《盗梦空间》英文台词及翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

INCEPTION
《盗梦空间》剧本全分析
Hey! Come here!嘿!快过来!
I'm on my way.我这就过去。

He was delirious.But he asked for you by name.
他神志不清,一直在叫你名字。

Show him.快拿上来。

He was carrying nothing but this...and this.
他身上只带着这个,还有这个。

Are you here to kill me?你是来这儿杀我的吗?
I know what is this.我知道这是什么。

I've seen one before, many, many years ago.
我以前也见过一个,很多很多年以前。

It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream,a man possessed of some radical notions.
它属于一个人,我在梦里遇见的,一个依稀记得的梦里,他对一些疯狂的念头着了魔。

What is the most resilient parasite?A bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm?
什么是最有韧劲的寄生物?细菌?病毒?肠虫?
Uh... What Mr. Cobb is trying to say..
呃…考博</u>先生想说的是……
An idea. Resilient, highly contagious.Once an idea's taken hold in the brain,it's almost impossible to eradicate.
是意念,非常有韧劲、极具传染性。

一旦意念占据了头脑,那就几乎不可能再将它根除,
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood,that sticks right in there somewhere.
一个完整成形、被彻底理解的意念…会牢牢地附着在这儿。

For someone like you to steal?以便让你这样的人去盗取?Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defense is
lowered that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.It's called Extraction
是的。

在梦里,你的有意识防御就会降低,思想轻而易举地被盗取。

这就是所谓的“盗梦”。

Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself...from even the most skilled extractor
斋藤</u>先生,我们能训练你的潜意识来防御,即便是对于最熟练的盗梦者。

How can you do that?为什么你能做到?
'Cause I am the most skilled extractor.I know how to search your mind and find your secrets。

I know the tricks.
因为我就是最熟练的盗梦者。

我知道如何搜索你的头脑,找出你的秘密,我知道窍门。

And I can teach them to you, so that even when you're asleep, your defense is never down.
我可以教你这些窍门,那样即使你在梦里,防御也不会降低。

Look, if you want my help, you're gonna have to be completely open with me.I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife,better than your therapist, better than anyone. 如果你需要我的帮助,你必须对我完全地开诚布公:我需要熟知你的思想,比你的妻子、比你的私人医生,比任何人都更了解你。

If this is a dream,and you have a safe full of secrets,I need to know what's in that safe.
假设这是在你的梦里,你有一个藏满机密的保险柜,我需要知道那保险柜里有什么。

In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.为了取得最好的效果,你必须把我当自己人。

Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal. 好好享受你们的夜晚,先生们,我会考虑你们的建议的。

He knows.他识破了。

What's going on up there?上面出什么事了?
Saito knows us.He's playing with us.
斋藤识破我们了,他在耍我们玩呢。

It doesn't matter.I can get it here. Trust me,the information is in the safe.He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
无所谓了。

我可以在这里拿到,相信我,信息就在保险柜里。

刚才我一提到秘密,他就往那张望了一下。

Head back to the room, alright?I'll take care of this.
你先回房间,行吗?我来处理。

Okey, make sure you do.We're here to work.
是啊,当然是你来处理。

别忘了还有活儿要干。

If I jump, would I survive?要是我跳下去,有可能活吗?
With a clean dive, perhaps.直接入海的话,也许有可能。

Mal, what're you doing here?玛尔</u>,你在这儿干嘛?
I thought you might be missing me.我想也许你想我了。

