新视野大学英语课后习题翻译答案
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
新视野大学英语(第二版)读写教程2
1至7单元课后翻译答
案总结
IA:她连水都不愿意喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。
She wouldn’t take a drink , much less
would she stay for dinner.
他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话。
He thought I was lying to him , whereas I was telling the truth.
这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎样解释
How do you account for the fact you have been late every day this week
他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。
The increase in their profits is due to their new market strategy.
这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率得提高。
Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.
我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。
We have already poured a lot of time
and energy into the project , so we have to carry on.
IIA: 尽管她是家里的独生女,他父母也从不溺爱她。
Despite the fact that she is the only child in the family , her parents never baby
her .
迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没有给我打电话作任何
解释。
Mike didn’t come to the party last
night , nor did he call me to give an explanation.
坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但绝不是
什么大作家。
The man sitting next to him did publish some novels , but he is by no means a great writer.
他对足球不感兴趣,也从不关心谁输谁赢。
He is not interested in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses.
经理需要一个可以信赖的助手,在他外出时,由助手
负责处理问题。
The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to deal with problems in his absence.
这是他第一次当着这么多观众演讲。
This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so large an audience.
IIIA:你在怎么有经验也要学习新技术。
You can never be too experienced to learn techniques.
还存在一个问题,那就是谁带领那里的研究工作。
There remains one problem that who should be sent to head the research there.
由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。Their relationship did meet with some
difficulty at the beginning owing to
cultural differences.
虽然他经历沉浮,但我始终相信总有一天他会成功的。
Although he has experienced ups and downs in his life , I believe all along that he would succeed one day.
我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。
I have some reservations about the truth
of your claim.
她长得并不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的感觉。
She is not very tall ,but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.
IVA:有朋自远方来,不亦说乎
It’s a great pleasure to meet friends from afar.
不管黑猫白猫能抓住老鼠就是好猫。
It doesn’t matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.
你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我。
You must return the money to me without fail by ten o’clock tomorrow morning.
请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。
Please allow me to take part in this project : I’m more than a little interested in it.
人人都知道他比较特殊:他来去随意。
Everyone knows that he is special :he is free to come and go as he likes.
看他脸上不悦的神色,我觉得似乎有什么话想和我说。
Watching the unhappy look on her face , I felt as though she had something to say to
me .
VA:他说话很自信,给我留下了很深的印象。
He spoke confidently , which deeply impressed me .
我父亲太爱忘事,总是在找钥匙。
My father was so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.
我十分感激你给的帮助。
I’m very grateful to you for your help.
光线不足加上地面潮湿,使得驾驶十分困难。
The bad light, coupled with the wet ground, made driving very difficult.
由于缺乏资金,她们不得不取消了创业计划。
Being starved of funds , they had to cancel their plan to start a business.
每当有了麻烦,她们总是依靠我们。
They always lean on us whenever they are in trouble .
VIA:像机器需要运转一样,身体也需要经常锻炼。