Greenland《末日逃生(2020)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

老板你怎么还没走
Hey, boss. What are you still doing here, man?
-你不是要提早下班吗 -是啊我也想啊
- I thought you were taking off early. - Yeah, well, I'm trying to. 混凝土浇注怎么还没开始
Why hasn't the concrete pour started yet?
第一辆卡车在巷子里把水管爆了他们正在修
The first truck blew a hose in the alley. They're fixing it now. 总会出点篓子对吧
It's always something, huh?
不如你先下班吧我们能搞定
Why don't you just take off, man? We got this.
不我知道你们没问题但我得在发♥票♥上签字No, no. I know you do, but I gotta sign the invoice.
现在就签吧我会确保完成工程的
Just sign it now. I'll hold on to it until we're finished.
好吧
All right.
谢了鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
弄好了给我打个电♥话♥好吗
But you still call me when it's done, okay?
-没问题老板 -好
- You got it, boss. - All right.
末日逃生
这里有很多报纸头条但我可以保证
...stack of papers here with headlines, but I can promise you, 今天大家只想谈论一件事
the only thing people wanna talk about today is this Clarke,
就是这颗叫克拉克的彗星
this interstellar comet.
据说这是有史以来
You know, they are saying this'll be
离我们最近的彗星
the closest comet flyby in history,
也就是说我们甚至可以
which means we're gonna be able to see
在大白天看到这颗彗星
this thing even in bright daylight.
-太棒了 -没错
- It's amazing. - Yeah.
它在几周前才被发现
They only discovered this thing a few weeks ago.
美国宇航局说它是从另一个星系
NASA's saying it appeared out of nowhere
突然冒出来的这真是...
from a different solar system. This is just...
-你吓到我了我没听到你进来 -抱歉
- You scared me. I didn't hear you. - Sorry.
现在几点了我记得我们说好七点来着
What time is it? I thought we said 7:00.
我提早下班了
I finished work early.
-我可以去楼下等着 -没关系
- I can hang downstairs if you want. - That's okay.
我跑完了
I'm done.
跑了多少
How many miles?
-八公里 -八公里不错
- Five. - Five. Good.
明天的聚会还开吗
Is the party still on for tomorrow?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
内森已经邀请半条街的人了
Nathan's invited half the block already.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他很好
He's okay.
我们还要这样尴尬多久
How long is this gonna be awkward for?
我不知道约翰又不是我想这样的
I don't know, John. It's not like I'm trying to make it that way. 如果你只是为了内森而勉强自己
'Cause if you're just doing this for Nathan,
-不是我没有 -我不...
- I'm not. I'm not. I... - I don't...
我没有
I'm not.
好吧
All right.
我只是...确认一下
I'm just... just checking.
只是需要一些时间
It's just gonna take some time...
还有我们两个人都要做些努力
and some effort from the both of us.
我们可以做到的艾丽
We can do this, Ali.
好吧我要去冲澡了
All right, I'm gonna go shower.
我会给黛布打电♥话♥让他回家
I'll call Deb, and I'll tell him to come home.
-你能确保让他洗手吗 -没问题
-Will you make sure he washes his hands? - Yeah. 谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸
Dad!
-你回家了我太高兴了 -我也很高兴
- I'm glad you're home. - Me too.
你还喜欢这张书桌吗孩子
Are you still liking this drafting table, kiddo?
是的我在上面能画出很棒的画
Yeah, I can draw really good on it.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
我喜欢这张过来
I like this one. Come here.
天啊你真是个出色的艺术家
God, you're really a great artist, bud.
谢谢
Thank you.
-学校的情况怎么样 -很好
- So, how's school? - Good.
是吗老师们提到这个东西了
Yeah? Your teachers talking about this thing?
是啊威廉姆斯老师说克拉克
Yeah. Mr. Williams said Clarke is
就像一个大雪球不过是由气体组成的
like a big snowball, but made of gas.