You know that I am. But I... I can't trust you anymore.
你知道我想你,但我…我不会再相信你了。

So what?那又如何?
Looks like Arthur's taste.看上去像是阿瑟的品味。

Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters. 实际上,主人偏爱二战后的英国画家。

Please, have a seat.请吧,坐下吧。

Tell me, did the children miss me?告诉我,孩子们想我吗?You can't imagine.你无法想象。

What're you doing?你想干什么?
Getting some fresh air.Stay where you are, Mal.
透点新鲜空气。

坐在那儿别动,玛尔。

Come on, damn it!妈的,见鬼!
Turn around.转过身来。

The gun, Dom.放下枪,多姆</u>。

Please.放下。

Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.还有信封,考博</u>先生。

Did she tell you, or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的?还是你一直就知道?
That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?I want to know the name of your employer.知道你来这里偷我的东西?还是知道我们实际上都在梦里?我想知道你雇主的名字。

Ah, there's no use in threatening him in a dream, right, Mal? 啊,在梦里威胁他没什么用,不是吗,玛尔</u>?
That depends on what you're threatening.
那要看你威胁什么了。

Killing him would just wake him up.But pain...Pain is in the mind.
杀死他只会使他苏醒,但是痛苦……痛苦会留在头脑里。

And judging by the decor, we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur? 从装饰来判断,我们是在你的梦里,对吗,阿瑟</u>?
- Why are you doing?! It's too soon...- I know. But the dream's collapsing.
- 你怎么回事?提前就醒来了?- 我知道,但梦开始崩溃了。

Just try to keep Saito to wander a little longer. We're almost there.得让<u>斋藤</u>再逗留一点时间,我们快得手了。

He was close, very close.差一点就得手了,差一点点。

Ahh... Stop him!啊…抓住他!
I think that isn't gonna work. Wake him up.
我想我做不来了,把他弄醒。

He won't wake!他醒不过来!
- Give him the kick.- What?- 给他一踢/反冲。

- 什么?
Drop him.放倒他。

He's up.他醒了。

You came prepared, hmm?你是有备而来,嗯?
Not even my head of security knows this apartment. How did you find it?就连负责我安全的人都不知道这所公寓,你是怎么发现的?It's very difficult for a man of your position to keep a love nest like this secret,particularly, when there's a married woman involved.
像你这样位高权重的人物,要保守一个秘密,是很难的,特别是当还与一位已婚女人有涉时。

- She would never... - Yet, here we're, to the dilemma.
- 她不会泄露...- 不过,我们还是来了,陷入了困境。

They're getting closer.他们越来越近了。

You got what you came for.你得到了想要的东西。

Well, that's not true. You left out the key piece of information, didn't you?唔,好像不对。

你涂抹掉了关键的信息,不是吗?
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.The question is why do you let us in at all.
你保留了一些东西,因为你知道我们的目的。

问题是为什么你让我们参与进来。

An audition.这是个测试。

Audition for what?测试的目的是什么?
It dosen't matter. You failed.没什么关系了,你们失败了。

We've extracted every bit of information you had in there. 我们已经窃取了你在那儿的每一点信息。

But your deception was obvious.So, leave me and go
但是你们的诡计太显而易见了。

因此,别来烦我赶紧走吧。

You don't seem to understand, Mr. Saito.The corporation that hired us,they won't accept failure.We won't last two days.So now I have to do this a little more simply.Tell us what you know!Tell us what you know, now!
你好像不明白,斋藤</u>先生,雇佣我们的公司,他们可不会接受这样的失败,我们撑不过两天。

因此我不得不采用更简单点的办法了。

告诉我们你知道什么!告诉我们,快!
I've always hated this carpet.It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways, but very definitely made of wool.
我一直很讨厌这里的地毯,它脏不拉叽、破破烂烂,很特别,但那是块羊毛地毯,
Right now, I'm lying on polyester,which means I'm not lying on my carpet in my apartment.You've lived up to your reputation,Mr. Cobb. I'm still dreaming.
现在,我却是躺在聚脂纤维上,这就是说,我现在不是躺在我公寓里的地毯上。

传说你特别喜欢呆在梦里,果然,考博</u>先生。

我依然是在做梦。

- How'd it go? - Not good.- 进行得怎样?- 不怎么样。

A dream within a dream, huh?梦中之梦,哈?
I'm impressed.But in my dream, you play by my rules.
干得不错。

