英语口语加翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
A and
B are talking about “naked wedding”.
A和B都在谈论“裸体的婚礼”。
A explains the meaning of “naked wedding” to
B and says it is very romantic for young couples.一个解释的意思“裸体的婚礼”,说这是B非常浪漫的年轻夫妇。
But B holds that it is unacceptable.
但我认为,这是不能接受的。
A:Hey,B,do you know naked wedding?
嘿,B,你知道裸体的婚礼吗?
B:What does it mean?
乙:这是什么意思?
A:Naked wedding means that some person who gets married without everything.
答:赤身露体的人结婚意味着有些结婚没有一切。
And I think it is very romantic for young couples.
而且我认为它是很浪漫的年轻夫妇。
The love may be more true.
爱情可能更真实。
B:Oh, I believe you are wrong.
哦,我相信你是错误的。
In my opinion,the wedding needs some material things.
在我看来,婚礼需要一些东西。
It does not mean that your love is fake.
这并不意味着你的爱情是假的。
Because you must feed your baby and make your baby feel more happiness.
因为你必须喂给宝宝和使你的孩子感到更幸福。
So you must be well prepared for your wedding.
因此你必须准备好为你的婚礼。
A:May be you are right.
答:也许你是对的。
Substance is the basis of love.
物质的基础是爱。
Do not you think so?
你不这样认为吗?
B:I agree with you.
我同意你的看法。
A and
B are good friends.
A和B是好朋友。
A finds that
B has been in a low mood for several days.
一个发现,B已经在情绪低落的状态好几天了。
B says she is worrying about her sister because she got a serious disease recently. B说她担心她的妹妹,因为她有严重的疾病来了。
A comforts B, offers his help and gives several suggestions for good health.
一个安慰B,提供他的帮助,为健康提出了一些建议。
A:Hey,B,what is wrong with you?
嘿,B,你有什么不妥吗?
B:It’s so bad that my sister got a serious disease recently.
天气太坏了,我的妹妹有一个严重的疾病来了。
The disease can’t be cured easily.
不能治愈的疾病很容易。
Now I am very worry about her.
我现在非常担心她。
A:That sounds bad.
答:那听起来不好。
But don’t be so worried.
但是不要这么担心。
I believe that the disease must be cured because it is not incurable disease.
我相信疾病必须被治愈,因为它不是不能医治的病。
Think must be better than you think.
想要比你想象的要好。
B:Thanks,I hope so.
谢谢,我希望如此。
But how can I do now?
但是如何我现在该怎么办呢?
A:In my way,people should do more exercise to keep healthy.
答:在我的路上,人们应该多做运动来保持健康。
And you can tell your sister to keep balanced diet.
你可以告诉你妹妹保持均衡的饮食。
Last, your sister must go to see the doctor at once.
最后,你的姐姐要去看医生吧。
B:Ok,thanks for your advice.
好的,谢谢你的建议。
I will carry out what you say.
我将执行你说什么。
see you.
见到你。
A:See you.
答:见到你。
A and
B are classmates in university.
A和B是同班同学在大学。
A tells
B that he has difficulty in falling asleep recently and he does not know why.
一个告诉那他很难入睡,最近他不知道为什么。
From the symptoms described by A, B finds it is the pre-examination anxiety and then teaches A how to relieve it.
从症状描述的A、B发现它是焦虑,然后预审是如何减轻。
B:Hey,A.
嘿,。
A:Hello…
你好…
B:You look unhappy.
乙:您看起来脸色很不好。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
A:I fell uncomfortable recently.
答:我觉得不舒服最近。
Because I can’t fall asleep easily,it’s so bad.
因为我不能易于入睡,它太差劲了。
I fell very sleepy when I am working.
我也觉得很困了我工作的时候。
And I don’t know why.
我不知道为什么。
B:Ok,I see.
好的,我明白了。
Now we are all preparing for the exam,I think you must be so nervous about the exam.
现在我们都准备考试,我想你一定很紧张的考试。
Don’t be so nervous,in my view,you have prepared well for the exam.