好吧流星是屁做的好的我懂了
Well. Asteroids are made of farts. Okay. I got it.
才不是克拉克是彗星不是流星
No. Clarke is a comet, silly, not an asteroid.
原来是彗星我不知道有什么区别
Oh, a comet. I didn't know there was a difference.
彗星速度更快快得多得多
Comets move faster, like, way, way faster.
你知道克拉克是从另一个星系来的吗
Did you know that Clarke was from a different solar system? 所以他们才对它了解不多
Which is why they don't know much about it.
我现在知道两件事
Well, now I know two things.
什么事
What?
你跟彗星都是屁做的
That you and comets are made of farts.
-不你才是屁做的 -不你才是
- No, you are. - No, you are!
不你才是
No, you are!
不你才是过来
No, you are! Come here.
这个东西怎么样
How's this thing working out?
-比打♥针♥好吗 -好多了
- Is it better than the shots? - Way better.
是吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
怎么了伙计
What's the matter, buddy?
妈妈又要赶你走吗
Is Mom gonna make you leave again?
妈妈跟我有些事情要解决
Your mom and I, we got some things to work out.
但不管怎样...
But no matter what...
看着我儿子
Look at me, son.
我永远是你♥爸♥爸好吗
I'm always gonna be your father, all right?
我永远不会离开你的
I'm never gonna leave you.
我爱你孩子
I love you, kiddo.
科学家继续对克拉克进行研究
Scientists continue to study Clarke,
这颗彗星在几周前才被发现
the interstellar comet discovered only weeks ago.
跟大多数飞得更慢也更容易追踪的
Unlike most comets or even asteroids,
彗星甚至流星不同
which move much slower and are easier to track,
这颗特别的彗星不是一个单独的个体
this particular comet is not a singular body,
彗星观察
克拉克是由许多碎片组成的
而是由数百个几百万年前破碎
but made up of hundreds of pieces of rock and ice
而产生的岩石和冰块组成的
that have broken up over millions of years.
事实上克拉克的碎片轨迹太长了
In fact, Clarke's fragment trail is so long,
它的尾部已经超出了天文学家的观测范围
the end stretches beyond what astronomers can actually see. 另一条新闻华尔街...
In other news, Wall Street's...
内森专心点写作业了
Nathan, come on. Homework.
道琼斯指数今日收盘下跌2.5个百分点
The Dow Jones closed down over 2.5% today.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
-好吧是什么题 -分数
- All right, what do we got? - Fractions.
-我还以为你数学不错呢 -我不喜欢分数
- I thought you were good at math. - I don't like fractions.
太难了
They're hard.
难不是问题
Well, it's okay for it to be hard,
因为分数和数学非常重要
because fractions and math are important.
你觉得你♥爸♥爸数学不好能去建摩天大楼吗
You think your dad can build skyscrapers without being good at math? -你想跟我一样建设摩天大楼吗 -想
- You wanna build skyscrapers like me? - Yeah.
来我帮你看看
Come on. I'll give you a hand.
好哪几个数被等分了
All right. So, which figures are divided into equal parts?
那就客房♥吧
Guest room it is.
-望远镜不错啊 -我看不到克拉克
- Cool binos, bud. - I don't see Clarke.
它可能还在睡觉呢
Maybe he's still sleeping.
爸爸
Dad.
一夜的进展
...developments overnight.
克拉克的一些较大的碎片
Some of Clarke's larger fragments are
将会进入我们的大气层
now expected to enter our atmosphere.
据科学家们的说法
According to scientists,
这些大碎片靠近太阳的时候
when the largest fragments get closer to the sun,
它们会升温并释放出气流
they heat up and they expel jets of gas,
碎片将进入大气层
克拉克的穿越银河之旅
从而改变它们的轨迹
changing their trajectory.
是的但他们还说不用担心
Yes, but they're also saying not to worry,
因为它们不会落到地面
that these things won't hit the ground.
