冰雪奇缘2剧本-中英对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
冰雪奇
安娜艾莎
Anna. Elsa。
马上就该睡觉了
Bedtime soon。
公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了
The princess is trapped in the snow goblin’s evil spell。
快艾莎做个王子帅点的
Quick Elsa! Make a prince!A fancy one!
不好王子也被困住了
Oh no!The prince is trapped too.
在爱情面前谁还在乎危险
Who cares about danger when there’s love?
安娜我要吐了
Anna. Bleugh!
亲亲可不能拯救森林
Kissing won't save the Forest。
迷路的仙子们哭喊起来
The lost fairies cry out。
长颈鹿会发出什么叫声
What sound does a giraffe make?
不管了
Never mind。
她们唤醒了仙子女王
They wake the fairy queen。
她打破了咒语拯救了所有人
who breaks the spell and saves everyone! 然后大家都结婚了缘2
And they all get married!
你们在演什么
What are you playing?
魔法森林
Enchanted Forest.
公主和王子。
.
The prince and the princess。
.
这可不像是我见过的魔法森林
That's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen.
你还见过魔法森林
You've seen an enchanted forest?
等等什么
Wait what?
我确实见过一次
I have. Once.
你居然从来没告诉过我们
And you've never told us this before?
我现在就可以告诉你们只要你们。
. Well I could tell you now if you。
.。
—现在就说-现在就告诉我们吧
- Now. - Okay tell us now.
你确定要告诉她们吗
Are you sure about this?
是时候让她们知道了
It’s time they know.
我们之后堆个更大的雪人吧
Let’s make a big snowman later.
只要她们能坐好乖乖听
If they can settle and listen.
在很远很远的地方
Far away..。
在世界的最北方
as north as we can go.。
.
有一座很古老的魔法森林
stood a very old and very enchanted forest。
但它的魔法不是妖精的咒语和迷路的仙子But its magic wasn't that of goblin spells and lost fairies。
它被最强大的精灵保护着
It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all。
..
风精灵
those of air.。
.
火精灵
of fire。
.。
水精灵
of water.。
.
土精灵
and earth。
但那里也是神秘的诺桑德拉人的家园
But it was also home to the mysterious Northuldra people。
诺桑德拉人也像我一样有魔法吗
Were the Northuldra magical like me?
不艾莎他们本身并没有魔法
No Elsa。
They were not magical。
他们只是善于利用森林的馈赠They just took advantage of the Forest's gifts.
他们的生活方式与我们大相径庭
Their ways were so different from ours。
..
尽管如此他们仍然答应与我们建立友谊but still they promised us friendship。
为纪念两族交好
In honor of that
你们的祖父鲁纳德国王
your grandfather King Runeard
为他们建了一座坚固的水坝来加固他们的水域
built them a mighty dam to strengthen their waters。
这是一份象征和平的礼物
It was a gift of peace。
真是一份象征和平的大礼
That's a big gift of peace。
我很荣幸能去森林里庆祝大坝落成
And I was so honored to get to go to the Forest to celebrate it。
站直了安纳尔
Stand tall Agnarr.
我对于那天将要发生的事情毫无准备
I wasn’t at all prepared for what the day would bring。
我们卸下了防备
We let down our guard。
我们被迷住了
We were charmed。
一切都那么
It felt so...
魔幻
magical。
但出了状况
But something went wrong。
他们开始攻击我们
They were attacking us.
躲到我身后
Get behind me。
那场战争很残酷
It was a brutal battle.
你们的祖父.。
.
Your grandfather。
..
父亲
Father!
牺牲了
was lost.
打斗触怒了精灵
The fighting enraged the spirits。
当心
Look out!
它们用魔法来对付我们所有人
They turned their magic against us all.
我听到一个声音
There was this voice.。
然后有人救了我
and someone saved me。
据说那些精灵从此消失了
I'm told the spirits then vanished。
浓浓的迷雾笼罩了森林
And a powerful mist covered the Forest。
让所有人望而却步
Locking everyone out。
当晚我回到艾伦戴尔登基为王
And that night I came home King of Arendelle。
爸爸那真是太惊人了
Papa that was epic.