别那麽紧张,在我看来,你已经准备好了,准备考试。
A:You are right,but I am still feel very nervous.
你是对的,但我还是感到很紧张。
How can I do?
我能怎麽办?
Do you have any advice?
你有什么建议吗?
B:Em.
乙:他们。
Just relax yourself.
放松点。
You can listen to some classical music before you sleep.
你可以听一些古典音乐睡觉前。
Or you can go sightseeing or do some exercise then take a shower.
或者你可以去观光或做一些练习然后洗澡。
Drink a bottle of milk before go to bed.
喝一瓶牛奶才去睡觉。
A:Good idea!
好主意!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Never mind.
没关系。
A and
B hold different opinions towards campus love.
A和B对校园爱情持不同的观点。
A looks forward to it, but
B expresses his/her doubt about whether it is true love or not.
一个期待,但B表达他/她的怀疑是否真爱。
A lists several advantages of campus love and tries to persuade B, while
B believes that campus love brings more disadvantages than advantages.
一个列出了几个校园爱情的优点并试图说服我,而我相信校园爱情带来更多的缺点比的优点。
A:Hey B,What do you think of campus love.
嘿B,你觉得校园爱情。
In my opinion,I think we need love in college.
在我看来,我认为我们需要爱在上大学。
B:I don’t think so.
我不这么认为。
I think it is so early to find a lover.
我认为这是这么早去找一个情人。
Firstly,we don’t have too much money.
首先,我们没有太多的钱。
We can’t earn money by ourselves.
我们不能赚钱靠我们自己。
Secondly, it’s a good time for us to study.
其次,这是一个很好的时间为我们研究。
Lastly, we are too immature </w/immature/> to have a love.
最后,我们太不成熟的< /w/immature/ >有爱。
A:Campus love can help us to improve together.
答:校园爱情可以帮助我们共同进步。
We will feel more happy.
我们就会感到更快乐。
We can know more about how to concerned about a person, how to love a person, how to get on well with your wife or husband in the future.
我们可以知道更多的关于如何去关心一个人,怎么样去爱一个人,到底要和你的妻子或丈夫的未来。
So it’s benefit for us.
所以我们的利益。
B: Thought love can bring us some benefits but I believe that campus love brings more disadvantages than advantages.
我想,爱能给我们带来一些好处,但我认为恋爱带来更多的缺点比的优点。
A:Ok , different people may have different opinions.
好的,不同的人可能有不同的看法。
A and
B are talking about different kinds of pressures on university students nowadays, such as academic pressure, parental pressure, peer pressure and pressure from worries about their future career.
A和B都在谈论不同的压力对大学生如今,如学业的压力,来自父母的压力,同伴的压力和压力,担心他们的未来的事业。
Then they exchange opinions on various ways to relieve the pressures.
然后他们交换意见在不同的方法来缓解压力。
A: Nowadays ,students may fell more pressure than before.
现在,学生可能比以前更大的压力了。
B:Yes you are right.
是的,你是对的。
Our pressure comes from academic pressure, parental pressure, peer pressure and pressure from worrying about their future career.
我们的压力来自学业的压力,来自父母的压力,同伴的压力和压力,担心他们的未来的事业。
But how to face to them?
但如何面对?
A:In my opinion,we can think less about them.
在我看来,我们可以少想他们。
We should be more confident and we can listen to music or go sightseeing for relax.
我们应该更有信心,我们可以听音乐或去观光为放松。
And try to do well what you want to do.
努力做好,做你想做的。
If you do it ,you may feel less pressure.
如果你做了,你会感到少很多压力。
”
B:I agree with you.
我同意你的看法。
Your opinion is wonderful.
你的意见是最好的。
A, a Chinese young man, has just gone to New York for his university study.
一个中国的年轻人,刚去了纽约大学的学习。
He felt uncomfortable soon after he got there.
他觉得不舒服后很快到了。
When A met B, a Chinese professor teaching in an American university, he describes the problems and the symptoms of his discomfort.