它们在穿过大气层的时候就会燃尽
They're gonna burn up as they pass through our atmosphere. 我跟你保证那场面一定非常壮观
But I bet you, it's gonna make one heck of a show.
约翰欢迎回家朋友
Hey, John! Welcome back, amigo!
-艾德你好吗 -很好
- Hey, Ed. How you doing? - Good.
-一切都好吗 -很好
- How's things? - Good
-你一会儿过来吗 -你知道我从来不会错过蹭饭
- Still coming over later? - You know I'd never miss a free meal. 这我知道
Oh, I know that.
一会见
See you in a bit.
我们的酒水不够了
We're gonna need some more beer and wine.
你能帮我去店里买♥♥一些吗
Can you go to the store for me?
大家一个小时后就来了
People are gonna be here in an hour.
现在吗我正准备生火
Now? I'm just about to start the grill.
我得准备好大家很快就来了
Well, I need to get ready. People are gonna be here soon.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
你还需要买♥♥什么吗我先问一下
You need anything else while I'm there? Just so I know.
没有
No.
好的
All right.
其实再买♥♥些热狗面包吧
Actually, get some more hot-dog buns.
还有芥末酱我们只有辣的那种了
And, um, some mustard. We only have the spicy kind.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了孩子
All right, kiddo.
我能买♥♥个玩具吗
Can I get a toy?
前提是你听话并动作快点
If you listen and hurry.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
我不知道
I don't know.
看克拉克在那里
Look! There's Clarke!
挺酷的是吧
Looks pretty cool, huh?
好了我们快点吧
All right, let's hurry up.
内森过来
Hey, Nathan, come on.
好的来点百威
All right. Some Bud Light...
我们能买♥♥果汁吗
Can we get juice boxes, too?
好吧
All right. Okay.
果汁
Juices.
你想要哪种
Which one do you want?
我喜欢这种
I like those ones.
好就这种
Okay. So then, those ones.
好吵啊爸爸是什么
That's loud, Dad. What is it?
肯定是安珀警报
Must be an AMBER Alert.
"总统警报"
"Presidential Alert"?
美国国土安♥全♥部♥ 喂
Hello?
这是总统警报这不是测试
This is a Presidential Alert. It is not a test.
约翰·艾伦·加里蒂
John Allan Garrity,
你被选中进行紧急避难转移
you have been selected for emergency shelter relocation
一同转移的有艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂
with Allison Rose Garrity,
内森·罗斯·加里蒂
Nathan Beckett Garrity.
你们可以携带一件个人行李没有例外
You are allowed one personal bag. There are no exceptions.
请让艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂
Please have Allison Rose Garrity...
内森·罗斯·加里蒂
...Nathan Beckett Garrity
待命等候进一步指示
standing by for more information.
这不是测试
This is not a test.
好了内森快点我们得走了
All right. Nathan, come on. We gotta go.
-但你说了我可以买♥♥个玩具 -我们下次再买♥♥ 快- But you said I can get a toy. - We'll get one next time. Come on.
总统警报请待命
没错这段经历真值得
That's right. It's a rewarding experience.
他们来了回来得刚好
There they are. About time, man.
过来坐吧
Sit over here.
约翰再见到你真开心
John. Good to see you again, man.
我也是肯尼你好黛布
You too, Kenny. Hey, Deb.
你好老兄
Hey, buddy.
它冲向大西洋
...as it heads toward the Atlantic...
人们聚集观看克拉克
你来得刚好第一块碎片就要落地了
You're just in time. One of the first chunks is about to hit.
-克拉克要落地了 -只是它的一部分
- Clarke is gonna hit? - Only part of it.
不用担心它会落在大洋里
Don't worry, it's going into the ocean.
爸爸过来跟我一起坐
Dad, come and sit with me!
好我先去跟你妈妈谈一下
Yeah, I just gotta go talk to your mom for a second.