不过在我的梦里,得按我的规则玩。

- Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito... - We're not in your dream. - 啊,好的,但是<u>斋藤</u>先生,你知道…- 我们不是在你的梦里。

We're in mine.我们在我的梦里。

Asshole! How did you mess up the carpet?
混蛋!你怎么把地毯搞砸了?
It wasn't my fault.不是我的错。

You are the architect!你是设计师啊!
I didn't know he was gonna rub his damn cheek on it!
我怎么知道他他妈的会把脸他贴在那上面!
That's enough.别吵了。

And you, what the hell's all that?还有你,你他妈准备怎么办?
I have it under control.我有办法掌控。

I'd hate to see ye out of control.我倒是觉得你快失控了。

We don't have time for this.I'm getting off at Kyoto.
我们没时间再做了。

我要在京都</u>下车。

Why? He's not gonna check every compartment.
为什么?他不会检查每节车厢的。

I don't like trains.Listen, every man for himself.
我不喜欢火车。

听着,我们各自奔命吧。

- Yes. Hello? - Hi, daddy. - Hi, dad.
- 喂,你好?- 嗨,爹地。

- 嗨,爹地。

Hey, guys, hey. How are you?How are you doing, huh?
嘿,小家伙们,嘿,你们好吗?你们怎么样啊,嗯?
- Good. - Okey, I guess. - Okey? Who's just okey? Is that you, James?- 好的。

- 我想还行。

- 还行?是谁说还行的?是你吗,Yeah. When are you coming home, dad?是的。

你什么时候回家啊,Well, I can't, sweetheart, I can't.Not for a while, remember? 噢,我不能,宝贝儿,暂时还回不了,还记得吗?
Why?为什么?
Okey. I told you I'm... I'm away because I'm working. Right? 好吧,我告诉过你,我…我不在家。

我要工作,不是吗?
Grandma says you're never coming back.
外婆说你再也不会回来了。

Philippa, is that you?
Put grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让外婆来听电话,行吗?
She's shaking her head.她在摇头。

Let's just hope she's wrong about that.希望她说得不对。

Is mommy with you?妈妈和你在一起吗?
James, we've talked about this.Mommy's not here anymore.
詹姆士,我们谈过这个了,妈妈再也不在这里了。

Where?那在哪儿?
That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.行了,孩子们,说掰掰。

Listen, I'm... I'm gonna send some present with grandpa, alright?听着,我会…我会让外公带礼物给你们,知道吗?
And you'd be good, you'd be...你们要乖啊,你们要……
- Our ride's on the roof. - All right.
- 我们的运输工具在楼顶了。

- 知道了。

- Are you okey? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Why?
- 你没事吧?- 没事,我很好。

怎么?
-While down in the dream, Mal showing up. - Right, good Mal. Sorry about your leg.- 在梦里的时候,玛尔又出现了。

- 是啊,玛尔。

很抱歉你的腿...
- It won't happen again. - It's getting worse, isn't it?
- 不会再有这样的事了。

- 以后会越来越糟,是吗?
One apology's all you're getting, alright, Arthur?Where's Nash?你还想要什么样的道歉呢,阿瑟?纳什在哪儿?
He hasn't shown. You wanna wait?没见到他,想等等吗?
No. We were supposed to deliver Saito's expansion
plans to Cobol Engineering two hours ago.不。

两小时之前我们就应该把斋藤的扩展计划交给“科博尔工程公司”,
By now they know we failed.It's time we disappear.
现在他们已经知道我们失败了,我们还是马上消失的好。

- Where will you go? - Buenos Aires,
- 你要去哪儿?- 布宜诺斯艾利斯,
I can lie low there, maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?我可以在那儿避避风头,等事情平息下来后,也许再瞅瞅有什么活儿可干。