当遇到了B,中国在美国的大学教授教学,他描述了应用中存在的问题及症状的不适。
Professor B gave him some suggestions on how to get over culture shock.
我给了他一些建议教授如何克服文化冲击。
A:I felt very uncomfortable since I have come to America.
答:我觉得很不舒服,因为我已经来到美国。
Because I can’t adapt American culture.
因为我无法适应美国文化。
There are a lot of differences between Chinese and American in culture.
之间有很大的不同,中国和美国的文化。
B: Don’t be so nervous.
别那么紧张。
Can you give some examples about the culture shock?
你能举些例子关于文化冲击的方法?
A: My friend call me to go for dinner.
答:我的朋友叫我去吃晚饭。
I’m very happy.
我很高兴。
But finally he didn’t pay for the dinner.
但最后他没有免费的晚餐。
I feel very strange and embarrassed.
我感到非常奇怪,不好意思。
The other one:I meet my friend in the street.
另一个:我认识一下我的朋友在街上。
I asked him where is he going.
我问他他在那里去。
But he suddenly look kind of unhappy and embarrassed.
但他突然看起来有点不开心和尴尬。
I did not know why.
我不知道这是为什么。
I feel incomprehensible.
我觉得难以理解。
B: Oh.
哦。
I see I think you must learn more about American culture.
我看到我认为你必须学习更多关于美国文化。
You can read books about it.
你可以读书。
Or you can know more about what you can do and what you can’t do by chatting with your friends.或者你可以知道更多关于你所能做的,什么是你不能做的跟你的朋友聊天。
Then you can adapt American life quickly.
然后你能适应美国人的生活很快。
A: Thanks a lot. I believe I can get over it.
谢谢。
我相信我能克服它。
A wants to have a party and asks
B to suggest some guests.
一个想要有一个聚会,问B提出一些客人。
B names Bill, who has just broken up with his girlfriend and is feeling low. 我的名字的法案,谁刚刚分手了跟他的女友和感觉很低。
B then mentions Amy, who is an overseas student from Japan.
那提到艾米,谁是一个海外学生来自日本。
A admits to being forgetful and thanks B.
一个承认自己健忘,谢谢B。
A: Hey B. I want to have a party.
嘿我要办一个派对。
Can you suggest any guests?
你能建议任何的客人吗?
B: I don’t know.
我不知道。
A: Oh you look unhappy.
哦,你看起来不高兴。
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?
B: I just break up with my girl friend.
我刚刚与女朋友分手。
So bad.
那么糟。
A:Oh I’m so forgetful.
哦我真健忘。
But you don’t need to feel so upset.
但您不必觉得很沮丧。
Just forget it.
忘了它吧。
B:Ok,thanks.
好的,谢谢。
I think Amy is ok.
我认为艾米就可以了。
She is an overseas student from Japan.
她是一个海外学生来自日本。
She is a very outgoing girl.
她是一个非常外向的女孩。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
I will cheer myself up.
我要欢呼起来。
A and
B are sophomores of the same major in the university.
A和B是二年级学生相同的专业的大学。
They are talking about the first year of their university life.
他们正在谈论他们的第一年的大学生活。
They mention their favorite and least favorite subject and teacher.
他们提到他们的喜欢和最不喜欢主体和老师。
A:B,how do you think your first year in your college life ?
答:B,你怎样看待你的第一年你的大学生活吗?
B: Just so so.
乙:不过如此。
I don’t think there are many differences between college and senior high school. 我不认为有很多不同之处学院和高中。
What is your favorite and least favorite subject and teacher?
什么是你最喜欢的和最不喜欢的主体和老师吗?
A: I like computer science, math ,physics.
我喜欢计算机科学、数学、物理。
I don’t like English , political,Chinese.
我不喜欢英语,政治,中文。
The math teacher is my favorite.
数学老师是我的最爱。
He is very humor and friendly.
他很幽默和友好。
And I hate the political teacher,She is very cold.