-酒水呢 -在车里
- Where's the beer and wine? - In the car.
听我说我刚刚收到一条总统警报
Listen, I just got one of those Presidential Alerts.
-你收到了吗 -没有
- Did you get one? - No.
可能是测试吧你能去把东西取来吗
It's probably just a test. Can you get the stuff?
不艾丽我觉得不是测试
No, Ali. I don't think it's a test.
他们说我们家被选中进行避难了
They said our family's been selected for shelter.
我觉得这颗彗星有些问题
I think something weird is going on with this comet.
但新闻里说这个碎片
But the news said the fragment thing
正往百慕大那边坠落
is falling somewhere near Bermuda.
那为什么还出动了大批军队
Then why is half of our military on the move
满天都是飞机
with a ton of planes in the sky?
约翰来了你们快来看
Hey, John, here it comes. You guys, get in here.
预计几秒后彗星会坠落在
Now, splashdown off the coast of Bermuda
百慕大海岸外
is expected in just a few seconds.
很多科学家表示所造成的海浪扩散距离
A number of scientists say the dispersive wave distance, 不太可能造成海啸...
it's unlikely to cause a tsunami...
你之前吃爆米花打胰岛素了吗
Did you take a unit for the popcorn?
-快点 -但这将是自1908年
- Do it. - but it will give us the largest
通古斯事件以来最大的撞击事件
impact since the Tunguska event of 1908.
当时一颗流星撞击了...
That's when a meteor slammed into...
彗星观察
碎片进入大气层
-看是克拉克 -挺酷的是吧
- Look! There's Clarke! - Looks pretty cool, huh?
-首次画面非常壮观 -快看啊
- Spectacular first images here. - Would you look at that?
这是现场直播画面
These are coming to us live.
这是碎片进入低层大气
This is the fragment actually entering the lower atmosphere. -五四 -五四
- Five, four... - Five, four...
-三二 -三二
- three, two... - three, two...
-一 -一
- one. - one.
撞击
And impact.
等等怎么没爆♥炸♥
Wait, where's the explosion?
那是一大块石头石头又不会爆♥炸♥
It's a chunk of rock. Rocks don't explode.
恐龙可不这么认为
Tell that to the dinosaurs.
我们还在等待预计在大西洋
We are still waiting for the first images
碎片坠入海中的首次画面
of the actual splashdown that's expected in the Atlantic Ocean. -怎么回事 -先前的视频表明...
- What was that? - The earlier footage showed...
内森过来
Nathan! Come here.
大家都还好吧
Everybody okay?
-怎么回事 -你们没事吧
- What was that? - You guys okay?
我们刚得到消息称
We now are getting word that the fragment,
应该是冲击波...
I think it was a shock wave or...
碎片坠落到了佛罗里达州佛州中部
it has hit the state of Florida, central Florida,
据报告撞击的中心位于坦帕市外
with the impact's epicenter reported just outside Tampa
直至奥兰多市
stretching to Orlando.
这个碎片
And that fragment,
科学家估计
which scientists are estimating
有一个足球场的大小
was the size of a football stadium,
据称它造成的冲击波在2400公里外也能感受到
has apparently sent a shock wave felt as far as 1,500 miles. 我要提醒大家接下来的场景
I have to warn you, there are no words
难以用语言描述
for what you are about to see.
这些画面非常令人不适
These are disturbing, disturbing images.
来自于坦帕当地的新闻直升机
They are coming to us from a local news helicopter in Tampa 以及处在上方的天气卫星
as well as an overhead weather satellite.
彗星观察
碎片摧毁了佛州中部
怎么回事
What?
迈克迈克快掉头迈克快...
Mike. Mike, turn back! Mike, turn...
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等是不是还有更多碎片要落下来
Wait, are some more pieces gonna hit?
请继续关注我们目前
Bear with us here. We don't have much
仅有这些画面信息
more information than these images.
