英语小剧本龟兔赛跑
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语舞台剧:
Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look.
(伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)
The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.
(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。
)
Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match?
(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)
Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again?
(小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)
Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.
(是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。
)
Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.
(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。
)
Monkey: Oh, so it is.
(原来是这样。
)
Together: ( Music)...!
Monkey: Everybody, the match begins.
(各就各位,比赛开始了。
)
I’m the referee.
(我是裁判)
Hare and tortoise, ready?
(小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)
Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on!
(亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)
Have some coffee.
(喝些咖啡。
)
Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all.
(妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。
)
Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way.
(它可以让你精精神神的。
)
My little dear! Drink it quickly!
(亲爱的!快点喝了它!)
Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin.
(兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。
)
Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin.
(啊!比赛要开始了。
)
Monkey: Please ready, go!
(预备,跑!)
Birds: Come on, come on!
(加油,加油!)
Tortoise will be the winner.
(乌龟赢!)
Tortoise will be the winner.
(乌龟赢!)
Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft.(我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。
)
I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.
(树下睡觉舒舒服服的。
)
This time I won’t sleep.
(这次我不会再睡了。
)
Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one?
(这里有两条路,这儿?那儿?哪条啊?)
Mom, mom, help me, help me!
(妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。
)
Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right.
(小兔,我告诉你,向右。
)
Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast!
(啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)
Come on, come on!
(我得加油了!)
He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No!(他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)
After I run farther, he will turn to the left,
(等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。
)
Then I will lose the match.
(那我就要输了这场比赛。
)
Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster!
(哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)
Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way.
(小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。
)
Come back, come back.
(回来,回来。
)
My friends come and help me!
(伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)
Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast?
(乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)
Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree th is time?
(哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)
Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way.
(兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。
)
Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there?
(哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)
Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way?
(你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)
Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me.
(我说了,但是她不相信我。
)
She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t beli eve you.”
(她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。
我不能相信你。
”)
Mother hare: Yes, I said that.
(我是说过。
)
My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run ple ase!
(我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her.
(兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。
)
Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy.
(乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)
The match won’t go on. My daughter loses a t the very beginning becau se of me.
(比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。
咳!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match.(兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。
)
Let’s call her back,OK?
(让我们把她喊回来吧!)
Together: Yes, you are right. OK!
(是的,你说的对。
)
Hare, hare, come back. Come back.
(小兔,小兔,回来。
回来。
)。