不管是谁救了你
Whoever saved you
我都爱上了
I love them.
我也想知道谁救了我
I wish I knew who it was.
那些精灵后来怎么样了
What happened to the spirits?
现在森林里怎么样了
What’s in the Forest now?
我不知道
I don't know。
迷雾仍未散去
The mist still stands。
没有人能进去
No one can get in.
至今也没有人出来
And no one has since come out.
所以我们是安全的
So we're safe。
是的
Yes。
但森林有可能再次复苏
But the Forest could wake again。
我们必须准备好应对随之而来的危机
And we must be prepared for whatever danger it may bring.
说到这里
And on that note
不如我们跟爸爸说晚安吧
how about we say good night to your father?
但我还有好多问题要问呢
But I still have so many questions。
改天晚上再问吧安娜
Save them for another night Anna.
你也知道我没有那种耐心
You know I don't have that kind of patience.
为什么诺桑德拉人要攻击我们
Why did Northuldra attack us anyway?
谁会攻击送礼物的人呢
Who attacks people who give them gifts?
你觉得森林会再次复苏吗
Do you think the Forest will wake again?
只有亚托哈伦知道
Only Ahtohallan knows.
亚托什么玩意儿
Octa-who-what?
我小时候
When I was little。
.。
我妈妈会给我唱一首歌
my mother would sing a song
歌里唱了一条特别的河叫作亚托哈伦about a special river called Ahtohallan。
..
据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案
that was said to hold all the answers about the past.
关于我们身处的这个世界
About what we are a part of.
你能唱给我们听吗拜托
Will you sing it for us?Please?
好吧
Okay。
相互依偎
Cuddle close。
钻进怀里
Scooch in.
♪北风与海洋交汇之处♪
♪ Where the northwind meets the sea ♪
♪有条河流盈满记忆♪
♪There’s a river full of memory ♪
♪睡吧宝贝酣然入梦♪
♪ Sleep my darling safe and sound ♪
♪在这条河里一切皆明了♪
♪ For in this river all is found ♪
♪她的河水♪
♪ In her waters ♪
♪深邃清澈♪
♪ Deep and true ♪
♪那里有你追寻的♪
♪ Lie the answers ♪
♪答案和方向♪
♪ And a path for you ♪
♪潜入河水深处♪
♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪
♪但别太深否则会溺亡♪
♪ But not too far or you'll be drowned ♪
♪她将为那些善听之人歌唱♪
♪ Yes she will sing to those who hear ♪
♪她的歌里魔法流淌♪
♪ And in her song all magic flows ♪
♪但你能否面对心之所惧♪
♪ But can you brave what you most fear?♪
♪你能否正视河流所知的真相♪
♪ Can you face what the river knows?♪
{\an }{\pos( )}冰雪奇缘
♪北风与海洋交汇之处♪
♪ Where the northwind meets the sea ♪
♪有位母亲满腹回忆♪
♪There’s a mother full of memory ♪
♪来吧宝贝回到故乡♪
♪ Come my darling homeward bound ♪
♪万物皆失之时♪
♪ When all is lost ♪
♪一切都将明了♪
♪ Then all is found ♪
陛下
Your Majesty。
他们准备好了
They’re ready.
不好意思Excuse me.
我这就来
I’m coming。
你能听到吗
Do you hear that?
什么
What?
没什么
Never mind。
喜欢你不会融化的身体吗雪宝
Enjoying your new permafrost Olaf?
我的美梦成真了安娜
I’m just living the dream Anna.
我多么希望这一切能永远持续下去
How I wish this could last forever。
然而变化却以其别样之美揶揄我们
And yet change mocks us with her beauty.
你在说什么
What's that?
原谅我文人附体成熟令我诗兴大发Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic.
跟我讲讲你比我年长理应无所不知
Tell me you're older and thus all—knowing。
你有没有担心过
do you ever worry about the notion that。
..
万物皆会逝去
nothing is permanent?
没有
No。
真的吗
Really?