不幸的是我们联♥系♥不到Unfortunately, we have lost contact
这个地区的新闻分台
with our affiliate in that area.
怎么了约翰
What is it, John?
轨迹的预测显然有很大误差
The estimates of the trajectory were obviously way off
是总统警报
It's a Presidential Alert.
我们...
and we are...
为什么只有你的手♥机♥收到了
Why did your phone get it and not ours?
美国国土安♥全♥部♥
这是给
This alert is for
约翰·艾伦·加里蒂的警报
John Allan Garrity.
你被选中进行紧急避难转移
You have been selected for emergency shelter relocation... 爸爸你的名字在电视上
Dad, your name is on TV.
一同转移的有艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂
with Allison Rose Garrity,
内森·罗斯·加里蒂
Nathan Beckett Garrity.
其他人不得同行没有例外
No one else is allowed with you. There are no exceptions. 携带一件个人行李于东部标准时间
Bring one personal bag to Robins Air Force Base,
晚上9点45分前往
Warner Robins, Georgia,
佐治亚州华纳罗宾斯的罗宾斯空军基地
at 9:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
你的身份二维码已通过短♥信♥发送给你Your QR code for identification has been texted to you.
确认收到请按一
Please confirm you are receiving it by pressing one.
我们家里的电视可能也收到了一样的信息
Maybe we got the same message on the TV at home.
但为什么只有约翰的手♥机♥收到了
But why did only John's phone get it?
晚上9点45分之前在罗宾斯空军基地
Present the QR code at Robins Air Force Base
出示二维码获得飞行许可
for flight clearance by 21:45 hours.
还会有碎片撞击的肯定的
Another one's gonna hit us. I know it.
走吧走吧埃莉
Let's go. Let's go, Ellie.
我想和内森待在一起
I wanna stay with Nathan.
-走吧埃莉快点 -妈妈
- Move, Ellie. Go. - Mommy.
我们去散散步我们去散散步
Let's go take a walk. Let's just take a walk.
不幸的是我们目前仅有大家看到的Unfortunately, we don't have any more information
这些画面信息
than these images that you are seeing.
我们联♥系♥不到...
We have lost contact with...
他们说每人一个包
They said one bag each,
但我都不知道该带些什么天气是冷还是热
but I don't even know what I'm packing for. Hot, cold? 我不知道冷热的衣服都准备好吧
I don't know. Hot, cold. Both, I guess.
-他的备用胰岛素呢 -橱柜里最上层左边
- Where's his insulin supplies? - Cabinet, top-left corner. 记得从冰箱里拿上更换的储药器
Remember to get the cartridges from the fridge.
-这些够一个月的吗 -一个月
- Is this gonna be enough for a month? - A month?
一个月或者一年我们要做足准备艾丽
A month, a year. We gotta be prepared, Ali!
宝贝看着我没事的
Oh, sweetie. Hey, look at me. Everything's fine.
我们忙着打包是为了不错过飞机好吧
We're rushing 'cause we don't wanna miss that plane. Okay? 我们都要走但我们会一直在一起的
We're all gonna take this trip, but we're all gonna be together. 好吧孩子
All right, kiddo?
外公怎么办
What about Grandpa?
我们出发了再打给他好吧
We're gonna call him from the road, all right?
坦帕撞击事件后的情景坦帕是一座...
...aftermath of the Tampa impact. Tampa is a city of...
坦帕被摧毁
还会有更多撞击
我的天
Oh, my God.
只有不到40万人居住的城市
just under 400,000 people.
楼上的东西都打包好了
That's everything from upstairs.
你准备好了吗我们还有很长的车程
You almost ready? We've got a long drive.
把胰岛素的袋子给我
Give me the bag for the insulin.
-袋子袋子袋子 -好的
- The bag, the bag, the bag. - Yeah, okay.
-内森在哪 -他不是和你在一起吗
- Where's Nathan? - I thought he was with you.
