the morning
"只因我记得你母亲的名字"
Just because I can't remember your mother's name
"只因我放八爪鱼在床上"
Just because I put the octopus in the bed
"只因为…只因为…因为所以"
Just because, because because, because Bill Cosby
现在想干吗?
You wanna fuck now?
也许先喝点酒还要特奎拉吗?
Maybe something to drink first. More tequila?
随便你
Whatever.
怎么了?喝得太醉没有高♥潮♥了?
What's the story? Are you too drunk to come?
有没有无所谓
I don't care about any of that.
时间还有剩钱我愿多付
There's time left. You can have more money.
酒随便你喝
You can drink all you want.
陪陪我我想你陪
Just stay. That's what I want.
说不说话都可以
I want you to talk or listen.
陪陪我
Just stay.
本有个N的本
So, Ben with an "N"...
来拉斯维加斯干什么?
what brings you to Las Vegas?
业务会议?
Business convention?
我来是为了喝酒寻死
I came here to drink myself to death.
变卖♥♥了一切家产偿还了信♥用♥卡♥ Cashed in all my money...
明天卖♥♥♥车♥
gonna sell the car tomorrow.
要多久才
How long is it gonna take for you to...
喝得死?
drink yourself to death?
我估计大约四星期
I think about four weeks.
不敢肯定但大概…
I don't know for sure, but I think.
我每天可以用250到300元
I got enough for about 250, $300 a day.
应该够
That should do it.
我算什么?奢侈品?
What am I? A luxury?
而你这奢侈品已经到点了
You're a luxury, and your meter just ran out.
不错的手表
That's a nice watch.
喜欢吗?
You do like it?
不妨多聊聊
You can talk a little bit more.
我没特别的去处
I don't have to be anywhere.
聊吧
Talk.
在洛杉矶
In Los Angeles...
我经常忘记在开店前买♥♥酒
I kept running out of booze and the store would be closed... 酒不够喝
because I forget to look at my watch.
我以前在洛杉矶住过…
I used to live in Los Angeles.
现在已经不在那里住了
But I don't anymore.
我的艰难日子已成过去
I think the tough times are finally behind me.
将来仍会有困难但…
There'll always be bad things, but...
生活会好过点
my life is good.
我已经满足
It is as I want it to be.
很好
It's good.
与你一起很好
It's good being here with you.
惨
Shit.
- 比尔 - 莎拉
Hey, Bill. How are you?
整晚就只赚这一点?
Is this a full night's work?
很对不起
I'm really sorry.
昨晚生意淡我拉不到客
It was such a slow night, and I couldn't score.
自以为是什么?
What do you think?
自以为是好菜坞大道上16岁的姑娘?
You're just a 16-year-old girl on Hollywood Boulevard?
身价很高?
Is that what you think? Is that what you play?
拿着
Here.
动手吧
Go ahead.
我可以宰掉你
I could kill you, Sera.
你今晚接客交钱来
You work tonight, and you bring me the money. 不管多晚
It doesn't matter how late.
我会
I will.
他割过我几次
He cut me a couple of times.
他总保证不割脸部
He'd always say, "Never on the face."
于是割这里
So, he cut me right here.
割完就哭
He cried...
我替他难过
and I felt sorry for him.
他认为我做了坏事
In his mind, I'd done something bad...
但我认为自己没有
but in my mind I hadn't done anything bad.
他有点疑神疑鬼
He's kind of paranoid.
这红宝石戒指是我的吉祥物
This ring is a ruby. It's my lucky ring.
这手表是足金的并非镀金
This watch is real gold. It's not plated.
是真的沉甸甸
It's the real thing. Feel how heavy it is.
- 手表加戒指 3千元 - 1千
- These rings, $3,000. - One thousand.
看物超所值啊
One thousand? Look what you're getting.
我这红宝石吉祥戒指多漂亮
It's a ruby. It's my lucky ring. It's a beautiful thing. 一并变卖♥♥ 两千
I can put that in. Two thousand dollars.
- 我最高只出一千 - 但我加上戒指
- I can't give you more than a thousand. - But I just added the ring. 人造红宝石戒指
- Synthetic ruby. - Look...
有何贵干?
What can I do for you?
500Five hundred.
500元变卖♥♥93年劳力士
Five hundred dollars for a 1993 Rolex Daytona watch.
卖♥♥
I'll do it.
- 你好吗? - 不错谢谢
- How are you doin'? - I'm doing fine, thank you.
来开会?
Are you here for the convention?
想不到一眼就被人看出
I didn't think I was that obvious.
