出差行程安排(英文)

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出差行程安排

出差前,总要仔细安排好拜会的同事、客户、合作伙伴、或者供应商的会面及商务事宜,以及往返的飞机、火车,还有就是住宿。如果出差到国外,这些安排就显得更

加重要。

在确认行程安排时,我们经常会说:“让我们过一下行程。”这个“过一下”该怎么说呢Le t’s go through the details of our trip.

我们一起来看看几个重要的词组。

订酒店(宾馆) book a hotel

早上9:30到达菲乌米奇诺机场。I t’s scheduled to get in to Fiumicino Airport at 9:30

Flavia Bellini: Good morning. Could I speak to Louis Gasquet, please

早上好!请问路易斯-加斯奎特在吗

Louis Gasquet: Speaking.

请说。

Flavia Bellina: Oh, good. Hello, Louis, it’s Flavia Bellini. I’m calling so we can go through the details of your trip here next week.

噢!好的。你好,路易斯,我是弗莱维亚-贝里尼。我来电话是想和您过一下您下周出差的细节安排。

Louis Gasquet: Fine. Is everything fixed

好的。所有安排都确定了吗

Flavia Bellini: I think so. The hotel was booked some time ago, and we’ve now arranged all the meetings, so I just want to go over it all with you.

我想是的。前段时间我们就已经定好了酒店,现在我们也安排好了会议,所以想和您一起过一下整个安排。

Louis Gasque t: Yes, and I’ve got something to ask you.

好的,我也正好有些情况问你。

Flavia Bellini: Fine, but shall we start at the beginning

好,那我们现在就从头开始吗

Louis Gasquet: Sure.

好的。

Flavia Bellini: Well, y ou’re coming next Tuesday, the 25th of October, on an Alitalia flight, aren’t you

好的。您下周二,10月25日,乘坐意大利航空的航班飞过来,是吗

Louis Gasquet: Yes, it’s quite an early flight. It’s AZ325 and it’s scheduled to get in to Fiumicino Airport at 9:30.

是的,是非常早的早班飞机。AZ325,预计是早上9:30到达菲乌米奇诺机场。

Flavia Bellini: That’s what I thought. I’ve arranged for a company car to collect you and bring you straight to our offices. The car will have the company

name on it, and the driver will be waiting for you outside the main

terminal. Just ring me or my secretary if there’s a problem.

我也是这么想的。我已经安排了公司的车来接您,然后直接把您接到我们的办公室。接您的车上面有我们公司的名字,司机会在主到达楼外面等您。如果有任何问题,

请随时给我或者我秘书打电话。

Louis Gasquet: That sounds fine. Which hotel am I in

挺好的!我住哪个酒店

Flavia Bellini: We’ve booked you in to Hotel Locarno for two nights. It’s where you stayed last time.

我们给您在洛迦诺酒店订了两晚。您上次来住的就是这家酒店。

Louis Gasquet: Oh, yes, I remem ber the Locarno. It’s not far from Piazza del Popolo,

is it

哦,对。我记得是洛迦诺酒店. 离罗马人民广场不远,是吧

Flavia Bellini: That’s right. Anyway, when you arrive here, just ask for me at reception, and then I’ll come and find you and we can make a start

going through things together. I‘ve arranged to have lunch at 1

o’clock, followed by a meeting with the Sales Director at 3 .

是的。无论如何,您到公司前台后请让前台叫我一下,我就过来找您,后面我会一直陪着您。

我已经安排了1点的午饭,接着是下午3点和我们销售总监的会议。

Louis Gasquet: That sounds good.

很好!

Flavia Bellini: There will be several key people at lunch with us, some of whom you’ve met before. And we’ve got a new American director who you’ll

meet then.

午饭的时候,会有几位重要人物和我们一起吃午饭。有些您以前见过。另外,我们新来了一位美国总监,您也可以见到。

Louis Gasquet: Fine. I’ll look forward to that.

好的,很期待。

Fla via Bellini: We’ll then meet the Managing Director at 5:00, as I know you’ve got several things to discuss.

我们会在5点见董事总经理,我知道你们会有几件事情要讨论。

Louis Gasquet: Yes, that’s important. G ood.

是的,很重要。很好!

Flavia Bellini: You’ll stay at Hotel Locarno for two nights, but in fact on Wednesday the 26th we’ll be out of Rome all day as that’s the day I’ve arranged

the visit to the main factory.

相关文档
最新文档