迫不及待想长到你这般年龄
Wow I can't wait until I'm ancient like you。
.。
对重要之事也就不必太过担心了
so I don't have to worry about important things.
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I mean。
我不担心是因为
I don't worry because。
我身边有你艾莎克里斯托弗与斯文相伴
well I have you and Elsa and Kristoff and Sven...
所有的大门都对我敞开
and the gates are open wide..。
我再也不孤单了
and I'm not alone anymore。
♪没错风中凉意渐添♪
♪ Yes the wind blows a little bit colder ♪
♪我们年龄渐长♪
♪ And we're all getting older ♪
♪秋日微风轻挪云朵片片♪
♪ And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze ♪
♪南瓜化为田间肥料♪
♪ Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer ♪
♪我的树叶平添悲伤与智慧♪
♪And my leaf’s a little sadder and wiser ♪♪所以我依赖那些确定的东西♪
♪That’s why I rely on certain certainties ♪
♪没错有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Yes some things never change ♪
♪就像你我紧握双手♪
♪ Like the feel of your hand in mine ♪
♪有些事情始终如此♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪正如我们美好的友谊♪
♪ Like how we get along just fine ♪
♪仿佛一堵永不倒塌的旧石墙♪
♪Like an old stone wall that’ll never fall ♪
♪有些事情永为真理♪
♪ Some things are always true ♪
♪有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪如我紧抱着你♪
♪ Like how I'm holding on tight to you ♪
♪树叶纷纷落下♪
♪ The leaves are already falling ♪
♪斯文这好像未来的召唤♪
♪ Sven it feels like the future is calling ♪
♪你是说今晚的你♪
♪ Are you telling me tonight ♪
♪要单膝跪地吗♪
♪ You're gonna get down on one knee ♪
♪没错但我很不擅长策划这些♪
♪Yeah but I'm really bad at planning these things out ♪
♪比如烛光晚餐和拿出戒指的桥段♪
♪ Like candlelight and pulling of rings out ♪
♪或许你该把浪漫的活儿都交给我♪
♪ Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me ♪
♪没错有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Yeah some things never change ♪
♪正如我对她的深爱♪
♪ Like the love that I feel for her ♪
♪有些事情始终如此♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪比如与驯鹿相处轻松简单♪
♪ Like how reindeers are easier ♪
♪但若我真的许下诺言勇敢一试♪
♪ But if I commit and I go for it ♪
♪就会知道该说什么做什么♪
♪I’ll know what to say and do ♪
♪对吧♪
♪ Right ♪
♪有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪斯文有压力的事都靠你了♪
♪ Sven the pressure is all on you ♪
♪这阵风令人不安♪
♪ The winds are restless ♪
♪是因此我才听到那呼唤吗♪
♪Could that be why I’m hearing this call ♪
♪是否有事发生♪
♪ Is something coming ♪
♪不确定自己想要改变现状♪♪I’m not sure I want things to change at all ♪
♪这些珍贵的日子♪
♪ These days are precious ♪
♪可不能轻易溜走♪
♪Can’t let them slip away ♪
♪定不住这个时刻♪
♪ I can't freeze this moment ♪
♪但我可以出去将珍贵时光把握♪
♪ But I can still go out and seize this day ♪
♪风中凉意渐添♪
♪ The wind blows a little bit colder ♪
♪大家都越发成熟♪
♪ And you all look a little bit older ♪
♪是时候在这秋日天空下♪
♪It’s time t o count our blessings ♪
♪享受细碎的幸福时光♪
♪ Beneath an autumn sky ♪
♪我们的王国永远繁盛♪
♪We’ll always live in a kingdom of plenty ♪
♪这代表大家的美好心愿♪
♪ That stands for the good of the many ♪
♪我保证艾伦戴尔之旗将永远飘扬♪
♪And I promise you the flag of Arendelle will always fly ♪
♪我们的旗帜将永远飘扬♪
♪ Our flag will always fly ♪
♪我们的旗帜将永远飘扬♪
♪ Our flag will always fly ♪
♪有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪光阴匆匆转身即逝♪
♪ Turn around and the time has flown ♪
♪有些事情始终如此♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪尽管未来充满未知♪
♪ Though the future remains unknown ♪
♪愿我们好运依旧愿过去已成往事♪
♪ May our good luck last may our past be past ♪
♪时光飞逝这是真理♪
♪ Time's moving fast it’s true ♪
♪有些事情永不改变♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪如我紧抱着你♪
♪And I’m holding on tight to you ♪
♪紧抱着你♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪紧抱着你♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪紧抱着你♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪如我紧抱着你♪
♪ I'm holding on tight to you ♪
好吧狮子吗
Okay. Um lion?