我讨厌政治教师,她非常寒冷。
B: Great minds think alike!
乙:英雄所见略同!
The Chinese teacher always let us do a lot of homework.
这位语文老师总是让我们做很多作业。
My favorite teacher is P.E teacher,because he always smile to each other.
我最喜欢的老师是体育老师,因为他总是微笑着对方。
A:Yes,smile can melt everything!
是的,微笑能熔化一切!
A is going to have an interview and asks
B for advice.
一个将有一个面试,问B的建议。
B advises A to pay attention to his/her appearance (hair and dress) and manner (polite but firm).我建议注意他的/她的外表(头发和衣服)和态度(礼貌而坚定的)。
B also advises A to tell about his/her character (team spirit and honesty), to ask about the job requirement but avoid asking the salary.
我也建议一个讲述他/她的角色(团队合作精神、诚信),询问工作要求,但避免要求的薪水。
A:B,I am so nervous about the coming interview.
答:B,我太紧张了即将来临的面试。
what should I do,could you give me some advice?
我应该做些什么,你能给我一些建议吗?
B:With pleasure,in my opinion:Firstly,you should pay attention to your appearance which includes hair and dress.
好的,在我看来:首先,你应该注意你的外表,包括头发和衣服。
A:That sounds great!
答:听起来很棒!
Go on and explain it specifically please.
去解释它特别请。
such as:what the hair style and clothes is appropriate?
如:什么样的发型和衣服是否合适?
B:Get a short haircut and dress formal wear.
乙:得到一个短的发型、服装正式的服装。
Then,behave politely but firmly.
然后,举止礼貌而牢固。
A:Is that all?
答:就这些吗?
It will make me feel little pressure.
这让我觉得少的压力。
And I am confident to win the interview.
我有信心赢得面试。
B:Not all.
乙:并不是所有的。
The most important i think is to tell about your characters:for example,team spirit and honesty.最重要的是我认为讲述你的角色:例如,良好的团队合作精神,诚实。
To some extent,you can ask the job requirement but avoid asking your salary.
在某种程度上,你可以问工作要求,但尽量避免问你的薪水。
A:Oh,I see.
哦,我明白了。
Thank you for your patience and advice.
谢谢您的耐心和建议。
I believe it will be helpful.
我相信它会是有帮助的。
B:You are welcome,it is nothing to say!
不客气,这没有什么可说的!
After being away from his hometown in the north for more than three years, A has come back home in spring and finds a clear blue sky instead of a sandstorm.
经过离开家乡在北方三年多了,有回家在春天和发现一个干净的蓝天而不是沙尘暴。
A and
B talk about the dust storm in the past.
A和B谈论沙尘暴的过去。
Then B tells A how the city has improved the environment.
然后我告诉一个怎样的城市已经改善环境。
A:Oh,what a great surprise it is !
哦,多么伟大的惊喜!
So clear blue a sky instead of a sandstorm.
那么湛蓝天空代替沙尘暴。
B,tell me please,what has happened in my hometown in the last few years.
B,请告诉我,在我的家乡发生了什么在过去几年。
B:Don't get antsy,give me time to tell you little by little.
乙:先别烦了,给我一点时间,让我告诉你渐渐熄灭。
The three years has seen the great change our hometown.
三年已有翻天覆地的变化我们的家乡。
A:I remembered before i leaved my hometown.
我想起以前我离开我的家乡。
The dust storm had always assaulted our houses.streets.
沙尘暴houses.streets一直攻击我们。
and bridges.
和桥。
Everything includes sky.
一切包括的天空。
trees and air are gray.
树木和空气是灰色的。
So, I can't believe my eyes for what i have seen today.
所以,我简直不敢相信我的眼睛,我所见的今天。
B:It is real.
乙:这是真的。
In the last few years,our government had adopted lots of necessary measures,such as: grow many trees in the street on both sides, energy saving, encourage
在过去的几年中,我们的政府采取了大量的必要措施,如:成长许多树在街两边,节能、鼓励。