你呢?
- Stateside. - 'Course. Send my regards.
- 回美国。

- 当然。

代我问好。

He sold you out.他让你们露的馅。

Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
“科博尔”想起来找我,想出钱要他的命。

So I offer you the satisfaction.所以我可以让你们得到满足。

It's not the way I deal with things.这不是我行事的方式。

- What will you do with him?
- Nothing. But I can't speak for Cobol Engineering.
- 你会拿他怎么样?
- 不怎么样。

但我不能代表“科博尔工程公司”。

- What do you want from us? - Inception. Is it possible?
- 你究竟想从我们这儿得到什么?- “植入思想”,有可能吗?
- Of course not.
- If you can steal an idea from someone's mind,
- 既然你们能从别人的头脑里盗取意念,
why can't you plant one there instead?
为什么不能相应地在那儿植入某个意念呢?
Okey, here's me planting an idea in your head:
好吧,现在我要在你头脑里植入一个意念:
I say to you, "Don't think about elephants."What are you thinking about?我对你说“别去想大象”。

你现在在想什么?
- Elephants. - Right. But it's not your idea,
- 大象。

- 没错,这并不是你自己的意念,
because you know I gave it to you.
因为你知道这是我给你的。

The subject's mind can always tracethe genesis of the idea. 主体的头脑总能够追踪到那个意念的源头,
- True inspiration's impossible to fake. - It's not true.
- 真正的灵感是不可能伪造的。

- 你说得不对。

- Can you do it? - Are you offering me a choice?
- 你能做?- 你这是在让我做选择吗?
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol. 我可以自己想办法摆平与“科博尔公司”的过节。

- Then you do have a choice. - And I choose to leave, sir. - 那你就自己选择好了。

- 那我就选择离开,先生。

Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你们要去哪儿。

Hey, Mr. Cobb...? How would you like to go home, to America, to your children?嘿,考博先生!你想不想回家啊?回<u>美国</u>,回到你孩子身边?
You can't fix that. No one can.- Just like Inception?
- 这你做不到吧,没人能做到。

- 就像“植入”?
Cobb, come on.走吧。

- How complex is the idea? - Simple enough.
- 那个意念有多复杂?- 足够简单。

No idea's simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind.没有“简单的意念”一说,如果你想把它植入到别人的头脑里My main competitor is an old man in poor health.
我的主要竞争对手是一个老人,现在健康恶化,
His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.
他的儿子不久将继承掌握他的企业。

I need him to decide to break up his father's empire.
我需要他做出决定,拆分他父亲的产业帝国。

- Cobb, we should walk away from this. - Hold on.
- <u>考博</u>,我们应该躲着点这样的事。

- 等等。

If I were to do this, if... if I even could do it, I need a guarantee.如果我愿意做这事,如果…我能够做到,我需要你也能保证。

- How do I know you can deliver? - You don't, but I can.
- 我怎么知道你能做到。

- 你是不知道,但是我能。

So, do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, 怎么说,你是希望来一个信心上的飞跃呢?还是想以后等你老了,filled with regret, waiting to die alone?
心中充满遗憾,在孤独中等待死亡?
Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb, and choose your people more wisely.召集你的人马吧,考博</u>先生,这次你选人时要明智一些。

I know how much you want to go home,but this can't be done. 我知道你非常希望回家,但这事我们干不了。

Yes, it can.You just have to go deep enough.
不,可以干,只要你能走得足够深,
- You don't know that. - I've done it before.
- 你根本就不知道。

- 我以前做过。

Who did you do it to?对谁做的?
- Why are we going to Paris? - We're gonna need a new architect. - 我们为什么去巴黎?- 我们需要个新设计师。

You never did like your office, did you.
你真的是很不喜欢你的办公室,是吗?
No space to think in that broom cupboard. Is it safe for you to be here?在那样的扫帚柜里没有空间思考。

你来这儿安全吗?Extradition between France and the United States
法国和美国之间的引渡…
is a bureaucratic nightmare. You know that.
官僚作风的噩梦,这你知道。

