小学英语课本剧

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语剧本:骄傲的孔雀(A proud peacock)

小松鼠:(软翻上)

小猴:(围着小松鼠)Great! Great! Let me have a try.

棒极了!棒极了!让我也来一个。

狐狸:(追上)Hi! You two, don’t play any more. The forest concert is g oing to begin.

嗨!你们两个,别再闹了。森林音乐会将要开始了。

You’d better go and prepare for it.

你们最好快去做准备工作吧!

小猴:Look, I’m just preparing for it.看,我不正在排练吗?(准备前滚翻)狐狸:You naught monkey! Don’t play any more.

你这个调皮的猴子,别贪玩了。

小松鼠:Let’s go! Little monkey!我们走吧!小猴!

小猴:Would you like to go with us, Fox?你和我们一起走吗?狐狸?

狐狸:Thanks! But I’m going to invite the peacock t o our concert.

I’ll be back soon.

谢谢!但我还要去请孔雀来参加我们的音乐会。我马上就回来。

松鼠、小猴:See you later!等会见!

狐狸:See you later!

(自言自语地)My beautiful peacock. Where are you? Can you hear me?(狐狸下)美丽的孔雀。你在哪里?你能听到我在叫你吗?

孔雀(上):Hi, I’m a peacock! Look! How pretty I am!

My colourfull feathers.

大家好!我是孔雀。看!我多漂亮啊!我五彩缤纷的羽毛。

My beautiful cockscomb. Who have these just like mine?

Oh! What are you saying?

美丽的冠子。你们谁有呢?哦!你说什么?

Have I got any friends? Oh, no, no. I don’t need any friends.

My only friend is me.

我有没有朋友?哦,不、不。我不需要任何朋友。我自己就是我的朋友。

狐狸(上):Hello! My beautiful peacock. I’m looking for you everywhere.

你好!美丽的孔雀。我正到处找你呢。

孔雀:Looking for me?找我?

狐狸:Oh, yes! We are holding a forest concert.

Would you like to join us?

哦,是的!我们要举行一个森林音乐会。你愿意一起参加吗?

孔雀:Oh, no, no. I never play with any ugly ones.

Look! Your ears are so long.

哦,不,不。我从不和丑陋的人一起玩。看!你的耳朵这么长,

They are too terrible. And all of your friends are ugly too.

Do you think so?(对观众)

他们太可怕了。并且你所有的朋友都和你一样丑陋。你们说呢?

狐狸:My beautiful peacock. You are too proud.

That’s bad for you. Although we are not beautiful.

美丽的孔雀,你太骄傲了。这对你不好。虽然我们并不漂亮。

We’ll help you when necessary. Please be our friend.

And please take part in our concert.

但我们会帮助你在你困难的时候,请成为我们的朋友吧!并请参加我们的音乐剧吧!

We all like your dance.我们都喜欢你跳舞。

孔雀:Oh, no, no. I never dance for any ugly ones.

And I’ll never need your helps.

哦,不,不,我从不为丑陋的人跳舞。并且我不需要你们的帮助。

狐狸:My beautiful peacock……美丽的孔雀……

孔雀:(打断狐狸的话)Don’t say any more. You ugly fox.

你别说了,丑陋的狐狸。

狐狸:Oh, I have to leave now. You are too proud.

哦,我必须走了。你太骄傲了。

孔雀:(独白)Oh, what a lovely day. The sun is shining brightly.

Why not have a good sleep under this tall tree?

啊,阳光多好啊。让我在这树下美美的睡上一觉。

大灰狼:(自言自语)I’m so hungry. I’m so hungry.

Those elves are staying together.

我太饿了。我太饿了。那些小精灵们团结的那么紧。

I hear they are having a forest concert today.

I have no chance to catch them.

我听说他们又搞什么森林音乐会。我连抓住他们的机会都没有。

I’m so hungry. Oh, there’s a big hole in the tree.

What’s in it? Is there something for me?

我太饿了。哦,那棵树里有一个大洞。那里面有什么呢?有什么可吃的呢?

Oh, what’s that? A beautiful peacock.

I think I won’t be hungry any longer.

哦,那是什么?一只美丽的孔雀。我想我不会再饿肚子了。

Look! The two fat arms. They are delicious.

看!那两只结实的胳膊。他们定是美味的。

孔雀:(惊吓的)Oh! My god. Who’s that? What are you doing for?

哦!上帝啊!那是什么?你想干什么?

大灰狼:Aha! I’m your good friend. Don’t be afraid.

相关文档
最新文档