餐饮常用英语语句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐饮常用英语语句
导语:酒店就是给宾客提供歇宿和饮食的场所,下面是有关饮食效劳的常用英语语句,欢迎大家参考。

1) How many persons, please? 总共有几位呢?
2) Where would you prefer to sit? 您喜欢坐在哪里?
3) I ll show you to your table. 我来为您领位。

4) This way, please. 这边请。

5) Is this table fine?/ How about this table? 这张台可以吗?
6) A waiter/waitress will e soon to take your order. 效劳员很快会来为您写菜单。

7) Do you have a meal/breakfast voucher? 您有餐券/早餐券吗?
1) Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗?
2) May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?
3) We are expecting you. 我们正恭候您的光临。

4) I m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet. 恐怕您预订的餐位还没有准备好。

5) I m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time. 因为您没有按照预定的时间来,所以我们将座位给另一位客人了。

6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table? 您介意等会儿吗,或者您去另外一桌好吗?
1) We can seat you very soon. 我们很快就会安排您入座。

2) It may take about 15 minutes.可能需要15分钟才有空
位。

3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?您再等
5分钟好吗?
4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please? 请您排队等空位好吗?
5) I m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等
了。

6) I m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m. 恐怕这
张餐台有人已经预订了,7点就来。

1) I m afraid we can t seat you at the same table. 恐怕没方法让您们做同一桌。

2) Would you mind sitting separately? 您们是否介意分开坐?
3) Would you like a high chair for your child?要不要给
您的孩子拿一张高椅呢?
4) I m afraid that table is reserved, sir. 恐怕那张桌子
已经有人预订了。

5) Would you mind sharing a table? 您介意和别人同桌吗?
6) Some other guests wish to join this table. 别的客人
想跟您共享这张桌子。

7) Would you mind moving over a little? 您介意移过去一
点吗?
8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please? 另外一位客人想坐在柜台边。

您可以挪过去一点儿吗?
9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass? 抱歉,先生,我可以从这儿过去吗?
10) Could you move your chair closer to the table, please? 您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些吗?
1) Would you like to have table d hote or a la carte? 您是选择套餐,还是零点呢?
2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?
3) We offer special menus for different diets. 我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要。

4) I m on a diet. 我在节食。

5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from. 我们有许多素菜可供选择。

6) What table d hote do you have?你们有什么套餐?
7) I m not familiar with Chinese food, could you remend something? 我们对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下?
8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?
我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?
9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill? 您喜欢哪种口味,是甜的还是辣的?
10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty. 一般来说,粤菜比较清淡,川菜浓烈而辛辣,沪菜比较油,而京菜较香而咸。

相关文档
最新文档