I think they might find a way to make it work in your case. 我想对于你的案子也许他们会改变作风。

Look, I, uh... bought these (*?*).你看,我…呃…买了点礼物,Give it to the kids when you have the chance.
有机会的话你带给孩子们。

It will take more than the occasional stuffed animal...
光靠偶尔送些毛绒玩具,你不能…
to convince those children they still have a father.
让孩子们相信他们还有你这个父亲。

I'm just doing what I know, I'm doing what you taught me. 我只是在做我熟悉的事情,而且正是你教我的。

- I never taught you to be a thief. - No, you taught me to navigate people's minds.- 我从没教过你去做小偷。

- 是的,但你教过我如何驾驭人们的头脑。

But after what happened, there weren't a whole
lot of legitimate ways for me to use that skill.
但是出了那件事,我已经没法再以合法的方式来使用这种技能了。

- What're you doing here, Dom? - I think I found a way home. - 你来这里究竟做什么,多姆?- 我想我找到了回家之路
It's a job for some very, very powerful people,
为某位非常、非常有势力的人物完成一项工作,
people who I believe can fix my charges permanently. But I need your help.我相信那人可以一劳永逸地解决对我的指控,但我需要你的帮助
You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你来这里是想带坏我最聪明和最好的学生。

You know what I'm offering. You have to let them decide for themselves.我知道我可以提供怎样的机会,你得让他们自己来决定。

- Money? - Not just money.- 为钱?- 不只是钱。

You remember, it's... the chance to build cathedrals, entire cities,还记得吗?谁不想有机会来建造大教堂、整座整座的城市,things that never existed, things that couldn't exist in the real world.还有那些不曾的东西、也在现实世界中不可能存在的东
西?
So you... you want me to let someone else to follow you into your fantasy?所以你…你希望我让另一个人来追随你进入你的幻界?
They don't actually come into the dream. They just...
他们不必真正进入到梦里,他们只要…
they just design the levels and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.他们只要设计好每一层的梦境,并交给造梦者就行了。

- Design it yourself? - Mal won't let me.
- 你自己设计呢?- 玛尔不允许我。

- Come back to reality, Dom. Please!
- Reality? Those kids, your grandchildren,
- 回到现实来吧,多姆!- 现实?我的孩子、你的外孙,
they're waiting for their father to come back home. That's their reality.
他们正等着他们的父亲回家,这就是他们的现实。

And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
这项工作、这项最终的工作,会让我如愿以偿。

I would not be standing here, if I knew any other way.
要是我知道还有别的什么办法,就不会站在这里了
I need an architect who is as good as I was.
我需要个设计师,和从前的我一样棒的设计师。

I've got somebody better.我有更好的人选。

Ariadne, I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
阿里阿德涅,我想让你见一下考博先生。

- Pleased to meet you. - If you have a few moments,
- 很高兴认识你。

- 如果你有点时间,
Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
<u>考博</u>先生有份工作提供,想和你谈谈。

- A work placement or...? - Not exactly.
- 实习之类的?- 不完全是。

I have a test for you.我想测验你一下。

Would you like to tell me anything about this first?
你能不能先告诉我点那是什么样的工作?
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述这份工作前,得先知道你能否胜任。

- Why? - It's not, strickly speaking, legal.
- 为什么?- 严格地说它不太合法。

You have two minutes to design a maze that takes one minute to solve.
给你两分钟时间设计出一个需要花一分钟解开的迷宫。

Stop.停。

Again。

再来。

Stop.停。

You have to be better than that.你得加把劲才行。

That's more like it.
这还差不多。

They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential. 一般人们只是部分地利用了大脑的真正的潜能,
Now, that's when we are awake.当然,那是指我们醒着的时候;When we're asleep, our mind can do almost anything.
当我们在睡眠中,我们的头脑几乎可以做任何事情。