- 瞎猜而已 - 我叫保罗
- It was just a wild guess. - My name's Paul, honey.
- 伏特加七喜 - 小姐呢?
- Vodka Seven. - And for the lady?
- 多喝一杯吗? - 好
- Are you ready for another one? - Sure.
- 要被玛特瑞特 - 好品味
- I'll have a margarita. - Good choice.
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
还是利用我来让别人妒忌?
Or are you using me to make someone jealous?
我是一个人
Alone. I'm here alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你住哪?
Where are you staying?
就住这酒店里怎么了?
Right here at the hotel. Why?
你可能想要女伴
I thought you might be looking for a date.
女伴?你是妓♥女♥?
"A date"? What are you, a hooker?
你说女伴到底是什么意思?
What exactly do you mean by a date?
我是有妻室之人
I got a wife waiting for me at home.
- 来这里只为开会几分钟 - 对不起我误会了
- I just came over to talk. - I'm sorry. I guess I misunderstood. - 你是的 - 小声一点好吗?
- I guess you did. - Just keep your voice down.
我不会再打扰你
I won't bother you again.
多喝杯吧我请
Here, have another one on me.
有没搞错!
Christ.
你今晚应休息
Maybe you should give it a miss for tonight.
不知怎样
I don't know, it's just...
我的确喜欢他从未…
I really like this guy. I've never felt anything...
对其他嫖♥客♥有过感觉
for anyone I've ever been with, as a trick.
事情来得莫名其妙
It's weird. I feel kind of confused about it.
我们仅仅相处了一晚
We were with each other only one night...
好像我们之间
but I felt like the relationship...
产生了感情
I felt like there was a relationship being formed.
有点害怕
I was kind of scared.
我不应再见他
I don't think I should see him again.
但我会找他
But I look for him.
昨晚我就四处找他
I went out last night. I was looking for him.
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
今早卖♥♥掉了
I sold it this morning.
从此得坐计程车
I'm gonna take cabs from now on.
今晚有什么节目? 付我500元看你睡觉?
What's it tonight? Another 500 to watch you sleep? - 怎么了? - 我今晚在找你
- What's up? - I was looking for you tonight.
不知你有没有男友
I don't know if you have a boyfriend...
或女友
or a girlfriend...
但你有空的话
but, if you have some free time...
你我或许可以一起吃晚餐
I thought maybe we could get some dinner.
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
你应知我是说真的
I think you know I'm serious.
我会付你钱我只想见见你
I'll pay you if you like, but I just want to see you.
我不能跟你吃饭
I can't have dinner with you.
可以吃排骨
We could get prime rib.
排骨有特♥价♥ 2.99元
They've got it on sale for $2.99.
裙子好看
I love that dress.
我今晚生意很好
I had a really good night.
收入终于有改善
I think things are finally picking up.
我们赚到好多钱看
We made so much money. Look.
过来
Come here.
听听到吗?
Now listen. Do you hear?
他们在谈论我听到吗?
They're talking about me.
尤利你没事吧?
Are you all right?
滚
Get out.
再别回来我不想再见到你
Do not come back here. I'll not see you again.
仍想吃饭吗?
Do you still wanna have dinner?
我撒了太多盐
I think I put too much salt on it.
- 那不好 - 不那很好
- It's not good. - It's good.
- 你怎么变成酒徒的? - 我怎么变成酒徒?
- Why are you a drunk? - Why am I a drunk?
你真想知道?
Is that really what you want to ask me?
这是你我首次约会抑或最后一次约会
Then this is our first date or our last.
至今我仍不敢肯定
Until now, I wasn't sure it was either.
首次
First.
首次约会
It's our first.
我只想知道
I just wanna know.
你为什么寻死?
Why are you killing yourself?
有趣的措辞
Interesting choice of words.
我记不起我只想死
I don't remember. I just know that I want to.
你是说喝酒是寻死之道?
Is your drinking a way to kill yourself?
- 或者喝酒是自杀的好方法 - 好聪明
- Or killing myself is a way to drink. - Very clever. 妈的
Shoot.
能再给一份吗?
Can I have another one?
你在想什么?生我的气?
What are you thinking? Are you angry?
晚安
Good night.
- 我很开心 - 本来我家过夜好吗?
- I had the most wonderful... - Why don't you stay at my place tonight? 你很醉了
Look, you're pretty drunk.
- 我喜欢你信任你 - 多出人意外
- I like you. I trust you. - Wow. That's astonishing, Sera.
我不忍♥见你住那低级旅馆
I hate to think of you in that cheesy motel.