灰熊
Grizzly bear?
-怪物-棕熊
— Monster?- Brown bear? -怒气脸—黑熊
— Angry face?— Black bear?
汉斯
Hans?
邪恶怪物
Unredeemable monster?
你这辈子最大的错误
Greatest mistake of your life?
甚至不愿意吻你
Wouldn't even kiss you?
坏人
Villain!
我们都猜中了一点点
We all kind of got it.
好了雪宝该你了
Okay Olaf you’re up.
好的
Okay.
识字以后感觉这游戏简单多了
So much easier now that I can read.
限时回合男女对抗
Lightning round boys against girls。
好的我准备好了好了来吧Okay I'm ready I’m ready. Go.
独角兽
Unicorn.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
城堡奥肯
Castle!Oaken!
茶壶老鼠
Teapot!Mouse!
艾莎
Elsa!
雪宝变形也太赖皮了吧
I don’t think Olaf should get to rearrange.
没关系我们姐妹的默契也很厉害Doesn't matter. This is gonna be a cinch.
两姐妹心有灵犀
Two sisters one mind.
-谢谢-来吧
— Thank you. — Okay。
开始了
Here we go.
你可以的艾莎
You got this Elsa。
随时可以
Anytime。
用身体语言比划就好
Just do it with your body。
虚无
Nothing?
空气树木人群
Air? Tree?People?
树人不对没有这么个词
Treeple? Oh that's not a word。
雪橇男孩牙齿
Shovel boy?Teeth? 洗碗
Doing the dishes?
北极熊
Polar bear?
抱歉
Sorry。
你得给我点提示
You gotta give me something。
警觉
Alarmed?
烦乱
Distracted?
担忧惊慌焦躁不安
Worried? Panicking? Disturbed?
拜托你的样子绝对是焦躁不安
Oh come on you definitely look disturbed.
我们赢了
We won.
再来一次
Rematch?
你们知道吗我准备睡了
You know what? I think I'll turn in。
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是。
..有点累
Just。
.。
Just tired.
晚安
Good night。
是的我也累了
Yeah I'm tired too.
斯文还答应给我讲个睡前故事呢
And Sven promised to read me a bedtime story。
是不是斯文
Didn't you Sven?
是吗
Did I?
你模仿的声音最棒了
Oh you do the best voices!
你假装克里斯托弗说话总是活灵活现比如
Like when you pretend to be Kristoff and you're like.。
"我需要跟石头们聊聊天
"I just need to go talk to some rocks
聊聊童年什么的”
about my childhood and stuff.”
你们先讲吧不用等我了
How about you guys start without me?
你觉得艾莎看起来是不是有点奇怪
Did Elsa seem weird to you?
她看起来就是平常的样子
She seemed like Elsa.
最后那个词好像真难倒她了是什么来着That last word really seemed to throw her. What was it?
—我不知道—不是不是
- I don't know。
Ahem. — No。
No.
—我不知道但是... -有了
— I don't know but。
. - Ah。
"冰”
”Ice”?
拜托
Oh come on!
她比划不出冰吗
She couldn’t act out ice?
我最好去看看她
I better go check on her。
谢谢亲爱的我爱你
Thanks honey。
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
没关系
It’s fine。
请进
Come in.
错不了有心事
Yep。
Something’s wrong。
-你吗-不是你
— With you? — No with you。
你披着母亲的围巾
You’re wearing Mother's scarf。
你只在有心事的时候这么做
You do that when something’s wrong。
我们让你难过了吗
Did we hurt your feelings?