Such as?比如说?
Well, imagine you're designing a building, right? You consciously create each aspect.
设想你正在设计一座建筑,你有意识地创造它的方方面面,
But sometimes it feels like it's almost creating itself, if you know what I mean.
但有时候,你会觉得那些创造自然而然就产生了,你明白吗?
- Yeah, yeah. Like, um... discovering. - Genuine inspiration, right?
- 是的,像是…嗯…发现。

- 真正的灵感,对吗?
Now in a dream, our mind continuously does this:
如果是在梦里,我们的头脑连续不断地做着这样的事:
We create and perceive our world simultaneously.
我们一边创造,同时一边感知我们的世界,
Our mind does this so well that we don't even know what's happening.我们的头脑做得如此出色,以至于我们甚至都不明白怎么回事,
That allows us to get right in the middle of that process. 那使得我们能够直接介入这一过程之中。

- How?- By taking over the creating part.
- 怎么介入?- 通过担当起创造者的角色。

Now, this is where I need you: You create the world of the dream. 这里就是我需要你的地方:你创造出梦中的世界,
We bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their subconscious.
我们把主体带入那个梦,他们用自己的潜意识充满梦境。

How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that it's reality?
我怎么可能获得足够的细节,好让他们认为那是真的?
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right?
我们做的梦,感觉都很真实,只要我们是在梦里,不是么?
It's only when we wake up that we realize something that are actually strange.只有当我们醒了之后,才会意识到有些不对劲。

Let me ask you a question:我来问你个问题:
You... you never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you?你…你从来回忆不起某个梦的开头,对吗?
You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on. 你只记得梦做到一半,然后就断了的那一部分。

- I guess, yeah. - So how did we end up here?
- 我想是的,是这样。

- 那么我们怎么会在这儿的?
- Well, we just came from the, uh...- Think about it, Ariadne, - 唔,我们是从…呃……- 仔细想想,<u>阿里阿德涅</u>,
how did you get here? Where are you right now?
你怎么会在这儿的?你现在究竟在哪儿?
We're dreaming?我们在做梦?
You're actually in the middle of a workshop right now,
sleeping.你实际上现在正在一间工场内睡觉,
This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
这是你分享梦境的第一课。

别慌。

If it's just a dream, why are you covering...
如果这只是一个梦,那你为什么要捂着……
Because it's never just a dream, is it?
因为感觉完全不像是在做梦,是不是?
And a face full of glasses hurts like hell.
满脸的碎玻璃渣,疼得要命。

When you're in it, the feel is real.
如果你是在梦里,感觉都很真实。

That's why the military developed dream sharing.There was a
training program...因此军方研发出了梦境分享系统,他们有个训练项目,
for soldiers to shoot, stab, and strangle each other, and then wake up.让士兵们互相射击、刺杀、和扼死,然后醒过来。

How did architects get involved?设计师在其中起什么作用?Someone had to design the dreams, right?
得有人来设计梦境,对么?
Why don't you give us another five minutes?
你再给我们五分钟体验一下吧。

Five minutes? What...?We were talking for like at least an hour.五分钟?怎么会?我们好像谈了至少有一个钟头。

When you dream, your mind functions more quickly.
在梦里面你的头脑运转得更加快,
Therefore, time seems to feel more slow.
因此时间似乎就感觉变慢了。

Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream. 真实世界的五分钟,在你梦里能有一小时。

Why don't you see what you can get up to in five minutes? 为什么你不再试个五分钟,看看你会碰到些什么?
You've got the basic layout -- bookstore, cafe. Almost everything else's here, too.
你已经有了基本的布局——书店、咖啡店,似乎一切应有尽有。

- Who are the people? - Projections of my subconscious.
- 这些人物是谁?- 是我的潜意识的投影。

Remember, you are the dreamer, you built this world.
你看,你是造梦者,你建造了这个世界。

I'm the subject, my mind populates it.
我是主体,我的精神充斥在这里。

You can literally talk to my subconscious.
你其实可以和我的潜意识对话,
That's one of the ways we extract the information from the subject.正因为如此,所以我们可以从主体那里提取出信息。