让你好受点我明天搬进大酒店
I'll move to a real smart hotel tomorrow if it makes you feel better. 谈谈明天吧你有什么打算?
Let's talk about tomorrow. Do you want to do something?
好今晚在我家谈
We'll talk about it tonight at my place.
我在床上不太行
I'm not much good in the sack.
与上♥床♥无关
It's not about sex.
你在沙发椅睡
I'll make you up a bed on the sofa.
我们谈到深夜睡到日上三竿
We'll talk till late. We'll sleep till late.
我没有人管
As you know, I am my own boss.
来我家吧
Do it, Ben.
我去
I'll do it.
这是天使的家
This is the home of an angel.
- 你没事吧? - 当然没事
- Are you okay? - Of course.
你看起来真美
You look extremely beautiful.
是吗?
I do?
着实不可思议
It's really weird because...
事情…来得突然
you know...it's just like this thing's happening...
太快
really quickly.
莫名其妙
I just don't know what's going on.
我一见到他就自报名字
Just the second I met him, and the way I said my name. "我叫莎拉" 我通常不会
I just said, "Hi, my name's Sera," and that's not what I do. 一切…
And it's just...
一切突如其来
It's all happening really quickly.
我俩一见如故
I just felt like we've been together for a long time.
跟他一起很开心
It just felt so easy...
觉得…
and I felt like...
那是我自己
I felt like I was me.
觉得不是在
I didn't feel like I was...
不是在伪装别人
trying to be somebody else.
旅馆的租金什么时候交?
When is your rent coming up at the motel?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我认为应该把所有行李搬来
I think you should go and bring all your stuff over here.
- 莎拉你疯了吗? - 又如何?
- Sera, you are crazy. - So?
跟酒鬼一起住你不怕吗?
Don't you think you'll get a little bored living with a drunk? - 我是自愿的 - 你没见过有多糟糕
- That's what I want. - You haven't seen the worst of it.
过去几天我已十分自♥制♥
These last few days, I've been very controlled.
我打翻东西不断呕吐
I knock things over and throw up all the time.
现在我觉得十分好
Right now I feel really good.
你就像解药混着酒有凝神作用
You're like an antidote that mixes with the liquor and keeps me in balance. 但不会持久
But that won't last forever.
好吧你回去你的旅馆
All right, you go back to your motel.
我重返我的单独生活
I'll go back to my glamorous life of being alone.
我回家的唯一安慰就是…
The only thing I have to come home to is a bottle of mouthwash...
漱去嘴里的味道
to take the taste of come out of my mouth.
我厌倦了单独生活厌倦得很
I'm tired of being alone. That's what I'm tired of.
难道你不喜欢我?
Don't you like me, Ben?
莎拉你有所不知
What you don't understand is... No. See? No.
什么?
What?
永远不要…
You can never, never...
制止我喝酒
ask me to stop drinking.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
我明白
I do.
真的明白
I really do.
我的确为你神魂颠倒
I'm nuts about you.
我们不知道…
We didn't know...
- 应不应该报♥警♥ - 他在这里已经半小时了
- whether to call the police. - He has been here about half an hour.
- 我知道… - 虽然米奇见过你俩一起
- I know that... - Mickey had seen you two together.
但我不敢开门因为摸不清底细
I wasn't opening the door. I don't know who, I don't know where...
什么都摸不清这年头…
I don't know what, I don't know whatever these days.
他是我朋友大概喝多了一点酒
He's my friend. I'm sorry. He must have had too much to drink.
我要他按密♥码♥ 但他不知道
That's why I had him patch the key code. Because he's not gonna do it. 我会扶他进去谢谢
I'll help him inside. Thank you so much.
- 抱歉打扰你们 - 没事
- I'm so sorry to bother you. - No trouble.
要帮忙的话只管打电♥话♥给我
You just give me a call if you need any help.
本醒一醒好吗?
Ben, can you wake up?
我们要进屋内我有礼物给你
We gotta go inside, but I have some presents for you.
起
Up we go.
- 起来 - 这位是范太太
- Here we go. - This is Mrs. Van Houten.
他叫本
This is Ben.
你好
Outstanding, sir.
行进去吧
All right. Here we go.
- 可以应付吗? - 可以
- You're okay? - I'm fine.
- 好 - 很抱歉打扰你
- Good. - I'm so sorry to bother you.
- 谢谢你能体谅 - 没事
- Thank you for being so nice. - Sure.
- 好 - 再见
- All right. - Bye-bye.
对不起我失去了知觉
Sorry. I was miles away.。