如果是这样真抱歉
I’m so sorry if we did。
知道吗大家都不擅长玩家庭游戏
You know very few people are actually good at family games。
这是个既成事实
That’s just a fact.
不是不是这样的
No that’s not it.
那是什么事
Then what is it?
我有一种.。
There’s this.。
.
我只是不想把事情搞砸
I just don't wanna mess things up。
什么事你做得很好啊
What things? You’re doing great.
艾莎你什么时候才能看到
Oh Elsa when are you going to see yourself
我眼中的你呢
the way I see you?
没有你我该怎么办呢
What would I do without you?
我永远都是你的后盾
You’ll always have me.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need。
—来吧过来—什么
- Come on come here. - What?
用妈妈的话说
In Mama’s words
"相互依偎钻进怀里””cudd le close scooch in."
♪北风与海洋♪
♪ Where the Northwind ♪
♪交汇之处♪
♪ Meets the sea ♪
♪有条河流♪
♪ There's a river ♪
♪盈满记忆♪
♪ Full of memory ♪
我知道你想做什么
I know what you’re doing.
♪睡吧宝贝酣然入梦♪
♪ Sleep my darling safe and sound ♪
♪在这条河里一切皆明了♪
♪ For in this river all is found ♪
♪我能听到你♪
♪ I can hear you ♪
♪但充耳不闻♪
♪But I won’t ♪
♪有人惹事♪
♪ Some look for trouble ♪
♪有人求安♪
♪While others don’t ♪
♪我有千万理由继续平凡度日♪
♪There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day ♪
♪并忽略你的低语♪
♪ And ignore your whispers ♪
♪我盼望声音消失♪
♪ Which I wish would go away oh ♪
♪你不是话语♪
♪ You're not a voice ♪
♪只是我耳中的鸣响♪
♪ You're just a ringing in my ear ♪
♪就算我能听见♪
♪ And if I heard you ♪
♪我不承认♪
♪ Which I don't ♪
♪恐怕我已有职责♪
♪I’m spoken for I fear ♪
♪我的所爱之人都在高墙之内♪
♪Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls ♪
♪抱歉神秘之声♪
♪ I'm sorry secret siren ♪
♪但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤♪
♪But I’m blocking out your calls ♪
♪我已乘风破浪无需再多奇遇♪
♪I’ve had my adventure I don’t need something new ♪
♪若我跟随你前行风险令我不安♪
♪I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪你想要如何♪♪ What do you want? ♪
♪为什么不让我入睡♪
♪ 'Cause you've been keeping me awake ♪
♪你是为扰我心神不宁♪
♪ Are you here to distract me ♪
♪让我因此犯错吗♪
♪ So I make a big mistake?♪
♪或你真有其人♪
♪ Or are you someone out there ♪
♪与我境遇相仿♪
♪ Who's a little bit like me ♪
♪内心深知♪
♪ Who knows deep down ♪
♪这里不是我的归宿♪
♪I’m not where I’m meant to be?♪
♪每天都愈加艰难♪
♪ Every day's a little harder ♪
♪我感知力量增长♪
♪ As I feel my power grow ♪
♪你是否知道我内心深处渴望♪
♪Don't you know there’s part of me that longs to go ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown?♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown! ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown! ♪
♪你存在吗认识我吗♪
♪ Are you out there?Do you know me?
♪
♪感知我心引领前路♪
♪ Can you feel me?Can you show me? ♪
♪你去哪里别弃我而去♪
♪Where are you going?Don't leave me alone ♪
♪我要如何跟随你♪
♪ How do I follow you ♪
♪踏入未知♪
♪ Into the unknown?♪
风火水土
Air fire water earth。
水
The water!
狂风大作水火消失
The air rages no fire no water.
土紧随其后
The earth is next。
我们得撤离
We have to get out。
会没事的撤退到悬崖去
It’ll be okay。
Evacuate to the cliffs.
糟了我要散架了
Oh no!I'm gonna blow!
有我呢
I’ve got you!
没错大伙儿都安全撤离了
Yes. Everyone's out and safe.
来拿一个
Here。
Take one of these。
你还好吗雪宝
You okay there Olaf?
