美语情景对话 第120期:澳大利亚人 Aussies
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
美语情景对话第120期:澳大利亚人 Aussies Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!
我真想笑!
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Nicola: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Hi. What is your name?
你叫什么啊?
Nicola: My name's Nicola.
我叫Nicola.
Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?
好的,Nicola,你来自哪里?
Nicola: I'm from Australia.
我来自澳大利亚。
Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?
澳大利亚!太棒了!那你来自澳大利亚的哪里?
Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.
我来自一个叫昆士兰的国家。
Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?
好的。昆士兰有什么特征吗?
Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.
那太热了。有很多沙滩还有很多热带雨林。
Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!
哦,热带雨林,真的呀!
Nicola: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?
你经常去热带雨林吗?
Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.
偶尔会和朋友去那儿徒步,但不经常。
Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?
好的。那真的有大蛇吗?
Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.
呃……我还没见过呢。
Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?
恩,那就好,那就好。你感觉澳大利亚怎么样?
Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.
那是一个很漂亮的地方,适合居住。我喜欢旅游,所以喜欢游历各个国家。但每次我一回家,还是觉得自己特别喜欢那儿
Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.
恩,很不错。我对美国有类似的感觉。
Nicola: Mm.
恩。
Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?
你觉得澳大利亚和日本相比怎么样?
Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.
他们是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亚人却很悠闲。
Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.
好,好的。我觉得我们刚刚谈论的有些不合时宜,但不管怎样,还是谢谢了。
Nicola: OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
out of time不合时宜