破坏程度难以描述
The degree of devastation is indescribable.
内森
Nathan!
内森
Nathan!
内森来吧要走了
Nathan. Come on. Let's go.
看天空着火了
Look, the sky is on fire.
好了走吧孩子快点
All right, let's go, kiddo. Come on.
都好了吗
Okay, we're good?
Yeah.
从这里就能看到
We can see it from here?
约翰约翰约翰
John, John, John!
天啊
Oh, God.
他们都没收到通知
None of them got called.
两天他们都弄错了
Two days. They got it all wrong.
那东西上有无数个碎片
There's a shit-ton of fragments on that thing.
听说有一个还是行星杀手
They're saying that one of them is a planet killer.
现在所有的非军事飞机都被禁飞了怎么办
Now they've grounded all non-military flights. I mean, what do we do? -我不知道艾德 -得了吧
- I don't know, Ed. - Come on.
我都不知道转移到避难所的事是不是真的
I don't even know if this shelter relocation thing is real.
胡说你很清楚
That's bullshit! And you know it!
对不起好吧对不起只是...
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. It's just...
如果你到达之后
Just please give us a call
了解到了什么记得打电♥话♥告诉我们
if you find out anything when you get there.
比如我们能去什么安全的地方
Like where we can go to be safe.
我会的艾德
You know I will, Ed.
祝你好运祝你好运
Good luck. Good luck.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
停车
Stop!
天啊
Oh, God.
停车
Stop!
等等
Wait!
-等等 -约翰停车
- Wait! - John, stop.
你们把埃莉带走吧求你了
You can take Ellie! Please!
求你了
Please!
我们不能带上她黛布
We can't take her, Deb.
你们可以带上埃莉求你了
You can take Ellie! Please!
-或许可以 -不艾丽我们不能带上她
- Maybe we should. - No, Ali, we can't take her. -埃莉 -黛布对不起
- Ellie! - Deb, I'm sorry.
我们不能带上她
We can't take her.
我求你了
I am begging you!
黛布老天啊快让开
Deb, for Christ's sake, get out of the way!
-约翰 -艾丽
- John. - Ali.

No!
我们不能带...
We can't take...
-不懦夫 -黛布对不起
- No! Coward! - Deb, I'm sorry!
-不 -约翰
- No! - John.
-艾丽森艾丽森 -埃莉
- Allison. Allison. - Ellie!
-拜托打开门 -埃莉
- Please, open the door! - Ellie!
对不起黛布
I'm sorry, Deb!

No!
如果换做是内森呢如果换做是...
What if it were Nathan? What if it were...
内森
Nathan!
埃莉
Ellie!

No!
对不起肯尼
I'm sorry, Kenny.

No.

No!
等等约翰我们得回去
Wait, wait! John, we gotta go back!
艾丽我们不能带上她
Ali, we can't take her.
-但为什么 -怎么
- But why? - What?
我们把她带到空军基地去
So we take her to the air base,
被他们拒绝之后把她独自留在那里吗
and then leave her standing there alone when they turn her away? -他会打来的 -他会打给我们的会没事的
- He's gonna call. - He's gonna call us. It's gonna be fine.
随着地球的自转全球预计会出现
While more impacts are expected around the globe
更多的撞击...
as the Earth spins on its axis...
该死的电♥话♥打不通希望我爸没事
Stupid call won't go through. I hope my dad's okay.
无数通电♥话♥被拨出
...bombarded with millions of calls,
让已经绝望的人们等待接通的时间遥遥无期
leaving already desperate people with indefinite hold times.
目前在全国人们疯抢百货超♥市♥
All over the country, people are buying out grocery stores,
囤积生活用品
stocking up on supplies.
这么快就开始趁乱打劫了
That didn't take long.