好极了我们称这个为
Oh yeah。
We're calling this。
..
"感觉失控时掌控手边的事"
”Controlling what you can when things feel out of control。
"
好吧我不理解
Okay I don’t understand.
你一直听到一个声音
You’ve been hearing a voice
却没想过要告诉我
and you didn't think to tell me?
我不想让你担心
I didn’t want to worry you。
我们承诺过要对彼此坦诚相待
We made a promise not to shut each other out。
就告诉我发生了什么吧
Just tell me what's going on。
我唤醒了魔法森林里的魔法精灵
I woke the magical spirits at the Enchanted Forest。
好吧我绝对没想到你会说这个
Okay that's definitely not what I thought you were gonna say.
等等魔法森林
Wait。
The Enchanted Forest?
父亲警告我们的那个
The one Father warned us about?
对
Yes.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为那个声音
Because of the voice。
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy。
但我相信呼唤我的是好人
but I believe whoever is calling me is good.
你怎么能这么说看看我们的国家
How can you say that?Look at our kingdom.
我知道只是我的魔法能感觉到
I know。
It's just that my magic can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
好吧
Okay。
糟了现在又怎么了
Oh no. What now?
地精
The Trolls?
克里斯托弗我们想你了
Kristoff! We missed you!
帕比
Pabbie。
你们两姐妹永远惊喜不断
Well never a dull moment with you two. 我希望你准备好面对自己的所作所为了艾莎
I hope you're prepared for what you have done Elsa.
脆弱的人可无法面对愤怒的魔法精灵Angry magical spirits are not for the faint of heart。
他们为什么还愤怒
Why are they still angry?
这一切和艾伦戴尔有什么关系
What does all of this have to do with Arendelle?
让我瞧瞧我能看见什么
Let me see what I can see.
过去不尽表象所示
The past is not what it seems。
错误需得到纠正
A wrong demands to be righted。
艾伦戴尔不安全
Arendelle is not safe.
真相必被寻见
The truth must be found。
否则的话
Without it。
.。
我看不到未来
I see no future.
没有未来
No future?
如果看不见未来
When one can see no future。
.
只能继续做正确的事
all one can do is the next right thing.
继续做正确的事
The next right thing
是我前往魔法森林
is for me to go to the Enchanted Forest..。
并找到那个声音
and find that voice。
克里斯托弗我能借用你的车和斯文吗Kristoff can I borrow your wagon and Sven?
我不是很喜欢这个主意
I'm not very comfortable with the idea of that.
—你不能一个人去—安娜不行
- You are not going alone. - Anna no。
我有魔法保护自己你没有
I have my powers to protect me。
You do n’t。
不好意思我可是登上过北山
Excuse me I climbed the North Mountain。
遭遇冰冻之心后幸存
survived a frozen heart
还从我前男友手中救下了你
and saved you from my ex—boyfriend...
而且没有魔法就做到了
and I did it all without powers
所以我要一起去
so you know I’m coming.
我也是我来驾车
Me too. I’ll drive。
我来带零食
I'll bring the snacks!
我来照看你的人民
I will look after your people。
务必确保在我们回来之前
Please make sure they stay
让他们远离王国
out of the kingdom until we return.
当然
Of course.
我们去告诉他们吧
Let's let them know。
安娜我很担心她
Anna I am worried for her.
我们一直害怕
We have always feared
艾莎的能力于这个世界而言太过强大Elsa’s powers were too much for this world。
现在我们得祈祷她的能力足够强大了
Now we must pray they are enough.
我不会让她出事的
I won't let anything happen to her.
有谁对冷知识感兴趣吗
Who's into trivia?
我好的
I am. Okay。
你知道水是有记忆的吗是真的
Did you know that water has memory?True fact.
很多人不相信不过是真的
It’s disputed by many but it's true。
你知道男人被闪电击中的几率
Did you know men are six times
要比女人高出六倍吗
more likely to be struck by lightning?
你知道大猩猩开心的时候会打嗝吗
Did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy?
你知道我们每天眨眼四百万次吗
Did you know we blink four million times a day?
