国庆将至 要出游的你飞机上可能用到的英语大全

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

国庆将至要出游的你飞机上可能用到的英语大全

国庆将至,要出游的你飞机上可能用到的英语大全

祖国母亲的生日就要到了,期盼许久了吧?8天小长假你萌准备好了吗,出行计划or学习计划准备好了吗?要出去浪浪的你,不妨学习几句飞机上可能用到的英文,以备不时之需。

and ,假日旅途愉快~

I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

A:I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

B:No problem.

没问题。

aisle n. 走廊,过道

Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

Smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区或非吸烟区?

Do you smoke?您抽烟吗?

A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

B:I'd prefer smoking.

我要吸烟区。

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

A:May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

B: No, you can't. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.

不可以。您应该把它放在座位下面,否则它有可能掉下来砸伤人。

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

A: Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.

就在这里。10A座。

I want to change my seat.

我想换座位。

A:What can I do for you?

您有事吗?

B:I want to change my seat.

我想换座位。

We're gaining a day.

快一天。

A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America? 到美国我们在时间上是慢一天还是快一天呢?

B:We're gaining a day.

快一天。

Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我换位子吗?

A: Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我换位子吗?

B:Not at all.

不介意。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

airsick n. 晕机的,患航空病的

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

throw up“呕吐”

Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿条毯子吗?

A: Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿条毯子吗?

B: I'm afraid there isn't at the moment.

现在恐怕没毯子。

Where are the safety belts?

安全带在哪里?

A: Where are the safety belts?

安全带在哪里?

B: On the side of the seat.

在椅子的旁边。

safety belt“安全带”

Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系着安全带吗?

A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times? 我需要一直系着安全带吗?

B: No. After taking off, you can unfasten it.

不。起飞后,您可以解开它。

fasten v.扣紧,系牢

at all times“一直”

take off“起飞”

Would you care for something to drink?

= Would you like something to drink?

您要喝点什么吗?

A: Would you care for something to drink?

您要喝点什么吗?

B:Yes.I'd like a coke.

好的,我要杯可乐。

care for“喜欢,想要”

Do you have any drinks?

有饮料吗?

Could you get me something to drink please? 请给我拿些饮料好吗?

A: Do you have any drinks?

有饮料吗?

B:Yes. I'll get it for you.

有。这就给您拿。

We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

B: No.Thank you. I don't need anything.

不了,谢谢。我什么都不要。

相关文档
最新文档