有未经证实的报道称
There are unsubstantiated reports
有些公民收到了总统警报
of some citizens receiving Presidential Alerts
被指示前往全国各地的军事基地
with instructions to report to military bases around the country, 他们是被选中
having been selected for transport
前往机密紧急避难所的人
to classified emergency shelters.
-上面写了要带我们去哪吗 -没有
- Does that say where they're taking us? - No.
只写了避难所的位置保密
All it says is the shelter locations are classified.
没有相关信息
There's no information.
我不明白为什么选中了我们
I don't get why we were selected.
白宫和国土安♥全♥部♥
There have still been no official statements
仍未作出官方说明
from the White House or Homeland Security.
究竟是怎么回事
What is going on?
很多人推测他们隐瞒信息
Many speculate they've been withholding information
以避免造成大范围的失控
to avoid causing mass hysteria
以便在难以避免的全国崩溃之前先安置好
so that they may relocate those selected for shelter first
那些被选中前往避难所的人
before the inevitable collapse of our nation.
不是吧
Oh, no.
这下好了
Great.
快看高速公路
Look at the highway.
我的天
My God.
慢点等等你在做什么
Careful. Wait, what are you doing?
换条路
Going another way.
小心点
Be careful.
-该死的约翰 -抱歉艾丽
- Damn it, John! - Sorry, Ali.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
我们应该畅通无阻了
I think we're good.
目前估计克拉克有数千块碎片
Clarke's fragments, now estimated to be in the thousands,
这些碎片持续撞击着全球各地
continue to impact different regions around the globe
几乎没有任何预警
with little to no warning at all.
虽然当中有许多体积较小造成的破坏很小
While many of them are smaller in size, causing minimal damage, 但有些碎片大到足以摧毁一座城市
some fragments are large enough to take out entire cities,
比如几分钟前哥伦比亚波哥大发生的撞击
like Bogotá, Colombia, just minutes ago.
-但是各国宇航局... -终于到了
- But what has space agencies concerned... - Finally.
在收集更多的数据时担忧的是
...as they try to gather more data
目前发现了一块体积大到
is one fragment now identified large enough
足以引发灭绝级别事件的碎片
to cause an extinction-level event.
这一碎片预计在48小时内撞击地球
This particular fragment is estimated to impact Earth within 48 hours. 天呐
Jesus.
当地执法机构
Local law-enforcement agencies
和急救人员人手严重不足
and first responders are overwhelmed...
你觉得这些人都是被选中的吗
Do you think all these people were selected?
不知道
Dunno.
如果没有足够的空间容纳所有人怎么办
What if there's not enough room for everybody?
先进去了再说
Let's just get in there first.
-跳下来 -我们要走了
- Jump. Okay. - All right, guys, we gotta go.
但是你讨厌坐飞机
But you hate planes.
好了孩子我知道
All right, kiddo. I know.
但有时你只能忍♥ 熬过去对吧
But sometimes you just gotta suck it up. Push through, right?
即使在你担惊受怕的时候
Even when you're super scared.
和我一起熬过去好吗儿子
Can you do that with me, bud? Yeah?
那好我们要走了
All right, we gotta go.
我们走
All right? Let's go.
只有被选中的人才能进入把二维码准备好
Only selectees will gain entrance. Get your QR codes ready!
未被选中的人不要接近大门
If you were not selected, do not approach the gate.
大门关闭
退后
Stay back!
只有被选中的人才能进入
Only selectees will gain entrance.
未被选中的人不要接近大门
If you were not selected, do not approach the gate. 他们会让人进去吗
Are they letting people in?
好了孩子
It's okay, kiddo.
未被选中的人不要接近大门
If you were not selected, do not approach the gate. 我们被选中了
We were selected!
我们被选...
We were sele...

Shit!
有人受伤吗
Did another one hit?
我们被选中了
Hey, we were selected!
借过借过一下
Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
快走
Let's go!
-继续走 -不好意思借过
- Keep going. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
-我们被选中了 -只有被选中的人可以通过
- We were selected. - Selectees only.