你知道袋熊的大便是方形的吗
Did you know wombats poop squares?
你知道在长途旅行中安静睡觉
Did you know sleeping quietly
可以防止精神错乱吗
on long journeys prevents insanity?
-那是假的—是真的
- Yeah that’s not true. - It is.
—真的-绝对是真的
- It's true。
— Definitely true。
是真的
No it’s the truth。
你们还挺一致的
Well that was unanimous.
但等我回家了会查一查的
But I will look it up when we get home。
他们都睡着了
They’re both asleep。
你想怎么做So what do you wanna do?
斯文稳一点行吗
Sven keep us steady will ya?
安娜
Anna。
安娜
Anna?
还记得我们第一次这样旅行吗
Remember our first trip like this..。
当时我说你一定是疯了
when I said you’d have to be crazy
才会想嫁给一个刚认识的男人
to want to marry a man you just met?
等等什么疯了
Wait what? Crazy?
你可没说我疯了你觉得我疯了吗
You didn’t say I was crazy。
You think I’m crazy?
我说了
No. I did.
你.。
You were。
.
没疯
not crazy。
很显然
Clearly。
只是幼稚
Just naive.
不是幼稚是情窦初开像我以前一样
Not naive. Just uh new to love。
Like I
was.
情窦初开的人难免会做错事
And when you're new you're bound to get it wrong。
你是说我们在一起注定是错的
So you’re saying I'm wrong for you。
什么不我不是在说
What? No no。
I’m not saying
你错了或是疯了
you're wrong or crazy。
—克里斯托弗别说了—好主意
— Kristoff stop。
Please. — Good idea.
我听见了是那个声音
I hear it. I hear the voice。
真的吗
You do?
雪宝醒醒
Olaf wake up。
什么。
..
What the。
.
答应我我们同进退好吗
Promise me we do this together okay?
我答应你
I promise.
没事的
It’s okay.
你们知道魔法森林
Did you know that an enchanted forest
是变幻之地吗
is a place of transformation? 我不懂那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means..。
但我等不及想看看
but I can't wait to see
它会把我们变成什么样
what it’s gonna do to each one of us.
怎么回事
What is this?
-别推我—停下
— No pushing. - Stop it。
太快了
It’s too fast。
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
不不不不
No. No no no.
我们被困住了
And we’re locked in.
我们早就该料到的
Probably should have seen that one coming.
这座森林真美
This forest is beautiful。
水坝仍然屹立
The dam. It still stands.
它在帕比长老的幻象里出现过
It was in Grand Pa bbie’s visions.
但为什么
But why?
不知道但它依旧完好无损谢天谢地
I don’t know but it’s still in good shape。
Thank goodness.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果水坝崩塌了
Well if that dam broke.。
就会掀起巨浪
it would send a tidal wave so big
把这片峡湾的一切都冲走
it would wash away everything on this fjord。
一切
Everything?
但艾伦戴尔在这个峡湾
But Arendelle's on this fjord。
艾伦戴尔不会有事的安娜
Nothing's gonna happen to Arendelle Anna.
放心吧
It's gonna be fine.
过来
Come here.
如果不是在这种情况下
You know under different circumstances
这里还是挺浪漫的
this would be a uh pretty romantic place.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
不是在这种情况下Different circumstances?
你是说和别人一起来
You mean like with someone else?
什么不不是
What? No! No。
我是说
I’m saying.。
万一我们没法活着离开这里
Just in case we don’t make it out of here。
.。
等等什么
Wait what?
你觉得我们没法活着离开这里吗
You don't think we're gonna make it out of here?
不不是
No. No!
我是说我们会活着离开这里
I mean no we will make it out of here.
严格来说我也说不准
Well technically the odds are kind of complicated
但我想说的是
but my point is。
万一我们死掉...
In case we die..。
-你觉得我们会死掉-不不不不
- You think we’re gonna die? - No!No no no。
-我们终究会死-艾莎在哪
- We will die at some point. —Where's Elsa?
-我发誓会在她身边—我们近期还不会死- I swore that I wouldn’t leave her side。
- Not in any recent time will we die.