How else do you do it?还能做些别的吗?
By creating something secure like a... like a bank vault or a jail,通过创造出一些安全的地方,比如…比如银行的金库或是监狱,
the mind automatically fills it with information he's trying to protect. Understand?
头脑就自动地将想要保护的信息放在里面,明白吗?
- Then you break in and steal it? - Well...
- 然后由你来闯入和盗取?- 这个嘛……
I guess I thought that the dream's space should be all about the visual,我原以为梦里的空间只和视觉形象有关,
but it's more about the feel of it.但现在看来更像和感觉有关。

My question is what happens when you start messing with the physics of it all?
我的问题是,如果你想违反物理规律的话会发生什么?
- It's something, isn't it? - Yes, it is.
- 相当可观,是吗?- 是啊。

Why are they all looking at me?
为什么人们都那样瞧着我?
Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world.因为我的潜意识感觉到了有另外的人在创造这个世界。

The more you change things, the quicker the projections start to converge on you.
你改变的事物越多,这些投影就越快地开始向你聚拢过来。

- Converge?
- They sensed the foreign nature of the dreamer.
- 聚拢?- 他们察觉出了造梦者的外来属性,
They attack like white blood cells fighting an infection. 就像白细胞那样,向受到感染的部位发起攻击。

- Are they gonna attack us?- No, actually, just you.
- 他们会攻击我们吗?- 不,他们只攻击你。

This is great. But I'm telling you, if you keep changing things like this...这样很棒,不过,如果像这样不停地改变事物……Gees! Mind telling your subconscious
to take it easy?
天哪!能不能给你的潜意识打个招呼,让他们放轻松点?
It's my subconscious, remember, I can't control it.
那是我的潜意识,要知道,我是没办法控制的。

Very impressive.相当的不错。

I know this bridge. This place is real, isn't it?
我认识这座桥,这地方是真实的,对吗?
Yeah, I cross it everyday to get to the college.
是啊,我每天去大学都要经过。

Never recreate places from your memory, always imagine new places.千万别用你的记忆来再创造环境,总是要想象出新的环境。

Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right?
可是你总得用你熟悉的东西来设计吧?
Only use details, uh... a street lamp,or a phone booth, never entire areas.只能用细节的东西,比如呃…一盏街灯,或一个电话亭,绝不能用整个区域。

- Why not? - Because building a dream from your memory... - 为什么不能?- 因为如果你用记忆建造梦境…
is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what's real and what is a dream.会使你容易迷失,分不清什么是现实,而什么又是梦。

- Is that what happened to you? - Listen to me,
- 你是不是就是这样?- 你听着,
this has nothing to do with me. Understand?
我不是在说我,你明白吗?
Is that why you need me to build your dreams?
是不是这就是为什么你需要我来替你造梦的原因?
- Get off of her. Back off. - Hey!- 放开她,往后退。

- 嘿!- Back off! - No!- 后退!- 不!
Get off of her!放开她!
- Wake me up! Wake me up! - Mal! Mal!
- 弄醒我!快让我醒来!- 玛尔!玛尔!
Wake me up! Wake me up!让我醒来!让我醒来!
Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You're okey? You're okey?
嘿,嘿,看着我。

你没事吧?没事吧,嗯?
Why... why wouldn't I wake up?
为什么…为什么我醒不过来?
Because there was still some time on the clock,
因为定时器上时间还没到,
and you can't wake up within a dream unless you die.
你不可能从梦中醒来,除非你死掉。

- She'll need a totem.- What?- 她需要个图腾。

- 什么?
A totem is a small personal...图腾是一件小小的个人……That's some subconscious you've got in you, Cobb.
你的那个潜意识可真够厉害的啊,考博,。

相关文档
最新文档