我们被选中了
We were selected!
请出示身份证和二维码
I need your ID and bar code.

There.
去33号♥机库登机走吧
Hangar 33 for in-processing. Go now.
拉着我的手臂我们走
All right. Take my arm. Let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
大门关闭
C4机组请去56号♥运输机
Group Charlie 4, go to transport 56.
-继续走 -我们快走
- Keep moving! - Let's go, guys.
准备好身份证和二维码
Have your IDs and your bar codes ready.
手环用于身份识别不要摘下
Your wristband is your personal identification. Do not remove it. -谢谢 -没有手环将无法登机
- Thank you. - You will not be able to board without it.
快点快走不要停下
Come on. Let's go. Keep the line moving.
这个是你的
That's yours.
-戴在手臂上 -你能帮帮他吗
- All right. This arm here. - Can you help him?
-好了 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
好了
Okay.
来这边
Guys?
不要的物品放在墙边
Put the discarded items by the wall!
把随身物品放进这一个包里
Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. 放不进去就不能带走没有例外
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't go. No exceptions.
把随身物品放进这一个包里
Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. 放不进去就不能带走没有例外
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't go. No exceptions.
不要的物品放在墙边
Put the discarded items by the wall.
把随身物品放进这一个包里
Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. 放不进去就不能带走没有例外
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't go. No exceptions.
抱歉就一个包吗我们有三个包
Sorry, one bag? We have three bags.
每家一个包继续走
One per family. Keep moving.
-继续走 -好好
- Keep moving. - Okay. All right.
-不好意思 -每家一个包快走
- Sorry, guys. - One bag per family. Let's go.
把随身物品放进这一个包里
...personal belongings and put them into this one bag.
放不进去就不能带走没有例外
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't go. No exceptions.
好吧我们尽量多装一点
All right. Let's just pack as much as we can in.
每个人拿点裤子和衣服
Okay. Grab some pants, shirts for everybody.

Yeah, yeah.
我把内森的东西分开放在背包里
I'll put Nathan's stuff in the backpack to keep it separate. 好
Okay.
我拿了你的毯子放进这里
I got your blanket, okay? We'll put it in here.
-把他的裤子放那里 -腾点空间给...
- Put his pants in there. - Make room for...
我拿一件衣服
That's a shirt for me.
-约翰 -嗯
- John? - Yeah.
他的药呢我放在这里的现在不见了
Where is his medicine? I put it in here. It's gone.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, it's gone?
不见了不在这里面
It's gone. It's not in there.
-放在这里的 -你放在...
- It's in there. - You put it...
内森你翻过你的背包吗
Nathan, did you go in your backpack?
我拿过毯子
I wanted my blanket.
天啊
God.
肯定是掉在车上了妈的
He must've dropped it in the car. Shit!
现在怎么办我们怎么办
What now? What do we do?
等等
Hang on.
不要这样拜托
Please, please, please.
不好意思不好意思
Hey, excuse me. Excuse me.
我们的飞机还有多久起飞
How long till our plane leaves?
十五分钟最多二十分钟
Fifteen minutes. Twenty, tops.
好好
Okay. Okay.
-我要去车上拿药 -等等什么
- I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go get it. - Wait, what? 难道我们不带上他的胰岛素吗
What, are we just gonna leave his insulin?
-我有手环 -约翰
- I have the wristband. - John.
我们在飞机上见
Look, I'll meet you on the plane.
发短♥信♥告诉我上了哪架飞机Just text me which one you're on.
-继续走 -没事的
- Keep moving. - It's okay.
他会回来的
He'll be right back. Okay?
我们把这个放进去
We're gonna put this in here.
快走快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
不是我要回车上拿点东西
No, I need to grab something from the car.
我有手环我可以再回来吗
I have my wristband. Can I get back in?
可以去吧
Yeah, go ahead. Go.

Okay.
好了
All right.。

相关文档
最新文档