—艾莎—但在久远的未来
— Elsa!— But way far in the future
我们会死
we will die.
别损我了
Don't patronize me.
艾莎
Elsa!
你在这里
There you are。
—你没事吧—我没事
— You okay?— I'm fine。
那就好
Okay good。
雪宝在哪
Where’s Olaf?
安娜
Anna?
艾莎
Elsa?
斯文
Sven?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
我都不认识叫萨曼莎的
I don’t even know a Samantha。
习惯就好
That's normal。
怎么回事
What was that?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
♪等我长大了就会明白♪
♪ This will all make sense when I am older ♪
♪终有一天我会明白♪
♪ Someday I will see that this makes sense ♪
♪等我长大懂事我回首往事♪
♪ One day when I'm old and wise I'll think back and realize ♪
♪会发现这些都是再正常不过的♪
♪That these were all completely normal events ♪
♪我长大后就会得到答案♪
♪I’ll have all the answers when I’m older ♪
♪比如我们为何会在这片黑暗魔法森林中♪
♪Like why we’re in this dark enchanted wood ♪
♪我知道过不了几年♪
♪ I know in a couple years ♪
♪这些都会变成孩子气的恐惧♪
♪ These will seem like childish fears ♪
♪所以我知道所有磨难都是赐福♪
♪ And so I know this isn't bad it's good ♪
♪打扰了♪
♪ Excuse me ♪
♪长大意味着适应♪
♪ Growing up means adapting ♪
♪理解世界和自我的关系♪
♪ Puzzling out your world and your place ♪
♪等我再成熟一些就更有安全感♪
♪When I’m more mature I'll feel totally secure ♪
♪可怕的怪物盯着我也不害怕♪
♪Being watched by something with a creepy creepy face ♪
♪等我长大了就都会明白♪
♪ See that will all make sense when I am older ♪
♪所以根本不用紧张害怕♪
♪ So there's no need to be terrified or tense ♪
♪只需要想象自己♪
♪I’ll just dream about a time ♪
♪已经长大成人♪
♪When I’m in my aged prime ♪
♪因为等你长大了♪
♪ 'Cause when you're older ♪
♪就会明白一切♪
♪ absolutely everything makes sense ♪
真好
This is fine.
雪宝
Olaf!
大家好
Hey guys。
认识一下风精灵
Meet the Wind Spirit. 借过
Coming through!
我要吐了
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我可以帮你撩着头发但我找不到胳膊了I'd hold your hair back but I ca n’t find my arms.
停下
Stop!
艾莎
Elsa!
放开她
Let her go!
安娜小心
Anna be careful!
那是我姐姐
That’s my sister!
安纳尔王子
Prince Agnarr!
为了艾伦戴尔
For Arendelle。
小心
Look out!
父亲
Father!
-你没事吧—我还好
- Are you okay? - I’m fine。
这些是什么
What are these?
它们看上去像是过去的瞬间
They look like moments in time。
你是怎么说的来着雪宝
What’s that thing you say Olaf?
我说的..。
The thing。
是我说发展技术
My theory about advancing technologies
既是救星也是劫数的理论吗
as both our savior and our doom?
不不是那个是关于..。
No not that one. The one about...
-关于黄瓜的-不是
- The one about cucumbers? - No.
关于水的
The thing about water。
对了水有记忆
Oh!Yeah。
Water has memory.
组成你我的水
The water that makes up you and me
在我们之前经过了
has passed through at least four humans。
至少四个人或动物
and/or animals before us。
而且记住了一切
And remembers everything.
风回来了
The wind’s back。
真棒Delicious.
我就叫你风灵吧
I think I’ll name you Gale。
出去
Get out of there。
—你好-你可真奇特
— Oh。
Hi。
—Aren’t you curious?
你现在心情好点了吗
You in a better mood now?
父亲是父亲
Father。
That's Father.
这个女孩
This girl.
她在救他
She's saving him。
她是诺桑德拉人
She’s Northuldra.
怎么回事
What is that?
雪宝到我后面去
Olaf get behind me。
你拿那个干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
放下武器
Lower your weapon。
你们先放下
And you lower yours。